VantageFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2019
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

VantageFX.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Daria,
Germany,
May 14, 2019,

Shady Spread Differences

The spreads have been very high lately (up to 11.1 pips in EURUSD, when before they were only 0.0 - 0.03).

While chatting with the support I've received a screenshot from another vantage live account, one that had a spread of 0.2 (when mine was 0.9 - 1.1).

The IT department never gave an explanation for this, even though they wrote me several emails asking for more screenshots.

Right now their website with the live spreads seems disabled. I wonder why.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted May 21, 2019:
Hi there Daria,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing spread issues.

The live spreads are still active on our website, though they can sometimes take a couple of seconds to appear while the site pulls them in live from our platforms. If you’re still having trouble viewing them, please clear your cache and refresh the page, as everything appears fine on our end.

Regarding your spread of 0.9-1.1, is it possible your account is under an IB? IBs can sometimes mark-up the spreads on their clients’ accounts.

To address the widened spread you noticed on EURUSD. As a regulated broker, we do not interfere with our liquidity providers’ prices, even during news events when traders can experience significant increases to volatility. We always advise clients to exercise additional caution to should they wish to trade volatile news events.

Without knowing the specific time that you noticed this fluctuation, it’s difficult for us to ascertain the cause or pinpoint a news event that was likely the cause of the spread widening momentarily. Again, it is in our best interests to ensure our clients receive the best prices sourced from our liquidity providers.

Please submit any screenshots you may have of the spreads you saw at https://www.vantagefx.com/trade-investigation-form/ and we will be able to investigate the issue and provide further explanation.

miled,
PARIS, France,
Apr 10, 2019,

good broker

I have been trading with them since the beginning of the year to avoid the ESMA laws in Europe and to benefit from high leverage. their execution is great and they propose a large choice of instruments. I asked for a withdrawal and they dit it immidiately. their customer service is great.
martabraniste,
Balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 18, 2019,

Vantagefx cancels the profit

Vantagefx canceled me much of my profit. I had a better idea about this company. I wrote a playlist at ASIC, I'm waiting for it to be right
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Mar 25, 2019:
Hi MartaBraniste,
We are sorry to hear of the incident you experienced. As an ASIC-regulated broker we have non-bias dispute resolution procedures in place, should you choose to escalate your incident. Please contact compliance@vantagefx.com detailing your grievance and we will open an investigation into the matter to determine an appropriate resolution.
Unhappy customer,
Australia,
Feb 5, 2019,

Whoever came across these guys, STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Horrible service, i have my money in their account and now I can’t withdraw it due to their ridiculous ‘policy’ stating that I have to use the same method that i deposited my money for my withdrawal. My wallet was stolen by a thief and they say I am not allowed to update and use a new card in order to withdraw my funds and I have to use the card that i first used for their company in order to withdraw it. This is by far the worst broke I’ve come across to and I regret every second of staying with them.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Hi there,
We’re very sorry to hear that you’re having trouble withdrawing your funds, however as mentioned to you previously by our support staff, if you no longer have the card used to deposit funds with us, you can withdraw your funds to your bank account.

The policy you refer to is enforced by Australian law, and all Australian-regulated Forex brokers are required to adhere to this policy as part of the CTA/ATF regulations. As such we, and every other Australian-regulated broker, are unable to process any withdrawals to a new credit card without any funding history with us.

If you would like to withdraw funds from your trading account to your bank account, please contact support@vantagefx.com to arrange for this.

bicarus,
Singapore,
Jan 4, 2019,

broker is so-so.

execution / price data feed is on par with others in the industry.

what is serverely lacking is the support.

vantagefx seems to be doing alot of the backend stuff manually

take telegraphic transfer for example. I had to submit TT receipt before they can verify and manually credit my deposit.

i funded 11 brokers in australia on the same day, all had credited my deposit by within the following 2 working days, except vantage.

if i have to go an extra step in submitting TT receipt each time i deposit, i would be expecting faster service than other brokers which automate the process.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi there Bicarus,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our deposit and withdrawal policy. The reason we require clients to submit a copy of their transaction receipt is to comply with Australian AML/CTF regulations as required by AUSTRAC. Other brokers may choose not to comply with these policies, however we pride ourselves on adhering to a higher standard of safety and security for all clients.

As a company that provides financial services, it is important for us to adhere to these regulations, which in this case involves verifying a client’s identity when they make a deposit or withdrawal. We do this to ensure that we continue to uphold a secure and transparent trading environment for all our clients.

We are continuously striving to improve our processes, and we will implementing some improvements throughout 2019, such as automating our credit card verification and further streamlining our account opening process.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, and I wish you all the best throughout 2019.

Kind Regards,
Tomtotrade,
United kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2018,

Commision unpaid and account termination

Absolutely terrible company to work as a affiliate for. Worked for 1 month managed to earn a commision or $5400 after asking for my payment to be made to my bank I was told that my clients are not trading in a pattern and have only traded the minimum to unlock my commision. To prove to vantage that this wasn’t the case I complied a document with all my clients trading history over 250 trades were made by my clients during the month. After sending the document to them they then sent a email to say that they have terminated my contract and have removed all of my commision. Not only does this effect me this effects the marketers I hired who were counting on This money to have a nice Christmas. Shocking company many other people I have spoken to have had the same problem. They worked hard and then vantage refused to pay them. Now I have my marketers threatening me with legal action because I phisically can’t pay them. This who situation has caused me massive stress and depression. What ever you do DONT SIGN UP WITH VANTAGE FX

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Dec 12, 2018:
Tomtotrade,

It’s unfortunate that you have to voice the issue on a public forum, but I’ll reiterate again. You admitted to us in prior conversations that you intentionally cheated the program by instructing your clients to trade higher volume solely to trigger the CPA volume requirement.

In every single instance, there were four to five initial trades opened and closed within seconds, all at .55 volume which triggered the CPA. After which, the trading volume reduced significantly, in some cases to 0.01 lot. This pattern is consistent among the majority of your clients, which adds even further evidence to the intentional abuse of our CPA program.

As soon as our risk team identified the abuse of the program, we initiated an investigation. After uncovering the deliberate triggering of the CPA and the subsequent dramatic change in trading behaviour, we exercised the steps and processes outlined in the terms and conditions agreement, which you agreed to adhere to upon joining the program. The result of which was the immediate termination of your account.

We will not, under any circumstances, associate ourselves with people who seek to cheat our affiliate program, and our prior conversations only reinforce that fact that you intentionally breached the terms and conditions.

Again, as per our prior conversations, the outcome will remain unchanged.
JosephAb99,
Brampton, Canada,
Nov 29, 2018,

Terrible Customer Service

I got reffered vantage fx by a friend of mine in the forex trading business. First of all, they asked me to send them a picture of my credit card through email after I already uploaded it to the website so that's an annoying technical issue but that isn't the main issue. I have been trying to get help from this company for days and everytime I make progression, they manage to screw it up somehow. I was trying to deposit funds and I was unaware that a screen had to POP UP, I was just told to proceed to the NAB page so there was not much help in that unfortunately. Then after I did figure it out, my credit card wont process through their "secure pay" system and after I tried a couple of times, guess what? THEY BLOCK MY IP ADDRESS SO I CAN'T TRY TO DEPOSIT ANYMORE. I've never seen a company give a client so much trouble just to give them money it's so ridiculous. They need a help line on the phone where I don't need a phone card to call them
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Dec 5, 2018:
Hi JoesephAb99,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with getting your account funded, but the good news is that our customer service is not to blame, and it’s an easy fix.

The issue you’re having depositing funds into your account lies solely with your bank, as some Canadian banks block credit card transactions to international Forex companies by default. Many of our Canadian clients have encountered similar issues at first. All you need to do is contact your bank and request that they allow the transaction to go through. Alternatively you can choose to deposit using either Skrill or Neteller.

Please also understand that we never block the IP address of prospective clients, as it would be very much against the interest of our business. So again, this is an issue that’s beyond our control and lies with your financial institution forbidding your transaction.

Regarding a help line in which you can reach us, we have a live chat facility on our website that you’re able to use, or alternatively I can put you in touch directly with one of our customer service representatives to help speed up the process.

I hope to hear from you soon, and please ensure that you contact your bank in order to allow the funding of your account.

Kind Regards,
Ken,
Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
Nov 28, 2018,

Great Customer support

I have been with Vantage FX for year now. I really appreciate their customer service and low trading costs. What sets Vantage FX apart from other brokers I have dealt with in the past is their customer service. I have been dealing with with Steven and all my questions are answered almost instantly. Thank you for your support and keep up good work!! Ken
Jan Hracek,
Kutna Hora, Czech Republic,
Nov 8, 2018,

I have been with Vantage FX for few years now and always received great customer service from their support team as well as from my account manager (Trevor). The deposit and withdrawals are processed quickly, low trading costs and stable MT4 - Keep it up Vantage FX!
dg.ott.ca,
Ontario, Canada,
Nov 2, 2018,

This broker is reliable and I can definitely trust them with my money

This broker is reliable and I can definitely trust them with my money. They are regulated and always prompt to help me with my trading. They accept Credit/Debit deposits, this is something that many other brokers can’t do. If you are new trader, talk to Daniel, he will guide you with account setup and trading basics. A+++