Dukascopy.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020

About Dukascopy.com

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, jForex
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD:(605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Camaquã, Brazil,
May 4, 2020,

Difficulty deleting my account

Please, can anyone help me?
Since April 7, 2020 I have been trying to delete my account at Dukascopy Europe, however, support and managers are not helping me do this.
I no longer wish to have an account and no link with Dukascopy due to its high withdrawal fees and also due to its high fee charged when there is no trade carried out within a certain period specified by them.
In my account, there is a very low value of $ 5 dollars, however, the current withdrawal fee is $ 50 + fees from other banks. I cannot withdraw via Neteller because I cannot register through the Dukascopy 911 application, as I do not have a passport and my ID card from Brazil do not have the Machine Readable Zone to scan by the app to the registration. Then I chat with the support of Dukascopy at 911 app and he asked me that my managers can close / delete my account without withdrawal.
Therefore, I am already giving up my $ 5 dollars to close this account at once, however, the manager Giacomo who had told me that he would delete this account for me did not make such an exclusion, because today I went to check if my account had been deleted and behold, I find my $ 5 account still active.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't know what to do anymore.
I am very regretful to have created an account at Dukascopy and I am wasting a lot of time to solve this question that should be simple.

In advance, thank you very much for your attention and help!

Best regards,
Samuel.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Samuel,

we have already closed your account as per your request. Please note that you will still be able to access your account’s reports, fund movements and activity log at any time as we save this possibility for all our clients long after their accounts have been closed. As you have mentioned, the fee for wire transfer in US dollars is 50 USD flat. However, we would like to stress that the fees for bank transfers in currencies other that US dollars are remarkably lower and start from 2.3 EUR or 2.3 CHF. The fees for transfers in US dollars specifically are the most expensive ones and are backed up by practical cost of delivering such service. By maintaining a relatively high fee for these particular transfers we can keep the low price for the rest of operations.

Please note that Dukascopy Bank’s clients can withdraw funds to their Skrill wallet by paying only 2.5% of the amount. For instance, that would mean paying about 13 cents for withdrawing 5 USD. Since this option is not available directly for clients of Dukascopy Europe, we offer opening a multi-currency Swiss banking account (MCA) with Dukascopy Bank at www.dukascopy.bank, transfer the deposit there at no cost and then withdraw to a bank card or Skrill/Neteller wallets. Alternatively, you could just use the money to top up your plastic or virtual Dukascopy card to pay online and offline or withdraw from ATM. This multi-currency account can be opened online via a video-identification, the procedure approved by Swiss financial regulator FINMA. The procedure however requires a client to identify themselves with a document containing a machine-readable (MRZ) zone for information to be processed and account opened.

We regret that in your particular case there was no possibility to take advantage of this option and remain at your service for any questions or doubts you may have.

Best Regards,
Dukascopy Support Team
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Mar 26, 2020,

Good afternoon or good night for all.
Now about Banking Group Dukascopy.
A am having real account some years.
Now, my opinion.
Education support and news all are supper!
About platform, instruments for trading more then enough.
Execution of orders, buy, sell, take profit, stop loss and others orders all OK!
Last time I am trading from Mobil, all OK too.
My opinion excellent!

Thanks you for your attention.

Jan 25, 2020 - No Rating Education and support information is super!
Execution and platform are all OK.
Until l I do not have problems.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020 Dear foreigner, thank you for the review! Should you encounter any issue in the future, feel free to contact our support desk support @ dukascopy.com. We will be happy to help!

Virton, Belgium,
Mar 25, 2020,

Effective and user-friendly platform (JForex).

Not the slightest negative thing to say about the platform : prices, orders, charts, alerts, reports & help desk,

Ask for a try!

Sep 2, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent platform (and no useless information). Excellent trade execution. Good service.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words! We hope your satisfaction will only increase as the platform develops. Should you have any doubts, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact our help desk. It will be our pleasure to assist you!
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

If want to trade CFD, DukasCopy the good choice.
If seeking for broker much possible reliability,
recommend InteractiveBrokers or DukasCopy.

Has a true ECN,
DukasCopy is also unusually a bank and has low risk of bankruptcy.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Mar 7, 2020,

Excellent - trustworthy and reliable

I've been with Dukascopy Bank since 2013 and have never looked back.

Their secure and reliable JForex trading platform includes, in my opinion, everything what a typical retail trader needs for successful trading. Market orders and many variations of conditional orders - including BIDs and OFFERs that allow you to act as an internal liquidity provider and get better prices. Comprehensive and configurable charting package that comes with loads of indicators, some very useful order management plugins, and even price action pattern scanner. If you know just a little bit of Java, you can start building everything imaginable, making use of the simple and well-documented JForex API - or ask one of the external programmers for help. New features are added to the platform on a regular basis - just keep tabs on the "What's new?" feed.

Your automated strategies can be deployed on their servers, closer to the market, and to save you some electricity. For more sophisticated clients, there's even a FIX API access possibility.

I would go as far as to say that the platform should be able to cover most professionals - unless you want to make markets directly on the interbank platforms.

Their professional and kind staff will help you answer your questions and solve your issues promptly and with respect.

There's much much more on the offer, explore menu links on their website.

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 3, 2020,

i am new for using it but so far speed & tools are good
highly recommended to try it
i will update my review later
Europe, Slovenia,
Feb 29, 2020,

Honestly the best broker for retail trader

I have been with Dukascopy since December 2018. My trading style is scalping, usually 10 pips TP with 50 pip SL, on average taking around 10-15 trades/week. I have traded only regular currencies, and left positions only from monday-friday. I have started off with 18.000 EUR and funded more along the way.

Things that have or have not happened with Dukascopy:

- Always, without exception, fast and immediate withdrawal, anywhere from 1-20.000 EUR. Sometimes the money was on my bank account (i am from EU) in the same day.
- I have never experienced any slippage whatsoever on my trades
- I have been using their JForex platform and my god, that is one smooth, well structured platform that also allows server based trailing stop (which Metatrader does not)
- You have several brackets of commision automatically, so if you start off with moderate 15k or something and trade moderately, you will be moved automatically to next bracket - paying LESS commision per trade than before
- EU brokers got f*** with that 1:30 leverage directive, but with Dukascopy (Swiss broker) you can have 1:200 - while still being very regulated broker with up to 100.000 chf funds protection
- When i have deposited the funds, they have asked me about my funds origin and continually kept asking anytime i have added more money to my account. By Swiss law, they are required to keep an eye on traders, so that they do not go into debt trading and or put their entire personal wealth on Forex account. Normally, this is really great, it shows great respectance of the law, strictness and trying to protect you from yourself as a lot of people gamble away their accounts.

It is also the only reason why i have left Dukascopy. I have traded successfully for a long time, so i wanted to put more money on it. I was told directly, that taking investors money and putting it on Forex, or taking a bank loan and putting on Forex will not be accepted. If i right now, wanted to take someones 100k to trade and flip for profit, with Dukascopy, i will be prevented to do so.

In conclusion, truly great broker. I have enjoyed their services very much and they have been entirely reliable. If you are not planning to put on Forex anything beyond what you have in your own pocket, this is the best broker.
Ksa, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 28, 2020,

nice real forex trader , i am happy

Real bank , real market forex !

I deposited a large amount 50k

I did not encounter any problems .

Thanks Dukascopy
Anton,
Novosibirsk, Russian Federation,
Feb 7, 2020,

Ease to use platform. Great strategy development based on Java programming language. Convenient historical tester and 1-click remote run of your strategies.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 14, 2020:
Dear Anton, we are happy you enjoy our platform and automatic trading environment. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your opinion. We really appreciate it.
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Feb 6, 2020,

PRACTICAL AND USER FRIENDLY

THE PLATFORM IS VERY EASY TO USE AND CLARITY OF THE CHART PRICE AND EASY TO OPERATE AND WE CAN PRINT THE CHART TOGETHER WITH OUR TRADES FOR BACK TESTING.
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear hendraoh1, we are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. It’s good to know that you are enjoying our platform and find it convenient for backtesting. Should you have any comments and suggestions you are very welcome to share them with our developers at support @dukascopy.com.

Is dukascopy a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Dukascopy is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/52/dukascopy-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Dukascopy community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/dukascopy/.

What is dukascopy connect 911?

Dukascopy Connect 911 is a messenger with an integrated payment system from a Swiss bank. The messenger has the following features.

• Privacy. Use the secret chat function and your messages will disappear without a trace after closing the dialogue.
  • Full access to Swiss bank services. A possibility to open an account online from any part of the world. Instant money transfers, payments, online currency exchange, deposits, virtual and plastic cards.
  • Referral reward program. Invite your friends and get rewarded for each user who opens an account with Dukascopy Bank. The friends you invited will also receive a reward.

How do I deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy?

Steps on how to deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy.

• Login into your live trading platform.
  • Open the "My Account" report.
  • Desktop Platforms: Go to "Account" > "My Account"
  • Mobile Platforms: Go to "More" > "Account" > "Account settings"
  • Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
  • Click on Deposit or withdraw on the method you would like to use.

Is dukascopy regulated?

Dukascopy Group mainly provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace.

Is dukascopy a true ECN?

Dukascopy Bank executes orders of market participants on a Straight Through Processing basis.

Dukascopy Bank has no dealing desk and makes no requote.

Forex ECN accounts are available in Dukascopy Bank.