Dukascopy Review

Updated: Jan 11, 2021 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Egypt, Egypt,
Dec 29, 2020,

Excellent platform ... and an excellent broker

Personally ... I have tried all platforms for all brokers around the world and I have not found any better than the J Forex platform they offer ...It is a professional platform with all standards and includes all tools in addition to the possibility of generating good trading signals based on technical tools, not only indicators with a display of the quality of each opportunity... It is really the best platform I have ever dealt with ... Honestly, I haven't tried real trading with them for a long time to be able to judge the trading experience with them..But I have not heard any complaint about the credibility The company or their Pricing mechanism ... there is no doubt that they are the best and safest trading company ever!!

Tanta city, Egypt,
Dec 19, 2020,

Reliable Instant execution great service

I've been with for a long time excellent customer service and great execution of orders easy deposit and withdrawal ..
San Vicente, Spain,
Nov 17, 2020,

Good execution and data history

I've been trading with Dukascopy since 8 months ago. I am testing some of my automated strategies and Dukascopy offers all data I need in FX.
I strongly recommend it if you need to test for a long. Good execution and fast withdrawals!
Nov 6, 2020,

Excellent platform (Jforex) and a trust worthy organisation

I have had both live and demo accounts with Dukascopy and I have found them to be a trustworthy organisation with excellent trading platforms.

Being trustworthy is a key attribute to look for when choosing a trading provider and the fact they also supply an excellent trading platform, Jforex, in addition to Metatrader 4, is the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned...

You can't go far wrong with Dukascopy.

Gaza, Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Nov 5, 2020,

trusted broker

Hi everyone!
I'm glad to share my opinion about the Dukascopy.
I tried many broker companies but I never felt satisfied like I'm now with Dukascopy. I'm a client since 2018, what I see is that the company is the top for the following reasons:
1- regulated and trusted company.
2- honest, quick, and great dealing with customers.
3- distinguished, smooth and reliable trading platform with multi features, plus fast orders executions.

Erka_shildeg,
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Nov 5, 2020,

Reliable broker

I have been with Dukascopy, since 2006 and found it one of the reliable brokers, with no issues in deposit and withdrawal!

The platform is easy to use, support service is good and responsive.
Puneet,
Regina, Canada,
Nov 4, 2020,

Totally awesome experience !!

I have used many platforms and I found Dukascopy JForex to be perfect for me right on my first day of use. I could tell within few hours that is was great but still tested for few days to write this review. I am happy to have an account with Dukascopy, my trading is going good, platform is awesome. Need not say more.
Thanks
Puneet Beniwal

Warsaw, Poland,
Oct 30, 2020,

Very high quality but they could do better on comissions

I've been trading with them for 18 months and I'm happy with the overall quality.
Good things:
- I never felt (and I hope I never was) making business with a shady broker that will execute orders to my disadvantage
- very good liquidity on FX and major stock indices CFDs
- their trading platform JForex is great. Very customizable, works on Linux and I never experienced any bugs.
- I needed support from them just once and it was quick and good experience
- tight spreads on most instruments

Not so good things:
- quite high comissions on CFDs, I wish they bring them down to FX comissions level
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi for everyone.
Now about Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group. I have been working with Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group many years.
For this time I did not have any problems.
Platform Jforex works very good and correctly.
Instrument for trading are more then enough ( Forex, CDF, Stocks).
Execution, takeprofit, stoploss, orders all super.
Education and support are execellent.
News and analytics are super.
Last time I am trading from mobil apllication, execution the same as Platform Jforex.

My opinion Excellent!

Thanks you very much for your attention.

Mar 26, 2020 - 5 Stars Good afternoon or good night for all.
Now about Banking Group Dukascopy.
A am having real account some years.
Now, my opinion.
Education support and news all are supper!
About platform, instruments for trading more then enough.
Execution of orders, buy, sell, take profit, stop loss and others orders all OK!
Last time I am trading from Mobil, all OK too.
My opinion excellent!

Thanks you for your attention.

Jan 25, 2020 - No Rating Education and support information is super!
Execution and platform are all OK.
Until l I do not have problems.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020 Dear foreigner, thank you for the review! Should you encounter any issue in the future, feel free to contact our support desk support @ dukascopy.com. We will be happy to help!
Andre',
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 23, 2020,

Great user-friendly platform

I am very pleased with Dukascopy. I have experience in several different platforms which I use daily and this platform rates as one of the best. It is a very user-friendly platform which would help significantly with any trading style.

Is dukascopy a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Dukascopy is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/52/dukascopy-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Dukascopy community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/dukascopy/.

What is dukascopy connect 911?

Dukascopy Connect 911 is a messenger with an integrated payment system from a Swiss bank. The messenger has the following features.

• Privacy. Use the secret chat function and your messages will disappear without a trace after closing the dialogue.
  • Full access to Swiss bank services. A possibility to open an account online from any part of the world. Instant money transfers, payments, online currency exchange, deposits, virtual and plastic cards.
  • Referral reward program. Invite your friends and get rewarded for each user who opens an account with Dukascopy Bank. The friends you invited will also receive a reward.

How do I deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy?

Steps on how to deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy.

• Login into your live trading platform.
  • Open the "My Account" report.
  • Desktop Platforms: Go to "Account" > "My Account"
  • Mobile Platforms: Go to "More" > "Account" > "Account settings"
  • Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
  • Click on Deposit or withdraw on the method you would like to use.

Is dukascopy regulated?

Dukascopy Group mainly provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace.

Is dukascopy a true ECN?

Dukascopy Bank executes orders of market participants on a Straight Through Processing basis.

Dukascopy Bank has no dealing desk and makes no requote.

Forex ECN accounts are available in Dukascopy Bank.