VantageFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2019
Vantage International Group Limited, Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com.

About VantageFX.com

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Oct 5, 2019,

Vantagefx dosen’t let clients to withdrawal the profits without evdience

Vantage FX is such a Foreign exchange provider who only welcomes money-losing clients. Once it makes profits, the dishonest Vantage FX repudiates customers’ debts and closes accounts, and even refuses customers’ withdrawal requests.

I opened my account at the end of this July and added funds on 07 August. And applied for withdrawal for three times . However, I received the email from Vantage FX saying I cant withdrawn and my account was closed without any substantive reason. In the past few weeks, no one contacted me,so I try to call them, and always told me everything Is fine and always told me my account managaer is not here .After I made a complaint to their Department of Customer Complaints, again no one was present to handled my complaints. So I made a complaint to AFCA regarding my issue with Vantage FX. Nevertheless, Vantage FX made storied and said that they never received any complaint from me. And vantage fx again played for time to make excuses that is quoting error And I did compare with the other major brokers, and all the price quote were the same at that time. I can definitely provide enough evidences while Vantage FX cannot give any substantive evidence, Vantage FX, should be severely punished and directly revoked license!
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Oct 9, 2019:
Hi Richard,

After discussing the matter at length with you, we stand by our decision. As an ASIC regulated broker we have a strict dispute resolution process in place, the outcome of which you were unhappy with.

Since referring the matter to AFCA, you have presented your side, and we have provided evidence supporting our decision. As the matter is currently under investigation, we are disappointed that you have chosen to post your grievance here in a public forum, especially prior to the matter being resolved.

leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 18, 2019,

Good experience

Been using for a long time, decent broker, don't give me any issues and withdrawals are easy and straight forward
Abdullah,
Mississauga, Canada,
Sep 2, 2019,

BS emails, promotions and questionable emails

The "account manager" will email you randomly insisting to put in more and more money, even after a month or 2 when I'm making money.

And he'll personally message you promotions and irrelevant poo with no direct or easy way to unsubscribe.

One of his messages was written as if he's a slick, fruit cup bunny that spends in his time in the forexworld, only to disconnect for a couple minutes to "check up on you" and is curious of your strategy and so forth. JOKE

Just a thought
SG
Steven Galt <steven.galt@vantagefx.com>
Wed 2019-06-05 10:25 PM
I hope you have been well.

I just wanted to ask the honest question if you have ever considered trading on a larger account balance?

"I always step out of the world of trading for a few minutes every month to simply make sure you are still satisfied with the service and experience with Vantage. All feedback is taken on board to try and improve our offerings.

I know a lot of people see the markets as a way to have a residual income. I know there are a lot of clients that use the markets to hedge their own commercial transactions ( remember you can have up to 500:1… it can be as low as 1:1)."

Thanks Captain Obvious.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Sep 10, 2019:
Hi Abdullah,

We are very sorry about the circumstances surrounding your complaint and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

We have taken appropriate disciplinary measures internally as a response to the conduct displayed by your account manager.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Our management team will contact your personally to discuss the incident further and seek that an appropriate resolution is met.

Kind Regards,
Hamish tait,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Aug 21, 2019,

Class execution and spreads.

Yea very good conditions here on the ecn accounts...really low spread on eurusd and gbpusd. Easy to open account and 400:1 leverage.. I am primarily a scalper and get less slippage here than other brokers with low spreads. No problems to make withdrawals!!
Jul 1, 2019,

Outstanding support and the best in the market!

I have used Vantage for a few years now and as a team we are collectively using Vantage FX on our Trading Floor!

The support we receive from our Account Manager Daniel K is incredible. He really goes out of his way, working extra hours to make sure we receive the attention we require!

I can't recommend Vantage and Daniel K in just a small amount of words!

For anyone looking for a broker with reputation, credibility, small spreads and the best customer service I have received while being a Trader (9 years)

- Please look no further than Vantage FX!

Thanks again for the continued support and I am looking forward to continuing our relationship together.
Selangor, Malaysia,
Jun 24, 2019,

Missing wire transfer withdrawal for a week!

I'm filling a complain about my recent withdrawal from Vantage via wire transfer that has been rejected by my bank.

I have NOT had a wire transfer rejected in my life!
This is because Vantage FX did not wire my money correctly by stating the purpose of payment.

I made the wire transfer on the 14/07/2019.
The wire transfer was cancelled and returned to Vantage's remitting Bank (National Australia Bank) on 17/07/2019.

This issue has been ongoing for more than 1 week. Today is already 25/07/2019 and they still insist they have not received the money.

I've opened up a SCAM ALERT thread.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jun 27, 2019:
Hi there Clackro,

We’re sorry to hear that you experienced delays with your withdrawal request and took to this forum to voice your grievance.

However, the good news is that the error is not on our end and is a result of a small oversight when you completed your withdrawal request. It was found that your bank, HSBC Malaysia, rejected the transaction because they require a Purpose of Payment code, which you needed to include with your withdrawal request.

As you are likely aware, a Purpose of Payment code is a mandatory requirement for transactions to Malaysian Banks, and unfortunately you didn’t provide one.

I can confirm that we processed your withdrawal request promptly as per the information you provided, and that the transfer was initially settled with HSBC who held the funds for several days. However, HSBC Malaysia did not allocate them to your account due to the missing Purpose of Payment. HSBC then rejected the transaction and initiated a transfer back to National Australia Bank, taking a further several days.

It is unfair that you have chosen to rate us with one star because you failed to provide all the information required by your bank in your withdrawal request. Vantage FX processed your transaction promptly according to the information that you provided. Had you provided the correct information in your request, funds would have been received as usual.

We ask that you revise or remove this post and close your 'Scam Alert' thread, as this is a result of an error on your behalf, and is no fault of Vantage FX.

Daria,
Germany,
May 14, 2019,

Shady Spread Differences

The spreads have been very high lately (up to 11.1 pips in EURUSD, when before they were only 0.0 - 0.03).

While chatting with the support I've received a screenshot from another vantage live account, one that had a spread of 0.2 (when mine was 0.9 - 1.1).

The IT department never gave an explanation for this, even though they wrote me several emails asking for more screenshots.

Right now their website with the live spreads seems disabled. I wonder why.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted May 21, 2019:
Hi there Daria,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing spread issues.

The live spreads are still active on our website, though they can sometimes take a couple of seconds to appear while the site pulls them in live from our platforms. If you’re still having trouble viewing them, please clear your cache and refresh the page, as everything appears fine on our end.

Regarding your spread of 0.9-1.1, is it possible your account is under an IB? IBs can sometimes mark-up the spreads on their clients’ accounts.

To address the widened spread you noticed on EURUSD. As a regulated broker, we do not interfere with our liquidity providers’ prices, even during news events when traders can experience significant increases to volatility. We always advise clients to exercise additional caution to should they wish to trade volatile news events.

Without knowing the specific time that you noticed this fluctuation, it’s difficult for us to ascertain the cause or pinpoint a news event that was likely the cause of the spread widening momentarily. Again, it is in our best interests to ensure our clients receive the best prices sourced from our liquidity providers.

Please submit any screenshots you may have of the spreads you saw at https://www.vantagefx.com/trade-investigation-form/ and we will be able to investigate the issue and provide further explanation.

PARIS, France,
Apr 10, 2019,

good broker

I have been trading with them since the beginning of the year to avoid the ESMA laws in Europe and to benefit from high leverage. their execution is great and they propose a large choice of instruments. I asked for a withdrawal and they dit it immidiately. their customer service is great.
Balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 18, 2019,

Vantagefx cancels the profit

Vantagefx canceled me much of my profit. I had a better idea about this company. I wrote a playlist at ASIC, I'm waiting for it to be right
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Mar 25, 2019:
Hi MartaBraniste,
We are sorry to hear of the incident you experienced. As an ASIC-regulated broker we have non-bias dispute resolution procedures in place, should you choose to escalate your incident. Please contact compliance@vantagefx.com detailing your grievance and we will open an investigation into the matter to determine an appropriate resolution.
Unhappy customer,
Australia,
Feb 5, 2019,

Whoever came across these guys, STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Horrible service, i have my money in their account and now I can’t withdraw it due to their ridiculous ‘policy’ stating that I have to use the same method that i deposited my money for my withdrawal. My wallet was stolen by a thief and they say I am not allowed to update and use a new card in order to withdraw my funds and I have to use the card that i first used for their company in order to withdraw it. This is by far the worst broke I’ve come across to and I regret every second of staying with them.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Hi there,
We’re very sorry to hear that you’re having trouble withdrawing your funds, however as mentioned to you previously by our support staff, if you no longer have the card used to deposit funds with us, you can withdraw your funds to your bank account.

The policy you refer to is enforced by Australian law, and all Australian-regulated Forex brokers are required to adhere to this policy as part of the CTA/ATF regulations. As such we, and every other Australian-regulated broker, are unable to process any withdrawals to a new credit card without any funding history with us.

If you would like to withdraw funds from your trading account to your bank account, please contact support@vantagefx.com to arrange for this.