AeronInfo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 12, 2019

Other sites of this company include FxMoola.com  BrillForex.com  FxZombi.com  FxVoodoo.com

About AeronInfo.com

The AeronInfo MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The AeronInfo automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on live and demo accounts by the Forex Peace Army.

AeronInfo.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Aeron Forex Auto Trader-195.8844.8-115.152
Aeron-AllPairs-2012-v2-26.27.7-90.366
Aeron Scalper EA+5.19141.1+125,381
Aeron EA based on Grid with SL & TP-6.7424.8-82.299
Aeron PAMM account+0.9146.8+53.091

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of AeronInfo.com on our forum

Mh. Shafique,
Delhi, India,
Mar 14, 2013,

I purchased and used on my real. getting same results or even better than here. I amazed because first time I am seeing such guys who advertise their EA without hoopla.
I am running on XE market with same pairs as here in FPA, but my account has standard type with bal $15K
Laurence,
Aug 13, 2013,

I purchase Aeron_EA and simply, it works...
To date, MaxDD has been under 10%. Pips profits are consistent...

Thank you for a REAL EA..

Laurence
Angel,
Mexico, Mexico,
Oct 2, 2013,

I bought aeron and loss all the money, in demo account 2 months ok, but in real account loss in one month 80%, i write to vendors page for come back my money and dont want it. aeron is a baad ea
gerard,
auckland, New Zealand,
Mar 17, 2016,

This takes insane losses every now and then. Also in live it doesnt perform at all. DO NOT BUY
william,
bkk, Thailand,
Mar 17, 2016,

Other time?
this is ARBITRAGE never work in real accounts. NEVER
this two broker he use in NOT real
and is SCAMS

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA Test is on 2pipsforex/GCG, not on Forex Swiss.
Hee hun,

They have to go to jail
Sameer Goenka,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 24, 2016,

I buy Aeron Scalper a few days ago. I use EA on one of the recommended broker GCG and got amazing results in my Real Account as promised. I really very much appreciate the best EA and best job.
I also run Aeron Scalper on demo accounts with other brokers that are not recommended. I find as vendor saying, on some brokers account it didn't trade and on some broker account it traded a few trades per day.
I find this vendor very Honest.
Thanks again Aeron.
Ziya Khan,
New York, USA,
Mar 25, 2016,

I bough this EA, funded real account with GCG broker with $2000/-
Within seconds of putting this EA on charts of recommended pairs, my account was wiped out. The reason is; The EA only works with these two brokers - GCG an dFXCH. Both are SCAM brokers. In quiet market when I attached EA, they moved the price against my position till it hit stop loss and closed in loss. The broker does not allow to place trades less than 5 lots, and they move PRICE ARTIFICIALLY when other broker are not.
This is a total SCAM by EA developer and broker - they have colluded together to scan customers. Stay away from these folks.
I lost $2000/- in a matter of seconds - not because of moving market but due to Broker's dirty tricks. My position was in profit, and when I wanted to close it manually, they blocked it. and moved the market against me, then closed the trade in loss. My total equity was wiped out.
This is a very sophisticated scam, and even after being cautious, I got trapped.
Viktor-FX,
Buchloe, Germany,
Mar 28, 2016,

I bough Aeron Scalper, funded real account at ForexSwiss broker with $2000.
Before trading on live account a opened there a demo account and traded with
0.1 lot. After one day with very good results I switched with the same settings
of Aeron Scalper to live account. After some seconds it was opened a trade with
5.0 lot even though the lotsize was set to 0.1 and made a loss trade with 720 USD.
I immediately closed the MT4.

Also I tested Aeron Scalper on demo accounts from other brokers like OctaFX, Exness
and FortFS. In all these accounts the scalper made losses. Now I compared the
M1 charts of this broker and found out, that the signals with the exception of ForexSwiss
and 2PipsForex are very similar. The signals of ForexSwiss and 2PipsForex oscillate
constantly with an amplitude of about 4 pips. Aeron Scalper can make only profit
with this oscillations.

My opinion is that Aeron Scalper has a contract with this broker or was developed from this
broker to ripping off the trader. Is a big scam. Stay away from Aeron Scalper, ForexSwiss and 2PipsForex!
Adeshina,
Apr 3, 2016,

Aeron EA and FXCH and GCG brokers are fake. please dont buy aeron and please dont try to open account with FXCH and GCG talkless of funding. I av funded $5000 in FXCH broker before and ask them to trade for me and they loss the money in my account delibrately.
Please ignore Aeron EA, FXCH and GCG Brokers.