HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

uganu valentino junior,
sabah, Malaysia,
Apr 10, 2016,

I have been using Hotforex for more than a year and have never met with any difficulty in dealing with this broker. However, I would like to seek assistance from Hotforex, I would like to inquire on what should I do in the case of if the debit card that I have used to fund my account is no longer available and I have made replacement for a new debit card. Please guide me through the procedure that I have to go through in order for me to make a withdrawal to the new debit card. My id is 105495. Please assist me in my predicament.

Liu King,
Wuhan, China,
Feb 15, 2016,

Trading with Hotforex for more than one year, it doing well until now, withdrawal always be executed on time, low spread mostly. Recently they update to MT4 web terminal, that's really convenient for my trading, so just hope improve my trading skill and have a profitable 2016. I encourage some local Chinese traders to try it as well. good broker.

Desmond,
, Singapore,
Feb 10, 2016,

Beware of bonus promotion like 100% supercharged bonus. Bonus amount can be removed without prior notice when the equity reached the level of the bonus. And once the bonus are removed, all positions are likely to be stopped out.

I lost my whole account of over $10k this way! I would not have lost the whole account if I was not stopped out suddenly with no warning of bonus removal by a broker who disregard client's interest.

Anna C,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jan 27, 2016,

About 6 years with hotforex, I had expirience with many brokers but with this broker never problem. Really happy trading using Hotforex

the9tailedforextrader,
krugersdorp, South Africa,
Jan 20, 2016,

hotforex is my number 1 broker followed by fxcc, cm trading and pepperstone

Dulaluddin,
Kushtia, Bangladesh,
Jan 19, 2016,

I m Hotforex client from Bangladesh.When i face any issue , their Bangladeshi team help me almost anytime at 24hours. They are very good at their responsibility. I am happy with hotforex Bangladesh team and wish them good luck.

Jessie Mindoza,
Philippines, Philippines,
Jan 15, 2016,

results is all that matters, good trading environment, good response from mt4, execution is good though I would say it can be better. withdrawals are on time or earlier, except one time I had to update some documents which I find reassuring. over all, 2015 was a good year for trading and I hope this year would be better.

Kimi Siow,
Shanghai, China,
Jan 12, 2016,

I use HotForex for almost 3 years, especially now I am in Shanghai. I intro couple of my Chinese friend as well because a lot of terrible so-called regulated broker with very high spreads. And of course, I earned some money not only by trading, by intro some of my friends as well. Their commission paid twice a week, always on time. If commission paid with such accuracy, no doubt my profit withdrawal as well.

I am curious why someone will say that they freeze and I never occur such problem even I am using it in China and everybody knows that China itself have the "Great Fire Wall" here. Not sure about web trader, but using HotForex MT4 here in China definitely have better result than some other foreign broker in China.

Stefano,
Milano, Italy,
Jan 9, 2016,

I used hotforex for 10 month but my experience was really terrible :
1)the prices , by web trader , have delay and sometimes doesn't close automatically trade position ( stop loss or take profit ).
2) MT4 was often disconnected ;
3) for any problem it is impossible to speak by telephone with account manager .

if your goal is get good bonus and lose money ASAP , choice HotForex .
If you want serious broker for serious trading , stay away from this Broker

Nikolai Savelyev,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jan 7, 2016,

Opened account and applied for 100% SuperCharged Bonus, it was credited instantly after first deposit. Its really comfortable rebate scheme for me as I’m high-frequency scalper and min lot size is 50 000 units so basically I’m getting lowered spreads and can’t see any drawbacks from this method. Though max cumulative rebate is limited to 8000$ it means 4000 lots and I made only around 250 for last two months.
Other pros in trading with HF is speedy execution low server latency so I don’t need VPS for EA and run it directly from PC. Customer support is responsive and client-friendly so I rate them 5.