VantageFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 7, 2020
Vantage International Group Limited, Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com.

About VantageFX.com

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

S,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

Horrible, avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

It’s been 3 weeks and I still haven’t recieved my withdrawal. They’ve emptied my account and have made the payment go missing. They take 1 hour to get through to over the phone, when they pick up they say they’ve send the payment. I went to my bank and the reference number doesn’t return anything. They are now saying they’ve send the payment and can’t do anything. They can’t retract or trace and that my bank should give me the money using the receipt. Bank have advised me that they are lying and can retract payment and that their receipt is invalid. Avoid this broker if you want to be able to get your money back! Worst customer service and makes your money go missing

st. john's, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Unreal and random prices

I've been working with this broker for a couple of months, and things were going normal, until the recent oil price crash. As the US oil price started to crash, there was discrepancy between the real-time price and what they provided in their platform. In a couple of hours, their price was totally off from the reality, and were just randomly going anywhere, which resulted in all my orders to stop-out. I contacted them several times (and honestly they responded quickly), but they were took the responsibility of the issue, and just kept repeating the difference is due to they using prices for the contracts for June, while other websites show the price for May! This type of pricing and quoting is not mentioned anywhere on their website, and they never informed their clients about such a pricing.
They refused to return the money I lost due to this non-sense, and everytime they just repeat the same sentence about contracts.
In summary, it seems when markets go volatile and they feel they're losing money, they will come up with an excuse to close profiting accounts and stop you from making money.

Mar 26, 2020,

Vantage smart scammers

Hi dear brothers and sisters I would like to share about you my experience about vantage Fx Its biggest scam broker. because i never seen any broke like this secondly you never get back your money what ever reason or whatever proof you have i lost all my money that i am saved last 4 years the reason I lost my money was error from Vantage fx system i sent to them all proof i have but those people they are smart they never ever except there own mistakes always poor excuse please don't lose your money to please stay away there is thousands broker and always use your own country broker who registered

Thanks

Bonheiden, Belgium,
Mar 19, 2020,

reverced deposit

I funded my account with some bitcoins !
After a couple days Vantage fx suddenly took some money from my account whitout any notice !!!

I've asked a few times why there was money from my account and they told me it was a reverced deposit ? So I asked where it wa send to ...?

They claim it was a miscalculation and the correct this. They did this 2 times ... again without any notice.

When I want to chat about it ... now they blocked me from the chat ?

I feel like they have no intention of solving this !

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Mar 25, 2020:
Hi there Frederob,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience.

I've looked into what happened, and the additional funds that were credited to your trading account were a result of an error in exchange rate calculations. When your deposit was processed, it was incorrectly credited in excess of your intended deposit. Once this was discovered, the surplus in affected accounts was deducted, bringing deposits received to the amount originally submitted. No clients are entitled to keep any surplus funds that are credited to their accounts as a result of a technical, or other error.

We sent out an email notification and explanation to all affected clients on the 18th of March, however according to our database we can see that you had previously chosen to unsubscribe from our mailing list. Had you not have unsubscribed from our mailing list you would have been notified of the error just like the other few affected clients.

Again, we apologise for any misunderstanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team with any further queries or concerns.

Ontario, Canada,
Feb 1, 2020,

VantageFX is a great broker! I’ve been trading with them going on 3 years n

VantageFX is a great broker! I’ve been trading with them going on 3 years now. No issues with withdrawals or deposits and my order executions are perfect every time. My trading style is long term, days and weeks long trades. I don’t scalp. Please take the time to carefully read their rules and policy and you can avoid many common issues. Last year during their transition to the islands… I was somewhat hesitant to go along. However, Daniel re-assured me that everything is going to be OK and so far things are working out. This broker has over 100 CFD options for you to trade. NAS100, CrudeOil, SP500, all major and minor currency pairs, Nikkei, Gold, Bitcoin, Apple, Cola, Amazon, etc.

Nov 2, 2018 - 5 Stars This broker is reliable and I can definitely trust them with my money. They are regulated and always prompt to help me with my trading. They accept Credit/Debit deposits, this is something that many other brokers can’t do. If you are new trader, talk to Daniel, he will guide you with account setup and trading basics. A+++

James,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 2, 2020,

Appalling Customer Service

I was thinking of opening an account with Vantage. On around 20 different occasions recently, I tried to contact them via their website chat function.

On each occasion, immediately after I got through to their representative, the chat was abruptly ended from their end, advising they were to busy to respond, requesting that I email them or leave my message in the provided space in their chat window.

On several occasions, I left my query but they failed to reply.

From my experience, it's impossible to contact these jokers via chat. Nor do they reply to messages that one leaves.

Take your business elsewhere until they sort their incompetence out.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jan 3, 2020:
Hi there James,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience communicating with us via live chat. Unfortunately, during the period you were trying to contact us through live chat (11:35pm – 12:40am), we were receiving a high volume of new customer inquiries.

I’ve had a look at the live chat transcripts, and to answer your question “Do we offer CFD over the NASDAQ?”, yes, we offer the NASDAQ Index CFD and a number of US Share CFDs, some of which are listed on the NASDAQ. For a full list of our US Share CFDs can please visit https://www.vantagefx.com/trading/products/us-share-cfds/, and for a list of our Indices CFDs please visit https://www.vantagefx.com/trading/products/indices/. We are also in the process of launching a number of UK and EU listed Share CFDs in the coming months, too.

Again, we apologise that you were unable to get directly through to our support staff in a timely manner, however if you send an email to support@vantagefx.com and we will connect you directly to a staff member who will assist with any further questions or enquiries you may have.

I hope we hear from you soon, and reconsider joining Vantage FX. Thank you for your constructive feedback, James.

Kind Regards,

Oct 5, 2019,

Vantagefx dosen’t let clients to withdrawal the profits without evdience

Vantage FX is such a Foreign exchange provider who only welcomes money-losing clients. Once it makes profits, the dishonest Vantage FX repudiates customers’ debts and closes accounts, and even refuses customers’ withdrawal requests.

I opened my account at the end of this July and added funds on 07 August. And applied for withdrawal for three times . However, I received the email from Vantage FX saying I cant withdrawn and my account was closed without any substantive reason. In the past few weeks, no one contacted me,so I try to call them, and always told me everything Is fine and always told me my account managaer is not here .After I made a complaint to their Department of Customer Complaints, again no one was present to handled my complaints. So I made a complaint to AFCA regarding my issue with Vantage FX. Nevertheless, Vantage FX made storied and said that they never received any complaint from me. And vantage fx again played for time to make excuses that is quoting error And I did compare with the other major brokers, and all the price quote were the same at that time. I can definitely provide enough evidences while Vantage FX cannot give any substantive evidence, Vantage FX, should be severely punished and directly revoked license!
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Oct 9, 2019:
Hi Richard,

After discussing the matter at length with you, we stand by our decision. As an ASIC regulated broker we have a strict dispute resolution process in place, the outcome of which you were unhappy with.

Since referring the matter to AFCA, you have presented your side, and we have provided evidence supporting our decision. As the matter is currently under investigation, we are disappointed that you have chosen to post your grievance here in a public forum, especially prior to the matter being resolved.

leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 18, 2019,

Good experience

Been using for a long time, decent broker, don't give me any issues and withdrawals are easy and straight forward

Abdullah,
Mississauga, Canada,
Sep 2, 2019,

BS emails, promotions and questionable emails

The "account manager" will email you randomly insisting to put in more and more money, even after a month or 2 when I'm making money.

And he'll personally message you promotions and irrelevant poo with no direct or easy way to unsubscribe.

One of his messages was written as if he's a slick, fruit cup bunny that spends in his time in the forexworld, only to disconnect for a couple minutes to "check up on you" and is curious of your strategy and so forth. JOKE

Just a thought
SG
Steven Galt <steven.galt@vantagefx.com>
Wed 2019-06-05 10:25 PM
I hope you have been well.

I just wanted to ask the honest question if you have ever considered trading on a larger account balance?

"I always step out of the world of trading for a few minutes every month to simply make sure you are still satisfied with the service and experience with Vantage. All feedback is taken on board to try and improve our offerings.

I know a lot of people see the markets as a way to have a residual income. I know there are a lot of clients that use the markets to hedge their own commercial transactions ( remember you can have up to 500:1… it can be as low as 1:1)."

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Sep 10, 2019:
Hi Abdullah,

We are very sorry about the circumstances surrounding your complaint and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

We have taken appropriate disciplinary measures internally as a response to the conduct displayed by your account manager.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Our management team will contact your personally to discuss the incident further and seek that an appropriate resolution is met.

Kind Regards,
Hamish tait,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Aug 21, 2019,

Class execution and spreads.

Yea very good conditions here on the ecn accounts...really low spread on eurusd and gbpusd. Easy to open account and 400:1 leverage.. I am primarily a scalper and get less slippage here than other brokers with low spreads. No problems to make withdrawals!!