HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

About HotForex.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Gagri, Pakistan,
Aug 7, 2019,

Introduced by Hotforex IB on demo services but now i am a live trader

I was introduced through an IB with this broker however this IB guy did helped me a lot in learning forex trading. I did traded sometime on demo along with his instructions however now i have been trading on live for the last one year. The overall trading condition is convenient and sufficient enough to make profit. There are bad times too when i overtrade yet i find its a part of my own faults so nothing bad about the broker side.
Amo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 15, 2019,

Good fast withdrawal in 3days
Best for fundementals and technicals
Am happy with their service , hope they keep up the good work
Malaysia,
May 14, 2019,

Solved

Hotforex regional Team leader, name Fun has solved the issue. Hopefully they can do thing like this at first hand next time.

May 8, 2019 - 1 Star My account number is 51045893, i have requested their server location to their customer service thru chat so i can setup my vps but she sound so skeptical. This really worried me. Is hotforex really a legit company ? I tell her so many times that i am asking to setup a vps but nothing happen. If hotforex rep is here contact me at email i registered with your comapny.
Toni Alvarez,
Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 29, 2019,

Positive Impression

the broker is well know and good over all. spreads aren't the smallest I have seen, but the over all package the broker offers definitely is better than most, and scalping is doable. No complaints with withdrawals, fast and easy, and they do provide options. the number of instruments offered are really good, tradeable currencies are very decent, they do offer crypto though I do not trade them. sticking to eur and usd pairs is my way to go to. support is available, I guess they do offer live chat email and phone support, I do get calls at time when withdrawin just for verification i guess. I give them a 4/5 based on a five months live trading account. make sure you understand the bonuses first and keep leverage at a manageable range.
Duy Nguyen,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Apr 28, 2019,

Good broker for Asian trader

I participated this broker's seminar held in a hotel, I also claimed $50 bonus, this bonus is tradeable only. Payment is pretty fast (deposit in a few minutes by CC and withdraw in 24 hours - processed ). Have been using them for over 1 year from early 2018... Customer support is also good, live chat takes 5-10 mins for response and phone call is instant but only for proficient English trader because they have EU accent (I cannot catch their voice). The main advantage is various account and assets options to trade, I am from South East Asia and no problem in using their services.
Indonesia,
Apr 19, 2019,

Bad Terrible Broker..!!!

Hotforex is practicing unfair and scammy trading services to its clients. They manipulate their spreads that widen to more than 5 pips (during normal market conditions), contradicting their claims that they have the best spread service compared to other brokers as stated by their spreads comparison table in their website. They claim that most pairs have no more than 2 pips as shown in their table, but not true in current live trading. I have the screenshot proofs! STAY AWAY from this broker ..... !!!
Min Yang,
Apr 13, 2019,

Advanced, Fast and Credible broker

I have been trading with this broker since 2018. Withdrew many times and withdrawals are processed the same day or the next day (under 24 hours). This broker offers most of Forex trading services, CFDs or Bitcoin payment, Spread / No spread and Commission / No Commission. I think every trader can find their preferences here. So I highly recommend this broker for new or intermediate trader. I give them 4 stars!
Viet Nam,
Apr 7, 2019,

Hi traders,
I was a trader have been a customer at Hotforex in the past 10 months and I completely failed and my mood collapsed due to my losses on 2018 July and 2018 August

On 2019 Jan I started to make a list in my trading history dates to learn by myself from my mistakes to improve my trading. I had unexpected lesson in trading history at Hoforex.

I wrote down about my trading story and complaints to man power in Syces on 2019 Mar 18 but I have not yet received their response.

Iam still waiting to their response about my issues

Traders please read my story in trading the past 10 months..
I hope that traders could learn from my mistake lesson to ovoid the evil men in the world

I would like to learn how the power in the world to of the law court this time

Hotforex is worse than war-time

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtrSx5IJtMA
Lam Quang,
Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Mar 27, 2019,

Decent choice for SEA traders

I have traded multiple brokers for years because I always diversified my funds. But after trading for 2 years, I see hotforex is much better than local brokers I tried. Another international brokers I was trading had the same quality but hotforex has a local IB that contacted me to support me any issue, it's reason I choose to keep trading with this broker. He has helped me a lot to withdraw / deposit my local bank account. Hotforex is quite popular in my region, South East Asia, with many offices. They offer various account options with minimal deposit from only $ 50. Highly recommend!
motherlover,
Manila, Philippines,
Mar 23, 2019,

look for other broker if u are micro only cos of high spreads

Micro account has high spreads like average is 15-18 pips for other currencies only currency that has reasonable spread is eurusd which is 10-15pips. this broker is a market maker and will look to beat you in your trades. prepare a trading system that will beat them and you can be profitable otherwise look for another broker