NordFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

FXEnjoyment,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 1, 2012,

This broker is regularly hunting your stops by spikes that just kiss them, there is only one likely explanation: They really are a bucketshop !!! Don’t involve with them !!! You deserve better !!!

Vienna, Austria,
Apr 13, 2018,

BIG SCAMMER

They do Stop loss hunting. Two times they busted my account with margin call because of 2 pips. Many trades were lost because of 2 or 3 pips.
If I had the window of another broker beside, then I could see, that in this cases the candle went very short exactly to my stop loss and loss, while other broker stayes further up.

I lost more than 2000 Euro!

Never ever ...

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Apr 23, 2018:
Dear Waterdevil,
NordFX cooperates with a whole pool of leading world banks and quoting brokers as liquidity and quotes providers. It is natural that quotes at different brokers may differ slightly from each other, this is a common practice in financial markets. And the fact that at some point your stop-loss has worked is also a common thing that is related to your trading strategy.
We understand that you are upset because of your loss. We hope that your trading will be more successful after you make adjustments to your trading strategy.
Ankur,
India, India,
Dec 3, 2012,

NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE GUIDELINES OF RBI IN THEIR FAVOR AND MISGUIDING THE PPL TO INVEST IN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY TRADINNG WHICH IS ILLEGAL AS PER RBI NORMS. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT RBI GUIDELINE AT ----------------RBI.ORG.IN OR ARTICLES IN BUSINESS TODAY SEP EDITION, BUSINESS CHANNELS ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON HIGH THESE DAYS FURTHER MORE NORD FX IS MANIPULATING THE INFO IN COMMENT FORUM also AS I POSTED THIS INFO BEFORE WHICH WAS DELETED AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF POSTING, SINCE THE COMPANY IS KEEN TO FOOL THE PEOPLE AND EARN FROM THEM IN WRONG WAY

I got to know that Liberty Reserve Payment is closed in Nord FX which is not with a few other companies. This is because of the illegal business being carried out so pls share and report the issue ar RBI website

Law,
China,
May 20, 2011,

It is going bad now, I keep getting requote when I trade during Asian session.The new trading condition which its servers go down everyday at 23:00 platform time for 1 minunte (standard and ECN) and 3 minutes (micro) is a very bad idea.Also the increment of spread is some kind of trick to its clients, tells that "I don't want to trade with you and let you earn money, just go away!". So I give NORDFX only ONE STAR.

Abdul Rasheed,
Quetta/Sohbatpur, Pakistan,
Jan 29, 2020,

Scammer Alert

This broker is a Scam. I have opened an account with this broker.made some partial deposits of $300, Traded and losed my All Capital.after that again i Deposited $631 dated 3rd january 2020 and traded made some profit and losed half of the money and took withdrawal.again i Deposited that half money with some other amount total $390 dated 19 january 2020. I traded and made alot if profits .my account reached to $1008-$1024.at that day my trade of XAUUSD sell order  id no.32691052 with 0.21 and another trade of XAUUSD sell order id no. 32690537 with 0.01 lot were hedge with the  trade of XAUUSD  buy order id no.32710115 with 0.22 lot.Both The sell trades Of 0.21 lot and 0.01 lot closed by me manually on Monday at 00.10 with the profits $427.14, $20.83 respectively (Screenshots attached). And the buy trade of 0.22 lot hit the t.p on monday at 00.34 with profit $96.14.But now I can see the sell trades again re-opened by your brokerage and that 0.21 lot sell trade Hits Stopout and took me to Loss of $521.43 and another sell trade of 0.01 lot is running on mt4 at loss of $24.07. I could not understand why you brokerage (Nordfx) did this with my Account.as my total Deposits exceeding $1174.93 and my total profits become $169.10 (Screenshots attached)

there fore , kindly it is requested that compensate me My All investment that i losed with these trades . so that i can carry on my continuous trading with your Nice brokerage..
It is humbbly request to payback either my initial Deposits or the whole deposited amount with profits.

I shall be waiting  for a prompt and sincere response.
Abdul Rasheed
Mt4 no. 1323049
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Customer,
Your mentioned orders were closed using the non-market quote 1536.4, while the market price at 00:10 27.01.2020 was 1585.7.

The settlement of the disputable situation can be made by Nord FX by reinstatement of mistakenly closed position (9.6b of Attachment 03 - Trading Regulations for MetaTrader https://nordfx.com/download/1580754563/attachment03_en.pdf ). Order #32691052 was finally closed at price 1581.57, and the current price for order #32690537 is aprox. 1578.8.

Both prices are BETTER for client than the actual market price at the time of closing those orders using non-market quote.

Reinstatement of positions were used instead of price adjustment as more profitable action for the client.

If you do not agree with that statement, you could request to adjust the closing price to market (9.8.16 of Attachment 03).

You are able to request withdrawal of your balance at any time.

Your request to cancel all trades or cancel all negative trades is declined.
NordFX is not responsible for the appearance of non-market quotes. This unpleasant phenomenon happens extremely rarely, that is why it is specified in Attachment 03. Your case happened at the time of opening of the markets on the night of Sunday to Monday 27.01.2020. You can check real quotes for the indicated date at any other websites.

Good luck with your work in the financial markets.
Abhishek,
Noida, India,
May 19, 2020,

sCAM bROKER.......

This broker is a scam...please dont invest in this company...they will never allow you to withdraw profits.........they always cheat by increasing spreads and never give profit.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted May 21, 2020:
We checked the information and we can confidently say that this is another fake complaint.
Account 1472567, which the author of the complaint submitted to the FPA, allegedly as his own, does not belong to Abhishek, but to a completely different person.
We talked with the real owner of account 1472567, and he confirmed that he had not written any complaints and he has no claims against NordFX.
So we are making a conclusion that these are scammers who are just trying to defame NordFX using fake details many times.
Nazim Uddin,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 22, 2014,

This broker is a complete scam.
I have opened an account with the Nord fx Dec 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM.I deposited 600$ and get a bonus of 100$.After that i took a trade and profited 580$ dollar and i tried to withdraw my profit but they didn't process my withdrawal.After 1 days when i asked my a/c manager she said through live chat that there is no problem and it would be cleared within that night. But it was not cleared by them. After two days later I again knock them trough live chat and that time they told me that my account is disabled and I can withdraw only my deposit.But I didn’t understand the confusion. According to first chat the same woman talked that it would be cleared and after one days she told another. They didn’t notify me about the account disable and they just give me the deposit only. There execuse is I am operating several account.But in our country same ip is delivered by the internet company.So ip problem is normal matter. They have no right to cancel my profit by examine my first trade. They are trying to connect some other account excuse with us. I get a referral link of this broker through the facebook. But they want to say that the ib account is operating this ip. But this was because of the internet service provider who provide us the same ip.This is not our fault.When I show them this matter then they showing new reason that I am doing hedge but how they understood this by my first trade. I am doing manual trade of 1:1 strategy.Then they excuse an account name of the owner wakkas.They asked me about the account and asked why the owner of this account cancel the bonus by omitting her.But I don’t know who is wakkas and don’t about the bonus cancel.The woman take it personal and try to punish me because I am Bangladeshi also same as wakkas.i tried to understand her that am another person and in our country inrernet service are providing same ip in their customer. After all when I withdraw my deposit amont 600$ they closed my account without informing me through any email. But there is no such reason in there bonus tearms and conditions that the company could cancel my profit.I also attach their bonus terms and condition in the below. It is a direct scam.theye eat up my 580$ by closed my account while 580$ of my profits are in there.it is totally unjust.They don't have any rules in there tearms and conditions that they could eancell profits.they are a real time scammers.Eat up profits.I want justice against thos scam brokers.Beaware of those scammers.

Terms and condition:

• 1. To receive a bonus, you need to make a deposit according to the table. For one deposit you can receive only one bonus.
• 2. If a client has multiple accounts, he can apply for a bonus only for one of his accounts within one month.
• 3. Only one bonus can be given for one IP address. In case a bonus is received in two (or more) accounts with the same IP, it will be deducted from all the accounts except the first account for which the bonus was claimed.
• 4. An internal transfer between accounts is not considered to be a deposit, which means you cannot claim a bonus for a deposit made via an internal transfer.
• 5. To keep the bonus, all initial funds should remain in the account until the necessary number of lots is closed. You can withdraw profits but not the amount for which the bonus was received. If this rule is violated, the bonus will be deducted. After all lots are closed you will be allowed to withdraw the funds or to transfer them to another account without losing the bonus.
• 6. Lots in transactions that have no profit/loss are not counted.
• 7. The company can activate risk control for accounts that receive a simultaneous bonus of more than $500. It means that:
the credit leverage may be changed to 1:200
the Stop Out level may be changed to 100%

These restrictions can be removed after long-term stable trading or after the necessary number of lots has been completed.
• 8. This bonus program has been developed only for “Micro” and “Standard” MT4 accounts. “Welcome!”, “Standard-MT5,” “ZuluTrade,” “MT-ECN,” “Premium” and “Integral” accounts are not participating in this promotion.
• 9. In all other controversial cases not covered by the rules above, the company has the right to make its own decision about crediting or deducting a bonus.

Santosh,
India, India,
Nov 21, 2012,

It has been a activity of Nord FX to hang/slow down the terminal when a client is making good trading profits and manipulates the terminal to take the investment made by the clients into Heavy losses.

Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

This is SCAM broker and I strongly advise traders not to trade with them. They attract clients with good promotions, deposit bonuses, and then if trader earn profit and wants to make withdrawal they say bonus rules was violated and profit is cancelled. That happened to me, I made sure that I do not violate any of their rules, made profit, and they just blocked my account saying I violated rules which is total lie! Providing no argument for it, they returned deposit.

To sum up, if trader lose he cant complain, if trader wins they cancel profit and return deposit. That is how they perform their SCAM.

Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of those reviews come from them or beginner traders.

I have a lot of experience with 20+ brokers. This is not broker to trade with, this is SCAM.

FPA, traders would appreciate if you mark this broker as SCAM broker, because that is only truth.
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88,

You are completely wrong. And if you look, for example, at the reviews of economist, Anatoly M, Laureano, Mothosola LJ and others, you will see that we thoroughly go through each specific situation in order to be as objective as possible. And if the trader had traded honestly, without breaking any term, he definitely receives the money earned by him.
But, unfortunately, not all traders trade honestly. According to statistics, up to 20% of today's traders earning money are cheaters, in other words, fraudsters who use broker's technological and technical vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in regulations and terms in order to make a profit. Moreover, they act both on their own and in collusion with other cheaters. And when the broker reveals them, they start screaming at all sorts of forums that this broker is a scam, trying to force the broker to pay the money to them, by blackmail.
The easiest way to cheat is "bonuses overflow". Although, of course, fraudulent schemes are not limited to this.
Unfortunately, it is precisely because of such cheaters that not only brokers suffer, but also honest traders, since the broker is forced to be more attentive and analyze every transaction.

Dear Deltoid88, we are not saying at all that you are a cheater. Therefore, if you provide your account number to us, we will carefully study your situation as well.
Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine,
Oct 3, 2017,

Nordfx-scam broker

Account 1175549. They stole my profit 545 usd and blocked my account. They answered only in 1 week and said that think I was using hedging, they can't give any evidence and left my money to themself. http://nord-fx.net/