ForexTradingChoice.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of ForexTradingChoice.com on our forum

Dennis,
Oakland, California, USA,
Feb 3, 2014,

Forex Trading Choice has been responsive, honest, accurate and recommended.
Ben,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 23, 2014,

I have used forextradingchoice.com for opening a couple of brokers - one of them Tallinex, another being FXCC (re-opened in order to get discounts through FTC). With FXCC I requested them to match another introducing broker discount - and they did without any nonsense.

They have been super helpful, fast response times, ensured my discounts goes straight to my account wallet, (with the brokers that allow that like Tallinex).

I have even asked them for "insider" tips on best broker(s) for my needs - and I have gotten a great reply with pros/cons and their current suggestions.

Brilliant service - I am very impressed.
Jesuraj V,
Chennai, India,
Mar 24, 2011,

This is the second month I got the commission from FTC in to my Dukascopy account. FTC is true to their word. My special arrangement with them required some additional programming to their website and they did it. They got this done in a months time even without any more follow up from me.
Great guys. I can recommend them to any one without reservation
Jesuraj,
India,
Jan 12, 2011,

Hi,
I just opened an account with Dukascopy through FTC. The service of both (Duka and FTC) is fabulous. True the account opening with Duka is a bit tedious but I am fully aware of the fact that it is for my own (moneys) safety. Be wary of the people who do not ask you for any document at the time of opening the account but torture you with 101 requirements at the time of withdrawal.
Considering the high cost of commission for a small trader FTC is a boon.
Joe Borg,
Malta,
Aug 31, 2010,

I had received another payment from FTC on August for trades executed on July. Another bunch of bucks back to my pocket.

2010-08-23 07:47 5 Stars For now I have been using them for few months while I was trading at Alpari NZ and TradeView Forex. I trade with EAs and they open minilots, so I had accumulated quite good amount of rebates. They offer MB, so it is good for me to get the money from them and push it back to my trading accounts. They paid on time with no surcharges.