MagicalForex.com (Alex Buzby) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of MagicalForex.com (Alex Buzby) on our forum

Ferdinand,
Australia,
May 11, 2009,

I have installed the EA on May 7th. There was one trade on the same day at 11am GMT which lasted 42 minutes earned me $73-00. The trade was quite good, it actually agreed vith my indicators! to buy. This is the vey first EA I have tested which did not trade against the trend!!! and I have tested more than 100 different EA`s, so I felt quite safe in the trade. The problem is the EA is NOT earning this insane amounts of money the seller claims on their web page, far from it!
Since the first successfull trade on May 7 the EA did not trade at all for 5 days!, today is May 12. I have checked all the settings why it does not trade, all is set OK.
You may have seen my entries in this forum under above name or "Nandi". My reviews are usually very severe in criticism of the EA`s and the support the trader gets. Please notice one thing. My critique is very mild in comparison to the earnings the particullar EA makes. This is the ONLY criteria I use : IF the EA earns its selling price it will get my approval, grudgingly but it will.
This Magic Forex Ea earned 71% of its price in it`s first trade maybe second trade will come soon and be successfull to get my money back.
PS; Their Magic Forex Indicator is quite good but there is one better which is free on this forum. It`s called "MACD in Colour".
Good luck with your search for HONEST EA dealers! they are as rare as hen`s teeth!
Ferdinand