ProTradersClub.com Review

Chris Lori

Was ChrisLori.com

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ProTradersClub.com
Previously was ChrisLori.com

Established: 2005
Contact: info@protradersclub.com, +1-206-445-0766

Join live discussion of ProTradersClub.com on our forum

ProTradersClub.com profile provided by Chris Lori, Oct 1, 2013

Reykjavik, Iceland,
Oct 2, 2020,

Impressive

I learned about Chris Lori from Dale Pinkert's interview with ICT on ForexAnalytix channel as I like to listen to trading podcasts. I am experienced trader (4 yrs) and for a few months I have been among top authors for eurusd and other pairs on TradingView. I would never pay for any trading course as I knew there is no value in it as most of those "teachers" don't know how to trade. In 4 yrs the only course I paid for was Chris Lori's as I immediately saw great value in it. Chris Lori is the top of the industry and if you wish to learn why price moves and why it turns and where, you need to take this course. This knowledge is a must for every trader. It's much better to invest in professional education and study than keep losing for years. Forex is such a thing that without knowledge there is no way to succeed in it.
It is like trying to be successful electrician with no education. Trust me you will connect all cables wrong. Using Chris Lori techniques I doubled my account in a week but I keep studying. All I can say is a big thank you to Chris Lori as he put enormous amount of efforts and time in gathering all that knowledge and sharing it what is greatly appreciated!

Seattle, WA, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

I have joined Chris Lori's PTC membership group on November 29th, 2019 and the wisdom that he shares is exceptional. It has been only a month and I've learned a lot. If you are looking to join Chris Lori's PTC membership group, you have to be willing to put the work in, and if you are willing to do that, this is the place you must join.

I've been part of other memberships before in order to become profitable by using someone's signal and I've tried many other things to learn about the FX market. I was frustrated with a lot of other membership groups, signal providers etc. They teach all the same MA, trend lines, support and resistance, indicators and none of them really clicked for me.

If you want to learn and connect with the FX market, my advise is just try out PTC membership for a month, and it's inexpensive compared to the value it provides. If its not for you, you can just quit the membership, but you will be surprised by the quality of the education.

Good luck with your trading!
Winnipeg, Canada,
Nov 1, 2016,

Chris Lori is excellent mentor

I am under Chris Lori guidance/expertise since 2010. I trade full time now. Chris explains his stuff in very detailed manner. After joining Chris, I never looked for another mentor because I am very happy with the service he provides. Chris focus on PROCESS THINKING and that's what I like about his teaching method. You can take his teachings and apply to any other business and you will succeed.

If you are serious about trading I can assure you Chris Lori is perfect mentor for you. I recently took his 2 day workshop held in ATL and no doubt workshop was excellent. I am already full time trader so main reason of attending workshop was to meet him in person and say thank you for all the help and guidance.

Dos Kuanov,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Aug 12, 2015,

I learned from Price Action workshop with Chris Lori in Singapore and I am member of protradersclub.com I've got through all six online courses that provides protradersclub. I am strongly recommend to every seriuos trader to study trading from protradersclub and participate to Price Action Workshop. You will have huge progress in trading.

Ash S,
Nov 30, 2014,

I have just returned from Chris Lori's 3.5 day workshop in Singapore. This is my first Chris Lori workshop and I thought to put some thoughts out for the benefit of my trader colleagues out there.

Basically, I have invested a lot of time and effort over the past 2 years in developing my forex trading skills. Unfortunately, along the way, I have overpaid for various tutors and seminars (e.g. $6000 for a 3-day session on forex fundamentals and some basic MA-crossover techniques from a prominent Australian trading tutor in February 2013). After a while, I realised that trading forex using price-action lagging indicators is a challenge for a newbie trader. Ofcourse, while I take full responsibility for my own trading performance, having a good foundation for skills development is absolutely essential.

In this context, along my journey, I became acquainted with one of Chris Lori's successful students who trades for a living from the last 4 years. I was amazed at his calm confidence and the way he dissected currency price action. As the true mark of a teacher is the success of his students, I did not have to think twice when Chris Lori announced his Singapore workshop this November.

Other attendees have already reviewed various elements of Chris Lori's amazing workshop and the excellent learning experience. Hence I thought to add some specific comparative inputs between my experience of attending other paid workshops in Australia and Chris Lori's workshop along four parameters:

(a) HOLISTIC EDUCATION: Chris advocates preparation prior to the workshop through a study of 60+ hours of price action course videos that are included in the workshop tuition. During the workshop, he provides a 355+ page manual covering over 20 aspects of currency price behaviour. After the workshop, he provides 2 months access to the Pro Traders Club where he has extensive videos on each of the concepts covered in the workshop. Thus, a Chris Lori workshop is a holistic educational experience. Further, there is hardly any overlap between the pre-workshop videos and the workshop content. The pre-learning segment allows you to prepare your questions for discussion during the workshop and deeply assimilate the workshop content.

(b) SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS: In all the other trading workshops I have attended in Australia, I have never met students who traded for a living using the tutor's education. In Chris Lori's workshops, I met multiple students who have been following him for the last couple of years. Their success is inspirational and lends strength to Chris's credibility not only as a successful trader himself, but also as a good teacher. In fact, during the workshop, one of his successful students (who is now a fund manager) actively shared her independent perspectives of currency trading - which was a great add-on to Chris' course curriculum.

(c) QUALITY OF WORKSHOP: Chris is very professional in his approach. He focuses on the core content and shares many insights from his rich trading experience during the workshop. Basically, there is no fluff and no selling of any sort (unlike other courses where the tutor up-sells you to a mentoring program or another course) - so you can focus on learning. Further, the slides provided are rich in content and examples are discussed exhaustively.

(d) VALUE FOR MONEY: The tuition for the 3.5 day workshop was $2795. This price included lunch and refreshments for all days in a leading hotel with top-notch presentation facilities. Further, we were able to hear 2 active professional fund managers share their insights and interact with other successful full-time traders who are practising these techniques. Put together, this workshop is superb value for money.

In closing, I wish I had come across Chris Lori prior to the other experiences I had along my forex education journey. Having said that, I am excited about employing the knowledge I have gained during the workshop and starting the hard work necessary for evolving into a full-time trader. Thanks to Chris and his successful students, I aim to internalise price behaviour and connect with the market at a much deeper level than I previously ever imagined!

steve Teunis,
Brisbane, Australia,
Oct 29, 2013,

I have ben involved with the teachings of Chris Lori for approx 6 years, attended several workshops and own most of his education materials. CL is the real deal and we are very fortunate to have Chris available to offer his insight to the market.If you are looking to invest into a quality trading product then this is it, look no further. To find out if his trading & thinking is of your liking or not, there are lots of free video's at chrislori.com, become a member (it's free). Chris is a gifted guy and is a trader first and an educator 2nd but he has very high standards for whatever he attempts in his life and CL is always happy to share his thinking with you in a very humble manner.

2011-07-04 5Star Chris Lori teachings are for the serious trader.Chris has moulded many parts of my trading style and my understanding of the market.I have attended many of Chris Lori's courses over the past 5 years and continue to be a member of his Pro traders club.
There are no fancy indicators and oscillators rather it's based on an understanding of price action.
Attach yourself to Chris Lori's teaching and you will give yourself a real good chance of being a successful FX trader.

Graham Smith,
Ashbourne, United Kingdom,
Oct 29, 2013,

The materials Chris Lori provides via his courses and workshops are second to none. There aren't many genuine people around in the trading training world, but Chris is one as is Steve W of No Brainer Trades. I had the pleasure of their combined knowledge in Sydney a few years ago.
Chris introduces you to the concept of price action and the fundamentals that support it. From there he shows you how he trades and shares the nuances of the markets he has observed through his years of trading.
Throughout, Chris stresses that he is not showing (or selling) you a system. He is giving you the grounding to develop your own methodology according to your circumstances and personality. And like anyone, Chris's style evolves as time and markets moves on.

I tend to liken his teaching style to learning a language. Some teachers teach you phrases to get you by, so your communication is limited to the situations around those phrases. (eg - two beers please).
Other teachers teach you the structure and grammar of the language so you now have a foundation on which to build your vocabulary and experience to become proficient and fluent.
Chris's method is the latter.

If you expect a fancy system to be handed to you on a plate, then go somewhere else. If you're still afloat after those experiences, you'll be back.

MARIA DELGADO,
FORT LAUDERDALE, USA,
Sep 17, 2013,

Anyone who has attended a live session with Chris simply cannot deny his level of professionalism and extensive depth of market experience is at the top of the industry. One year following Chris' workshop in 2008, I finally started trading full time after all I'd been through that is mentioned on my other posts. Now I'm a fund manager, thanks to Chris. You just have to put some work in, not hope for a magic formula. The more I learn about the market, the more I realize and appreciate how comprehensive the material Chris has shared. Even now that I am managing funds at an institutional level, I still draw on Chris' experience as I progress in the industry. There is a lot to learn. You have no idea how valuable a resource Chris is to young traders. He is the highest level of professional you will find in this industry that shares his trading experience! Chris showed us very clearly, in the workshop, how he trades. Maybe his approach is not for everyone, but you can get a feel for his intra-day methods in his free videos. There were eight full time traders in the London workshop, this year. One of the students told everyone he went to full time just watching PTC! 30 Witnesses! There was another in Sydney who stood up and told everyone it's his second workshop and he is full time, with thanks to Chris. 35 Witnesses!

By the way, I sometimes guest speak at Chris' workshop, but I do not work for, or get paid, by the company. I don't want to. or need. to get paid! There is no conflict of interest. I'm just passionate and very thankful and I think people should know!

2012-03-22 5 Stars After attending many workshop live and on the web going thru thousands of systems trying to find the holy grail and the more indicators and strategies the better, I found the most simple a clean way to analyze the market called PRICE ACTION ,inefficiencies, fractals that day my trading start it to make sense all thanks to a very simple explanation from this wonderful human being that dedicates part of his life to share his experiences with us .Now I'm in my 7th year of this journey getting ready to attend my 4th workshop with Chris Lori that I highly recommend I'm a FULL TIME Trader thanks to him one of the things i learn from Him was to be an DEPENDENT THINKER I follow him I watch his analysis of the market every week but at the end i make my own decisions on how to approach the market and i don't blame him for my mistakes .
All I have for this wonderful mentor are words of gratitude you change my life in a positive way. My recommendation ,if you want to be a successful trader you have to attend a workshop with him ,

2011-09-29 5 Stars I have been following sooooooo many many systems and listening to instructors I found Chris Lori attended a workshop and after that trading started it to make sense . Last weekend i attended my 4th workshop Iam really grateful that i found this instructor everything makes sense He takes time to explain the concepts instead of trying to sell you a system I really recommend His course Now im not only trading Im on the way to be an amazing trader thanks to Him.

2011-02-23 5 Stars After many years of trying many systems and software’s, I finally found an honest person that really likes to share his knowledge and experience in the forex market. After attending my first workshop 3 years ago my trading improved remarkably and everything made sense. Thanks to him and his teaching I’m a full time successful trader, really enjoying trading the forex market.

Gavin,
Adelaide, Australia,
Sep 17, 2013,

Hi, I went to the Sydney workshop in June this year. It's been a few months since the course, but I now feel my trading has started to turn around by use of my own defined strategy, based on price concepts that I've learned from Chris.

To be honest, I had been shooting from the hip with trading for a long time and longed for something that just works, looking for that one trade that could get all my losses back in one hit. I was confused of what I was doing so wrong and didn't know how to correct it.
I guess this is where Chris's teachings come in most valuable and introduce a methodical approach towards trading along with self analysis. To some, this approach may be obvious, but to the majority of us, it's something totally overlooked and undervalued.

If you're looking for a foolproof method, perhaps move on. If you are serious about trading and willing to do whatever it takes to become successful, you should definitely take a few notes from Chris Lori.

VERONICA LOPEZ,
WESTON FL , USA,
Sep 17, 2013,

I found Chris early in my trading pursuit and attended a workshop (now 3), as it was near where I live. I come from an economics and banking background, so I appreciate the detail that he covers in the workshop. The relationship between understanding economics and applying that to real world trading, as I now understand, is an adjustment. In both, the workshop and Pro Traders Club, he goes well beyond what I had understood about trading, as a profession.

I'm one who is very particular about format, Chris' workshop was pretty well structured. He first breaks down price action into multiple sections and ties it's connection to market behavior. As the workshop progresses, he show's exactly how he trades. Chris provides all the tools to understand the market from a price action and economic perspective with a primary focus on my development plan. Unlike someone who is trying to sell a "system," he laid out a plan about how to take what is taught in the class and use it to gain a full understanding of market behavior through a regiment of trading exercises aimed to develop our trading model and using his exact trading model, as a reference. The exercises help me to understand price action, rather than trading Chris' model on faith. This process has proven itself, as I now see the market much clearer and formulate trading criteria.

I have sitting right in front of me a manual with a multitude of sections and about 600 slides containing notes, etc. that go into detail breaking down price action. As well, there are sections that explain how the price action fits into very specific trades of his own model. One point Chris reinforced to us at the workshop is to build a formula based on his price action based models, which he also explains in the manual, for the trades that you connect with, as a result of our development plan. Chris clearly showed us exactly what trade set ups he takes. It's in the manual. Furthermore, in Pro Traders Club follow up, Chris shows his trades and gives live examples of how it matches his training.

I have not explored a lot of other training programs, but Chris' material brings me closer to the real market than other sample materials I've seen.