Dukascopy Review

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · Dukascopy.com  · Is this your company?

Dukascopy is an online forex broker. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 40 currency pairs, CFDs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy

Established: 2004
Address: Route de Pré-Bois 20 ICC, Entrance H 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
Contact: +41 22 799 4888
Regulators: FINMA #
Trading platforms: MT4, jForex
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (605+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bank Gurantees, Maestro, Neteller, Other Crypto Currencies, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Dukascopy Support, Jan 16, 2018

Dukascopy is an online forex broker based in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4, Jforex, Web, iOS and Android online currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, binaries and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Rosen,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Jan 7, 2020,

Positive

I've been using Dukas for over 5 years, never had any issues with money withdrawal. Platform is updated regularly with needed features. I haven't found a broker with the same high level of performance.

One thing they could improve is the internal support chat as representatives are not overall prepared with all details re platform, finances, etc. Recommended.

venugopal yedugondla,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 6, 2020,

Provide simple trading features and improve reliability please

It does an ok job but misses some basic features
1) Doesn't have the ability to adjust the time validity of an order on the order entry panel , for example i might just want it to be 1hr or 2 hr or 2 days . This is really sad that they cannot think of this as a basic feature
2) Cannot move orders on the chart by clicking and dragging , should be enabled asap
3) The charts some times dont update properly , they are laggy and slow and not entirely in sync with market prices

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jan 5, 2020,

Good, Reliable, excellent Forex broker with amazing online Banking service

Good, reliable and excellent ecn forex broker, i trade forex with the forex broker for many years till now and i recommend dukascopy for quality customer service , unique trading platform for trading, transparent pricing environment for all traders, instant execution of trade orders, deposit and instant withdrawal of fund on request with amazing online banking

Colchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 3, 2020,

Very good forex broker

I have't problems with Dukascopy Bank on the last few years. Quick executions, low spreads and in my opinion fantastic platform with option of programming (code and/or visual).
No problems with withdrawal but ...... one small problem with topping up the deposit :) I can't send more money than the set range. I think is a swiss regulations.... 5+ for this broker.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 22, 2020:
Dear tomekbe, thank you for taking time to leave your feedback about Dukascopy Bank. We appreciate it. As you said, we are required by the Swiss Financial Regulator to impose certain limits on clients’ deposits based on their income and the type of account they are trying to open. However, this does not influence withdrawals in any way and our clients are free to withdraw their funds at any time.
Mike,
Swit, Switzerland,
Jan 3, 2020,

Dukascopy is doing the max for their clients

Dukascopy is doing the max for their clients. They expanded their product portfolio in the years and also the trading plattform is really grown up. I mostly trade Forex markets.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Mike, indeed we are constantly working on upgrading the platform and expanding our product portfolio. We would always be grateful for any suggestions regarding the software and the instruments list at our support desk. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that we can implement all of the requested features/instruments, but we do study our client’s opinions and preferences while considering any changes.
aaa, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2019,

The best company to trade !

low spreads , to easy withdraw , i withdraw from my account to skrill instantly !

very good platform

i am realy happy with dukascopy , for me the best place to trade

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Abdullah300400, we are grateful for your positive feedback. Our support team remains at your disposal for any assistance or information you may need.
Rome, Italy,
Dec 25, 2019,

What a joke they have become.

I use to have an account with them and was satisfied, for several unrelated reasons I let it go over 10 years ago.
However I decided to reopen an account recently.
I did everything required, perform the video identification successfully, uploaded the required documents , including my latest colonoscopy and like in the past I was looking forward to do business with them.
Except I never heard from them...........not a word......

Maybe they gotten so big and feel that don’t have to care about 1 retail account ( I was going to drop $100k, I know it is nothing.

If they can’t even email you on the status of your new account, imaging when you try to withdraw some of your money........that was my thought and belief.

Therefore don’t waste your time.... they have become a joke.....

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Dec 27, 2019:
Dear Charles, we regret to hear your account opening experience has been disappointing so far. We would be grateful if you could give us any details (such as the email you used for registration or UID) so that we would be able to identify your profile and find out the possible reasons why you have not received a confirmation from us yet. We will be happy to investigate your account opening progress at cs@dukascopy.com.
Pune, India,
Nov 15, 2019,

Best Community For Forex Contests

I am a Member of Dukascopy Community from 2017. I have won in many contests there and I have successfully withdrawn prize money after meeting turnover requirements. I never invested my own money. Its a best place to take part in contest, communicate with fellow traders, where you can learn and grow together.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 13, 2020:
Dear Anjali, it’s great to know that our Community has been beneficial to you. We thank you for being part of it and wish you the best of luck and even more winnings in our contests!
New Jersey, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

A Source of Clean Clear Data and information

Dukascopy Is a Strong clear website ! It Does not do the Pretending of news and information that" Bloomberg , CNBC and Reuters Provides Every day . This "constant misleading about the action in the Markets ..And I do find Dukascopy a Great Resource ..

Doc dow

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Jan 13, 2020:
Dear Docdow, we are delighted to read your feedback about our website and hope it will keep meeting your needs in future, as we constantly strive to make it even more clear and resourceful at the same time. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and help us become better. Best Regards, Dukascopy support team.
Pune, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

For Serious traders dukascopy is very good.

I have been trading with dujascopy for last 6 years. Execution is perfect, spreads are good and support is good. ECN price help me a lot because my basic style is scalping. One of best brokers in the world.

Is dukascopy a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Dukascopy is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/52/dukascopy-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Dukascopy community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/dukascopy/.

What is dukascopy connect 911?

Dukascopy Connect 911 is a messenger with an integrated payment system from a Swiss bank. The messenger has the following features.

• Privacy. Use the secret chat function and your messages will disappear without a trace after closing the dialogue.
  • Full access to Swiss bank services. A possibility to open an account online from any part of the world. Instant money transfers, payments, online currency exchange, deposits, virtual and plastic cards.
  • Referral reward program. Invite your friends and get rewarded for each user who opens an account with Dukascopy Bank. The friends you invited will also receive a reward.

How do I deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy?

Steps on how to deposit or withdraw money from Dukascopy.

• Login into your live trading platform.
  • Open the "My Account" report.
  • Desktop Platforms: Go to "Account" > "My Account"
  • Mobile Platforms: Go to "More" > "Account" > "Account settings"
  • Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
  • Click on Deposit or withdraw on the method you would like to use.

Is dukascopy regulated?

Dukascopy Group mainly provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace.

Is dukascopy a true ECN?

Dukascopy Bank executes orders of market participants on a Straight Through Processing basis.

Dukascopy Bank has no dealing desk and makes no requote.

Forex ECN accounts are available in Dukascopy Bank.