iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Hạnh Hạ,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 29, 2020,

I feel like I've made it.

This is how I can characterize my current state of the market, because in recent months I have seen a steady increase in capital and I understand that this is largely due to my brokerage company, which I found absolutely by accident, I searched through google, just entered the data of interest and found the site of this broker. And I was okay with that. And that's how my journey began.
Among all the services of this company, I can mention a few, which became a real find for me.
First, there are a huge number of assets - more than 800 positions, so you can prepare your individual investment portfolio.
Secondly, there are ideal conditions for studying in the market. Here you can use textbooks, review articles, webinars, another useful option - individual lessons with online trader, be sure to try it. You will be satisfied.

Cris Acharya,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jun 24, 2020,

I think anyone can trade.

Another question is that depending on the experience and knowledge traders should choose different strategies and approaches, it is not necessary to take up everything, because it will be enough for beginners to understand two or three basic strategies, but a trader with experience will definitely want to study some more serious strategy with more detailed analysis, etc. The main thing is to understand it well and take your time.
And of course it is very important to find a broker with the conditions that will allow you to work calmly and develop in this direction.
This is the company I can recommend for several reasons.
First of all, there are rare commodities and exchange index funds, which provide a large number of entry points into the market.
Secondly, here you can get training with online trader, it is a very convenient format, which sometimes becomes more useful than the usual study of articles and webinars.
Thirdly, the platform of this broker, by the way, name, can also be used in the mobile version, which is especially important nowadays.
And fourthly, it offers bonuses that can be used as part of the fixed capital.

Huan Zayaso,
La Rioja, Argentina,
Jun 16, 2020,

My choice.

I'm pleased with the fact that I chose this company for several reasons.
1. It's a quality free mobile app.
2. High leverage and low spreads are available.
3. Here you can learn and try new strategies on the market, and all this without any unnecessary risk, because there is a demo, protection against negative balance.

Le Mayer,
Jun 8, 2020,

Good customer care

Its all about small details. For example for me it was really pleasant to find out that the broker has adopted the website to be multilingual and I can use native language to browse it.
Secondly, the broker is well-known worldwide, which is really nice to know. Long operational history matters probably even more than regulations, which they btw also have got (CySEC).
Thirdly, the broker is one of the few ones who does not use the Metatrader. With all the respect, I can't stand MT4 due to the aesthetic feelings. I nearly feel physical pain when I see that MT4 interface.
The last, but not the least, the broker is responsible when it comes to withdrawals. Lots of payment methods, don't take long.
So the overall experience is good and I can recommend the company for partnership.

Farey,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 8, 2020,

My experience

Before trading there I've read many reviews and most of them was really positive, so I thought that brokerage deserves attention. Let's go step by step
1. Trading platform -compared to MT4 it has a little restricted functionality + my expert asvisors that I used for MT4 trading don't work there. It's the first disadvantage.
2. Education is designed really for beginners, if you already traded, you won't find anything new, I think that broker can design trading for advanced traders as well, but Advanced section was really poor with obvious topics.
4. No good free analysis and market insights.
Overall, I can't say anything negative, but I can't also call my experience positive, it was just like deserving three stars, nothing more. If you are beginner - iForex may be even good, but if you need some advanced features, I don't think so. I requested full withdrawal and got all my money within 2 days. They also reached me out to ask why I've made such a decision, so I explained them everything.

Transev,
Mombasa, Kenya,
Jun 5, 2020,

To understand, you have to try it first.

When you choose a brokerage company, you have a huge number of doubts and questions, you want to be so sure of everything that you have all the guarantees of peace, and even all the permissions and qualitatively prepared conditions are not a confirmation for you. But when you start working, and you realize that the company offers really tight spreads in practice, and you can more freely dispose of your funds - you feel good already. And when you're still getting some new information all the time, that's cool...
As a result - 27% of profits for the first month!

Dragosav Bosiorcic,
Belgrade, Serbia,
May 31, 2020,

Finally getting better

In my forex trading journey I came through all the five stages of grief.
1. The stage of denial I passed with the other company I worked with. I invested $200 only, was lucky enough to tripple the result using the high leverage, yet, the company rejected to withdraw my profits. I though it was a mistake and spent over 3 months trying to persuade THEM is was a mistake that they banned me. But it wasn't a mistake.
2. The stage of anger I spent al by myself. I was bombing the directories and FPA with negative review on that first broker, yet, nothing could be done, as the broker was not regulated.
3. Depression. I don't even want to mention this time. I quit trading for a while, devoted myself to work in the office. Not the happiest period of my life for sure.
4. Bargaining. I though I could get used to the office life. I made everythign possible to make myself happy at work. Spoke with my boss, showed the initiative, asked for raises. Nothing worked. I was very unhappy. I knew the money don't come out of air, but I also knew that I do have the edge in trading. I am very calm by nature and very disciplined. Any system that I've chosen to hand-trade worked, if it wasn't a total crap.
5. Acceptance. I understood I must use the edge I've had. Found another regulated bnrokerage that turned out to be the iForex. I still work in the office, but according to the PLAN I will be able to quit the regular job in about 2-4 month.
I think I wrote the review simply top share my path, and encourage other traders not ot loose faith, yet, the broker also deserves some stars from me as they definitely do their job fine here ;)

Abdul Qadir Al Saeed,
Oran, Algeria,
May 28, 2020,

I'm a trading year and I'm happy

I found iForex on ForexPeaceArmy, I was attracted with reviews, as a good broker that accepts traders with small deposits is really rare. My deposit is about $1,000 and I can't say I earn on Forex.
I think the problem is that I see trading as more of an entertainment than a way to earn money (I have a highpaid job). And yet, I understand enough in trading to distinguish a bad broker from a good one.
iForex is definitely the type of good broker that is reliable and offers fair trading conditions. Trading with a broker is transparent enough, there are no hidden duties or penalties.
I'm surprised how some traders treat trading not as a business, don't study and don't develop their own strategy, do nothing actually at all and then blame the broker.
Ow, people, if you want to make money, iForex has training, just train and get better. However, if you just want to take a can of beer and relax in the evening, then do not expect you to earn a lot of money.

Martiem,
Maputo, Mozambique,
May 26, 2020,

When you're a trader who believes

I tried to start trading many times, and it didn't work out. But I didn't honestly believe it was mine because I was very interested.
Thanks to the fact that there are a huge number of assets here, I was able to experiment and eventually build my own quality investment portfolio, which allows me to confidently move around the market and find profitable situations every day.
So if something doesn't work out, try it, work on a demo and don't get upset if something doesn't work out. You have to believe in yourself.

Alp Solmaz,
Istanbul, Turkey,
May 22, 2020,

Well-established company

The company is well-established, works since 1996 as far as I’m concerned. This was very important for my final decision to choose this broker.
The second pro-factor was their convenient trading platform. I’ve seen it on video tutorials and thought this was all I could dream about. In fact it turned out to be rather simple to use, yet lacks certain tools, so prefessionals might need tot turn to side services for more comprehensive analysis.
The information present on the website is up-to-date, so can get acquainted with specific trading conditions there yourself.
Withdrawal methods are different, you can find the one to your taste. Personally I use Neteller. Funds arrive within 1-2 days normally.