NordFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Dakshit mathur,
Pune,
Sep 6, 2011,

NordFX is an experienced platform. They can give you useful advices, offer you timely information,good spread , leverageand bonus after completing lot size. I have cooperated with them for one year.And get on well.From professional perspective,they support me to make much money.I belive on myself and Nordfx.....trustable broker ..

chenchen,
Sep 9, 2011,

Great for new traders to learn their own trading strategy without lossing a lot of money. The ability to trade small lots give new traders the chance to stay in a trade long enough for it to become profitable. Most firms have an interest in you making money, that is after all what makes them money. NordFX is due for some consolidation and regulation. I think NordFX will be a long term survivor. A larger percentage of their traders will become successful because they have a chance to learn on a small scale and eventually will trade on a larger scale making more profit for the broker.

frankzhang,
CHINA,
Sep 14, 2011,

I know NordFX from a finance forum by an accidental opportunity. And I Open the webpage, I got a great harvest. NordFX help me to futher understand of foreign exchange market. Their broker break my original idea, give me some new information. Though I just cooperated with them, I have confidence of them. I believe that I will be successful, because of my experience and NordFX’s profession.

Tomzhang,
Sep 17, 2011,

Foreign exchange market is unpredictable.The prices will have
large fluctuations with some international situation or policy.So getting the news effectively and immediately is veryimportant.And I think NordFX offers me that service.I am very satisfied.

Bean000,
Shanghai, China,
Sep 23, 2011,

NordFX'service is nice.In the case of the poor global
economic,they still help me to make money.I think the foreign
exchange market is risky,so how to avoid the crisis is more
important.Choosing a professional foreign exchange site will help
you much.According to my experience,NordFX is best.

banana_chan,
Sep 26, 2011,

As far as I know Nord FX is one of the most reliable and popular brokers. I've been trading with Nord FX for about 3 years and I find its service really satisfactory. Spreads are good, platforms are modern and quite comfortable, information that the site provides always gives me a hint on trading. Hope Nord FX will keep on developing and improving to make trading even more interesting and profitable.

Sunny_bao,
Sep 29, 2011,

I have 2 accounts in NordFX because I wanted to separate my capital and apply different management by adding different signal providers for each of them. So I need an easy-operated platform. I like the use of this platform, find it very easy and profitable. I am engaged in foreign exchange market. At first, I am worried about its professional performance. NordFX proved it is really an innovative platform, offering both to inexperienced and experienced traders-wanna-be an easy access to foreign exchange.

kiki.wong,
Oct 3, 2011,

I have been with Nord FX for about 4 months now. I have not experienced any negative items listed before. I don't get the complaints made here ... When I did make a little money, and I am only talking about 2000, I was able to withdraw it quickly and easily.

joy.c,
Oct 8, 2011,

Nord FX provides remote assistance and personal coaching.Nord FX put their client first throughout their trading experience. Whether it is through daily market updates, sent every morning, or insightful Daily Outlook Videos, with trading tips updated on site daily, they also put their client in the center of the trading software. Upon your first trading experience you will encounter an ease of trade never experienced before.

daisypoon,
Oct 12, 2011,

Trading is a personal business and part of success is dependent upon the platform. Nordfx’s support is good and there are plenty of ideas to help clarify the market.Nordfx provides the potential opportunity to make some really insane eye-popping profits. The broker is good.He told me that just a small movement in your favor and you can potentially make a 20-30% return on your investment in less than 1 hour. The fact prove that it is true.