Vantage FX Review

Vantage International Group Limited

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 6, 2020 · VantageFX.com  · Is this your company?

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Vantage FX
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Contact: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046
Regulators: ASIC #ACN157 768 566, AFSL 428901, CIMA #1383491, FCA #590299
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

General Santos City, Philippines,
Jul 31, 2020,

50% Credit Bonus

After exchange of emails, finally Vantage FX credited my 50% credit bonus upon application. Withdrawal and Deposit is fast and easy. I use Bitcoin and Skrill for this.

Jul 25, 2020 - 3 Stars I'm kinda disappointed how slow their support is. I chased them for days already but still the credit bonus dont reflect on my account. That's why I give them 3 stars for now. Withdrawal and deposit no problem at all.

Moe samuels,
Jul 23, 2020,

Biggest scam

Don’t use this stupid broker I’ve been sending a withdrawal for the past week, always bs excuses and lies.
Please stay away from they, they don’t deserve to be in business.

Paris, France (Really inside the offices of VantageFx in Australia),
Jul 21, 2020,

Amazing customer service I recommand

The customer service is so quickly and really efficient.
The waiting time is very short and the agents have a lot of knowledge. I totally recommend.

Why would you need to wait on hold.  This review was left from inside the offices of VantageFX.  You could have just asked directly.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Melbourne, aUStrAlia,
Jul 13, 2020,

Won't make withdrawls

My account no is 11944
I have put in a withdraw all request and they have refused to return to my credit account or bank
they continually change stop losses to suite them selves and alter trades when in profit
there are a total scam with no customer support
there based in china so you can't speak to someone that speaks English

Jun 16, 2020 - 1 Star Been trying to make withdrawals from Vantage FX they have a scam to keep money made by their clients
They can.t be trusted since they moved their headquarters to china

Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2020,

Amazing customer service

Vantage offers transparent and very good competitive prices. Anytime you have a problem there customer service is by far one of the best. I don’t remember all the names Off the top of my head but agents are always willing to help you and go above and beyond every time.

Mississauga, Canada,
Jul 2, 2020,

Theyre ok

I apologize for the bad earlier review.
It turned out it wasnt their fault i compared with other brokers as well.
I like to trade around swap time but the spreads are usually too high, not sure why.
Also, if you accept etransfer for deposits, you must allow etransfer withdrawals as well (Canadian clients)
I will attempt to withdraw soon and will update.

Canada, Canada,
Jun 17, 2020,

Vantage fx login scam

Not able to login several times to close profitable trades. However at the same time I was able to login other accounts of VantageFX
I recorded a video as well
Jun 4, 2020,

Stay Away from this broker! Deposit Scam

As a new user when I wanted to make a deposit I got a message - deposit failed please try again later. I submitted twice again and still got the same message. I later found out that the 3 payments went through. This scam tactic to get more deposits from new users is very unethical considering that most new traders lose their money. They also claim to be regulated in the UK but on calling the regulator I was informed that they are not. They use different names such as Vantage Global Prime and atom8. The customer service although prompt is just been dealt with by powerless agents who gives standard answers. I would say stay away from this broker.
S,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

Horrible, avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

It’s been 3 weeks and I still haven’t recieved my withdrawal. They’ve emptied my account and have made the payment go missing. They take 1 hour to get through to over the phone, when they pick up they say they’ve send the payment. I went to my bank and the reference number doesn’t return anything. They are now saying they’ve send the payment and can’t do anything. They can’t retract or trace and that my bank should give me the money using the receipt. Bank have advised me that they are lying and can retract payment and that their receipt is invalid. Avoid this broker if you want to be able to get your money back! Worst customer service and makes your money go missing
st. john's, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Unreal and random prices

I've been working with this broker for a couple of months, and things were going normal, until the recent oil price crash. As the US oil price started to crash, there was discrepancy between the real-time price and what they provided in their platform. In a couple of hours, their price was totally off from the reality, and were just randomly going anywhere, which resulted in all my orders to stop-out. I contacted them several times (and honestly they responded quickly), but they were took the responsibility of the issue, and just kept repeating the difference is due to they using prices for the contracts for June, while other websites show the price for May! This type of pricing and quoting is not mentioned anywhere on their website, and they never informed their clients about such a pricing.
They refused to return the money I lost due to this non-sense, and everytime they just repeat the same sentence about contracts.
In summary, it seems when markets go volatile and they feel they're losing money, they will come up with an excuse to close profiting accounts and stop you from making money.
Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Hi there Taimaz,
We’re sorry to hear that you sustained a loss due to the Oil crash in April. After reviewing your communication with our support team, and as per your comments above, you were trading a June futures contract as opposed to the May contract.

With the instrument you were trading, the contact rolled over on the 17th April (3 days prior to the crash), so you were no longer you were trading the May contract, but trading the June contract. All of our CFD rollover information is regularly posted on our 'Notifications' page and all clients are sent a monthly email informing them of the rollover dates, as well as any changes to product information.

We encourage all clients to gain an understanding of the products they intend to trade, including the differences between spot and futures markets as well as observe the regular CFD Rollover emails we send to all clients, so as to mitigate the chances of mistakenly trading a different product to what they intend.

Again, we’re sorry to hear that you were affected due to the Oil crash. If there’s anything further we can assist with, please contact our support team.