iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Marinela,
Bucharest,
Apr 7, 2008,

I am trading forex for almost 2 years now and I discover this market along with iFOREX. This is my job people, I am suporting myself and my family (I have 2 kids alone)from trading (forex and stocks. I am satisfied that I found iFOREX and I want to tell you that they are the best!

Nishad Gautam,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Aug 27, 2020,

Search for a normal brokerage company

This is even more of a test than the trading itself.
Because now you can find a huge number of companies that offer a variety and even original conditions, but only a few of them is a real opportunity to try something new and learn to make decisions that will bring you money in the future.
This is the company I consider to be for several reasons.
1) Own trading platform with wide modern functionality and minimal technical problems.
2) Active protection against negative balance, which allows you not to control each position and do other things that interest you.
3) Fixed spreads, which allows you to navigate in calculations much faster and act without significant restrictions.
4) Different formats of training - individual, group, complex, which allows each client to find what suits him and what will allow each person to realize his potential and start paying attention to exactly those moments in the market that will be the basis for profit. This sounds a little incomprehensible, but when you start working, you will understand what I mean.
And most importantly - take your time. Everybody wants to get it as soon as possible and as soon as possible. But calmness is the key to a long journey.

Pranaya Sherpa,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jun 29, 2020,

Long history secure brokerage

iForex operates since 1996. Of course, this info doesn't affect me, as the trader, but it builds up my confidence in this brokerage.
Trading. Trading conditions are good there, a lot of currencies are available, including exotic ones with leverage up to 400:1. I prefer to trader USDNZD and USD CAD. Currency trading is availabel 24/5, slippages are rare. Also there are commodities, I tried to invest in CFDs for gold, but I can't call this a successfull experinece.
Mobile platform. FXnet is availabe on iOS and Android, I usually use it when I'm not at home or in office.
Trading tools. Advanced trading signals, economic calendar and charts make trading easier, as for me.
I don't mean trhat brokerage is excellent, but it's good enough.

D.Haryanti,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 9, 2020,

Brokerage review

I'm trading iForex for almost a year, that's my review.
1. Starting trading. Brokerage did really a lot to help traders start trading easily (nothing strange, just business),official website is well-designed and provides almost all information that you need to start trading. Some brokers fail even at that stage and their website is a real mess, iForex did well there
2. Education. There's 'educatioal center' pathetic name, actually, it's some kind of blog with basic training. If you already know what trading is, it won't help you. If you're new to it, it would be really helpful...
3. Leverage. It's up to 500, really tasty. Be careful with it, by the way.
4. Analytics. Yes, there it's. What is there - economic calendar, rates online (really convinient), trading signals. Not a lot, buy analytics seems to be good.
5. Data providers. Really good data providers Deutsche Borse, LSE and Borsa Italiana.
Personally I like iForex, but I suggest you to try demo before investing real money to be sure if it fits you or not.

Dragosav Bosiorcic,
Belgrade, Serbia,
May 31, 2020,

Finally getting better

In my forex trading journey I came through all the five stages of grief.
1. The stage of denial I passed with the other company I worked with. I invested $200 only, was lucky enough to tripple the result using the high leverage, yet, the company rejected to withdraw my profits. I though it was a mistake and spent over 3 months trying to persuade THEM is was a mistake that they banned me. But it wasn't a mistake.
2. The stage of anger I spent al by myself. I was bombing the directories and FPA with negative review on that first broker, yet, nothing could be done, as the broker was not regulated.
3. Depression. I don't even want to mention this time. I quit trading for a while, devoted myself to work in the office. Not the happiest period of my life for sure.
4. Bargaining. I though I could get used to the office life. I made everythign possible to make myself happy at work. Spoke with my boss, showed the initiative, asked for raises. Nothing worked. I was very unhappy. I knew the money don't come out of air, but I also knew that I do have the edge in trading. I am very calm by nature and very disciplined. Any system that I've chosen to hand-trade worked, if it wasn't a total crap.
5. Acceptance. I understood I must use the edge I've had. Found another regulated bnrokerage that turned out to be the iForex. I still work in the office, but according to the PLAN I will be able to quit the regular job in about 2-4 month.
I think I wrote the review simply top share my path, and encourage other traders not ot loose faith, yet, the broker also deserves some stars from me as they definitely do their job fine here ;)

Fakaruddin Banerjee,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Aug 23, 2020,

I chose something that I was interested in.

And though I doubted it, I still decided I should try it.
In this company, I use these things:
- low fixed spreads;
- negative balance protection;
- training.
And I think, that helped me to know the market and real trading.

Leo Chung,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Apr 19, 2020,

Trading is primarily about studying the market.

In fact, trading is such a multitask direction, I did not even think that I would have to study so much information. In iforex I was immediately made aware that it is important. No, of course no one calls me with instructions, ahh... But it's enough to look in the training section to make sure that it's important and that you always have some moments to tighten up. If you don't already know, please note that there are tutorials including one-on-one with the teacher, endless video lessons and informative articles.

Vadakesh,
Kepong, Malaysia,
Feb 18, 2020,

Good broker and reliable trading

I'm forex not to long to judge 100%, but it seems to me that it's reliable, at least my trading seemed to be perfect. As I know, broker operates the market for a long time and it's additional advantage why u should take trading with iForex. In general, I like this brokerage and can say it's good enough :)

Hari Bhatnagar,
Hyderabad, India,
Dec 2, 2020,

nice trading experience, but i don't like support there

iForex offers really nice trading experience. Convenient platform, relatively low spreads, especially if we compare with other regulated brokers and a lot of assets to trade. iForex literally offers all I need. But there's one small disadvantage, that makes me really sad about this brokerage. I had 2 serious issues regarding trading strategies, but their support hasn't answered nothing usefull, only suggested to check out their education. So I would rank iForex with 4 stars cause of this.

Nasir Akashaba,
Dakar, Senegal,
May 10, 2020,

Part-time trader's review

I am not sure everyone have heard of this broker before, but in case you spend enough time networking with the other traders, you must have heard of this one already.
Unfortunately, I can't claim the broker made me rich already. I wish! But trading here is stress-free and for me this is the most importnat thing.
Even though I've been trading for over 5 years, i still have aregular job and I'm balancing at a near zero results, having some profits followed by the drawdown periods.
I don't think this has anythign to do with iForex fault. I can see that looking at the trades I do :(
Anyway, this is not my trading system review :)
Speaking of the broker - support is polite and helpful, registration procedures are not really annoying, there are MANY assets available. They allow trading like... ANYTHING :) Having no troubles with slippages and that kind of stuff I can summarise that the company deserves a positive review :)