Markets.com Review

Safecap Investments Ltd

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Markets is a cfd broker. Markets the MT4 and MT5 CFD trading top platform. Markets.com offers CFD on over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, ETFS, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Markets.com

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.
There is a note on a Polish government website regarding SafeCap Investments Poland.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Formerly GFCMarkets.com.  Other websites of this company include GoForex.com.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: 2008
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048, Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@markets.com, +357 22 23 22 48
Regulators: CySEC #092/08
CFD: (2200+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods:

Join live discussion of Markets.com on our forum

Oct 22, 2020,

Mixed experience, but not a scam.

I've used markets.com for 2/3 years maybe and on the whole I have not had any real issues to speak of that match what the other guys are saying from 2015.

Their actual platform used to be fairly awful for trading on, the interface was tricky to use and often it wouldn't respond to my commands, I have complained about this many times and even had conversations with the dev team to try and improve it with them.

I've spoken to many of them on the phone and they've always been professional and good. Their online chat service is fast and always been helpful.

I had one bad experience where the platform wouldn't allow me to adjust my SL levels causing me to miss out on a huge win. I complained, proved it to them and they paid me the difference into my trading account, no strings attached.

I have since stopped trading CDF's on their website, having left the account in decent profit. I've since told them I wouldn't use their platform to trade directly on because of the teething issues but I continue to use them as my broker (both live and demo) for my MT4 trading and there have been no issues to speak of here.

I recently withdrew all my money from my live MT4 account, it was removed from the platform instantly and credited to my account less than 24 hours (maybe even 12 hours).

So, yes there have been small issues here and there but I always felt like they tried to fix them fast and politely. Customer service has always been top-notch IMO.

Will continue to use.

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 15, 2020,

A very good broker...

For more than 2 years now , i have been trading with Markets and i can't say but it is a very good broker....i had very bad experiences with some other companies like UXF and Plus 500 in which i suffered a lot of manipulation and scamming.....but with Markets things are going normally with very few concerns....maybe one is the high margin required for trading commodities.....but i found many other benefits such as quick deposits and withdrawals , yhe wide range of instruments cir trading and the efficient customer service agents....so far so good

basement, Germany,
Mar 5, 2018,

dont trade there

Do not trade there unless you hate money.

Something goes very wrong there, cant provide more detail but it is by far the worst broker experience i ever had and i trade quite a few cfd brokers by now.

Jun 28, 2017 - 1 Star do not trade there, just dont. The platform is a joke and the spreads a ripoff, so high you can trade with your housebank and pay the 5 bucks per trade.

The platform gives you absolutely no market insight, you dont see the market depth - gl trading on margin ...

you can not make a profit there unless youre a long term bag holder. IDK. even then maybe the margin comission will eat your account.

dont trade there

milan, Italy,
Dec 31, 2017,

negative experience

Very bad experience,i traded with no deposit bonus.i had a lot of problems,either on verification and withdrawal. Infact i changed broker.

Dania,
Barcelona, Spain,
Sep 26, 2017,

I give it 0 stars, they are scammers, in all rules, watch out for this brokers is the worst, I was cheated and I have evidence, I blocked the platform so that you can not close winning operations, I was called to invest the reverse and in the end they stole all the money left on the platform, beware these scammers are very dangerous.

Le doy 0 estrellas, son unos estafadores, en toda reglas, cuidado con este brokers es do lo peor, a mi estafaron y tengo pruebas, me bloquearon la plataforma para que no puedas cerrar operaciones ganadoras, me llamaban para que invierta a la inversa y al final se robaron todo el dinero que quedó en la plataforma, cuidado con estas estafadores son muy peligrosos.

vanessa,
london, United Kingdom,
Aug 16, 2017,

fake drop of price

I got amazon shares on 16 of august 2017, my amazon have been closed for insufficient margin at $429.70. but the problem is because amazon didn't drop to this price on this day.

Md,
Chhaliuddin, Bangladesh,
Apr 26, 2017,

Complete SCAM! They will steal your money.

Complete Scam! I deposited 100 USD made a profit of 20 USD, and now they are asking me that they have charged 120 USD for system fee. Now my account balance is zero. http://prntscr.com/f16dez. Please check the screenshot for it.

india, India,
Feb 23, 2017,

Scammers.. Dont invest there if you dont want to lost money

i wish i can give 0 stars to Markets.com here. They are scammers. If you want to learn how to scam then must join them . I invested 100$ there i made 200$ . and bought Natural gas.. but when price moves Equity should increse,, but for me it was totally opposite . First they make trust then break it.

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 19, 2017,

Cheating, unfair and unethical company

Stay away from this unethical and thieving company. Once my clients were verified and received bonuses for their documents they were pressed with more and more documents and three days deadlines. Once my clients began to send them notarized documents which they exist from them they decided to close customer accounts and keep all the profits of my clients.
This is cheating and unfair compamy

PETER,
Dec 12, 2016,

BE AWARE ! THAT DONKEYS HAVE STOLEN M Y
MONEY .I WAS INVESTING THOUSANDS AND THEY WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU TRUST THEM!