ZWinner.com (Dr. Zain Agha) Review Visit site

Anna's,
New Zealand, New Zealand,
Jul 20, 2018,

Zee copier service

Please, please,please do not sign up to this mans copier service.
He runs an EA that he turns off and on with excessively large positions open for account size and no stop loss!!!!
Your trades are just left to float at the whim of the market and eventually your account will be wiped out.
AAAPS,
Mar 4, 2018,

I have joint Dr Zain Agha copier service, "Millionaire Forex Trade Copier Service" in February 2018 where he claimed to have reached growth of 68% for February 2018. I had very low results showing in my account for same month. I was given lime excuses for actual results in my account compared to what they have claimed. My experience was not profitable with him and commission excessive.

People need to be careful to give access to trade account for them to trade in your account as they take trades against the trend, do not monitor trades well and in many cases trades are left and result in losses. I do not recommend this service to any trader thinking of giving them access to account. You will not make gains they claim. You are better off to trade yourself or to get a broker to trade for you. It is a scam.
fxompkmum,
Mumbai, India,
Nov 23, 2017,

I have bad experience with him,given to account management started losing in account .It is a scam.
Tony,
Norwich, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2017,

Scam .. Do not use

I have tried to attend his 2 Hr mentoring .. but he never turns up. This is a scam.. I have used his signals and lost consistently. The results are not true.. DO NOT USE
brianmcm,
Jul 15, 2017,

Trade copy service is a scam

I purchased the trade copy service and after 1 week I was down $900
The results they put up as the results do not match the trades that you get in your account.

I asked about this and was told they have people that watch the market and make changes etc so results can be different.

100% a SCAM

RUN RUN RUN
Michael Beck,
Indianapolis, IN, USA,
Jan 20, 2014,

I purchased the Z Winner system. Dr. Agha did not respond to my emails and refused my request for a refund.
manda,
n.o, USA,
Nov 26, 2013,

I purchased the system and it could'nt install.Emails stopped and no more response.RUN,RUN !!!!!
Harjit,
uxbridge, United Kingdom,
Jul 21, 2013,

Z20 Asian break out system, The Dr is always trying to improve and fine tune the system and with the latest amendment's on GBPUSD, its a sure winner .Very happy with his after sales service, always willing to help address any issues and support you all the way.
Sheldon Rice,
Chicago, USA,
Mar 22, 2013,

Purchased this product and did not receive ANY info. Requested return of money and guest what? No return of money! RUN RUN RUN
forex Trader,
, India,
Oct 21, 2012,

Hello,

I was being with Dr Zain Agha, I seen his website, he claimed all profits of approx 20 pips a trade. after weeks later I requested him a real account of latest Oct 12, but he failed to show any real account statement... I request you all those who are new with his systems... before buying any kind of product... please demand a real account statement... stick with your demand... if any one shows and matches to it's performance ten only proceed.... else be away from such softwares.... it could be just marketing technique..