HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 1, 2019
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

About HotForex.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Nick M,
Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 27, 2019,

seven months of live trading.

over all experience is actually good. But on a personal note here are a couple of points to consider, the broker is well regulated with multiple regulatory bodies depending on what region you are from, popular in southeast asia, africa and mostly eastern europe. In terms of trading environment pretty much good execution, acceptable/manageable spreads, a wide variety of pairs to trade including crypto currencies. Funding does offer a multiple options both in deposits and withdrawal, one thing to note is to make sure account is fully verified before any deposit is made, withdrawal options varies from an in house debit card option, bank wire and most popular i would say are third party ewallets such as skrill and neteller. I use Skrill and it can be processed the next day or up to 48 hours. There is the usual bonuses and contests going every now and then, though i try to focus on my trading more.
Conclusion: Hotforex is a decent broker, might not be perfect but they do get the job done as far as providing the services needed to traded forex.
amman, Jordan,
Sep 18, 2019,

an old exprince since 2014 lost over 20k

they have false scam pam acounts that made me and other 23 traders lose over 23k in 4 hours

Jan 16, 2017 - 1 Star after one year of trying to get som of 27k loses from hotforex company they kicked me out and took 53 active affiliates accounts with no reasonable reson
Naeem Zaman,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Sep 4, 2019,

Hotforex broker is a decent broker

Hotforex broker is a decent one in my opinion because i have experienced a lot of improvements since i started trading with this broker. Overall my trading involvement includes around three years of using micro account. It comes up with good leverage amount although there are also many other account types too. I am using MT4 which is very responsive platform. What i enjoys a lot is the spreads which are easy to reconcile against profits.
Gia Khoi,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Sep 4, 2019,

Popular and credible broker

I know this broker several years ago and they have been pretty popular and have established a good reputation over time. I have traded this broker for close to two years now and have suggested it to my colleagues. A few quick notes, they offer multiple account types and services, it can be over whelming for new comers. Try to understand the bonuses first before acquiring, i still see many misunderstand how bonuses work. An advantage is crypto payment offered, many can benefit from it. Another thing is regulations, they are regulated by many depending what region you are in just be sure to ask about it if you are a bit picky, on last reminder is to make sure you are fully verified before doing live money transactions, its a rule of thumb with many brokers and they can be strict with documents which is expected. Over all they are good with a good variety of pairs to choose from.
Cyrus,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 29, 2019,

Hotforex fraud

I trade using stop orders and limits, I had buy limit orders set for Eurcad today on my hotforex account and on another account with another broker both at the same price, when I checked later I find that the buy limits have been triggered only for hotforex yet the price didn't even reach my orders. When I checked on my other account the orders were not triggered. Hotforex manipulates charts and their spreads against you.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Aug 27, 2019,

Price manipulation

When I woke up on 26/08/2019 I found that my hotforex account had been stopped out because, according to my hotforex mt4 chart, usdtry had spiked to 6.39 and I had small trades open but a spike of that magnitude was enough to clear out my account. When I got my wits back, I started checking and found that the spike only happened on the hotforex chart, every other chart that I could access showed the usdtry going as high as 5.85, well below the 6.39 on the hotforex chart. I did send an email to hfsupport and am waiting on their response. I will submit that when I receive it.
Gagri, Pakistan,
Aug 7, 2019,

Introduced by Hotforex IB on demo services but now i am a live trader

I was introduced through an IB with this broker however this IB guy did helped me a lot in learning forex trading. I did traded sometime on demo along with his instructions however now i have been trading on live for the last one year. The overall trading condition is convenient and sufficient enough to make profit. There are bad times too when i overtrade yet i find its a part of my own faults so nothing bad about the broker side.
Amo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 15, 2019,

Good fast withdrawal in 3days
Best for fundementals and technicals
Am happy with their service , hope they keep up the good work
Malaysia,
May 14, 2019,

Solved

Hotforex regional Team leader, name Fun has solved the issue. Hopefully they can do thing like this at first hand next time.

May 8, 2019 - 1 Star My account number is 51045893, i have requested their server location to their customer service thru chat so i can setup my vps but she sound so skeptical. This really worried me. Is hotforex really a legit company ? I tell her so many times that i am asking to setup a vps but nothing happen. If hotforex rep is here contact me at email i registered with your comapny.
Toni Alvarez,
Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 29, 2019,

Positive Impression

the broker is well know and good over all. spreads aren't the smallest I have seen, but the over all package the broker offers definitely is better than most, and scalping is doable. No complaints with withdrawals, fast and easy, and they do provide options. the number of instruments offered are really good, tradeable currencies are very decent, they do offer crypto though I do not trade them. sticking to eur and usd pairs is my way to go to. support is available, I guess they do offer live chat email and phone support, I do get calls at time when withdrawin just for verification i guess. I give them a 4/5 based on a five months live trading account. make sure you understand the bonuses first and keep leverage at a manageable range.