AlphaTradingFloor.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 21, 2018

Was SimpleForexTraining.net (Alpha Markets Ltd)

AlphaTradingFloor.com

Join live discussion of AlphaTradingFloor.com on our forum

Richard,
Nov 19, 2018,

1 day course, London

I would highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to gain an insight into the world of forex trading. I found it very enjoyable & informative. They are a great bunch and share some fantastic trading techniques & tales of previous experiences. I definitely feel I have took something away from the day & hope to sign up to the 12 week course in the future.
Andrea1710,
Nov 19, 2018,

Learning from the best at AlphaTradingFloor.com. Honest, transparent, intensive teaching and incredible ongoing support. They really are the best in

I would like to say that as both a novice to Forex Trading market and as someone who has suffered at the hands of bogus companies, AlphaTrading Floor is nothing short of a commendable and transparent company led by the wonderful Hemal. Hemal's style of teaching is unique, intensive but with a human personable edge unlike many other sharks within this industry. Not only has their platform been an incredible work place to learn from the best and to learn all realities including risk management, strategies and how to apply them to trades, the empathy and invaluable support has been amazing. You learn from the best and you communicate and keep in close touch with the best to help guide and answer any questions. The intensive manual that comes with the course is magnificent as is the online platform that again is clear and comfortable to use and understand. I can vouch that a couple of years into the course, Hemal is still at the helm and still at the forefront of dealing with any queries in the most helpful way. His team are also an absolute joy to communicate with. The strategies really do work and in time Hemal's way becomes so easy to understand and apply. DO NOT GO with any other educator in this field other than AlphaTradingFloor.com. Thanks guys for all your relentless support and help. Andrea
Dom,
Reading, United Kingdom,
Nov 1, 2018,

You were only supposed to blow the bloddy doors off!

The Alpha Trading course, is one of the best courses I have ever been on.

The way that Hemal and his team have put this course together, and to enable people from all walks of life to understand a very technical subject, is, at such an affordable price, off the Chart!

Compared to a previous course I attended 8 years ago by IG, the Alpha course informed me of about 75% more.

To have learnt so much in a short space of time, they have literally blown away the mystique behind FX trading.

To top it all off, they are very nice people...

Looking forward to working with them for at least the next 12 weeks.

Great job by all!

Apr 16, 2018 - No Rating I attended the one day FX Trader's beginners course.

Matt, whom I spoke to during the run up to the event was very helpful, and ensured that I knew what to expect on the day.

Even though I knew about the aspects of trading, I found that this filled in any gaps, and helped me understand better the concepts behind strategy and making effective trades.

Trevor and Hamel, were very clear and used good concepts, at a nice pace, and you could see they were passionate about this subject, which made the course enjoyable. They are serious, although not arrogant, which is a breath of fresh air.

You will find the whole team very friendly and easy to talk to.

The material has been well thought out, and very well written, into a logical manner without blinding you with science.

Anyone interested and looking to get involved in trading, this is the course for you.
MiraV,
Aug 22, 2018,

Interesting insight into Forex Trading

An intense yet very interesting and informative day which gave a good and honest insight into what you' would be signing up for.
Kim,
Essex, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2018,

Amazing course

I just completed the two-day strategy event. Hemal and his team was very amazing. I was taught so much and received so much valued information about Forex that you cannot find anywhere else. Thank you so much. I cannot wait to start the 12-week mentoring! Please do not hesitate to take this course if you are serious about FX!
Naeem,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent Introductory Course

Excellent Introduction to Forex Trading.

All the Groundwork made simple and Hemal as teacher very passionate about making sure there understanding and rapport between himself and his students for this Introductory course.

You actually learn quite a bit in this one day and if the trading strategies are applied correctly then personally i think well worth the visit as I have found out.

Great Intro

Thanks Hemal

Naeem
Yumna,
Jun 4, 2018,

1-day Alpha Trading course

I attended this 1 day training not knowing what to expect for a £20 Groupon voucher but it was really worth it. The trainers were dynamic, enthusiastic and interesting. The concepts were explained simply and therefore easy to grasp. I was left feeling that I would definitely want to learn more from Hemal. I will be signing up for the 12 week course. If you are curious about forex, this is definitely a good starting point with some strategies thrown in which, you could use to start practice trading with immediately if you like. On your demo account of course. Good luck!
Mr Dipesh Patel,
Meriden, United Kingdom,
May 1, 2018,

2 day Forex event Alpha Trading Floor.

I have just attended the 2 day trading strategy event in London following on from the one day event last year. I have to say what an excellent course Hemal has produced and presented with great passion, enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge of Forex Trading with some simple but effective strategies. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and it has completely changed my outlook on trading, which I have had experience of in the past, having attended several trading courses in the past. I can say without a doubt that this has been the best course I have attended, not just because of the event itself but also the support from Hemal and his team outside of the course has been invaluable. I would thoroughly recommend this 12 week programme to anyone thinking of trading! You will not be disappointed.
Isaac,
Apr 30, 2018,

Just great. Would highly recommend to anyone who is seriously wanting to take the leap from beginner trader on their way to becoming a high performer.
everton brown,
Apr 29, 2018,

Having dabbled in the stock market I wanted something more pro-active and dynamic, then came across this course for £20 on Groupon.

I found the training very informative and the trainer very generous, sharing his trading insights and tactics.

I was inspired to open a trading account. So far, I'm 20% up, after only 2 months!

This course is a must if you're interested in FOREX trading and want to start trading after a one day course.

Highly recommended.