Dukascopy Review

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Allio,
Uganda, Uganda,
Jun 16, 2020,

The best platform for algorithmic trading

I believe that Java is the best coding language for traders. Dukascopy has done well to maintain JForex. You can do alot with the JForex platform.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Allio, let us join you in your appreciation for Java language and thank you for reviewing our beloved JForex platform here. Best wishes from Dukascopy support team.
Caracas, Venezuela,
Jun 11, 2020,

excellent platform!

Hello everybody, good morning ..

My opinion is very good, and at the same time it is general. The platform is very good and very robust ... the operations are relatively easy to digest. I have not had any kind of problem and I think they are excellent in everything!

Thank you very much for platforms like these!

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Dear Mayela, many thanks for your feedback!
Cordoba, Argentina,
Jun 2, 2020,

For me the best platform on the market

Very robust platform for both manual and automatic trading. Help desk service is very good

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Gorlord, it pleases us to know you enjoy our platform and support desk performance. We have shared your kind words with the rest of the team. Thank you very much for leaving us a review here.

Bouchaib,
Casablanca, Morocco,
May 29, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker. Keep on this way. I really enjoy trading with you. But if you may increase the weekend leverage to 1:50, you will be more perfect

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Bouchaib, thank you for your review. As for the leverage, Dukascopy Bank can offer up to 1:60 during weekends for most instruments. However, it’s best to check margin requirements on our website to find out the leverage value for the particular instruments you are interested in. Also, feel free to contact our support desk in case of any doubts.
SG, Singapore,
May 28, 2020,

Rude account manager
Disrespectful account manager
Not a swiss standard actually I have been to switzerland
this is a russian company

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear niaga, Dukascopy Bank is a licensed Swiss Bank with headquarters in Geneva and all the beneficiaries being Swiss citizens. We have multiple offices open worldwide and a truly global, international team.
We strive to provide high-quality assistance to our clients and do not support any disrespectful communication. Your correspondence with the account manager will be investigated in order to check whether it complies with our standards of service.
Beirut, Lebanon,
May 22, 2020,

a word froma 2 years customer

i am from Lebanon, and i have been using this service since 2018, verification was little hard at first but i had to to provide all required documents, I use their metatrader platform, i am a computer engineer and i use experts advisors for trading, i don't want to mention other brokers but this broker is the best one in many terms, fastest execution, no or near rare slippage, and the most important they are honest and never mess with any trade as many other brokers, and lately they added many instruments for mt4 wich is nice for me, i am happy to be a customer of dukascopy bank, especially in the Corona outbreak and economy crisis in my country, making money is not easy nowadays, but with dukascopy it is very simple.. thank you and keep the good work

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted May 26, 2020:
Dear ajmclen,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback. It’s great to know you have been enjoying the platform and service so far and especially the new MT4 instruments we had been working on.

We wish you all the best and stay safe and healthy!

Warm regards,
Dukascopy support team
Camaquã, Brazil,
May 4, 2020,

Difficulty deleting my account

Please, can anyone help me?
Since April 7, 2020 I have been trying to delete my account at Dukascopy Europe, however, support and managers are not helping me do this.
I no longer wish to have an account and no link with Dukascopy due to its high withdrawal fees and also due to its high fee charged when there is no trade carried out within a certain period specified by them.
In my account, there is a very low value of $ 5 dollars, however, the current withdrawal fee is $ 50 + fees from other banks. I cannot withdraw via Neteller because I cannot register through the Dukascopy 911 application, as I do not have a passport and my ID card from Brazil do not have the Machine Readable Zone to scan by the app to the registration. Then I chat with the support of Dukascopy at 911 app and he asked me that my managers can close / delete my account without withdrawal.
Therefore, I am already giving up my $ 5 dollars to close this account at once, however, the manager Giacomo who had told me that he would delete this account for me did not make such an exclusion, because today I went to check if my account had been deleted and behold, I find my $ 5 account still active.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't know what to do anymore.
I am very regretful to have created an account at Dukascopy and I am wasting a lot of time to solve this question that should be simple.

In advance, thank you very much for your attention and help!

Best regards,
Samuel.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Samuel,

We have already closed your account as per your request. Please note that you will still be able to access your account’s reports, fund movements and activity log at any time as we save this possibility for all our clients long after their accounts have been closed.

As you have mentioned, the fee for wire transfer in US dollars is 50 USD flat. However, we would like to stress that the fees for bank transfers in currencies other that US dollars are remarkably lower and start from 2.3 EUR or 2.3 CHF. The fees for transfers in US dollars specifically are the most expensive ones and are backed up by practical cost of delivering such service. By maintaining a relatively high fee for these particular transfers we can keep the low price for the rest of operations. Please note that Dukascopy Bank’s clients can withdraw funds to their Skrill wallet by paying only 2.5% of the amount. For instance, that would mean paying about 13 cents for withdrawing 5 USD. Since this option is not available directly for clients of Dukascopy Europe, we offer opening a multi-currency Swiss banking account (MCA) with Dukascopy Bank at www.dukascopy.bank, transfer the deposit there at no cost and then withdraw to a bank card or Skrill/Neteller wallets. Alternatively, you could just use the money to top up your plastic or virtual Dukascopy card to pay online and offline or withdraw from ATM. This multi-currency account can be opened online via a video-identification, the procedure approved by Swiss financial regulator FINMA. The procedure however requires a client to identify themselves with a document containing a machine-readable (MRZ) zone for information to be processed and account opened.

We regret that in your particular case there was no possibility to take advantage of this option and remain at your service for any questions or doubts you may have.

Best Regards,
Dukascopy Support Team
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

If want to trade CFD, DukasCopy the good choice.
If seeking for broker much possible reliability,
recommend InteractiveBrokers or DukasCopy.

Has a true ECN,
DukasCopy is also unusually a bank and has low risk of bankruptcy.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Mar 7, 2020,

Excellent - trustworthy and reliable

I've been with Dukascopy Bank since 2013 and have never looked back.

Their secure and reliable JForex trading platform includes, in my opinion, everything what a typical retail trader needs for successful trading. Market orders and many variations of conditional orders - including BIDs and OFFERs that allow you to act as an internal liquidity provider and get better prices. Comprehensive and configurable charting package that comes with loads of indicators, some very useful order management plugins, and even price action pattern scanner. If you know just a little bit of Java, you can start building everything imaginable, making use of the simple and well-documented JForex API - or ask one of the external programmers for help. New features are added to the platform on a regular basis - just keep tabs on the "What's new?" feed.

Your automated strategies can be deployed on their servers, closer to the market, and to save you some electricity. For more sophisticated clients, there's even a FIX API access possibility.

I would go as far as to say that the platform should be able to cover most professionals - unless you want to make markets directly on the interbank platforms.

Their professional and kind staff will help you answer your questions and solve your issues promptly and with respect.

There's much much more on the offer, explore menu links on their website.

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 3, 2020,

i am new for using it but so far speed & tools are good
highly recommended to try it
i will update my review later

Is dukascopy a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Dukascopy is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/52/dukascopy-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Dukascopy community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/dukascopy/.

What is dukascopy connect 911?

Dukascopy Connect 911 is a messenger with an integrated payment system from a Swiss bank. The messenger has the following features.

• Privacy. Use the secret chat function and your messages will disappear without a trace after closing the dialogue.
  • Full access to Swiss bank services. A possibility to open an account online from any part of the world. Instant money transfers, payments, online currency exchange, deposits, virtual and plastic cards.
  • Referral reward program. Invite your friends and get rewarded for each user who opens an account with Dukascopy Bank. The friends you invited will also receive a reward.

How do I deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy?

Steps on how to deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy.

• Login into your live trading platform.
  • Open the "My Account" report.
  • Desktop Platforms: Go to "Account" > "My Account"
  • Mobile Platforms: Go to "More" > "Account" > "Account settings"
  • Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
  • Click on Deposit or withdraw on the method you would like to use.

Is dukascopy regulated?

Dukascopy Group mainly provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace.

Is dukascopy a true ECN?

Dukascopy Bank executes orders of market participants on a Straight Through Processing basis.

Dukascopy Bank has no dealing desk and makes no requote.

Forex ECN accounts are available in Dukascopy Bank.