iForex.com (.in, .hu) Review

Formula Investment House Ltd

Black Pearl Securities Limited

iCFD Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iForex is a forex broker. i Forex offers the Mobile and Web Based trading currency platforms. iForex.com offers over 80 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFs, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

iForex.com (.in, .hu)
Other websites of this company include Vestle.com, Vestle.it.

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Established: 1996
Address: 1 Wickham’s Cay, Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: info@iforex.com, +30-210-374-2599
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1060
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (760+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of iForex.com (.in, .hu) on our forum

Omahar,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2020,

sad that there are no MT4 but good in other points

To be fair, I will prefer to trade with this brokerage if it will offer MT4 platform but there's no MT4 or MT5, so i was forced to get used to FXNet trading platform. I mean, that platform is good enough and it's more native for sure but, on the other hand, it offers less functionality and that's its main disadvantage. In other points iForex is just good brokerage. Tight spreads, a lot of assets and good protection measures, I see nothing that can make me upset. If there will be at least option to choose between MT4 and FXNet I will put 5-stars rating but as there's no such options, I will rate iForex with 4 stars.

V.Bogdanovh,
Tirana, Albania,
Nov 29, 2020,

"ok brokerage with a few cons

I hate to write the reviews about services about which I have a dual opinion, but this is exactly the case. On the one hand, iForex is the nice brokerage with a lot of education opportunities, quite tight spreads and fast support service, so I'm satisfied. But on the other hand, there are some disadvantages for me. Note, I'm speaking about MY opinion, I don't mean it's the same for all traders. Even more, I know that a lot of traders wouldn't agree with the things written below.
I don't like there's only FXNet available, really. That's 2020, there's no problem with launching 2+ trading platforms, there is cTrader, MT5 and many others. But iForex offers only own platform and it's quite a convenient one, yeah. But only until you decide to use something like EAs. So I don't know what a problem to add one more platform, that would be a cool feature.
The same thing with spreads, they're tight 70-80% of time, but sometimes they're going really high (like 2 pips on EURUSD), so if you're short-term trader, sometimes you would overpay.
I don't mean that brokerage is bad, it has it own advantages and for common typical trader it will be a fine choice.

Santiago Guerra,
Quito - Ecuador,
Jul 21, 2009,

Been working with these guys for 6 months now. Good personal support. Spread a little expensive but they lower it, if you place more money. And after reading the things other brokers do i must say that they are an HONEST broker, no question about it. The only thing I don

Meritsh,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Mar 23, 2020,

For those who can’t decide

Many people say this is very difficult to find a normal brokerage. Well, maybe it’s hard to find an excellent one with zero commissions and flawless executions, giving 10K for Christmas to every customer. Yeap, that would be difficult. But a normal brokerage is not that difficult to find. I’ve chosen iForex because its a regulated one, has all the needed assets in the list and they have sane spreads and fine executions. That’s it.

Sean Hughes,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 10, 2020,

Great brand, lots of features

I'm afraid to imagine how much money the company has paid for this brand. It literally falls in your eyes and you can't forget it. This domain must have been very expensive, but it was worth it. Personally, I started trading with Trade.com largely because of the beautiful domain, as funny as it sounds. Of course, a beautiful domain is just a small part of success. I wouldn't trade with a broker whose only advantage is a beautiful domain. It's a good thing Trade.com can offer not only a sound name, but also excellent trading conditions. The company is regulated by CySEC, offers many assets. Trade.com uses standard Metatrader 4 trading platform. Trade.com offers, besides trading CFDs, Forex, commodities, investments in IPO. Also, recently added a feature with thematic portfolio. It was very unexpected for me. I haven't yet fully understood the thematic portfolio, but it looks very promising.

Rahim Bandi,
Kanpur, India,
Feb 13, 2020,

A lot of opportunities to learn is the main advantage

I was beginner when I started with iForex and I learned there a lot about trading and then used this knowledge in my everyday trading. iForex is a good brokerage if you want to start-up your trading career. First of all, as I already said, there is a lot of education possibilites. Secondly, brokerage is fair and trading with iForex is secure and reliable. I don't know how long company operates the market, but it seems that for a long time. And the last (but not least for sure) - there are many methods to deposit/withdraw money, that's also nice ;)

Siphor Tshabalala,
Lusaka, Zambia,
Oct 6, 2020,

Good education but I won't trade there

I was looking for a brokerage with strong education and that's was the reason to choose iForex. You know, learning how to trade is even more difficult thing than trading itself. One good (really good) trader told me (when I asked how to learn trading) that the first info that I will get, will determinate my trading style for the entire life. So I was really carefull when choosing how to learn. I was thinking not only about learning with brokerage, but also about trading courses or self-education with books but finally decided to find a good brokerage with complex education, as brokerage has direct interest to help you learn fast and start earn money.
iForex education was good - perfect practical skills and theory balance, step-by-step structure. So, yes, if you're looking for place to trade, iForex is perfect idea.
However, I won't trade there and I switched brokerage now, as I want to trade with MT4 (I want to try EAs) and iForex is currently offering FXnet platform only.

Bozhidar Berkih,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Aug 30, 2020,

Fine to me...

Before I opened an account with iForex, I checked it for the regulator and checked its feedback on the network. A broker has a regulator and the reviews on the network generally satisfied me. So I started trading with a brokerage, and so far I'm kind of satisfied with everything. It is a bit unusual that the trading platform is not what I'm used to. But in general, if you compare the broker's platform with the MT4, it's a bit weaker in its functional, but it looks nice. Also iForex assures that its trading platform has a high security level. So, as for me, the broker's personal trading platform didn't affect my trading much, I quickly got used to it. It's cool that it has a lot of assets to trade with, you can try to trade with whatever you wanted to try for before, but your broker didn't give you the opportunity. So, trading with iForex is fine by me in general, there were almost no problems in trading))

Nitesh Seth,
India,
Jul 14, 2009,

I have started to trade with iforex and i am really happy with the services and customer suppport they have extended.

Duko Mirkich,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Jul 15, 2020,

I chose this company for several reasons.

1. A huge set of assets, including rare ones - only over 1000 instruments.
2. There is a negative balance protection, i.e. I do not need to control my orders every minute.
3. There are no exaggerated withdrawal fees, etc., no surprises.