ForexHacked.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 25, 2018

2012 Summer-Fall:  Multiple fake and suspicious positive reviews received for this company.

The ForexHacked MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The ForexHacked automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform works best on the GBPUSD pair. The ForexHacked.com forex robot works only on non-NFA regulated brokers.

ForexHacked.com

Join live discussion of ForexHacked.com on our forum

Miyoko,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jan 27, 2018,

Forex Hacked 2.6 and Forex Hacked Pro 1.20 frauds filmed

I bought Forex Hacked on January 19th and it was working fine. My deposit was 650€ and it increased up to 1180€ area in few days then all crashed down to nothing within a week. The Forex Hacked had a strange 14 digits earnings showing and these numbers moved around even I disactivated the EA manually. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJvSPR0uyY

Forex Hacked Pro 1.20 fraud. Here is the VPS server view showing that only less than 2€ was traded by the Forex Hacked Pro program as TPs while over 50€ or more for the dropping out to be cut off. 0.01 slot means only 10€ per a trade. Do you think this work? Hell no. It's a system of making no profit but to lose money!!! I make a compensation asking site for getting the lost money returned. https://www.facebook.com/miyoko.goto.7/videos/1700687263308316/
Martin_Gale,
Germany,
Nov 4, 2016,

Unprofitable Highly Risky Bot

This Bot isn't working and I don't know where all these overwhelming positive reviews come from. Must be faked.

We had the Pro version of the Bot running on three 1000€ accounts and it managed to blow up all three after just two weeks. At first it generated some profits, but then started to get more and more into drawdown.

When it hit critical margin level, it started closing positions and now a 1400€ account (1000€ start, 400€ profits) is down to 39€ and still has -20€ drawdown. RIP.
Shallow Rabit,
Glass Land, Japan,
Jun 25, 2014,

I also have and love this EA.
It is EA coming revenue in a stable.
4 stars in honor of the developer.
harel noy,
Ramat Gan, Israel,
Mar 4, 2014,

excellent customer service. very accurate and fast reply! I have both the robots in the extended package and the performance is good so far. I will update further in the future.
Anupreet,
London , Canada,
Jan 16, 2014,

Been using the #2 settings that come with Forex Hacked Pro for 5 months now with a lot of profit each and every week.

I only run it on GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF and USDCAD on a $2000 micro account at FXOpen.

Every $1000 in profit I take out and start at $2000 again.

I'm usually taking out that $1000 profit every 2 months.
Joe Valere,
Marietta, USA,
Jan 15, 2014,

Forex Hacked has been working extremely well for me with the following setup

Pairs: GBPUSD, USDCAD

Settings: TP 34, PipStarter 23, Booster 1.6, Max trades 9, the rest are default.

Been making about 20-40% per month like this depending on volatility.
Lily M,
Ottawa, Canada,
Jan 4, 2014,

I've been using this for about 3 years, and I wanted to drop in and leave a positive review! I was someone who knew next to nothing about Forex trading and was afraid of getting scammed. But I also needed a way to supplement my income. This bot does it all for me, and helps me learn along the way! The extra income that I needed is there, almost all the time, and most months there is more than I need. It's great, and user friendly (so important)!
Brian,
Manila, Philippines,
Jan 1, 2014,

Why is it that when people leave a positive review and say they are making money using FH, NO ONE shares the settings that are giving them so much success...... Maybe the reviews are just not truthful.... Why keep it a big secret if your really having success...
Cristina,
Algarve, Portugal,
Dec 29, 2013,

I'm using the product for two years now and I have to say - it is the most simple one to use out there. I'm not a professional trader but my profits are going up steadily each and every month! I'm very happy with it and I'm looking forward to even better results :)
Kola,
Dec 25, 2013,

This robot starts well but after a while, it wipes off someone's account. this has happened to me twice