The Forex Trading Coach review - Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

4.736 • 163 REVIEWS
Andrew Mitchem
Updated: Oct 5, 2022
TheForexTradingCoach.com

5 star review by Chris Delaney, Australia

I have now been a subscriber with The Forex Trading Coach for over 12 months and... I could not be more impressed with Andrew Mitchem, Paul, Mhel and the team at TheForexTradingCoach.com. I have learned an incredible amount of detailed information over the last 12 months which has taken me from a losing trader to a consistently profitable trader inside 12 months. Trading is not an easy pursuit but Andrew's system works if you are prepared to apply yourself. The level of ongoing support is exceptional.

Who is Andrew Mitchem - the Forex Trading Coach?

Andrew Mitchem is full time Forex trader, Forex Coach, father, and helicopter pilot who lives near Nelson, New Zealand.

Andrew has been trading the Forex markets since 2004 and in 2009 he created an education company called The Forex Trading Coach. He tells us that over 3500 people from 101 Countries have now been through the course and the success rate of clients who take his course is very high. Andrew also says several are now trading full time and many are creating additional income by trading for prop firms as the low risk and high reward:risk strategy that he teaches is perfect for these firms.

Andrew Mitchem is posting on a daily basis his currency strength and weakness analysis based on the close of day candle at 5pm New York Time.

Andrew also wrote a book about how he went from being a dairy farmer to becoming a forex trader.

Please read The Forex Trading Coach Reviews below and share your training experience with Andrew Mitchem.

4.736 • 163 REVIEWS

Japan, currently visiting, Germany,
Jul 19, 2022,

Joined only three weeks ago - already best investment in myself ever

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This is an early review, because I joined Andrew's coaching course only three weeks ago, but I am already convinced that this is the best investment I have made into myself and my financial well-being in a long time.

Andrew is an extremely experienced and successful active forex trader, and at the same time, an extremely skillful and passionate coach - so he checks both sides of the equation you ideally want to have in a forex trading coach. Each of my emails (and there are many of them), from the most basic to the most exotic, are answered immediately without any delay, accounting for the time difference between our two countries (frankly, I don't know how he does it - I can only guess how many active coaching students he has at any one time, but it must be many, looking at the participation in the forum and in the live webinars).

The passion and confidence he instills is infectious - you get a great glimpse into his coaching approach by listening to his weekly podcast (which is so interesting, instructive and motivating that I have started to listen to all podcasts episodes from the beginning many years ago on my daily walks).

One of the technical learnings already in the first two weeks which have most impressed me: Andrew does not only do a superb job explaining how important it is to risk only the same percentage for each and every trade irrespective of currency pair, but also provides his proprietary "Lot Size Calculator Script", which is extremely easy to use and makes implementation of proper position sizing completely carefree and straightforward.

Another realization I had is that once the necessary skills are acquired, Andrew's approach to forex trading is completely uncorrelated to any market upheavals in the equity, bond or commodity markets and thus is a great risk diversification tool in itself.

Add to Andrew's qualities as a coach the high-quality content of the video course, the amazing software tools and the expert IT support, and all of this make me very confident that I will be able to achieve my goals if I just put in the work and give it time.

Now it goes without saying that - as is the case for each and any new skill set you want to acquire - that you need strong dedication and commitment to put in the required work, study Andrew's approach, learn all about the software tools he provides, master the MT4 or MT5 trading platforms (of course both fully supported by Andrew's course) and be an active member in the community. Andrew cannot do the work for you. But if you do all of this, AND make best use of Andrew as an extremely gifted and experienced coach, I think his course gives me the best shot to master the necessary skills and become a consistently profitable FX trader.

I will report back. :)
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 26, 2022:
Thank you very much for your comments and review Gaudeamus.
It's great to see how well you've started off the program since joining us and our community of traders here at The Forex Trading Coach.
Keep up the great trading and we're here to help you along your journey to success!
Azores, Portugal,
May 20, 2022,

Excelent

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I trade forex for years part time because i`m fishermen and don`t have to much time to trade.
I trade only a few days a weak like 2 or 3 days max, i join Andrews course for 2 weaks by now i made the video course at weakend ahead, on first 2 weaks in a 1200$ account i have made 130$ mustly trading in H4 charts and D1 charts .Every day Andrew publishes daily directions and on forum he posts his trades, you don`t need to much time to learn his system just need to follow the rules and you will succeed.

if you like to trade and make a living or simply make some extra money to the end of the month this is the exact course that you cant miss.
Tanks Andrew for evrything you teaching me
Auckland, New Zealand,
Feb 18, 2022,

Thank you Andrew! Best EVER!

Service use: Other Length of use: over 1 Year
The proper word to describe my feeling is Gratitude! Thank you very much Andrew for sharing your successful strategy with us and give this opportunity to people.

I believe your best achievement as a forex Coach is that you have created a very powerful strategy, super successful, specially on daily charts that is simple to understand and apply. And that is GOLD my friend that you have done!

Congratulations! You deserve it all!

Ronaldo
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Feb 22, 2022:
Hi Ronaldo,

Many thanks for your comments and course review.
I'm pleased you are enjoying the strategy and that you are now a successful trader.
Feb 1, 2022,

5 star review for Andrew the forex Trading coach

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have been with Andrew now for 12 months and have learnt so much about trading I never knew.

Personally I had been on and off with trading for about 6 years but would never be consistent. Andrew's course has really helped me develop a profitable strategy!

Been a company owner myself I can tell Andrew care's about his clients and wants to see everyone that joins succeed would highly recommend his course and strategy.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Feb 8, 2022:
Hi Ben,

Thanks for your review and it's great to see that we have helped you to become a successful trader. Keep up the good work and happy trading!
T
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 9, 2021,

world class forex education

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I started trading 13 months ago and 7months in I was pretty much going sideways in till I came across Andrews forex course. Andrew is the most genuine mentor I have come across in this industry and by a long way. I feel Andrews course is different than others as he really wants you to succeed as long as you want to and are willing to put the work in yourself. Paul is also a class mentor who shares the webinars with Andrew.

The course is suitable to every level of trader if you know all the basics but haven't found an edge or don't know anything the course has everything you need to become a success providing you put the work in too. with a great forum site and weekly webinars you will quickly learn the strategy

For me as soon as I had trained my eye to see the pattern there was almost no work involved to find setups on a regular basis as the pattern becomes imbedded in your head, its ether there or its not, and with very little trade management needed, 90% of the time you can set the trade and forget about it. You don't need to sit watching the charts all day, you just pick what time of day suits you and check the charts at that time or times each day.

It took me a couple of months to really be confident trading the strategy on my own. But from going sideways, 6months after joining Andrew I have am now managing a 6figue account of a firms money. with the potential to earn way more than the job I'm working.

so just a big thankyou to Andrew and Paul for the work they do which they don't have to.
T
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Oct 17, 2021:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your review about our coaching course. It's really good to see how you have quickly turned your trading around since joining us. Now that you can see the patterns we trade and understand the risk management techniques we teach, taking that knowledge forward to trading some large funds will be a breeze for you. You'll soon be earning way more than you'll earn from your job. Awesome work Tom!
Tbilisi, Georgia,
Oct 3, 2021,

What you put in, is what you will get out!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I put off writing this review until I had a better understanding of the strategy and a bit more experience in developing my own trading plan.

I have no financial background, and with this course it is certainly not a requirement. It is a comprehensive and well-designed course that you are able to complete in your own time and repeat as often as you would like (I went through it twice).

After 17 months of being a part of The Forex Trading coach (For various reasons I was not able to commit a lot of time initially), I feel that I have made really good progress and producing positive results. Last month producing a 40% account gain. This is not the norm by any stretch of the imagination, but it proves what you are able to do with a little bit of application. Due to work commitments I am only able to trade a maximum of twice per day.

The support you get from the membership site from the staff as well as the Forum site is invaluable. Possible trades are discussed, you are able to ask questions etc. With everyone trading the same strategy, the feedback will always grow your understanding of the strategy and help you to develop your own trading plan. No matter what the question is or how silly they may be (I know from person experience), you are never made to feel stupid or have people talk down to you. The range of active members on the forum site really helps you develop as a trader.

One of the key aspects of this strategy is managing risk. In general, I will risk 0.25% to 0.50% per trade taken. Identifying A+ plus set-ups, managing risk, and being consistent (The power of compounding) all contributes to being a profitable trader.

Overall, I am more than satisfied with my investment in The Forex Trading Coach course and would be happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a successful, realistic and profitable strategy.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Oct 4, 2021:
Hi Brett,

Thanks for taking the time to compile your review of the course. Making a 40% gain in September with the low risk you're using and by trading just on the W1, D1 and H12 charts is an amazing effort. Keep up the great trading and it's fantastic to see your efforts have been rewarded by now having the knowledge to be able to trade successfully by yourself.
A
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 22, 2021,

Earn while you learn with winning strategy, supportive coaches & community

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
When I came across TFTC course I was really hooked up with the idea of "earn while you learn" but was skeptical due to many scammers in this industry. So I did my homework and researched deeply and thoroughly about it. TFTC had really high score with positive reviews all across the web so I decided to join them in in Nov 2020. This decision end-up to be one of the top investments I made in my life so far and my trading results shows why. In the TFTC you get the following:

1) Earn while you learn both from Daily trading suggestions and trade suggestions and discussion in TFTC forum
2) Weekly live trading webinars and discussion to foster accelerated learning and answer key questions from fellow traders
3) Great supportive and highly experienced coaches (Salute to Andrew and Paul)
4) Supportive and helping community to share ideas and provide feedback to your trades and progress
5) Winning strategy that can applied across many tradable assets that takes less than 10-15 mins to apply during all trading sessions

I highly recommend TFTC system for any beginner or experienced trader who is looking for consistent profit with simple but robust system that does not require you to invest all your day in front of the screen looking at charts.

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I need to write this to be fair and justice to the great team and community in the TFTC.
A
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Oct 4, 2021:
Hi Abdul,

Thanks for your comments. It's nearly 1 year since you joined us and your progress is very impressive. Thank you also for the contribution you make on the forum site and on the live webinars. You are picking some excellent trade setups and that is being reflected strongly in your excellent trading results.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom,
Aug 31, 2021,

After a full year, I finally did it, consistently profitable

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
The first thing I did was the video course. The course explains the basics of trading for anyone who has not covered them. This includes money management, how much to risk per trade, leverage and margin, order types, spreads, how to use the lot size calculator script for MT3, how to enable email alerts, candlestick patterns, how to use the fibonacci tools, reversal and continuation trades and many of the other software provided for the course such as the period converter which allows you trade other timeframes on MT4 such as 2 hour or 6 hour charts. The course covers everything which should be put in a trading plan including entry, stop loss and take profit placements.

If you want to get the most out of this course you have to do two things, the first being watch plenty of the live webinars, this can be done on 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75 and 2x speed for those in a rush, there is so much covered including live trades, there is also a document showing the agenda of each webinar if you want to focus on a specific element of trading such as trading psychology, making a trading plan. The webinars specifically helped me differentiate between setups which I should and should not take. I like to make suggestions to the live webinars before they happen to help myself and other people on the course learn too, the webinars are interactive meaning you can send questions and statements for Andrew/Paul to see. The second thing to get the most out of the course is the forum site, and I have many reasons why. The first is that you can browse through past contributions where Andrew and Paul comment on the setup, they may tell someone positives and negatives about the trade which will help you improve your analysis in the future. You can also do the same and get personalised feedback from them both. Being able to chat with other traders is an amazing way to improve your analysis skills as people will spot out your mistakes. For example, I personally would forget to check support/resistance levels by looking left on my charts.

While you learn the strategy, everyday at 5pm EST Andrew/Paul upload daily trade suggestions which include entry, stop loss and take profit locations allowing you to earn while you learn; this is very helpful and you can also use these to study how Andrew/Paul place their entries, stop losses and take profits.

One other useful thing is to check out the help desk, here is where many frequently asked questions are answered. After doing the course and while setting up your charts, I recommend coming here if you have trouble.

If you are interested in the sound of this course, I would start by checking out Andrews podcasts which are available on Youtube and Spotify, here is a link to his youtube podcasts youtube.com/user/TheForexTradingCoach where there are 425 individual podcasts. I will be forever grateful to Andrew and Paul for their patience and positive attitude while I have learned, they really have provided an excellent service for their clients.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 5, 2021:
Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your course review and I'm really pleased to see how well you are doing with your trading. Your time and effort into studying the course, asking questions, watching the past webinars, being on the live webinars and contributing to the forum site has really paid off. Keep up the great trading.
P
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 29, 2021,

Let's say I hit the Jackpot

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been trading for the last 6 years and with certainty I can say that I will be associate with Andrew and team for a lifetime journey.

So I have been through my ups and downs for the last few years, but I lacked in consistency , discipline, peace of mind and composure.

The above has been achieved by being associated with TFTC. So below are the bullet points that I think should be addressed if you are thinking of being associated with FX :

1. The course is in chronological order which is not that simple, knowing that everyone comes with a different background & level of knowledge. I ran through the course in 4 -5 days. It starts from the basic to the very last part where you can actually start trading . Consider it a course where you had no idea to ride a 1000 cc Sports bike and by the end of the course you have learnt how to ride that very bike on a track hitting 300 kms/hr.

2. Discipline and not to overtrade is what you learn being here. You will have a FX community (only members ) to chat with 24*7 and the best part is that all traders are trading with the same basics strategy only with their own minor touches here and there. So slowly and steadily I have developed a eye and now I can filter a great set up and a just about OK setup and most of the time I let go on the OK set up and wait. Always remember, not being in a trade is also being in a trade : )

3. A LIVE 2 hour webinar every week of the year , covering all the events that have occurred through the week and not only that , live trades are taken almost during every webinar only when opportunity presents itself. So if you attend every week and if you take the trades you mostly will end up making close to 3-5% a month while you learn and the environment is LIVE.

4. The most important part where Andrew and team always focus is Risk Management. Knocking the ball out of the park most of us manage to do, but good risk management is what we fail at ultimately leading to big losses and blowing up your initial investment. When I started with TFTC , I used to trade with 1.3 - 1.5% risk per trade, over the year I have reduced this value and today I trade with 0.6 - 0.7 % risk per trade. Andrew and Paul generally trade with 0.5% risk per trade. I believe this is one of the biggest key to my success in trading.

5. The software setup like templates , indicators, etc that is provided by TFTC is like being served on a silver platter. Almost zero effort in setting these up and if you really bad with computer , then we have the tech guy Mhel , who is extremely talented and efficient and will get you started in no time with a zoom call.

6. The Place Fibo Order is a paid Scrip that is available for $ 150 one time fee. The amount of details and level of customization you get with this is not funny, taking trades to the decimal is something that we humans can do but it will need time and when trading time is of utmost importance as the market moves quickly many of times. Many of us don't understand the value of scripts and EA when we hear values like 150 and we simply disregard it, what we don't realize is how simple and efficient we are making our trading when we have these EA or Scripts on our side for day to day trading. For me it is like basic Ammunition that is needed when I'm trading. Consider it like a $1 fee for the next 150 days and you will be done and what you have after that is a tool that you will continue to use until you quit trading FX. We don't think twice to give our broker commission when trading per lot [ just a thought ].

7. Andrews Podcast that is released every Sunday and when u listen to it you can correlate the instances to you because those are the places where every realistic trader has been at and more importantly they are meaningful. To be honest there are 425 of them out there, in order for anyone to grow in confidence and start trusting in what Andrew has to offer, I would say that should be your starting point .Here is a link to it youtube.com/user/TheForexTradingCoach.

8. I have also started Echo Trade Copier that Andrew has to offer which is a subscription that will connect my account with Andrews account via https://www.signalstart.com/ and this software / site is verified via myfxbook. He started this close to 6 months back and the account is up by 30% as of today. Here is the link https://echotradecopier.com/

9. There is also TFTC pattern trader that is a proprietary software that Paul and Andrew have built from the ground. Basically you can design bots as per your requirement with a couple of clicks , back test and then use them on a Live or a Demo account. Day by day I see these bots getting closer to the style in which we trade. This is a service where you get a trail period of 10 days to test and figure out things , I haven't enrolled myself for this service yet. Here is the link https://tftcpatterntrader.com/

10. For me Andrew is a person who is building a ecosystem where I get to diversify my investments with his expertise in FX and I see no reason not to follow when you have Andrew to guide me every step of the way.

That's my 10th and last point and I better stop :) hope this review helps you make an informed decision. All the best.
P
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 1, 2021:
Hi Percy,

Thank you for taking the time to give such as in depth review. It's great to see you doing so well after all of the effort you've put in to learning how to trade well.
Your email last week saying that you'd made a +17.3% gain in the last 90 days was awesome to read. Keep up the great trading!
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 27, 2021,

Don’t waste your time elsewhere.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I have been trading on and off for 3 years. After my daughter was born I took a long break (1.5years). When i decided to get back into it i convinced myself to buy Andrew’s course. It’s a great course and more importantly he teaches a profitable strategy. Yes, you need to put in the required work but if you are prepared to do that then you will reap the rewards. I have done some other courses, many of which promise a lot but deliver little in the way of actual strategy. Andrew provides genuine strategy and ideas that provide consistent results. No fluff and marketing - just real strategy and results. I am more than happy to be contacted by anyone wanting to do the course to discuss further.
Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 1, 2021:
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your comments and it's great to see that after searching for 3 years, you now have a trading strategy that you are enjoying and once which is profitable for you. Thanks also for your posts and screenshots on the forum site. It's very pleasing to see the quality of the trades you are taking.
Page 1 of 19