VantageFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 17, 2018
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

VantageFX.com

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

alextsanai,
edmonton, Canada,
Oct 15, 2018,

they closed my positions twice in a week for no reason. The explanation was that it hit my stop lose. The funny think its that its clear that i have placed my stop loses on negative and my positions were closed on positive exactly before the price was heading on my favor. I dont win anything from this review i just post this cause its the only think that i can do to prevent this broker to scam more people. whoever wants the emails with the explanation or the pictures from my positions and the charts can send me an email and i can prove that im not lying.
M93private,
Oct 8, 2018,

Very happy with experience, perhaps improve some web interface features but otherwise great and runs as any customer would expect a larger broker to.

I have been using vantage now for under a year I will admit, however my time with them has been very good so far to date. I have used Vantage as both an Affiliate/IB and also as a trader both personal and MAMM.

As an affiliate overall I have been very happy with their service, I have been paid for my efforts and do not have any disputes on that, whenever I email them or skype etc I have had swift and productive communication channels.
However one downside would be that those I referred said they encountered difficulty during the sign up process. Whether from uploading documentation/ID or being informed of next steps etc. So they complained about the platform from then on it and I feel made up their minds about it. However from a deposit, trading and withdrawal perspective they had no complaints. They also did not receive nagging calls from overseas from their sales department to deposit more or take trades, nothing like those terrible EU and largely cysec brokers that unfortunately we have all probably dealt with if we are on this site. But like I said, they have dealt well with as a partner at all times and have been supportive so I can ignore the signup issue. I also even feel this may partly have been down to the competency of those I had referred rather than Vantage's systems, but this remains debatable.

As a trader I have had a great experience with Vantage and have no complaints. They have always dealt with me as you would expect and deposits and withdrawals have been a piece of cake. I don't have much to say in this department which is probably a good thing. However one advantage I would say is that perhaps they should have a 24/7 free to dial, customer service line or live chat for clients based overseas like myself. But generally I wake up to responses or stay up late, due to the time difference, however the responses are always there and are useful.

Finally I have recently utilised their MAMM structure and so far so good. Admittedly I haven't been using it for a long time but so far so good. The back office is a bit more confusing due to the user interface having a lot more going on than others I have used in the past but aside from that things are going well for now.

I hope although generally only positive, my detail has at least been beneficial to someone in either positions with them.

Special mention goes to David, one of their heads there, extremely helpful, professional and has gone the extra mile when I have sought support.
Rohith,
Sep 29, 2018,

I have been trading with VantageFX Australia for the last 2 years . withdraw process without any issue.
Dhivya,
Bangalore, India,
Sep 28, 2018,

I switched to vantage fx two yrs ago and can happily say I made the right choice. Great work and very satisfied.
Iniyan,
Sep 21, 2018,

My withdraw settled the next day,
I like the bonus which rebates to balance. They have cleared my doubts on everytime.
Subash,
Chennai, India,
Sep 19, 2018,

In my experience Vantage FX is the best. Very fast response from customer service always Thank you Vantage fx
Sujatha,
Sep 19, 2018,

Been using Vantage for a several months. I find them to be a good reliable broker.
Marikani,
Madurai, India,
Sep 10, 2018,

Having been with this broker for over two years, I’m totally satisfied, especially with their excellent customer support. Deposit and withdrawal are fast and safe. Got myself some profits and took it out to my bank account so easily. You must check this broker out. Highly recommended!
Amutha,
Madurai, India,
Sep 1, 2018,

I always receive prompt response from vantagefx. Fast execution and low spreads. Active Twitter feed which is great.
Alice Johnson,
Delhi, India,
Aug 28, 2018,

My initial feelings about VFX having read quite a few mixed reviews on this forum have been pleasently surprising. I've never experienced any technical issues, Daniel, my customer support rep has been great, execution is as good as expected and everything's going super smooth. Happy to recommend Vantage to anyone looking for a decent Australian broker