HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 17, 2018
Part of HF Markets. Related sites include OptionTrade.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

grykke,
Penza, Russian Federation,
Dec 13, 2018,

Decent choice

I trade with this company for two months, I was complete newbie in trading so basically started from a scratch (learned what "forex" means after opening demo account, haha). So basically I'm testing waters with this broker, placing trades based on combination of hunch and some basic technical rules, like S/R, MACD etc. It's so funny and captivating, sometimes I spent 6-7 hours studying extensively every bit of theory of trading. What I can say regarding Hotforex it looks and acts as a trustworthy company, at least I didn't noticed any fishy actions from their side, everything is clear and transparent. You trade they earn spreads and commissions, simple as ABC. MT4 platform is really amazing so many tools and capabilities, I guess its used by professional trade guys too.

I read dozens of examples about bad experience on real accounts, so trade in a very discreet manner, placing 0.01-0.05 lot trades, 3-4 times a day. What I can say that execution is lighting fast and spreads look always tight. Great broker.
Benjamin S.,
Batangas, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2018,

Good experience

The whole experience is pleasing. the trading is with in expectation, solid platform good execution, spreads are manageable still room for scalping. withdrawals are spot on, always with in the allotted time. a solid decent broker. Last withdrawal made was in the first week of Dec making a total of 1200 in profits. A good way to welcome the holidays.
Iswandi01,
Indonesia,
Dec 5, 2018,

You will never profit with this broker.trust me,,
They freze when you in winning potition,and hunting your stop loss

Minh Tien,
Tien Vu, Viet Nam,
Nov 25, 2018,

Decent forex broker

Hotforex has a decent platform over with good set of option and service, just the right amount to cater to different traders need, mainly currency trading, crypto trading as well as commodities. There are bonuses but i suggest understanding them first. stability of platform is very good. Fast execution and spreads are manageable, scalping is possible but i mostly swing, havent had much had interaction with support aside feom opening the account 4 months ago. So far no complaint and all withdrawals are processed in a timely manner. I hope they would open more offices in Asia for ease of access and convenience but i have no complaints. Good work by them!
Ricardo G,
South Africa,
Nov 20, 2018,

Hotforex 100% Credit Bonus

The 100% Credit Bonus on 1st deposits is false advertising by Hotforex.
They will credit your account but remove it the moment your 1st deposit is finished.

Hotforex closed my orders in a losing position without notifying me. I could have added money to my MT4 trading account to control my risks. My account records can prove what I claim.

This 100% Credit Bonus is the greatest scam in the brokerage industry.
Regulators, such as the FSCA of South Africa, allow Hotforex to gain an advantage over other brokers.
Irfan,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Nov 18, 2018,

Convenient and easy trading with hotforex

Well, trading demo for more than one year now. I opened live account and funded it with very small amount, rather not to disclose the amount at the moment

The gold position seemed very much appealing this week so I started shorting it between 1218 to 1199.

Luckily I was able to make good funds and ordered my withdrawal too. I found trading with hotforex very easy and convenient.
Vyacheslav,
Khimki, Russian Federation,
Nov 6, 2018,

Good job HF

Been trading with this broker for three years, everything is fine, no complaints so far. Pretty good conditions on some exotic pairs, especially USDRUB where swaps are quite lucrative.

Support does extremely good job in handling my requests, usually response time is 3-4 hours. Guess it's because of Premium account and Personal Manager option. One of them had extensive knowledge in setting up EA for work as I got qualified support free, probably more than anybody would expect. So strongly recommend Premium account for traders who run EA's

Regarding withdrawals I've done not to much, my average monthly ROE is 5-7% percent, that's how I keep risks low and managed. Can't say anything about aggressive styles of trading, probably you have to be more cautious when trying their services with high speed EA's or other styles, because spreads may be the issue. Although for medium speed robots Hotforex showed excellent support

Overall rating is 4+
ernest02,
South Africa,
Oct 31, 2018,

Atrocious Chat Service

They have an atrocious chat service.
I wanted to ask a simple question if they have an MT4 version for the MAC computer.
Before the chat can start you have to give your name, your e-mail address and even your telephone number and say if you have an account or not as well as type in your question. This info you have to give EVERY time you use the chat.
Then when the chat start you have to type in your question the second time and the agent will ask you again about your account number (which I do not have since I am trying to open an account)
The first time I waited 10 minutes for an agent and then gave up.
A couple of days later I tried again after about 3 minutes an agent started typing. I asked the same question again. Then the agent asked me about my account again. Then after that he wanted to know which country I am from. And all I wanted was a simple YES or No on my question!!
By now I was so exasperated that I just gave up and will look for another broker.
bookwormjadi1,
Gensan, Philippines,
Oct 20, 2018,

HotForex.com has some great customer support.

HotForex.com has some great customer support. Thought it might be nice for them to have a trading platform themselves cause MT4's UI is so not good for me. I'm from FOREX.com though and their great platform's nice.
madmen1988,
San Salvador, El Salvador,
Sep 27, 2018,

Is a excellent Broker, but I think that he can be better if add Epayments as method of payment