NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

happylemontea,
Aug 13, 2011,

I like trading with Nord FX because I don’t have to deal with hidden fees or charges. If I am curious about something, I simply ask one of their representatives. I immediately get all the answers that I need. This is surprising because I don’t get the same level of service from my former forex broker. Initially, I thought Nord FX was a scam. I was of course skeptical because I’ve heard of many stories where people invest all of their savings only to be duped by the firm in the end. But after talking to Nord FX representatives and doing my own research, I now know that this business is legitimate and is actually one of the better things that have happened to me financially in many years. I have earned very little so far, but I’ve not lost any money, so that’s a good sign. I hope to learn more about how all of these things work so that I can start earning some serious dough.

shanghaikent0101,
Aug 14, 2011,

Tried a lot of Brokers,but NordFX is far the best.I've been trading at them for half year. And since then I had no big problems, all other was fastly resolved by their support. Yes,the technology they use is quite difficult, but after few days you can enjoy the data that is available.

nikita1987,
Shanghai,China,
Aug 15, 2011,

I will be honest. I enjoyed trading with NordFX.I have cooperated with them for 1 years,and I have never had a problem with them. I think NordFX is a reliable platform.The only reason I'm writing this review is that I get much money and useful information from them.

Grey Cao,
Aug 16, 2011,

My customer recommend me NordFx..He has used this platform for 3 years.And he said he han made much money by it.So I accept his advice.And now I have traded in the foreign exchange market for half years,I got good support.

Johnson,
Aug 17, 2011,

I think NordFX is professional platform. I have few experience of forex trading.The broker is patient.And he help me to learn,trade and invest in the foreign exchange market.For the third month running,I have basically knew the knokledge of trading well.Now I have begun to make money by this way.

helen.ye,
Aug 26, 2011,

I work with NordFX in 2 years until now. Very nice and fast service, friendly customer office. Many agent and IB at my country, near my home.BTW there r many promotion program and championship in several time, very interesting.I'm enjoy in it.

Raju Erra,
Hyderabad AP (INDIA),
Aug 26, 2011,

I started trading with them in july 2011.Execution is pretty good and withdrawls are really fast. Spreads on fixed platform are ok. Arvind & meenakshi from client support is very helpful and quick to respond.As of now I give a 5 star rating.

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 28, 2011,

Hey whats going on with all the 5 star reviews from China - Looks very suspicious to me! I tried these guys and they definitely change your execution when you start to win - using the VD plugin I guess...

Steven,
Aug 30, 2011,

NordFX is a very experienced platform.Their brokers are professional. They can give you useful advices.They can offer you
timely,accurate information.And I have cooperated with them for one year.And we get on well.From professional perspective,they help me much and help me to make much money.

Forrest,
Sep 6, 2011,

NordFX is a good assistant.It helped me to know the foreign exchange market better and more accurate.I get much useful information on the web.These information help me to know the market in time.Their brokers’service is very nica and profession.I made a errors of judgement oncetime,and the broker helped me correct the error.At last I compensate the loss.I really thank them very much.