HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Ngoc Bao,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 6, 2021,

Good PAMM broker

I have been trading with this Broker since 2018. After 2 years, I decided to switch to PAMM because I don't have time to keep watching charts. HotForex PAMM is easy to use and I don't need to ask CS for any guidance. I picked some good PAMM and invest the minimal amount ($250-500). There were drawdowns but overall, I am making steady profit with HotForex PAMM. Recommended!

Karachi, Pakistan,
Jan 5, 2021,

Trading for a long time with decent broker

My account was opened back in 2019 through a local IB with 100usd initial deposit. Verification process was simple yet it took me around one week time to get my application processed. After that i did deposited few times and now i haven't had deposited anything to them. I am making small but consistent money which helps me pay my kitchen grocery and bills etc. My last withdrawal was processed a day before the xmas. Skrill is my primary ewallet and it usually takes 2 business days to collect the withdraws made from hotforex broker. I can safely say that I haven't had any issues with this broker so far and it is a decent broker in my opinion.

Gaza, Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Jan 3, 2021,

Hotforex closed my account without given me the money about 9000 $

HotForex closed my account without prior notice, because as they told me that I traded on BTCEUR with its erratic prices, and the question is how do I know that the price is wrong or correct that I am trading on an electronic platform when you give me the approval, this is not my fault, but their problem is that if I took the approval for a price, that is True .
Let us go back to their conditions in the company. This is correct. They can deduct the profits resulting from the wrong prices
But here they closed the account and took all the money, as there was in my wallet about $ 5700 and there is in the platform $ 3243 the total is about $ 9000
The account was closed without recovering any amount and any account.
myHF 171532

ghana, Ghana,
Nov 23, 2020,

Deposit issue.

I would like to draw people attention on the deposit method offered by hotforex called flutterwave, I made deposit a couple of time through it but about 2 weeks ago my funds were deducted from my mobilemoney account but it never reached my hotforex wallet. I wrote several emails to customer service , they asked for screenshots of the transaction, I provided, then no news. I contacted flutterwave support, even worst after sending proof of payment, they told me the funds was not received though I was deducted, they are asking me to contact my bank, mobilemoney is not managed by bank and the fact that they waited for 2 weeks to tell me that so I couldn't recover my funds is really show their bad faith. I am disapointed with hotforex and I post my experience so that no one else will lose their funds.

Gia Phu,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Oct 16, 2020,

Small deposit broker and easy to start

One year ago I was new with Forex and roaming around to pick a broker to trade with small deposit. HotForex offers variety account options, start from $5-50, execution is fast and flexible withdrawal. It also allows EA in MT4 platform and has a low/fixed/raw spread accounts available. A good broker for starter!
Auckland, New Zealand,
Sep 23, 2020,

Fund transfer issue resolved

Since my last review here, the acknowledgment of fund transfer issue has been resolved with the help of the product specialist and after sending through all the email correspondence I had with my bank's customer care department showing money was wired to HotForex's bank account. If your bank does not provide Swift Copy the way HF expects, I don't recommend using Wire Transfer. I am not going to rate this review but wanted to let others know, the issue has been resolved.

Sep 17, 2020 - 1 Star Opened the account few days back and verification process went through fine. As they don't offer credit card as an option for my account (not sure if it's regional / country limitation or what), I sent through 1040 USD via Bank Wire Transfer. I sent through the confirmation email I had received from my bank for the International Transfer that has their bank account number, the reference number they'd see on their account and my name as the person transferring the amount as well as a screenshot from my online banking showing the same information. they email back asking for Swift Copy, I call up my bank and it was past 10 pm in New Zealand due to time zone as you can imagine, so outside normal hours for NZ, my bank rep said that the confirmation email should suffice as my name and the reference number should be showing on their bank account anyway so they should be able to verify that easily if they check at their end and If I need anything more to contact my branch during business hours. Anyway I email HotForex account manager and their deposit a couple of times explaining the situation - what do I get, complete radio silence, not even a courtesy to reply to my emails any longer, their product specialist/account manager was calling me every day to make sure I transfer funds, now that I have, nothing not even a reply to try to resolve the issue or check their end if they have received the funds yet or not as it should have the reference numbers - I'll give them today and if I don't hear anything from them, I will call my bank and see if the money wired can be reverted back due to fraud.

Bagh, Pakistan,
Sep 10, 2020,

Convenient trading

I never had any regrets choosing this broker. I am ten month into live trading with this broker and never missed out my withdrawal neither got into trouble with them. The only thing which took little longer than i expected was the verification process which took more than three days as i remember now. Rest all is good and the trading is convenient.
Frankfurt, Germany,
Sep 1, 2020,

Little Slippage

I had traded News Events on 4 difference Broker.
By far the least Slippage was on Hotforex.
Withdraw money from the account was also no problem.
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Aug 21, 2020,

Best suited broker for full time trading

Trading lately from 2018, while doing primary full time job I kept my trading activities in part time. However with the covid pandemic when everything came under lock down. Our company allowed us to work remotely from home. During my stay at home I got the opportunity of trading as a full time trader. Shorted many assets and also did some long. Trading is more profitable than any other business in my opinion. So i am planning to shift permenantly to trading because it has helped me earn more during the entire lock down. Hotforex broker also helped me withdrawing money as and when required.

Khang,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Aug 17, 2020,

Good place to try CFD trading

I like this broker, used them for 3 months to try currency trading. Execution of orders is pretty fast at least in manual trading also they charge small commissions. Note that they offer CFD trading it is a special type of trading instrument which is the best option if you want to profit from price fluctuations. Overall I would rate this broker 4 from 5.