TheForexTradingCoach.com Review

Andrew Mitchem

Updated: Oct 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TheForexTradingCoach.com

Andrew is now giving free Daily Currency Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis at the FPA.  CLICK HERE to read what he has to say.

Established: 2009
Contact: support@theforextradingcoach.com, +64 21 121 6268

Join live discussion of TheForexTradingCoach.com on our forum

TheForexTradingCoach.com profile provided by Andrew Mitchem, Sep 1, 2015

Andrew Mitchem has been teaching traders from all parts of the world since 2009. Clients receive access to a membership site that contains many excellent trading resources - with the aim benig to help the client become an indpendant and successful Forex trader.

1. The course and strategy is laid out in a series of easy to follow videos, screenshots and text.

2. Andrew provides clients with a daily market analysis which can be used for the upcoming trading day - this also includes specific trades with the reasons for the trade setup and the exact entry and exit levels.

3. Live webinars are held which allows clients to follow along in real time with Andrew's analysis of the market. Trades are taken on a live account in front of clients.

4. Trading software is provided which aids the decision making process.

5. A comprehensive support site contains clients questions and answers to trading topics.

6. Full email support is included.

pinneberg, Germany,
Sep 16, 2020,

In my last review I had mentioned that I will update my review after a few months.
That was already 10 months ago and I would like to explain now what experiences I made during these 10 months.
As I wrote in my last review, I trade with a real account. It is not a big account and I only trade with minilots. Nevertheless it is a real account. I am also not a Full time trader. I only trade when I find the time during the day.
I also don't believe in stories that people can become full-time traders in a few months.
I only want to emphasize facts here. It is not my intention to gloss over anything or to promote anything.
But it is my intention to share my experiences here to help other traders with their decisions.
Andrew Mitchem's system allows the trader to trade in all timeframes.
I have been trading almost exclusively H1 for the last 10 months. (Timeframe one hour). During this time I have not lost a month. However, I lost 3 to 4 weeks.
All in all I came to a good 10% profit per month, with a risk of 1% per trade. (Andrew recommends 0.5% per trade). A monthly profit of 10% in a real account is still a very good performance.
To be fair, I must emphasize that trading in H1 Timeframe is very complex and requires a lot of experience and time.
Since I can't afford to spend that much time anymore, I have been trading in higher timeframes for over a month now. That means I trade now H4, H6, H8 and H12. To trade in these timeframes is a bit easier and takes less time.
Also here I have reached a good 10% growth in my real account in August and 3% in Sept. But the trading is much more relaxed, because the higher timeframes are easier to trade.
I trade with an account of 1000 eur. With an average of 10% profit I earn about 100 Eur per month. This is a nice side profit, but of course it is not enough for life.
But if you can make 100 eur profit out of 1000 eur every month (on average), you can make more profit with more money.
My goal is to trade with 5000 eur in 2021.
I plan to work only as a full-time trader in 2 to 3 years. I have no doubt to reach my goals, but there is still a lot of work to do.
Is now the trading system of Andrew Mitchem the ultimate system, which can turn anybody into successful trader?
No, that's not it. Because success depends on the trader himself. The system offers only a working and proven concept. Learning this system is the task of the trader himself.
I myself have spent years searching for the perfect system. I bought dozens of ebooks for 99 EUR or 179 EUR, hoping that someday I would find the right indicator or the perfect system that always works without stress.
These sellers of ebooks make their living by exploiting the inexperience of people. They abuse the hopes of inexperienced traders and give them the impression that only by buying an ebook and buying "secret" indicators can anyone learn to trade.
I have spent years buying only ebooks in this way, hoping that one day I would find the perfect ebook or indicator.
At some point I realized that this is not the way to become a trader. You can only become a trader with a solid and long training. After all, you can't become a doctor just by reading an ebook.
Why should you be able to become a successful trader without years of training?
One should not forget that a trader has no upper limit. Trading is the only business in the world that gives you a limitless income.
So why should you be able to run such a business without training?
And this is exactly what distinguishes the Andrew Mitchem (TFTC) system from other systems.
Andrew's system (or strategy) is a complete training package for Forex traders.
It's not an ebook for 99 Eur (or usd), but a system that offers a trader, with or without experience, all the possibilities to get a solid and successful education as a trader.
If you have read this review, please stop wasting your money elsewhere.
If you are really willing to work hard to train yourself to be a successful trader, then I can only recommend you to buy the strategy of andrew.
The special thing about this system is above all the community.
In the beginning you get to know the concept. Then you start trading yourself. There is a forum with hundreds of members. These people publish their trades daily, Paul and Andrew explain how they see this trade, what is good or bad about the trade.
So every trader learns something new every day by posting his trades in the forum. At some point they are then so far that they can trade successfully on their own.
Especially to mention is the live chat. Here are constantly at least two to 3 dozen traders simultaneously online and comment live trades. The experienced traders, above all Paul, the chief analyst, explain comprehensibly whether a live trade should be taken, or whether it would be better not to take the trade.
Thus the students can train themselves further with each trade and with each comment.
A further important point for the training are the livewebinare. Here Paul or Andrew traden live, with real money. They explain their trades, make market analyses and explain why they take a trade or why they refrain from trading.
I know of no other site on the Internet where you can find such a possibility to look over the shoulders of live traders, and thereby to educate themselves further.
Another point that is important for the training as a trader are the daily live trades of Andrew.
Every evening at 23:30 (German time) Andrew publishes the daily trading signals on his site. These signals are not spongy wishy-washy signals, but they contain exact entry and exit points. Andrew explains each trade in detail.
He explains why he takes a certain trade, why he enters and exits the trade at a certain point.
This allows the students to broaden their experience and to earn real money with these signals (if they follow the trades with a real account).
Since 2010 Andrew has been making at least 20% profit every year with only 0.5% risk per trade.
If he would risk 2% per trade instead of 0.5, he could almost double his capital every year. This shows, what potential is hidden in the trades of andrew.
However, I recommend to risk only 0.5% per trade, as Andrew himself does.
I also find the interactive learning videos especially important for the training of the traders.
Here, example trades are explained and the trader is asked questions during the video, which he has to answer in order to continue the learning video.
At the end of the learning video the answers of the student are analyzed and evaluated. The student then sees what he did right and wrong and where he still has to improve.
There are many more important points and important tools in andrew's system, which i can't explain all here, because the review will be too long.
Andrew's system has made successful traders out of me and many other traders I met in the forum.
Of course, the most important thing here is your own commitment.
Finally, I would like to say something about the people here who give negative reviews. These are exactly the People who have not understood what trading is. These people buy the system from andrew with the expectation, that they would receive a secret system or a secret indicator.
When they then realize that you actually have to invest a lot of time and effort in your training as a trader, they are disappointed and write only meaningless comments here.
One user wrote that you could find the whole system of andrew for free on the internet.
This is absolute nonsense. What you can find for free on the internet are the indicators. These are Bollinger Bands, Stochastic, pivot points, indicator for round number.
Andrew also explains in many videos on youtube that he uses these indicators. That is no secret.
These indicators alone, however, are useless. What is important is how to use the system as a whole.
The whole package and the support, as well as the training to become a trader, as well as all the essential points, which I have mentioned above, (forum, live chat, interactive learning videos, support of Andrew, live webinar, important tools for MT4 or MT5 etc...) are nowhere freely available on the Internet.
The people with ngative ratings here should rather continue to buy the ebooks for 99 eur/usd. Who knows, maybe at some point they may find a secret indicator that always works.
I have described my experiences here in detail because I do not want new and inexperienced traders fall into the evil clutches of dubious traders and sellers. I have experienced many bad things and I would like to spare the other traders this.
I hope that I could make a small contribution to this with my review.
If you are still sceptical or have questions, you can send me a p.m.
I hardly ever give my email address to anyone. Especially not on public websites.
But I do it here because I seriously want to help other traders.

Please write me only if you have serious questions.
s-simsek@hotmail.de

Nov 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I am very curious whether FPA will publish my review here or not. I explained in my last review on September 15 that i am very successful with Andrew's system.
However, since it was a demo account, fpa rejected my rating of 5 stars.

There are enough other reviewer who give 5 stars on other systems, even though they only trade demo. Well, that's not the problem here and I'd like to get to the real thing.

I have had a live account with a very well known broker for many years. My last live trade was some years ago. Three weeks ago I started to take live trades again. This time however according to the system of andrew, after I had gained enough experience in my demo account.

In these 3 weeks my profit is 11.8 percent plus. I trade mini lots, but it's still a live account. Besides this live account I also trade with my demo account to deepen my experience.

I will now continue to trade with Andrews system for the coming months and keep you all up to date with new reviews.

Also in a few months i will write a longer and more detailed experience report about the system of andrew, and about what distinguishes it from other systems.
But to give you a short version here, i can warmly recommend Andrew's method to everyone.

In a few months my next update will come here.

Regards
Simsek

Typically, positive ratings can't be supported by live trading.  It is possible that some slip through.

We are curious why you think we wouldn't publish this after we went to the effort to request that you leave a followup review after going live.  If we didn't want to hear about your live trading results, we wouldn't have bothered to ask.

Sep 15, 2019 - No Rating I bought the system from Andrew in early May of this year. After studying the system intensively, i started trading my demo account on June 14.

During this time I made 124 trades. Of those, 23 were looser and 101 were winners. All in all, I have achieved an increase of over 60% in my demo account so far.

I trade mainly in 30 minutes and one hour charts and will now also try 4 hour charts.

I have been very intensively involved with trading in the last 5 years, but I could not achieve any success at all.

I am very satisfied with Andrews System and I am also the first time successful in trading. If I continue to be successful in the coming months, i will start trading with a real account.

I would like to thank Andrew Mitchem for this proven system
and for the good support.

As soon as I have first results with real trading, iwill update my review here.

Simsek

Review Moderation Team Note
Please leave a rated review after you've used these materials on a live account.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 16, 2019 Hi Simsek,

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that after 5 years, you are now profitable as a result of joining my course. That's awesome news!

Congratulations on your trades to date and we look forward to helping you further with your trading.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Nov 4, 2019 Hi Simsek,

It's awesome to see that your trading has continued in the same way now that you're on a live account. Great job!

+11.8% account gain in 3 weeks is fantastic. Keep up the great trading.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Sep 21, 2020:
Hi Simsek,

Thank you for your very comprehensive update. It's awesome to see your continued progress and the journey that you have been on and your comments will be an inspiration and a massive help to so many other traders out there.
Your excellent results and consistency continue to shine and all of your hard work and dedication is really paying off. Congratulations from all of us at TFTC.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada,
Aug 19, 2020,

People with integrity

It is nice to know that there are still some people in the world with integrity. I join "TheForexTradingCoach" program 2 weeks ago and have never seen an administration in any program before so dedicated to helping their clients get up to speed. They actually do what they say they will do to help you with any problem or question you have. Andrew Mitchem and Mhel Fernadez really do have integrity. I cannot express how appreciative I am to them. It is a pleasure to be part of their program.
Gerry

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Aug 24, 2020:
Hi Gerry,
Thanks for your comments and we're really pleased to see you are enjoying the course and being part of our traders community.
We're all here to help you progress quickly and to become a very successful Forex trader.
Limerick, Ireland,
Jun 30, 2020,

Excellent course

I came across Andrew when he appeared as a guest on a Forex Podcast I was listening to and was very impressed with his straightforward approach and the principles of his trading strategy.
I was nervous about paying money to do an online trading course but after a lot of research I took the plunge and joined his course last August and have been very impressed with it since. He teaches a clear, easy to understand strategy. He offers great support through email correspondence, weekly live webinars and his trading forum.
There are a number of moving parts to Andrew’s strategy and so you must be prepared to work hard and learn how to implement it correctly. This requires time and dedication but the results can be fantastic. After a few months things started to click for me and I was able to consistently make good trading decisions.
I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew’s course to someone who has a genuine desire to learn the skill of technical forex trading. I’m sure there are a lot of get-rich-quick merchants out there but Andrew is not one of them. His course is based on sound principles, which when implemented correctly will put probability in your favour which is ultimately what trading is all about.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 2, 2020:
Hi Donal,
Thanks for your feedback and it's great to see that after being with us for nearly 1 year, your trading continues to be going so well. Awesome trading results that you sent me a few weeks ago too. It shows what can be achieved with low risk, high reward:risk and by taking a select few trades each week. Keep up the great trading.

Regards, Andrew Mitchem
QLD, Australia,
May 14, 2020,

Do yourself a favour and just give it a go....

I don't normally leave reviews on things, but the reviews on here helped get me across the line and give it a go so here I am doing my part for the next struggling trader...
I am only a couple of weeks into this so I will update as we go on but so far it has easily been the best investment in my forex trading education to date.

I have stuck with other strategies for so long... conscious of staying focussed and not being a 'strategy hopper' but I would constantly miss valid trades due to either work commitments or timezone differences and although I knew they were profitable strategies from past performance and extensive backtesting, there was just something missing/didn't quite suit with me living in Australia and entries often being presented around midnight!

I decided to bite the bullet, buy the course, and transfer a small amount of my trading capital into a new account to try out Andrews strategy, and I can gladly say I think I have finally found what I have been looking for and I wish I did it earlier.

Andrew and his team are constantly on the forum, highlighting potential trades and then ones that they have taken live! This is refreshing to see after being around in trading for a little while now as everyone is an expert in hindsight but very few are willing to put their balls and reputation on the line - which Andrew does.
The thing I love about Andrews strategy is the flexibility it gives me regarding time on the charts - It may not be for everyone but it is resonating with me and I can see this working for me long term.

The only downsides for me, to keep things in balance, would be that I have a Mac running OS Catalina, have always used Ctrader Web platform for order execution and use Tradingview for analysis. This course requires you to use MT4/5 (for full use of Andrews custom indicators) which is Windows based and at time of writing this, isn't compatible with OS Catalina, and is quite a clunky platform to use for anyone coming from Tradingview. You can get MT4/5 to work but you will need to purchase/install a virtual computer to allow you to run windows on your Mac. I found 'Parallels' works well for me.
In saying that, I am making money so I am not complaining!

And to that fact of the stats, not even a month in and I am looking like I will have my best monthly % return in years.

Thanks Andrew and team.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted May 19, 2020:
Hi Nathan,
Thank you very much for your review and I'm very pleased to see you are enjoying the course and you are now benefiting from your decision to join us.
I'm glad that you like the fact that we really trade and we do this in real time so everyone gets to view and take these same trades, without us having the benefit of hindsight. Putting our balls on the line and taking real trades is what makes us different to most other coaches and courses out there as you say.
Keep trading well and it's great to have you on the forum site too.
Chris D,
May 3, 2020,

The Most Comprehensive FX Education Offering Out There

Wow...I honestly have tears of joy.
I am embarrassed to say that I have spent 20 years trying to work this out on and off. I had quit trading many times and spent a pile of money with multiple different people. Some were just average and some were scams. All of them lacking something that I could never put my finger on. Luckily I discovered Andrew Mitchem and joining the program was my last roll of dice. I could not be more impressed with every detail. It is just so comprehensive and delivered so professionally with all the ongoing support anyone could ask for from a team of real traders who genuinely want to assist you to become profitable.
Thank you Andrew and team. I would highly recommend this service to anyone interested in improving their trading.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted May 5, 2020:
Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your review. It is so good to know that taking my coaching course has helped you this much. We all work hard to make this work for our clients and it's great to see you benefit from this. Thanks again, good trading and we all look forward to your contributions and questions on the forum site and the live weekly webinars.
delhi, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

they teach just Basic on a huge fee

not happy with this, these are freely available on google and youtube .
sorry to say this.

thanks

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Hello,
This is a very strange review. I'm sorry but I have looked everywhere and I see no reference on our database to you being a client of ours. We have not had a client from India join for several years. Maybe you have us confused with someone else?
If you would be kind enough to write back here leaving us with your course membership name and the date you joined, this would really help us establish if you are a client or not. Your one line review doesn't suggest you have looked at my course or the strategy, nor any of the on-going help in terms of specific trades, live webinars and our forum site. Looking forward to hearing back from you very soon.
Central FL, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

An honest update about FTC.

I have been a member for about 9 months and recently decided to purchase some one on one training / coaching with Paul Tillman which has been of great benefit. Along with this great deal you get lifetime membership to the FTC Forum, webinars and daily trades which is basically a no brainer.
I very rarely leave reviews for anything but I have been so impressed with Andrew, Paul & Mhel that I felt it was the right thing to do. I appreciate your efforts - Thanks Jim

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars Recently I watched a webinar with Andrew which I found very interesting, straight forward and honest. Although I didn't sign up for the course that day, I decided to join a few days later and Andrew honored the price advertised which was very pleasing. Upon signing up absolutely everything from chart indicators, templates and any queries were answered immediately. The course is very well laid out and easy to follow with videos at every step. I have also found the interactive section extremely useful too. Since signing I have watched the weekly webinars and Andrew & Paul are on hand to assist in any way possible. I certainly recommend the course and support that comes with it.
I have absolutely no affiliation with TFTC other than being a student.
Thanks to Andrew, Paul & Mhel for all their assistance to date - Excellent!

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jul 6, 2019 Hi Jim,

Many thanks for your review. It's great to see you have started so well and that you are enjoying the course and the service which we provide. It's nice also to hear that you like our new interactive training videos. They really are a great way to learn the strategy without the benefit of hindsight.

Andrew

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Hi Jim,
Thanks for your updated review. It's great to see you doing so well and enjoying your learning experience with us at TFTC. We aim to deliver the best FX trading service there is. Keep up the great work.
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 25, 2020,

From novice to full time trader in 6 months

Hi, I’m a self-employed builder in the UK, and last year, I decided that I needed to create an extra income from somewhere, as I tend to purchase properties and then may not have an income for a few months whilst I’m working on them. I’ve always been interested in the stock market, As far as I knew, the stock market was something that I could put money into, and then ‘maybe’ after a long time, the stocks would increase in value, and my investment would grow. I came across Andrews podcast whilst I was trying to find information on investing in the stock market, I had never heard of the forex market, and so I was a complete ‘newbie’. I can say that it’s the best thing I’ve ever done, his style of teaching, and the ‘TFTC’ system is brilliant. I really liked the idea that Andrew himself is a full-time trader, there’s far too many people out there ‘selling courses’, and that’s all they do, the proof is in his results.

I’ll be totally honest, and I’m not going to say that it’s easy to become profitable, as I have spent hours going through the course, and watching pre-recorded webinars, but in my mind I’ve always thought, ‘if someone else can do this and become profitable then so can I, and if I really concentrate and put the hard work in, then it’ll pay off in the long run’. The first 4 months were up and down (as you would expect) but since then I’ve made some excellent gains, and the gains far outweigh any losses I’ve had, due to the money management structure that he teaches. Also, there’s a live weekly webinar every Thursday which I try to attend as much as I can, as you can see either Andrew or Paul (on opposing weeks) live trading and ask any questions that you have. They also make these sessions interactive, and so they see a set up, and ask for your input on what you think of the trade, I’ve found this way of learning brilliant. And something else they have, is a client forum site, where we all post our trades, ask questions etc. And if there’s anything you’re wanting to ask, we can post a question on there, and someone replies quickly, whether that’s Andrew or Paul, or just one of the other members like myself. Once trades are posted, people also reply with any comments they have with what ‘pro’s and con’s’ they see from the trade, so that you can learn from any mistakes. I’ve found that all these things combined, has helped me become a profitable trader. I’m now full-time trading and have decided to carry on for the foreseeable future, and my building projects will be subbed out to contractors. I have a wife and two young daughters (6 & 7 years old), and so this suits me perfectly, it means I can spend more time at home with them.

I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Andrews course to anyone that’s serious about becoming a full-time trader, and who is willing to put the effort in.

I’m pleased to say that just in the last 4 weeks I’ve made around a 29% account gain, with little drawdown. I hope this review helps people to see what the course is about and join the TFTC community.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Mar 29, 2020:
Hi Karl,
Thanks for your review. It's so good to see this work for someone like yourself who has put in the work upfront. You're now seeing the rewards from the work, so great effort. It shows what can be achieved. Keep up the great work and it's awesome to have you as part of our TFTC community of successful traders.
Ramy,
Feb 12, 2020,

Geniune education, successful system

I have been trading Forex for few years now and I have tried few systems. After sometime trading we all understand the fact that trading the long-time frame is one of the best ways to increase the chances of success in the forex business. That comes with one main issue that bother newbies and experienced traders the same which is low frequency of trading and waiting long for a good setup.

After going through Andrews system and course notes/videos, I was astonished how the system enable the trader to trade on daily basis (good frequency) with the success rate of long-time frames.

The daily trades suggestions (posted everyday) are amazing for new traders as well to earn while learning.

Trading could be a boring lonely business but with the chat room and forum, you will have support of other experienced traders as well and lots of trading ideas.

One of the very few courses out there that will do a real genuine webinar every week with the purpose of teaching and not selling other products. Webinar length is nearly 2 hours and your questions will get answered.

Andrew himself is a genuine real trader that does trade on daily basis and not a marketer.

If you are a new trader and joined the course, then you are lucky because you will save yourself time, money and FRUSTRATION.

If you are an experienced trader, you will love how the system make it a lot easier for you to succeed build up your account.

I manage a multimillion business in my daily job (Full time). I can differentiate between the good deal and a bust. Without any affiliation with Andrew, I can comfortably say, stick with him… he is the real deal.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Feb 16, 2020:
Hi Ramy,
Thanks for your comments and I'm really pleased you have found the course and strategy so beneficial. It's good to see that you can trade my strategy successfully while managing your own business. Keep up the good work.
GerryQ,
Dec 22, 2019,

Small Account Trader

I joined the Forex Trading Coach group in late October 2018. For the first 3.5 Month's I Traded a Demo Account to get to grip's with Trading.
From mid February this Year I have been Trading cautiously with my Live Account and have increased my Account size by $5000.00. I appreciate this will not set the World on fire with excitement, but for me it is a significant achievement considering I started of knowing nothing.
I spent a lot of time looking for the right,genuine group of people to learn from and I am very Happy with the choice I made to join "the Forextradingcoach" group.
There is a genuine interest from Andrew,Paul and Mhel to see you succeed at your Trading and the support is always there.
The Weekly Webinars are interactive which gives us the opportunity to see how the Coach's pick their Trades and we get to assess the Trades also.
I am confident that in the Future I will be a full time Trader and I want to Thank Andrew,Paul and Mhel for all their Support and encouragement throughout the last Year.
Looking forward to next year's Trading.

Reply by Andrew Mitchem submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Hi Gerry,
It's great to see that your live trading account has been growing well. Having a few months on demo after joining the course was a great decision as you have almost 1 year of live trading experience and the results speak for themselves. Great job and we look forward to helping make 2020 a fantastic year for you.