VantageFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

VantageFX.com

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Tomtotrade,
United kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2018,

Commision unpaid and account termination

Absolutely terrible company to work as a affiliate for. Worked for 1 month managed to earn a commision or $5400 after asking for my payment to be made to my bank I was told that my clients are not trading in a pattern and have only traded the minimum to unlock my commision. To prove to vantage that this wasn’t the case I complied a document with all my clients trading history over 250 trades were made by my clients during the month. After sending the document to them they then sent a email to say that they have terminated my contract and have removed all of my commision. Not only does this effect me this effects the marketers I hired who were counting on This money to have a nice Christmas. Shocking company many other people I have spoken to have had the same problem. They worked hard and then vantage refused to pay them. Now I have my marketers threatening me with legal action because I phisically can’t pay them. This who situation has caused me massive stress and depression. What ever you do DONT SIGN UP WITH VANTAGE FX

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Dec 12, 2018:
Tomtotrade,

It’s unfortunate that you have to voice the issue on a public forum, but I’ll reiterate again. You admitted to us in prior conversations that you intentionally cheated the program by instructing your clients to trade higher volume solely to trigger the CPA volume requirement.

In every single instance, there were four to five initial trades opened and closed within seconds, all at .55 volume which triggered the CPA. After which, the trading volume reduced significantly, in some cases to 0.01 lot. This pattern is consistent among the majority of your clients, which adds even further evidence to the intentional abuse of our CPA program.

As soon as our risk team identified the abuse of the program, we initiated an investigation. After uncovering the deliberate triggering of the CPA and the subsequent dramatic change in trading behaviour, we exercised the steps and processes outlined in the terms and conditions agreement, which you agreed to adhere to upon joining the program. The result of which was the immediate termination of your account.

We will not, under any circumstances, associate ourselves with people who seek to cheat our affiliate program, and our prior conversations only reinforce that fact that you intentionally breached the terms and conditions.

Again, as per our prior conversations, the outcome will remain unchanged.
JosephAb99,
Brampton, Canada,
Nov 29, 2018,

Terrible Customer Service

I got reffered vantage fx by a friend of mine in the forex trading business. First of all, they asked me to send them a picture of my credit card through email after I already uploaded it to the website so that's an annoying technical issue but that isn't the main issue. I have been trying to get help from this company for days and everytime I make progression, they manage to screw it up somehow. I was trying to deposit funds and I was unaware that a screen had to POP UP, I was just told to proceed to the NAB page so there was not much help in that unfortunately. Then after I did figure it out, my credit card wont process through their "secure pay" system and after I tried a couple of times, guess what? THEY BLOCK MY IP ADDRESS SO I CAN'T TRY TO DEPOSIT ANYMORE. I've never seen a company give a client so much trouble just to give them money it's so ridiculous. They need a help line on the phone where I don't need a phone card to call them
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Dec 5, 2018:
Hi JoesephAb99,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with getting your account funded, but the good news is that our customer service is not to blame, and it’s an easy fix.

The issue you’re having depositing funds into your account lies solely with your bank, as some Canadian banks block credit card transactions to international Forex companies by default. Many of our Canadian clients have encountered similar issues at first. All you need to do is contact your bank and request that they allow the transaction to go through. Alternatively you can choose to deposit using either Skrill or Neteller.

Please also understand that we never block the IP address of prospective clients, as it would be very much against the interest of our business. So again, this is an issue that’s beyond our control and lies with your financial institution forbidding your transaction.

Regarding a help line in which you can reach us, we have a live chat facility on our website that you’re able to use, or alternatively I can put you in touch directly with one of our customer service representatives to help speed up the process.

I hope to hear from you soon, and please ensure that you contact your bank in order to allow the funding of your account.

Kind Regards,
Vantage FX
Ken,
Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
Nov 28, 2018,

Great Customer support

I have been with Vantage FX for year now. I really appreciate their customer service and low trading costs. What sets Vantage FX apart from other brokers I have dealt with in the past is their customer service. I have been dealing with with Steven and all my questions are answered almost instantly. Thank you for your support and keep up good work!! Ken
SH_Trading,
united Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2018,

David bily - refuses to pay after completing my side of agreement. He makes you make his company money then after refuse to pay.

Back in August 2018, I had partnered up with vantage fx with a CPA deal. All was going entirely well where Clients was to clear a minimum of 2 lots and a minimum deposit of $350. Every client which I had brought to vantage had done exactly this. It was all going great and the account manager I was working with Amer was really helpful and actually probably the best account manager I had worked with, very professional and made time for myself which made me feel like the broker was great. I had no issues and clients were enjoying themselves as there was no hidden charges. As each CPA was being triggered, commissions were being loaded into my portal on cell expert. There was nothing I could argue about, they held their end to it as much as I was It was all great until it was payday for myself. The broker refused to pay out my loaded commissions. It was a total of $5,000. David bily as this point took over and when it came to 1st of September, he deleted the account so I couldn’t log in ever again, I was not able to view anything and it was like I never was partnered with vantage. This was already an unprofessional action taken. After emailing David, he has claimed that the CPA was taken in an un natural manner which he said I don’t deserve to be paid. It’s clear that vantage do not take into consideration what type of traders use their broker. My clients were actually of scalping background and have their own type of culture. The way David would reply after asking why we are not getting paid is very rude and dehumanising and makes you feel like you committed a crime. Judging by previous reviews on David, he seems to have a very selfish and stubborn personality which is not good for business and cannot maintain relationships like where he did not payout another clients at the beginning as he was scared the clients will withdraw their money. You can not look to make someone in and industry work for free showing them and giving them hope that they will receive a payment at the end and refuse to pay. I have not received any agreement that they will pay me. I do not recommend anyone to partner up with vantage as they are not trusted with payments or holding their side up to the agreement. Going forward, Should they look to pay me, things could change.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Nov 27, 2018:
Dear CLIENT NAME REMOVED,

As discussed at length in our previous conversations, there were reoccurring instances where your referrals were trading with the deliberate intent of only triggering the CPA. As soon as the CPA was triggered, their trading behaviour changed dramatically which demonstrated that the clients are not genuinely interested in trading with us, instead they were trading solely to achieve the minimum volume required to trigger a payment. We gladly accept genuine clients of all trading styles, scalping included, however, we don’t service those who abuse the CPA program through dishonest and unnatural trading behaviour.

We have ongoing, profitable relationships with hundreds of affiliates who continue to refer genuine clients, however, it’s my responsibility to identify situations where there is a toxic flow of referrals whose sole intentions are to abuse the CPA program. We do this in order to ensure our CPA program continues to be beneficial and profitable for both the company, and the many legitimate affiliates who refer us genuine business.

The terms and conditions document that you signed specifically outlines that the actions undertaken will result in an account being terminated without obligation to pay the outstanding payments that were triggered through such activities.

Kind regards,

David Bily
Jan Hracek,
Kutna Hora, Czech Republic,
Nov 8, 2018,

I have been with Vantage FX for few years now and always received great customer service from their support team as well as from my account manager (Trevor). The deposit and withdrawals are processed quickly, low trading costs and stable MT4 - Keep it up Vantage FX!
alextsanai,
edmonton, Canada,
Oct 15, 2018,

they closed my positions twice in a week for no reason. The explanation was that it hit my stop lose. The funny think its that its clear that i have placed my stop loses on negative and my positions were closed on positive exactly before the price was heading on my favor. I dont win anything from this review i just post this cause its the only think that i can do to prevent this broker to scam more people. whoever wants the emails with the explanation or the pictures from my positions and the charts can send me an email and i can prove that im not lying.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Nov 7, 2018:
Hi there Alextsanai,

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve experienced some issues. Please send the pictures and email correspondence you mentioned to support@vantagefx.com so we can investigate the incident further. Rest-assured we do not interfere with any of our clients’ positions.

Vantage FX
M93private,
Oct 8, 2018,

Very happy with experience, perhaps improve some web interface features but otherwise great and runs as any customer would expect a larger broker to.

I have been using vantage now for under a year I will admit, however my time with them has been very good so far to date. I have used Vantage as both an Affiliate/IB and also as a trader both personal and MAMM.

As an affiliate overall I have been very happy with their service, I have been paid for my efforts and do not have any disputes on that, whenever I email them or skype etc I have had swift and productive communication channels.
However one downside would be that those I referred said they encountered difficulty during the sign up process. Whether from uploading documentation/ID or being informed of next steps etc. So they complained about the platform from then on it and I feel made up their minds about it. However from a deposit, trading and withdrawal perspective they had no complaints. They also did not receive nagging calls from overseas from their sales department to deposit more or take trades, nothing like those terrible EU and largely cysec brokers that unfortunately we have all probably dealt with if we are on this site. But like I said, they have dealt well with as a partner at all times and have been supportive so I can ignore the signup issue. I also even feel this may partly have been down to the competency of those I had referred rather than Vantage's systems, but this remains debatable.

As a trader I have had a great experience with Vantage and have no complaints. They have always dealt with me as you would expect and deposits and withdrawals have been a piece of cake. I don't have much to say in this department which is probably a good thing. However one advantage I would say is that perhaps they should have a 24/7 free to dial, customer service line or live chat for clients based overseas like myself. But generally I wake up to responses or stay up late, due to the time difference, however the responses are always there and are useful.

Finally I have recently utilised their MAMM structure and so far so good. Admittedly I haven't been using it for a long time but so far so good. The back office is a bit more confusing due to the user interface having a lot more going on than others I have used in the past but aside from that things are going well for now.

I hope although generally only positive, my detail has at least been beneficial to someone in either positions with them.

Special mention goes to David, one of their heads there, extremely helpful, professional and has gone the extra mile when I have sought support.
Rohith,
Coimbatore, India,
Sep 29, 2018,

I have been trading with VantageFX Australia for the last 2 years . withdraw process without any issue.
Dhivya,
Bangalore, India,
Sep 28, 2018,

I switched to vantage fx two yrs ago and can happily say I made the right choice. Great work and very satisfied.
Iniyan,
Coimbatore, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

My withdraw settled the next day,
I like the bonus which rebates to balance. They have cleared my doubts on everytime.