NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

Lakhwinder Singh,
Jalandhar, India,
Feb 22, 2012,

NordFx Block my account due to demand of information regarding my account funding type because Abhisek Sinha Collect cash from me and deposit via Ukash. And also using my account to funding others account. NordFx India Support Ghaziabad India Director Abhisek Sinha and His Father (Father Claiming I am the retire C.B.I. officer no body can Touch me I have big contacts) unauthorized suppler of Ukash vouchers in India They open fraudently Accounts in NordFx (to hire details of others) and transfer money to others Nordfx accounts internally. The Company NordFx is not registered in India please check SEBI registration and guidelines for more details. The company registered in India is with the name of NordFx India pvt ltd which is acting as a dummy and is not doing any business at present. They are support body only and are indirectly investing the money(Doing business of Money landing) with NordFx which is located in Mauritius .This is illegal as the company hasn't registered in India till date. They are cheating Indian govt. by faking their presence in India.

Leonid Deryabin,
Gent, Belgium,
Feb 6, 2013,

Totally agree with "FXEnjoyment", that they try to manipulate price in their advantage to reach your stop loss. This is very frustrating. I choose them because of good coments about them. I am very dissapointed about that. I wrote to their support. No answer yet.

Howard,
GP, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers...!!

This Nordfx guys must just stop lying ,what was wrong with placing buy or sell.I wasn't even hedging.You guys are just scammers my account that you closed is this one :1242048

Aug 2, 2018 - 1 Star They blocked my account after i made $556 of profit.Its a scam.They like it when you loose money

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Aug 7, 2018 Dear Howard, unfortunately you did not specify your account number, but we are sure that you have already applied to our support service and received an official response specifically for your case.

It should be noted that during 10 years of NordFX working in the financial markets, over 1,200,000 accounts have been opened with the company by clients from almost 100 countries. The absolute majority of our clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide them.

As far as blocking certain accounts is concerned, this is an extremely rare occasion which can be caused by a gross violation by the trader of the terms of the Client Agreement and when his or her trade does not comply with the standards generally accepted at the Forex market.

In such cases, suspicious transactions are canceled and the initial deposit is returned to the client. However, if there are doubts, we always try to resolve them in favor of the trader.

Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Nordfx makes another Scam manipulate spreads on a fixed account type increasing it several times to make you lose your Deposit.

Nov 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Thanks. I got all my money!nordfx reviewed my case and understood my problem and it solved it completely .

Oct 9, 2018 - 1 Star My account number 1245395 . NordFX did not pay me a profit of$ 5936 for three months of my trading. When I made my first withdrawal request They simply blocked my account and returned the initial Deposit. NordFX says I broke rule 13.6.3 ...but I didn't break anything ! My trade was legitimate, I was doing only manual ! I didn't trade using the news ! I just traded using limits orders ! This company is a fraud ! Don't trust them with your money ! I will demand that they pay my profit !!!

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Oct 11, 2018 Anatoly,

Having opened an account with our company, you have agreed to fully and unconditionally comply with the terms of the Client Agreement, including those pertaining to permitted and prohibited trading methods.

The overwhelming majority of your transactions have been pipsing (scalping) and were carried out mainly on the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF in a clearly selected low-volatility period of 23:00 - 00:00, which is characterized by inaccuracies and delays in quotations due to extremely low market liquidity.

Clauses 3.4.6. and 9.4 of the Client Agreement clearly warn that in case of trading on such inaccuracies using vulnerabilities in the server part of the trading platform, NordFX may recognize such transactions as invalid.

And according to clause 13.6.3, in this case NordFX may unilaterally terminate this Client Agreement, block the profit, the method of obtaining of which has caused suspicion, close the Client's account/accounts and return to the Client the balance of funds not exceeding the amount of the initial deposit. This was done in your case.

The amount of the initial deposit has been returned to you in full.

Thus, all NordFX actions have been performed in strict accordance with the terms of the Client Agreement, which, we repeat, you have also committed to perform.

You may try to pressure us by spreading negative information about NordFX. However, there is no way that such actions can affect our decision.

At the same time, we are obliged to reject providing further services to you. We rely on your understanding and hope that you will be able to find another broker who will agree with such trading style as yours.

Yours faithfully,

NordFX

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Dear Client,
Paragraph 1.6.2. b) in the "Trading Regulations for MetaTrader" which is Appendix 03 to the Client Agreement states that the fixed spread may be changed "without prior notice to the Client in market conditions other than normal". https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf
Market conditions other than normal are the publishing of economic news, holidays, a thin market, etc. In your case, apparently, we are talking about a thin market at night. At 23:00 a restart of banking servers takes place and the liquidity available in the market decreases. As a result, due to a significant difference in the spreads on the Fix account and those of liquidity providers, the spread for some pairs can be expanded.
Ijeoma ifeoma,
Nigeria,
Aug 8, 2010,

there is nothing like price gap on other broker;s platforms , this goes to prove that you people doing it .l have contacted F.P.A and l was advised on what to do legally , not only that l have been given scam alert site where l can posted my complaint and alert forex traders using Nordfx, indeed this scam and it also showed that you people are wicked and dubious , l should have known this for long, nevertheless l will make you people loss all your clients, l have started the proceeding already l check over 500 broker;s platform as directed by F.PA and l got to know that usd/jpy for non farm employment change news trade chart non of them Gap ..l know one thing you people are scam and you meet you Waterloo soon..

Despite my position and as a widow you still show no mercy on me .what a heartless people you are deducting my money illegally .

l am so ashamed l trade with your platform.

--- On Sun, 8/8/10, support@nordfx.com wrote:

From: support@nordfx.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: support@nordfx.com
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 4:46 PM

Hello.

According our Clients Agfreement p. 8.5 C:

"Stop Loss" with the level within Price Gap are executed at the price first obtainable after
Gap Quote. Message in comments to such Order [sl/gap].

Your orders were executed strongly according this item of our Clients Agreement, and can't be reconsiderated.

Please and please , l am reading this for the first time , am just a young woman and a widow , for God sake all am begging for is close my lost at my specified stop lost , please help me and help me return the excess lost you taken, You are about sending me to my earlier grave . the money is a loan which am to pay back in next 10years , please help me , l have a son and am a widow.
HELP ME

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, Finance wrote:

From: Finance
Subject: Re: [#976516840] ERRROR IN DEDUCTING MY LOST PLEASE SAFE MY SOUL
To: "Ijeoma"
Cc: finance@nordfx.com
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hello, Ijeoma.

We are not dealing dept. your should apply to support@nordfx.com if you have some trading troubles.

07.08.2010 13:11:14, you wrote:

To: balogunabibat@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 12:08 PM

-- do not edit --

[44384] IJEOMA OKWUDILI MICHEAL,

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #976516840

Hello.
Your message forwarded to a support.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support request and responses.

Hemendra Jain,
Jaipur, India,
Dec 25, 2012,

I have an account with NordFX for more than a year now. I invested $5500 last year, but since than I am unable to access my account. I have sent several e-mails to your support, in the beginning they told me that they have restored my account, but I was never been able to access it. Now they do not even responce to my e-mails.
I feels like I was cheated by NordFX and like to withdraw my money from my account No.# 399286
Please advise on how I can access my account ASAP.and I want my money back.

2012-02-08 01Star NordFx eat my 5022 USD hard earn Money, till date no reply from nordfx My a/c no is 399286 and i have all snap shot of the a/c pl help me

2012-02-01 1Star NordFx change my a/c password now i am not able to see my money in the nordfx a/c and indian support director therdig me forget your money other wise i will give your information to uk cop in investigation may that guy director may use others information to eat money i have snap shot of my a/c deposit if you want i will forwed to you

2012-01-30 1Star NordFx genret new issue at again withdwal , they tell me money is coming in your a/c from ukash but NordFx Guy collect it cash from me and they again cansal my withdrwal i have 5022 usd in my a/c of nordfx a/c no is 399286 , and again nordfx finance tell me contect indian support and they indian nordfx director is chiters what i can do pl help me NordFx in not registed in india as a forex trading euro-usd, gbp-usd, they are doing ileagal business in india

2012-01-27 1Star The Nord FX peoples are seating in India they are making money no support is there even that company is not registered in India that how they peoples doing business in India pl don't give him any cash or deposit otherwise they will clean your money and give you threading is your personal details give you to police you are doing illegal trade etc. its not reliable in India. I am still waiting for my withdrawal. some time they say you must be trade, some time temporarily withdrawal is prohibited but you forget your money why ?

sarahj,
, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2012,

Nord fx
An hour ago, i was trading when suddenly their platform collapsed and can't even log on my account on their website. O have tried to contact their live customer support, but no got no response at all. very bad !!!

Saidi Makinde,
, Nigeria,
Apr 28, 2015,

I have submitted a withdrawal request since last week friday, the company has not approved it.. on their website, it is stated they approve withdrawals within one business day, but today is the third business day, show you are real and honest by approving my withdrawal $500.

ali,
cairo, Egypt,
Sep 11, 2013,

spread is good
execution not bad
but slippage the worst thing in this broker.

Peru,
Dec 29, 2016,

BROKER SCAM, BANNED ACCOUNTS, NEVER AND NEVER ANSWER EMAILS!
DECEMBER 2015 NORDFX BANNED ME AND I LOSS 2050 USD