NordFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Ibiyemi Joshua,
Nigeria,
Aug 24, 2009,

Nord FX is verified Broker with FCS, i ask them to send me their certificate of registration with them, and i got it ASAP, you can't see their info on the FCS website, you can only see Company with National orientation their, I have 3 Accts with them, and they are okay, fair spreads, good customer care and fast withdrawal, they are OKAY

Anyone can go with them

Josh

Jim D'Souza,
Chennai, India,
Feb 15, 2013,

NordFX has been the best company for me to associate with since 2009. The bonus scheme is the best from other brokers as they give direct bonus on the deposit. Moreover, they provide good leverage up to 1:500 and I love the customer support system. I strongly recommend NordFX for everyone…………

Sameer Jha ,
Patna , India,
Jan 29, 2013,

Fabulous, Prompt Online Support and On time Withdrawals bound me to get tied with NordFx

ilorin ,kwara state, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2019,

unrefunded capital

my $500 capital is still with held, i don't deserve this treatment, if you are claimed my profits will my capital not be refunded back to me? am seriously regretting ever knowing Nordfx.
please refund back my capital

Apr 12, 2019 - No Rating NORDFX HAVE NOT RETURN BACK MY CAPITAL TILL NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THAT BROKER IS STILL ALLOW TO BE ON SPACE.

Mar 30, 2019 - No Rating Sorry Nordfx is the worst broker that can never be introduced to even my worst enemy, when you see their clients are saying the same thing please try to investigate closely what is really going on with the huge fraud that broker is causing, is not worth to be a license to operate in the first place.
they should not make a single mistake to come to bring their platform to my country otherwise i will visit all media houses to show them prove of the fraud they did to my accounts.

Nov 30, 2018 - 1 StarPlease, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please, please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact Stan Nordfx at the following address: PLEASE TRANSFER FUNDS TO ONE ACCOUNT AND SEND ALL FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899 WHILE THEY DISABLE MY ACCOUNTS FOR NO REASONS
Immediately, I did comply with the directive and I consolidated all of my funds together and applied for the withdrawal, the next thing I was manipulated in my personal accounts and they liquidated all the funds from my pendant, withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got me.my initial deposit was not sent back to me up till now.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
"You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." It was declined due to the fact that you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. FUNDS VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.AFTER THIS YOUR TRADING ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO BONUS ACTION TERM VIOLATION TO ACCOUNT 1198899
Immediately, I did that and all my funds were brought together and applied for, the next thing I saw were all the funds were moved away.
Stan Nordfx, I want you to visit from August mails exchanged with support and finance department.
I assumed to be paid my firest withdrawal application of $ 1,062

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star unpaid
It has become imperative that I have exhausted all means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money.
First I had my initial deposit of $ 500 on 25/5/2018 which I have been on for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $ 1,062 on 20/8 / 2018 to be processed and within specific days another $ 550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process but $ 1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $ 550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got I'm
20/8/2018 with $ 1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $ 550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $ 550 was paid while $ 1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and the needful as this is just the summary of these as I do not want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $ 1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 15, 2018 Dear Client,

Your request to withdraw this amount was indeed declined with the wording "You do not have enough funds on the account balance to make this operation." you returned the funds to the MT4 balance.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 2, 2019Dear Customer,

Our Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and / or canceled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader:

2. Your bonus was canceled as you made to request withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html

This paragraph states clearly that "The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance.

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were canceled according to the Trading Regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.
Mukund Prasad,
Ranchi, India,
Feb 28, 2018,

NordFx A name synonyms to financial Reliability

NordFx has now become a name synonymous to Trust and Reliability.I am from India and working with NordFx since 2010 as Network Partner. What I like best is NordFx pay outs promptness.

jim,
seattle wa., USA,
Nov 18, 2012,

11/19, nords servers still down since 11/16. claimed hacker attack. real or a chance to get away with the money? anyone know of whats going on?

Hrvoje,
Croatia,
Mar 22, 2009,

They claim to be registered and licensed Mauritius company:
...
Financial investment company "Nord Group Investments Inc" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission Republic of Mauritius.

Company No.: 082831 C1/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License
...
Could not find the company on Mauritius FCS registry site...
I suggest caution...
Though, I did not contact the company and ask...

Egypt,
Jan 24, 2017,

Hello

NordFX are SCAMMERS, I have been trading my client's accounts with NordFx for a while and all of a sudden the accounts where closed and my clients received email with the following message.

Hello.
Your trading account has been blocked for the client agreement terms violation. Initial funds were returned earlier.

They scammed us for more than 7000 USD that they don't want to pay! I can see also at their review page here at FPA that I am not the only victim.

Dwlhi,
Kirti nagar, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

Horrible company and horrible Abhishek ranjan

This company is a big fraud saty away...they never give profits....when you ask to withdray they refuse...as profit making is not in their rule book......only loss you can made in this company.

1 Star rating removed.  This is another review which cites an account number NordFX claims is linked to a client in a different country.

This review was submitted anonymously.  If that was the end of the information we had, the FPA would have to leave the review alone.  In this case, it came in about the same time as a similar review by Rajput09 with an questionable account number tied to an FPA forums account.  In that case, Rajput09 actively declined to provide supporting evidence on request.

If Dwlhi cares to contact the FPA and explain these issues, it is possible the 1 star rating might be restored.  Otherwise, we will have to assume that this review and the one from Rajput09 are both fake.

The FPA works very hard to keep the reviews as fair and honest as possible.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Rajput09 and Dwlhi, both from India, wrote that they have Account ID: 1471956 and Account ID: 1467934 in NordFX.
We conducted a check and it turned out that:
- account 1471956 does not belong to the client from India, but from Sri Lanka,
- account 1467934 is not related to India either, but belongs to a client from the Philippines.
In addition, no deposits have been made to any of these accounts and no trading has been conducted on them. Accordingly, there have been no requests for withdrawal of funds on them and there could not be.
Thus, we have every reason to consider the reviews of Rajput09 and Dwlhi fake, targeted to discredit the honest name of NordFX and the company's employees.
minne katere,
niella tanaro, Italy,
Jan 24, 2014,

i believe all waht i have read they only want to benefit from their clients little didi i know i had made good money and they fu*** me up dont trust this broker anymore