|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$200|
|Address:||Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia|
|Regulators:||ASIC #ACN157 768 566, AFSL 428901, CIMA #1383491, FCA #590299|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|News Spike Trading:||Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay|
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forumGo to forums
Frequently Asked Questions
Vantage FX Group of companies is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
- Vantage International Group Limited: is authorised and regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), Securities Investment Business Law (SIBL) number 1383491
- Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd: is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSL no. 428901
- Vantage Global Prime LLP: is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 590299
Yes, Vantage FX offers ECN Accounts in retail and professional types with following features.
- Minimum deposit: $500 for retail traders, $20,000 for professional traders
- Minimum trade size: 0.01 for both
- Leverage: up to 500:1
- Platform: MT4, MT5, Webtrader, Mobile App.
To make a withdrawal from VantageFX is pretty simple.
- Log into Vantage FX client portal
- Select the withdraw tab from the menu
- Select the withdrawal method
- Enter the amount