NordFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NordFX is a forex broker. Nord FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. NordFX.com offers over 30 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NordFX.com
Other related sites include NordFX.com.cy, NordFXEU.com

Established: 2008
Address: NFX CAPITAL VU INC, VANTU HOUSE 133 SANTINA PARADE, ELLUK, PORT VILA, EFATE, Vanuatu
Contact: support@nordfx.com, +86 108 4053677
Regulators: CySEC #209/13, VFSC #15008
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayToday, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NordFX.com on our forum

T Jagannathan,
Kochi, India,
Nov 22, 2012,

The Software often slows down due to which I have lost Money several times. The Office support is also poor. Most of the Employees are not knowledgeable and have Very Poor Communication Skills

Ganiu Bello Olatilewa,
Nigeria,
Jun 30, 2010,

whoever care to read this , you need to take caution , Nordfx is not treating me fine , you place trade manually they cancelled it on the ground of PRICE GAP, if you used EA , they ignored your trade , but when the trade is going against your order they accept it , you send them a complain they will not even reply you for one not to even think in the direction you getting solution to your complaint , am so ashamed of been a victim with them , just a warning to people watch out and be careful . l place a trade batch number 4911067 on 30th june 2010 at about 14.29hrs am quoting from their platform time , . am just very sure , something is real wrong about Nordfx. be careful if anyone from Nordfx feels what am writing is not right then let someone from there write me my account is 29373 name Bello Olatilewa my email hope_withjesus@yahoo.com.

2010-05-21 1 Star Honesty speaking , l have heard so much about nordfx organization but l am about to TAKE a bold step to report your organization to the whole forex customers and F.P.A , HERE IS MY COMPLAINT BATCH NUMBER 3843035 of 2010 :05:21 14:30 l placed a trade on usd/cad my target profit was hit but your organization refused to credit my fund but debit me . I WANT TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .THIS MUST STOP.YOU PEOPLE ARE FOND OF THIS HABIT . I placed a trade on the USD/JPY pair at 14:30 on 07 May, 2010. Order number 2370834. there is nothing like price gap so please do not give me that as an answer , l have the FPA AWARED OF THIS BECOMING ALTITUDE OF NORDFX This trade was very successful and my target was reached but your platform failed to take in my target profit, instead my trade was at lost while I was debited to the tune of $42.01. Kindly review that trade and refund my $42.01 plus my target profit. I no longer know what to think about you or your services. I only hope I have not fallen into an elaborately planned fraud/scam. It is imperative that someone revert to me today as I will make recourse to other means of getting your attention if you do not respond to me today.

2009-11-29 4 Stars l just want to say for the little way l have been trading with this platform they have been very just and honest in handling my trading , l hope l won;t regret using it.
Bello Olatilewa
Kingforex Ltd
08023932115

2009-11-25 3 Stars l placed a trade for both pending order for buy and sell , l got the sell pending order right but my entry price for the buy pending order was at 1.6728 while stop loss was at 1.6713 , the candle stick before the news l traded went as high as 1.6723 while the spilage between the currency l traded was difference of 3 so the trade should not have taken me into the trade but the platform got me in , l traded gbp/usd , please l will be very happy if you can explain while the platform took me into the trade when the spilage has not yet hit my entry price for the buy pending order.if nothing is done l will withdraw my money and report this platform for dubious act. thank you waiting to read from you. l traded gbp/usd at 10.30am traded
10:30am GBP

Revised GDP q/q

Kagisho,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 19, 2019,

Scammers

They blocked my accounts after i made $500 + profit they are just greedy.Bloody scamemers
Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Typically, such a measure is applied in one of two cases: if the client has grossly violated the terms of either the Client Agreement or the Partnership Agreement.
Therefore, could you please tell us your account number so that we study the situation and give a reasoned answer.
Delhi,
Lajpat nagar, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Manipulation in India by Abhishek Ranjan

Nordfx india running by abhishek ranjan , who have always keep an eye on clients profits and start increasing spread and slippage to crash account , please stay away from Abhishek Ranjan Nordfx india .

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear Client,
The main types of NordFX accounts - Pro and Zero (https://nordfx.com/accounts.html) - have market execution of orders and floating spreads, which are affected by the extremely high Forex market volatility associated with the situation in the oil and stock markets, aggravated by the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. If you find it difficult to take into account the above factors in your trading, you can use the Fix trading account with instant execution and fixed spreads.You can also tell us your trading account number here and attach to it a statement with the results of your trading, and our specialists will examine your claims in detail. You can do the same by contacting NordFX Support.
Hitesh,
India, India,
Dec 5, 2012,

LIBERTY RESERVE CLOSED IN NORD FX since they are cheating the clients by molding the RBI norms as per their own benefits

Gontarski Krzysztof,
Krakow, Poland,
Jan 5, 2010,

NordFX is a SCAM company! I have started with them two months ago with initial deposit of $1000 dollars. I have made with them a lot of a long trades completely closing a $17000 profit within one month. I requested withdrawal by bank wire and wait for a three days then call them to verify the withdrawal has been completed. Their support told me that transaction has been completed ad should arrive to my bank account within 3-5 days. I wait for a week and still not received a wire.

I call them again and ask about the payment. They told me - we can not pay you because of you are scam! You are cheater!

I asked why I'm scam and why I'm cheater. They told that it is practically impossible to make 1700 percent in one month - only cheaters can do so! BUT I DID MY PROFIT! I DID NOT USED ANY EXPERT ADVISERS! I JUST MADE A TRADES! They told - this is because of you have an inside information and we will file a police report against of you. Finally, they block my account, so now I do not have access to the account.

I have contacted my lawer to help me to take my money back from them. My lawyer tried to contact them and they replied that I have never been their client. So, we tried with my lawyer to contact their regulatory body to help us to resolve the situation. Finally we received an answer - this company has a GLOBAL BUSINESS LICENSE, so they are offshore company and commission has not access to their trading records because of they do not have a local phisical presence.

Finally I lost my money with them and I only have a one weapon against of them - to say all the community that NORFX IS A SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

They are SCAM! Avoid to trade with them! They are SCAM!
Yonghee,
China,
Apr 26, 2011,

Not good now ,difficult to make money here,high commission

Francis Scriven,
Chile,
Aug 10, 2011,

Great to start then when you make a consistent profit you thet requotes, slippage and off quotes start. All to stop you making money! I will try to close the account and withdraw everything. Stay away from these unethical people.

DELHI, India,
Sep 13, 2016,

NORDFX CHEATER

I invested 100 usd with them but when i made profit of 1000 usd, and asked for withdrawal of 300 usd it took more than 10 days of time to send withdrawal to my account when it is written it takes maximum 5 days to send transfers

after it i made request of another 400 usd, and without notification they nordfx bastard team stole all the money and blocked all my account.

my account is blocked 1068085

NORDFX IS SCAMMER and must be shut down

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Feb 8, 2019,

Increase spread to hit your sl

Increase spread to hit your sl. F*** this broker. They do this many times in low time frame.

Reply by Stan NordFX submitted Feb 13, 2019:
Dear Client,
We recommend that you read carefully the Legal Information published in the company official website.

Thus, Attachment 03, Trading Regulations for MetaTrader (https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf) says that:

1.6. Depending on Client’s trading account type Nord FX uses different types and sizes of spread.
1.6.1. Fixed spread is used on Fix accounts.
1.6.2. Fixed spread can be changed: b) without prior notice to the Client in market conditions different from the normal ones;
1.6.3. Variable spreads changing according to market situation are used for Pro and Zero accounts.

And Attachment 01, Terms and Definitions (https://nordfx.com/download//attachment01_en.pdf)explains:
“Market conditions different from normal” see «thin market» or «fast market».
“Thin Market” is a state of the market when quotes are rarer than those in normal market conditions during a long time period.
“Fast market” is the condition of the market characterized by rapid trend changes at a small time interval.

For example, bank servers are undergoing maintenance and rebooting from 23:00 till 01:00 server time, there are fewer market participants at night time altogether (this is called thin market), this leads to increased volatility and spreads as each of market participants can influence market more.
Please take into consideration all the above when developing your trading strategies and when trading.