HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Zamokwakhe khumalo,
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 22, 2014,

very good broker, good support, fast withdrawal I use the hotforex debit card.

Gensan, Philippines,
Oct 20, 2018,

HotForex.com has some great customer support.

HotForex.com has some great customer support. Thought it might be nice for them to have a trading platform themselves cause MT4's UI is so not good for me. I'm from FOREX.com though and their great platform's nice.

Georgios,
New York,
Jun 3, 2011,

I am glad i signed up with HotForex. No requotes, good spreads and great live support. Keep up the good work.

Jayesh Patel,
Ahmedabad, India,
Apr 27, 2013,

I`m trading with this broker from last 9 months, so far this is a good broker. I like the spreads and withdrawal most. Overall Hotforex is nice broker.

tony,
wh, China,
Dec 7, 2013,

Really the best broker! Really as they promise: honesty ,openness and transparency.As i know,they have the best reputation in FPA.

jojo,
Europe, Slovakia,
Jul 2, 2015,

Good experience - competitive spread, fast liquidity, service support, Thanks

Michael G,
NC,
Mar 14, 2011,

I opened two seperate account with Hotforex around a month ago and so far so good. Trade execution is fast, never saw a requote and I made my first withdrawl today and it was painless and without fees (well alertpay did charge me 50 cents!! hah).

Love this broker so far, their chat support can be iffy from time to time but I was assigned an account manager who is quick to answer any and all questions.

Michael

Tim Needham,
USA NC,
Oct 13, 2011,

I'm really impressed with this broker. Fast deposit posted in seconds and the trades are executed very promptly with very low spreads and I love the 500:1 Leverage. And they only charge one leg of a hedge to your margin. And with a 50% bonus option the margin requirements are very low (I know that means you are risking more but it also means you have to mess up more to lose it.) With the bonus the margin requirement for your initial deposit is effectivly 0%

Vasily,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Aug 22, 2016,

good broker, cheap CFDs

I have premium account there its quite flexible comparing to US stock broker I use for futures, you can set up leverage, combine raw spreads and commission and even use fixed spread (which I haven't tested yet). My experience with them limits to one month but its quite pleasing, though I haven't withdrawn any profit yet. Some CFD contracts on currencies which they offer is much cheaper than respective futures so I will probably increase my exposure with this broker soon. For now I rate them 5.

Thanks.

Vasily.

Nassim,
Algiers, Algeria,
Apr 20, 2012,

Hotforex was recommended to me by a good friend in Europe last year, when he understood that I had experienced with some unstable server problem with my previous broker.
I'm glad that I'd found a professional company, and the customer service is very quick and problem solving. Every time I send a questions I can get the response very soon.
I'm trading often, and the platform is stable for me. I'd been with them for about one year and had withdrawn money twice. the withdrawls took me normally within 12 hours in working days.