TheForexTradingCoach.com Review

Andrew Mitchem

Updated: Sep 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TheForexTradingCoach.com

Andrew is now giving free Daily Currency Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis at the FPA.  CLICK HERE to read what he has to say.

Established: 2009
Contact: support@theforextradingcoach.com, +64 21 121 6268

Join live discussion of TheForexTradingCoach.com on our forum

TheForexTradingCoach.com profile provided by Andrew Mitchem, Sep 1, 2015

Andrew Mitchem has been teaching traders from all parts of the world since 2009. Clients receive access to a membership site that contains many excellent trading resources - with the aim benig to help the client become an indpendant and successful Forex trader.

1. The course and strategy is laid out in a series of easy to follow videos, screenshots and text.

2. Andrew provides clients with a daily market analysis which can be used for the upcoming trading day - this also includes specific trades with the reasons for the trade setup and the exact entry and exit levels.

3. Live webinars are held which allows clients to follow along in real time with Andrew's analysis of the market. Trades are taken on a live account in front of clients.

4. Trading software is provided which aids the decision making process.

5. A comprehensive support site contains clients questions and answers to trading topics.

6. Full email support is included.

Muscat, Oman,
Sep 22, 2021,

Earn while you learn with winning strategy, supportive coaches & community

When I came across TFTC course I was really hooked up with the idea of "earn while you learn" but was skeptical due to many scammers in this industry. So I did my homework and researched deeply and thoroughly about it. TFTC had really high score with positive reviews all across the web so I decided to join them in in Nov 2020. This decision end-up to be one of the top investments I made in my life so far and my trading results shows why. In the TFTC you get the following:

1) Earn while you learn both from Daily trading suggestions and trade suggestions and discussion in TFTC forum
2) Weekly live trading webinars and discussion to foster accelerated learning and answer key questions from fellow traders
3) Great supportive and highly experienced coaches (Salute to Andrew and Paul)
4) Supportive and helping community to share ideas and provide feedback to your trades and progress
5) Winning strategy that can applied across many tradable assets that takes less than 10-15 mins to apply during all trading sessions

I highly recommend TFTC system for any beginner or experienced trader who is looking for consistent profit with simple but robust system that does not require you to invest all your day in front of the screen looking at charts.

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I need to write this to be fair and justice to the great team and community in the TFTC.

Kidderminster, United Kingdom,
Aug 31, 2021,

After a full year, I finally did it, consistently profitable

The first thing I did was the video course. The course explains the basics of trading for anyone who has not covered them. This includes money management, how much to risk per trade, leverage and margin, order types, spreads, how to use the lot size calculator script for MT3, how to enable email alerts, candlestick patterns, how to use the fibonacci tools, reversal and continuation trades and many of the other software provided for the course such as the period converter which allows you trade other timeframes on MT4 such as 2 hour or 6 hour charts. The course covers everything which should be put in a trading plan including entry, stop loss and take profit placements.

If you want to get the most out of this course you have to do two things, the first being watch plenty of the live webinars, this can be done on 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75 and 2x speed for those in a rush, there is so much covered including live trades, there is also a document showing the agenda of each webinar if you want to focus on a specific element of trading such as trading psychology, making a trading plan. The webinars specifically helped me differentiate between setups which I should and should not take. I like to make suggestions to the live webinars before they happen to help myself and other people on the course learn too, the webinars are interactive meaning you can send questions and statements for Andrew/Paul to see. The second thing to get the most out of the course is the forum site, and I have many reasons why. The first is that you can browse through past contributions where Andrew and Paul comment on the setup, they may tell someone positives and negatives about the trade which will help you improve your analysis in the future. You can also do the same and get personalised feedback from them both. Being able to chat with other traders is an amazing way to improve your analysis skills as people will spot out your mistakes. For example, I personally would forget to check support/resistance levels by looking left on my charts.

While you learn the strategy, everyday at 5pm EST Andrew/Paul upload daily trade suggestions which include entry, stop loss and take profit locations allowing you to earn while you learn; this is very helpful and you can also use these to study how Andrew/Paul place their entries, stop losses and take profits.

One other useful thing is to check out the help desk, here is where many frequently asked questions are answered. After doing the course and while setting up your charts, I recommend coming here if you have trouble.

If you are interested in the sound of this course, I would start by checking out Andrews podcasts which are available on Youtube and Spotify, here is a link to his youtube podcasts youtube.com/user/TheForexTradingCoach where there are 425 individual podcasts. I will be forever grateful to Andrew and Paul for their patience and positive attitude while I have learned, they really have provided an excellent service for their clients.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 5, 2021:
Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your course review and I'm really pleased to see how well you are doing with your trading. Your time and effort into studying the course, asking questions, watching the past webinars, being on the live webinars and contributing to the forum site has really paid off. Keep up the great trading.
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 29, 2021,

Let's say I hit the Jackpot

I have been trading for the last 6 years and with certainty I can say that I will be associate with Andrew and team for a lifetime journey.

So I have been through my ups and downs for the last few years, but I lacked in consistency , discipline, peace of mind and composure.

The above has been achieved by being associated with TFTC. So below are the bullet points that I think should be addressed if you are thinking of being associated with FX :

1. The course is in chronological order which is not that simple, knowing that everyone comes with a different background & level of knowledge. I ran through the course in 4 -5 days. It starts from the basic to the very last part where you can actually start trading . Consider it a course where you had no idea to ride a 1000 cc Sports bike and by the end of the course you have learnt how to ride that very bike on a track hitting 300 kms/hr.

2. Discipline and not to overtrade is what you learn being here. You will have a FX community (only members ) to chat with 24*7 and the best part is that all traders are trading with the same basics strategy only with their own minor touches here and there. So slowly and steadily I have developed a eye and now I can filter a great set up and a just about OK setup and most of the time I let go on the OK set up and wait. Always remember, not being in a trade is also being in a trade : )

3. A LIVE 2 hour webinar every week of the year , covering all the events that have occurred through the week and not only that , live trades are taken almost during every webinar only when opportunity presents itself. So if you attend every week and if you take the trades you mostly will end up making close to 3-5% a month while you learn and the environment is LIVE.

4. The most important part where Andrew and team always focus is Risk Management. Knocking the ball out of the park most of us manage to do, but good risk management is what we fail at ultimately leading to big losses and blowing up your initial investment. When I started with TFTC , I used to trade with 1.3 - 1.5% risk per trade, over the year I have reduced this value and today I trade with 0.6 - 0.7 % risk per trade. Andrew and Paul generally trade with 0.5% risk per trade. I believe this is one of the biggest key to my success in trading.

5. The software setup like templates , indicators, etc that is provided by TFTC is like being served on a silver platter. Almost zero effort in setting these up and if you really bad with computer , then we have the tech guy Mhel , who is extremely talented and efficient and will get you started in no time with a zoom call.

6. The Place Fibo Order is a paid Scrip that is available for $ 150 one time fee. The amount of details and level of customization you get with this is not funny, taking trades to the decimal is something that we humans can do but it will need time and when trading time is of utmost importance as the market moves quickly many of times. Many of us don't understand the value of scripts and EA when we hear values like 150 and we simply disregard it, what we don't realize is how simple and efficient we are making our trading when we have these EA or Scripts on our side for day to day trading. For me it is like basic Ammunition that is needed when I'm trading. Consider it like a $1 fee for the next 150 days and you will be done and what you have after that is a tool that you will continue to use until you quit trading FX. We don't think twice to give our broker commission when trading per lot [ just a thought ].

7. Andrews Podcast that is released every Sunday and when u listen to it you can correlate the instances to you because those are the places where every realistic trader has been at and more importantly they are meaningful. To be honest there are 425 of them out there, in order for anyone to grow in confidence and start trusting in what Andrew has to offer, I would say that should be your starting point .Here is a link to it youtube.com/user/TheForexTradingCoach.

8. I have also started Echo Trade Copier that Andrew has to offer which is a subscription that will connect my account with Andrews account via https://www.signalstart.com/ and this software / site is verified via myfxbook. He started this close to 6 months back and the account is up by 30% as of today. Here is the link https://echotradecopier.com/

9. There is also TFTC pattern trader that is a proprietary software that Paul and Andrew have built from the ground. Basically you can design bots as per your requirement with a couple of clicks , back test and then use them on a Live or a Demo account. Day by day I see these bots getting closer to the style in which we trade. This is a service where you get a trail period of 10 days to test and figure out things , I haven't enrolled myself for this service yet. Here is the link https://tftcpatterntrader.com/

10. For me Andrew is a person who is building a ecosystem where I get to diversify my investments with his expertise in FX and I see no reason not to follow when you have Andrew to guide me every step of the way.

That's my 10th and last point and I better stop :) hope this review helps you make an informed decision. All the best.

Hi Percy,

Thank you for taking the time to give such as in depth review. It's great to see you doing so well after all of the effort you've put in to learning how to trade well.
Your email last week saying that you'd made a +17.3% gain in the last 90 days was awesome to read. Keep up the great trading!
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 27, 2021,

Don’t waste your time elsewhere.

I have been trading on and off for 3 years. After my daughter was born I took a long break (1.5years). When i decided to get back into it i convinced myself to buy Andrew’s course. It’s a great course and more importantly he teaches a profitable strategy. Yes, you need to put in the required work but if you are prepared to do that then you will reap the rewards. I have done some other courses, many of which promise a lot but deliver little in the way of actual strategy. Andrew provides genuine strategy and ideas that provide consistent results. No fluff and marketing - just real strategy and results. I am more than happy to be contacted by anyone wanting to do the course to discuss further.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your comments and it's great to see that after searching for 3 years, you now have a trading strategy that you are enjoying and once which is profitable for you. Thanks also for your posts and screenshots on the forum site. It's very pleasing to see the quality of the trades you are taking.
Aug 27, 2021,

Amazing

I have been trading for years without success until I came across Andrew and The Forex Trading Coach system. Andrew's system, website, course, and other tools he provides have dramatically improved my trading. I highly recommend his course and strategy. It just works

Hi Dane,

Many thanks for your review. Awesome to see you now doing well from your trading since joining us at TFTC. It's great to see how your results have dramatically improved.
Chris Delaney,
Jul 13, 2021,

An Updated Review 12 Months Later

I have now been a subscriber with The Forex Trading Coach for over 12 months and thought it would be appropriate to give an honest update of my experience with this service. I could not be more impressed with Andrew, Paul, Mhel and the team at TFTC. I have learn't an incredible amount of detailed information over the last 12 months which has taken me from a losing trader to a consistently profitable trader inside 12 months. Trading is not an easy pursuit but Andrew's system works if you are prepared to apply yourself. The level of ongoing support is exceptional. The team is always on hand to assist with very quick response times to any trading related questions. I have learn't a great deal from the weekly webinars and the online forum provides a community of traders all at differing stages of their trading journey who assist each other and provide support and discussion with any trading related topics. It is a great culture that has lead to consistent monthly profitablilty. In summary The Forex Trading Coach delivers everything they claim to and more. If you are an aspiring or frustrated trader looking for some guidance and you are prepared to work hard you will not be disappointed. Congratulations to Andrew and the team

May 3, 2020 - 5 Stars Wow...I honestly have tears of joy.
I am embarrassed to say that I have spent 20 years trying to work this out on and off. I had quit trading many times and spent a pile of money with multiple different people. Some were just average and some were scams. All of them lacking something that I could never put my finger on. Luckily I discovered Andrew Mitchem and joining the program was my last roll of dice. I could not be more impressed with every detail. It is just so comprehensive and delivered so professionally with all the ongoing support anyone could ask for from a team of real traders who genuinely want to assist you to become profitable.
Thank you Andrew and team. I would highly recommend this service to anyone interested in improving their trading.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted May 5, 2020 Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your review. It is so good to know that taking my coaching course has helped you this much. We all work hard to make this work for our clients and it's great to see you benefit from this. Thanks again, good trading and we all look forward to your contributions and questions on the forum site and the live weekly webinars.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your update and for your kind comments. It's great to see that 14 months after writing your first review here that your trading continues to be profitable. It's awesome to see and your efforts have paid off well. Congratulations on achieving something that 95% of all traders fail to do, and that is to be profitable over a long stretch of time. Good job!
Jul 7, 2021,

Live trading in class ! Plus End of Day trades posted daily.

I joined TFTC 3 weeks ago.

I was browsing on the Forex Peace Army website and saw the number of very positive reviews for TFTC course and decided to investigate further.

I telephoned Andrew (the owner) and was able to speak at length with him before I joined up (which I saw as a huge positive).

I asked if I could speak with some existing students and Andrew said without hesitation no problem - I spoke with a student here in London and also one in Australia both of whom recommended the course and both of who were making money (1-3% per month).

One of the most impressive things is that on a daily report after the New York close TFTC call trades (if there is a set up) giving precise entry, stop and profit take levels (so there is potential to make money while you learn). Weekly and Monthly trade set ups are also given.

As a member there is also a live session every week where trades are taken live on the smaller timeframes (1-2 hours) - I had never experienced this with any other course.

The method taught is based on logic / price action and flow of the market and the method hasn't changed in the last 10 years apparently.

You are also joining TFTC community and live forum where trade set up across many time frames are posted and continually discussed by members all over the world.

TFTC Youtube channel is full of useful information (over 400 videos posted over a number of years) - take a look at the content to get a feel for what is on offer.

Andrew replies personally to all emails and seems very genuine as so want to help and for people to succeed - (he was a karate teacher too in the past I understand).

I have opened a small account and will be going live (with micros) to get my eye in and get a feel / test the strategy (I am cautious by nature !)

I will write another review in a few weeks time with a progress update.

Hope this helps anyone considering signing up.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 11, 2021:
Hi Jon,

Thanks for your update there and it's great to see you are enjoying the course and being a part of our trading community. I'm pleased to see you did your due diligence before joining us and now that decision to join is paying off for you.
See you on the next webinar.
nctrader88,
usa, USA,
Jul 5, 2021,

TFTC Initial Review

I'm only a week or two into my studies with Andrew and the team; it's been an excellent experience so far. They are very responsive to every request and question. Most importantly, I believe that with enough chart time and practice I will be able to be consistently profitable with the method they teach. It gives clear, precise, and repeatable entries and exits which for me takes away the vast majority of stress and mistakes in trading. I still have a lot to learn from their course, and need to gain more experience with the method; but I'm confident that this method works if you give it enough time and effort!

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 11, 2021:
Thanks and that's a great start you have made. Please let myself or Paul know if you need anything. Keep up the great effort!
NC, USA,
May 21, 2021,

Clueless before joining TFTC!

I joined TFTC almost 4 months ago with zero to no knowledge of forex trading except for what I had found time to read online or managed to further confuse me on YouTube. After an online search for best forex trading coaches and some research, I came across TFTC on a list of top 5 forex trading courses and was immediately drawn in by their website and what was included in their membership (Andrew’s video explaining the course was also a nice touch!). What helped seal the deal for me was a phone call with Paul (I found his number on their site) - his friendly answers to my many questions was refreshing, and after the phone call, his and Andrew’s quick email responses to my questions finally led to me signing up!

The course began with completing a super user friendly, clear and concise video course that got me up to speed on forex terminology, money management, patterns, strategies, etc. What I was not prepared for is how effectively the members' forum and weekly webinars (alternating US & European) have helped strengthen my trading knowledge and confidence. I get to interact with traders from different parts of the world and receive coaching from Andrew and Paul who are present and active on the members’ forum, responsive to emails and interactive hosts during the webinars! Members also receive daily trade suggestions, excellent help desk site and support team (Mhel is awesome!) and access to 10+yrs of previous weekly webinars, which have taken advantage of watching as many as I can! I am now almost 4 months in and continue to be surprised by the resources available to me on the TFTC site!

The process has required commitment and dedication to learning on my part, so I have had to make time, not rush the process and be patience with myself. I am so glad I chose to learn under the TFTC umbrella of consistent coaching, support, and encouragement! I recommend TFTC to anyone looking for knowledgeable, friendly, and experienced coaches (you get 2 of them!)!!

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jun 1, 2021:
Hi Rose,
Thanks for writing about your trading journey to date.
We are very pleased to see you are enjoying the course and enjoying the benefits from being a part of our amazing community of traders. Your participation on the webinars and the forum site has been great to see and the results that you are achieving so soon is a testament to your commitment to learn from us. Keep up the great work and well done!
Jay,
Casolla, Australia,
Mar 21, 2021,

Excellent service

Hi everyone,
I am Jay Casolla. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed Andrews course. Lot of useful stuff to learn and it has really made me a better trader compared to where I was around 3.5 years earlier. It obviously takes a little bit of rewatching and all that, but it is very worth it. I have roughly doubled my money over the last 2 and a half years or so. Let’s hope I can do that again using the fundamentals taught by Andrew.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Mar 25, 2021:
Hi Jay,

It's great to see how you have managed to double your account over the past 2 and a bit years. That is so good to see. Congratulations on this achievement. You are now trading at levels that not many people get to, especially as you've done this with extremely low and controlled risk per trade. Keep up the great trading Jay.