Dukascopy Review

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Ukraine, Ukraine,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi for everyone.
Now about Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group. I have been working with Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group many years.
For this time I did not have any problems.
Platform Jforex works very good and correctly.
Instrument for trading are more then enough ( Forex, CDF, Stocks).
Execution, takeprofit, stoploss, orders all super.
Education and support are execellent.
News and analytics are super.
Last time I am trading from mobil apllication, execution the same as Platform Jforex.

My opinion Excellent!

Thanks you very much for your attention.

Mar 26, 2020 - 5 Stars Good afternoon or good night for all.
Now about Banking Group Dukascopy.
A am having real account some years.
Now, my opinion.
Education support and news all are supper!
About platform, instruments for trading more then enough.
Execution of orders, buy, sell, take profit, stop loss and others orders all OK!
Last time I am trading from Mobil, all OK too.
My opinion excellent!

Thanks you for your attention.

Jan 25, 2020 - No Rating Education and support information is super!
Execution and platform are all OK.
Until l I do not have problems.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 10, 2020 Dear foreigner, thank you for the review! Should you encounter any issue in the future, feel free to contact our support desk support @ dukascopy.com. We will be happy to help!

Andre',
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 23, 2020,

Great user-friendly platform

I am very pleased with Dukascopy. I have experience in several different platforms which I use daily and this platform rates as one of the best. It is a very user-friendly platform which would help significantly with any trading style.

Sansebastian, Spain,
Oct 21, 2020,

By far one of the best!

Compared to the mt4, mt5 and several online platforms, the jForex is by far the most sophisticated yet simple to use and intuitive.

Alex,
Cambs, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2020,

Used Dukascopy for over 10 years - Excellent

I have simply never had a problem with Dukascopy, Swiss efficiency! I use the Jforex platform which is rock solid and constantly being improved. When I have a tech question I get a well thought out answer, when I had 'sign in' problems (caused by me) they were sorted quickly. The only pain is getting the account open in the first place, expect to have to produce a dossier of detailed information but even this is reassuring. They are not for €500 accounts but if you are trading €10k+ definitely recommended.

Queenstown, New Zealand,
Sep 27, 2020,

THE BEST

I tested several platforms and really, nothing compares to dukascopy.
- Quality and transparency with the customer
- Excellent service, fast and practical.
- Money falls on the platform very quickly and can be withdrawn at any time
- regardless of the amount I was treated in the best possible way.

Good will and education with people are priceless, so I register a simple tribute to the attendant Thaise Lemos who does an incredible and super professional job, deserves recognition.

Success to the whole team, I recommend it to everyone.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear RodrigoBM, we would like to thank you for your kind words on behalf of the whole Dukascopy support team. Comments like yours make us love our job even more. We wish you to have a pleasant trading experience while we do our best to keep you happy!
DCB,
Oxford, United Kingdom,
Sep 22, 2020,

Praise for the Dukascopy JAVA API

Dukascopy's own JAVA API has allowed me to implement every algorithmic strategy conceived. It is clear, precise and adaptable.

I have found Dukascopy to be helpful, honest and transparent.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear DCB, we are so glad you enjoy using our JAVA API for developing your strategies. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and other traders here on Forexpeacearmy.com
Namur, Belgium,
Sep 17, 2020,

Comfortable

DUKASCOPY electronic platform is very intuitive: easy to understand how it works giving beginners the comfort for trading.

JForex platform has a high level of liquidity, accuracy and speed.

And last but not least, DUKASCOPY offers a strong regulation that guarantees my money and my personal data.

Mar 25, 2020 - 5 Stars Not the slightest negative thing to say about the platform : prices, orders, charts, alerts, reports & help desk,

Ask for a try!

Sep 2, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent platform (and no useless information). Excellent trade execution. Good service.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Apr 21, 2020 Thank you for your kind words! We hope your satisfaction will only increase as the platform develops. Should you have any doubts, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact our help desk. It will be our pleasure to assist you!

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 17, 2020,

I have been using Jforex for over a year and everything is excellent.
1. This is the best platform for forex(for me) because the spread is very small (but you pay a commotion) still worthed.
2. The platform is very reliable and, has very nice features: lot size, indicators, undock chart, custom settings.
3. Customer service is very good.
4. Swiss bank very secure.
5. Every customer has an account manager which for me is a very good thing.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 23, 2020:
Dear peko79, thank you for sharing your opinion here. We are thrilled to know you have rated our service and platform 5 stars!
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 1, 2020,

Don't Mislead

After getting the reply from Dukascopy, i would like to mention JOSE MEIMIJE CLEARLY MENTIONED IN HIS EMAIL THAT HE NEEDS THE STATEMENT HOW MUCH PROFITS I GAIN FROM FOREX.....TEAM DUKASCOPY, YOU HAVE SKIPPED IT? You the guys are not satisfied for my current business. And inspite of giving my business's each and every information and clarification you rejected it everytime. Country wise business policy are different. You have to understand that. I HAD NO PROBLEM TO SUBMIT OTHER BROKER'S STATEMENT BUT DON’T MISLEAD. In your website, i made couple of reports about this issues but no reply. If you want i am ready to provide reference number. So after lot of trouble i have now no interest to request you to change account manager. This is totally your fault and again saying DON’T MISLEAD ME AND OTHERS.

Aug 3, 2020 - 1 Star Positive side:
Dukascopy is trusted and reliable broker. No doubt about that.

Negative side:
If you think that you will be a part of Switzerland based broker then you can start account opening process with them.

Everything will be fine if your luck favours getting a dedicated account manager. Otherwise you will be forced to submit them documents, documents and documents. Necessary and unnecessary every documents they need to time pass.

If you fail to submit the unnecessary documents they want, after some days their attitude seems to be like that - YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND YOU WILL TRADE WITH DUKASCOPY USING ILLEGAL MONEY.

After passing frustrated many days i became tired and decide not to proceed with them.

I am asked by account manager of Dukascopy to submit other broker's statement how much profit i gain from forex!!!! Unbelievable.....

They will tell you their compliance department demands additional document. I have shocked when i see - INSPITE OF HAVING SAME BUSINESS CATEGORY THEY ACCEPT MY FRIEND'S DOCUMENTS WITHOUT HASSLE BUT I AM FORCED THAT COMPLIANCE NEED MORE DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED BY MY GIVEN DOCUMENTS. HOW DUAL POLICY CAN PLAY BY COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT WHERE DUKASCOPY SAYS THAT THEIR EVERY ACTIVITIES ARE TRANSPARENT? THEN IT WILL BE CONSIDERED THAT SOMETIMES THEIR COMPLIANCE WORKS PROPERLY ANS SOMETIMES THEY WORK IN SLEEPING MODE?

Jose Meimije is assigned for my account manager. His attitude, dominating behaviour arrogant mentality makes me totally disappointed that i am interested to trade with dukascopy nothing else. I have raised this issue many more times to their compliance but no responses....

Finally i can say - A lot of procedures and documentation for nothing! Other brokers offer more tight spread and better conditions with less hassles

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 31, 2020 Dear Limpid,

Being a regulated Swiss bank it is our duty to comply with the strict regulatory standards of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. This means that, among other things, we must know our customers and establish the source of the funds expected to be deposited to Dukascopy Bank.

In order to fulfill these obligations, our colleagues from the compliance department may ask potential clients to provide additional documents such as proof of residence and income. E.g. if a client indicates Forex as their source of income it is possible they request broker’s statements as proof.

After reading your comment, we have reviewed the manager’s correspondence and found no arrogance or disrespect in his communication. At the same time, we’d like to take this opportunity to remind our clients that they are welcome to report a problem or request a different personal manager by e-mailing us at info@dukascopy.com. We will be more than happy to investigate and assist.

Ryazan, Russian Federation,
Aug 18, 2020,

Dukascopy's tools are fine enough to try and love.

Hello Everybody here!)
I am not experienced trader, just beginner eagerly learning this art of making money.
Tried different tools, stations, platforms... and after some time (about year) returned to Dukascopy's JForex, as it IS user friendly, well designed and simple enough to enjoy the process - long live JForex developers! Just try it and compare for yourself, it's important to pay attention to almost every function. This is NOT some biased review, just comparative opinion. Regards and Good Luck*!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Sep 2, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, A.A.V! Our developers were absolutely delighted to read your feedback. Should you have any questions or suggestions, they are always welcome at our support desk!

Is dukascopy a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Dukascopy is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/52/dukascopy-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Dukascopy community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/dukascopy/.

What is dukascopy connect 911?

Dukascopy Connect 911 is a messenger with an integrated payment system from a Swiss bank. The messenger has the following features.

• Privacy. Use the secret chat function and your messages will disappear without a trace after closing the dialogue.
  • Full access to Swiss bank services. A possibility to open an account online from any part of the world. Instant money transfers, payments, online currency exchange, deposits, virtual and plastic cards.
  • Referral reward program. Invite your friends and get rewarded for each user who opens an account with Dukascopy Bank. The friends you invited will also receive a reward.

How do I deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy?

Steps on how to deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy.

• Login into your live trading platform.
  • Open the "My Account" report.
  • Desktop Platforms: Go to "Account" > "My Account"
  • Mobile Platforms: Go to "More" > "Account" > "Account settings"
  • Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
  • Click on Deposit or withdraw on the method you would like to use.

Is dukascopy regulated?

Dukascopy Group mainly provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace.

Is dukascopy a true ECN?

Dukascopy Bank executes orders of market participants on a Straight Through Processing basis.

Dukascopy Bank has no dealing desk and makes no requote.

Forex ECN accounts are available in Dukascopy Bank.