HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 26, 2020
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

About HotForex.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

uk, United Kingdom,
May 19, 2020,

Not a bad broker

Plenty of tradable instruments, including cryptocurrencies. Pretty good leverages. Good for newbies as they let you deposit as little as $5. A varied choice of deposit options. Support available 24/7 but only for 5 days a week.

Khoi Huynh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
May 13, 2020,

Good support broker

I have been trading with HotForex in last 2 years and got lot of support from opening account, document verification and trading consulation. If the spread is larger and it was not as promised, they reimbure with the spread charged or widened, funding and withdrawing are smooth without and hassles... Overall a decent broker and good support.

Didi,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Apr 21, 2020,

Seems to be legit place to try online trading.

I'm relatively new to trading, especially FX (had some short experience playing stocks) and I opened account with this broker to try currency trading. Got credit bonus from them but I don't use it. Made some money trading on oil. After 2 weeks I requested a withdrawal from them and they processed my payment in the same day, no withdrawal fee, the money was in my Skrill account in next day. Can't say nothing more about them but I rate them 5 for now.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Apr 21, 2020,

Update of review: Archived account

After 9 days of waiting I got my money back from HotForex back office. They sent me an email with info that my wallet is credited with money from my archived account.

I am satisfied with the result and with communication.

I still think that they should at least warn me before archiving an account in order to remove my money from trading account to main wallet.

Apr 17, 2020 - 1 Star I' ve opened trading account and made a deposit to real account. Then I started to test trading strategy on DEMO account. Because I did not use my real account they moved it to ARCHIVED ACCOUNTS and also my money. When I contacted them through help desk I just receive answer that my request is forwarded to another department and that I have to wait for my money be recovered. And that takes days, days, days.... :(
I really can not believe that takes so long to coordinate between departments and recover my money and return it back to my wallet.

Jehlum, Pakistan,
Apr 20, 2020,

1 year satisfactory results

Joined the trading back in 2016 on a friend's recommendation but didn't trade till 2019. The account was approved so last year I opened a demo account and practiced it for another several months. Initially all went above my head and it took me a lot of patience learning and repeating on MT4 demo. Honestly, while watching video lessons it came in mind that i had learned everything while sitting on demo it seems i knew nothing. However long story short! time keep rolling and with the passage of time i evolved with the skills required to make money. So i move on to live account to test my skills back in November 2019.

Here are some of the details i wish to share while i traded with the hotforex live account. Although i had small funds approx 600usd, i had managed to withdraw partial of this amount in profits which was processed last week. I am mainly trading GBPUSD and Gold is also my favorites. I did shorted last month and then i shorted GBP last Wednesday too. The overall trading is convenient. Spreads are average above all with no slippage or requotes. I withdraw last week which was satisfactory.
Apr 15, 2020,

CHEATER

This broker offers 100% Credit Bonus, doubling your equity but when you reached your deposited amount they will stop you out and wipe your account even you haven’t reach your extra bonus! My leverage is 1:1000
I’ve lost $350 in total with this broker which should turn in profit if they didn’t stop me out.
The chart is going reverse when they stopped me out!

Abuja, Nigeria, Nigeria,
Apr 6, 2020,

My complaint has been resolved

My issue has been resolved. I promise myself to come back and let the general public that hotforex are amazing, they have rectify the problem I was facing, I am very gladly to say that hotforex is the best broker in the universe. Their live support is very effective, fast withdrawal, and much concern for their clients. I advised everyone to join this broker, I promise you guys that hotforex will never let you down. I can reassure the general public that this broker is the best, I will forever be with them. Thank you hotforex you have my full support

Apr 3, 2020 - 5 Stars I wish to announce to the general public that my complaints regarding this broker is now being escalated to the relevant department and they're looking into the matter. I had a phone call with one of the managers, he showed much concern and promised to resolve my problem with the best he can. I am amazed to speak to him. I thank hotforex in advance as I await their prompt action.
Yours ever
Abdullahi salisu.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star My name is Abdullahi salisu. Hotforex has been my best broker over the years, in fact ive recommended it to more than five friends of mine, including family members. But here's what happened just last two months or so; i came back from school and so i decided to make a deposit to hotforex since thats the only leisure time i have before i resumed school. i deposited and started trading as usual. One day i decided to remove my fund because i was traveling, but hotforex freezed my withdrawal, and when i contacted the account manager, she said i owed them 42,000 naira, that they mistakenly sent it to me to my wallet due to technical issues, i asked her when and she said it's been like 4months and she sent me an email but i didn't respond, in this case, she might be right because i haardly check my emails while in school, but sincerly speaking i have not withdrawn the money she is talking about neither had i traded with it. I called my account manager again so that she'll clarify to me when i withdrew that money she's talking about and she still insisted that she sent me an email, God knows i didn't see that amount shes talking about. On that day i was highly dissapointed with this broker because i have even been reffering my close ones to trade with them, hence to specify this, i had been going to their office which is in Abuja-nigeria for lessons back in the days, of all the trust i had for them, they freezed my account when i was withdrawing but later on when i told them to clear the debt, they sent me my remaining balance. When i called one of my friends to tell him this, he told me that hotfx actually sent him an email telling him that some amounts have been credited to him due to technical issues, and he told me that it is true they sent him that money and he withdrew it instantly and used it and his account manager told him to refund the money. Now my question is what does this have to do with my own personal account? INFACT MY ACCOUNT AND MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT WASNT CONNECTED THEN WHY ME?? And my account manager was even shouting at me because i asked her this, its already passed anyway and i promise not to go back to this brokerege firm or recommend them to anyone ever again, like i said im truly saddened as an old customer of hotforex, however i still wish them the best

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 5, 2020,

SCAMMERS and Trade manipulaters

I would like to warn anyone contemplating on joining Hotforex to be very careful and avoid them totally. Last month I had a very dark experience with them during the opening of the London session. I opened a trade and was soon in huge profit. However, when I decided to close the trade and secure my profits, I repeatedly tried to close the trade, but it shockingly took me more than five minutes, frantically tring to do so. They had frozen the platform, making it impossible to save my trade.. By that time, the trade had already turned back against me and lost all the profit I had made, barely escaping from a huge loss into the negative. I had been using their demo account for months, and I can assure you that this had never happened before. Please, by all means, avoid this broker and save yourself from certain destruction of your financial security. So, if it would have been possible to have a rating lower than zero stars, it would be my rating.

Durban, South Africa,
Apr 1, 2020,

Wirhdrawals

I traded with them for a year And I've withdrew a lot one day using my FNB CARD CREDIT TRANSACTION METHOD ONE DAY I'VE WITHDREW MORE THAN 150USD AND THEY PROCESSED MY WITHDRAWALS BUT IT DIDN'T REFLECT ON MY BANK ACCOUNT I DON'T KNOW WHY AND THE FOLLOWING DAY I WITHDREW SMALL AMOUNT AND IT DID REFLECT ON MY ACCOUNT I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT THE METHOD I USED OR THEY STOLE FROM ME OR IT MY FNB I DON'T KNOW.

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 12, 2020,

Minimal to no problems, decent spreads and fast customer support

Traded with them both demo and live.

Positive:
- Good overall service
- Fast customer support
- No problems funding account. Flawless withdrawal in due time (using card).
- Lower commission for major FX pairs, industry average for the rest.
- Decent spreads.
- Excellent range of instruments to trade.
- Have not seen any abnormalities in the price feeds.
- Educative webinars, market analysis and other materials free for everyone.

Negative:
- Had an "Off quotes" error preventing order placement due to technical problems (according to customer support). Solved after a few days.
- Spreads not the lowest.
- High spreads for commodities (300 for platinum).