iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Oma G Adams,
Miklavz na Dravskem Polju, Slovenia,
Apr 11, 2020,

Neutral brokerage

I tried iForex, looked for opporunity to transfer my deposit here from another brokerage. What I can say - brokerage seemed to me as 'neutral'. I compared it advantages and disadvantages to my current brokerage and can assure you, that it's not worse, but also don't better. Tight spreads, a lot of assets, quick order execution - everything is here, but nothing unusual, maybe except iForex trading platform. It seems to be a real advantage, but I see no reason to transfer money to another brokerage just for this. My verdict is - iForex is okay brokerage (among the best ones), but if you already have reliable brokerage - no need to change it.

Sean Hughes,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 10, 2020,

Great brand, lots of features

I'm afraid to imagine how much money the company has paid for this brand. It literally falls in your eyes and you can't forget it. This domain must have been very expensive, but it was worth it. Personally, I started trading with Trade.com largely because of the beautiful domain, as funny as it sounds. Of course, a beautiful domain is just a small part of success. I wouldn't trade with a broker whose only advantage is a beautiful domain. It's a good thing Trade.com can offer not only a sound name, but also excellent trading conditions. The company is regulated by CySEC, offers many assets. Trade.com uses standard Metatrader 4 trading platform. Trade.com offers, besides trading CFDs, Forex, commodities, investments in IPO. Also, recently added a feature with thematic portfolio. It was very unexpected for me. I haven't yet fully understood the thematic portfolio, but it looks very promising.

Labuh Kusmawati,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Reliable, fast and secure

iForex boasts about its security and secure connection. Many traders don't pay attention to that, but I can say, judging with my 10-years experience, that security of trading process is extremely important if you operate with big money. Regretable, that only few brokers, such as iForex take care about connection security and that's why I've chose iForex. It's really reliable brokerage, with fast order executtion that's combined with fast withdrawaling procedure. I think it's up to each trader to decide which brokerage to trade, but I can give my word that iForex deserves attention :)

Kulap Sagdar,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 29, 2020,

Fine service, can be recommended

In my case iForex was chosen because they were one of the very few brokers who offered crypto trading along with traditional forex. Among all the regulated brokers that had this feature I’ve chosen the one with the narrowest spreads and it turned out to be iForex. I think that the most important question that people are interested in is withdrawals. I’ve done that twice via bank wire. Took 2 days to complete in both cases.

Khalik,
Boufarik, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2020,

Good for education, practice and live trading

I got acquainted with iForex watching their advanced tutorials on forex trading. I found them very helpful indeed, especially the ones dealing with setups that you can use in trading. When I felt it was time to fund the account, I had no doubts iForex is a correct choice. They have all assets I need, including cryptocurrencies, their trading platform is very convenient compared to MT4, especially the mobile version. I recommend!

Meritsh,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Mar 23, 2020,

For those who can’t decide

Many people say this is very difficult to find a normal brokerage. Well, maybe it’s hard to find an excellent one with zero commissions and flawless executions, giving 10K for Christmas to every customer. Yeap, that would be difficult. But a normal brokerage is not that difficult to find. I’ve chosen iForex because its a regulated one, has all the needed assets in the list and they have sane spreads and fine executions. That’s it.

Vanja Blazevic,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Mar 15, 2020,

iForex does not cause any problems

And it really is not. Support specialists have never been rude here, neither i faced any problems regarding the trading platform or the service from a broker. I already keep silent about withdrawals and other financial issues, which iForex always copes with well.

Juztak,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 15, 2020,

It's time to come to full-time trading

I started trading with iForex as part-time trading. For sure, it was more hobby than a business. I never thought I can learn with trading, for me that was like a dream. After the 2 years of trading with iForex I can say that dreams can come true and you should just work a lot, so you'll get results even faster. First time my profitability was around 5-7%, even lower, but with time I got more knowledge and skills and now trading gives me profit enough to live independently and don't care about working in office.

Fabian Sepulveda,
Barranquilla, Cambodia,
Mar 9, 2020,

Brokerage that will satisfy you (maybe)

I don't even know what people can demand from their brokerage. My wishlist is extremely simple and common: a lot of assets, fast withdrawals, convenient trading platform. iForex satisfies all my needs, so I think that it's good brokerage for every trader that looks for stable and reliable brokerage.

John Dua,
Mar 9, 2020,

Why do I stay in iforex

I think that this broker has worked out well, yes, we can say that there are standard conditions, but they are provided at any time and all the tools for analysis on site. I am satisfied with the way my statistics are developing and I see that my development is as a trader blossoms here