OneRoyal review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Ratings.

Formerly was RFXT.com.lb

Royal Financials SAL

Updated: Apr 27, 2022 · OneRoyal.com  · Is this your company?

What is OneRoyal?

OneRoyal is a forex broker offering MT4, MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms.

OneRoyal.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read OneRoyal Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

OneRoyal
Other websites of this company include RFXT.com, RFXT.com.lb, and RFXT.com.au

Minimum Deposit: $50
Established: 2006
Address: Level 7, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, Australia
Customer Service: hello@oneroyal.com, 1 (888) 705-9006
Regulations: ASIC #AFSL 420268, CySEC #312/16, SVGFSA #149 LLC 2019, VFSC #VFSC 700284
Trading platforms: MT4, MubasherTrade Pro, RJO, Trading Central

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Check, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Interac, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Poli, Ripple, Skrill, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Check, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Poli, Ripple, Skrill, Tether (USDT)

Join live discussion of OneRoyal.com on our forum

OneRoyal.com profile provided by Royal - oneroyal.com, Apr 27, 2022

OneRoyal is an award-winning multi-licensed, broker. We offer online CFD trading on FX, crypto, oil, metals, shares, and indices. Our team of 120+ dedicated and passionate people deliver optimal trading conditions to thousands of traders around the world every day.

Founded in 2006, OneRoyal has grown into one of the world's most trusted brokers. We've built strong partnerships and helped thousands of introducing brokers, money managers and affiliates grow their business. We offer competitive commissions, customised packages, flexible trading conditions, and excellent trade execution.

OneRoyal complies with international regulatory standards. It is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC), and Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) and is registered by FSA in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines.

CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high level of risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 47.64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with the combined entities under the OneRoyal Global Brand. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high level of risk associated with trading leveraged products.

zaxo, Iraq,
Sep 14, 2021,

avoid them

I was trying to make a live account while talking with support the support suddenly ignored my question about what proof of address id they accept and asked me how much i will invest with them .
Reply by Royal - oneroyal.com submitted Sep 27, 2021:
Hello, thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. Our aim is always to ensure that all our customers come first. In order for us to follow up on your case, can you please send us an email to client.services@oneroyal.com with your full name, contact information?
OneRoyal Team
Lebanon, Lebanon,
Aug 10, 2021,

Hidden Unethical behavior

To all Lebanese citizens, DO NOT open a "lollar" account with oneroyal broker, you'll loose your money!
First of all, one royal makes clients pay the broker bank fees that's 25-40$ for each deposit AND withdrawal!!! Most brokers cover both bank transfer fees and at worst all cover "their own bank fees". I paid over 200$ on bank fees!!
oneroyal fake says that they don't charge fees on deposit or withdrawal, and when you say that oneroyal bank charged fees they say it's them not us..lol, what a shameful broker!
Problem started from first trades with oneroyal broker, there is no mention in any document signed under trading rules that a trader can not open or close orders in first 1 hour after new daily candle open.
They told me literally on phone that rates I see on their mt4 platform within that hour are not real prices to be traded at and I should call them to check the real rates..or check other brokers rates lol
Hilariously, after raising this issue with them, after short period became able to open and close orders even in first seconds of new day 00:00-00:01..
That all means oneroyal is a market maker broker that can change whatever they want on their trading platform as it's not related to any real market rates.
That raised big doubts for me, but as you all know our dollars are stuck in Lebanese banks and if want to withdraw it you get only 15% cash dollars, which leads us Lebanese to check for other alternatives to reduce our losses. And this broker was running a campaign that you get cash dollar from profits after trading certain amount of lots that turned to be a bait!
Briefly, after reaching that lots amount and already gained 2k profits requested from account manager (who's nobody related to a real account manager as has no idea about trading, just answer basic questions, no simple trading advice nothing) if can withdraw the profits in cash but keep the original amount, he said no if I withdraw cash the account no longer exists, must withdraw all.
This is the important psychological part that oneroyal broker plays against traders.
They know you're already in bad psychological position to gain money held in Lebanese banks..etc
Account manager then told me "you still have until September to make more profits, keep trading"
Then when my profits in cash $ became 2.5k again requested same, as if I had background feeling to quit trading with this broker but account manager bait idea of more profits till September and withdraw all or none was like a devil advice!
Another respectful professional account manager, could had said "take the profits as you look to be reluctant unsure and that's bad for trading"
To tell a secret, always felt that bad luck and loss is coming from that account manager. I advice all that when you feel your broker became your competitor, quit quickly as it will lead to losses sooner or later as it's a bad psychological position that bad brokers use against traders who have nothing but disadvantage in this loss battle and your skills as a trader do not matter anymore as you entered a psychological bad cycle that makes your trading judgement at lowest levels!

Personally, I also blame myself for not quitting after such consistent feelings, trust only it that had physical touchable doubts and result proved it later.

My review is to help other traders especially Lebanese to prevent losses by not depositing money with oneroyal broker, you can be profitable with other brokers but loose with oneroyal!!
Your disadvantages are huge starting with crazy deposit/withdrawal fees that no other broker charges!!

Worst broker that I ever traded with to be honest.
Reply by Royal - oneroyal.com submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Hi Ed, thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. Our aim is always to ensure that all our customers come first. In order for us to follow up on your case, can you please send us an email to client.services@oneroyal.com with your full name, contact information, and account number.
OneRoyal Team
Egypt, Egypt,
Jun 21, 2021,

Trusted broker

Accurate and fast execution, excellent customer service, focus on your trading and leave the rest to royal ;)

Reply by Royal - oneroyal.com submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you for your kind review!
Egypt, Egypt,
May 4, 2021,

A new era of success

I tried many brokers before and they were good but now I can say that is a perfect broker in our arabian countries. Any one in Egypt or any country want to work in trading must try this company, it's trusted and easy to deal with the funds in and out.

Reply by Royal - oneroyal.com submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you for your kind review!
Iraq, Iraq,
Jan 19, 2021,

Hi

My name is Abbas Alsadi I am trader for more than 7 years I traded with many brokers but after a year trading with Royal i can truly say Royal is the best and most transparent broker 100% ECN i never saw wrong quote or slippage the execution speed is the best , special thanks to my account manager Robert said he is very cooperative and experienced ,, they always make me feel safe about my money if you have problem in withdraw with a method not even related to them they help you to use other and follow up till you receive your money safely.

Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 14, 2021,

Royal Company is one of the best company that I dealt with, and its most important advantages are speed in implementation and honesty in dealing, as well as high manners among its employees and good manners.

Nov 15, 2020,

Very good broker

I have been with Royal since 2018...broker seems very professional and best of all i have my own account manager so will contact him for any issues....i see a lot of people complain about the high spreads during the daily time frame change over...i guess its a pity the forex brokers allow this to happen but the problem is that all brokers have the high spread during the first hour of the daily change over...Spreads seem completive with other brokers as well as the instruments available and never had any withdrawal problems as well.

Jun 4, 2020,

Review of Royal Brokerage

I have been trading with Royal since 2017. I'm also Muslim, and have a swap free account. Swap free is for 5 days only, after that I'm charged swap which is standard really. All deposits have been covered by Royal, as they advertise on their website, but there is a 2% withdraw charge on credit card. Bank wires are covered by them. Since 2017 the spreads I'm getting are super tight, and execution is great. I have been a trader since 2010. I would 100% recommend ROYAL. Also never had any problems, with customer support or live chat. Any request is fixed instantly, over live chat, or when contacting my account manager at any time of the day.

Reply by David_Royal submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Good afternoon Farooq,
Thank you for your positive feedback.
lahore, Pakistan,
May 15, 2020,

Issue resolved

After speaking directly with a representative at Royal, I realize I may have been too harsh in my post.
Royal has resolved my issues and shown me their true qualities. I can say ,after this experience, I am still actively trading with them now. I would rather delete this post altogether, but not sure how.

Apr 17, 2020 - 1 Star I have 5 years of experience in trading. I worked with a number of brokers.
A manager from Royal financing trading contacted me to work with them, and they promised me with no swap charges and give bonus. unfortunately on every deposit they didnt add bonus.
first time when I hedged my positions they started swap charges that lead to decrease my equity. I started to talk with them, but they refused to help by saying company change the rule.
then at once they withdraw their credit bonus due to which they close all my positions. took my $18000 account at once. after that they were explaining me that my equity was gone, that's why they pull my credit. they lied as hedged positions were stands on $1800 equity. they lie to me just to close my whole positions to grab all money. they are fraud and doing scam. they start spread when they want to destroys someones account because on the same time there was no spread on other ecn brokers.
Very poor services. no dignity and account audit system, very bad online customer support experience. no call base customer support available. I have the screenshots as the proof of their scam.
I am sharing this to alert traders all over the world to stop using this platform. they are not even FCA regulated. traders like us can not do anything against them. They are looting our hard earned money.

1. They promise you swap free accounts, but after some days they start swap charges. More then other brokers do.
2. They promise you bonus credit, but they withdraw immediately when they saw your account depends on bonus equity.
3. They start increasing spread when they saw you equity is in difficult zone, to stop out your trades.
4. Very poor customer support, do not listen to anyone or anything. They start ignoring you if you are right.
5. No phone call base customer support available.
6. Account managers are just dummies, they do not listen them or may be they are receiving their percentages in accounts fund.
7. They do not email you for the margin alert.
8. They changes their website name like first rtfx.com and now oneroyal.com. Real brokers don’t do that.

India, India,
May 2, 2020,

Terrible Unethical scam

It represents as ASIC brokerage house Has committed frauds by creating clients losses by widening spreads in gold with 700 pips and crude oil with 200 pips , they charge swap after 4 days for swap free accounts, deposits fee 9 % , slippage upto 5000-7000 pips . Some sick ambassador markets

Reply by David_Royal submitted May 11, 2020:
Hello sir,

For us to take a look at your complaint. We will need you account number. Please send at your earliest convenience.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This reviewer gave an account number. You should be able to see it above the review while you are logged in to your company representative account.