Fresh HotForex review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a MetaTrader broker founded in 2010 and is regulated by FCA, SySEC, and other regulators. It offers 47 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, and access to over 1,000 securities including precious metals, commodities, stocks, bonds, and stock indexes.  Mobile trading is offered with MT4, MT5 mobile apps as well as proprietary HF App (in development).

HotForex offers a social copy-trading platform HF Copy. Traders also get access to the client sentiment data, in-house produced market analytics, and educational materials including training videos, books, and articles.

Please read HotForex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA #F004885, FCA #801701
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Eleni Diomidous,
New York, New York,
Jun 5, 2011,

Good broker with tight spreads and lots of products such as their new webtrader.

Having read all the negative reviews about different brokers i was skeptical of opening an account with a retail broker.

Opening the account with them and funding by Web Money was executed within 10 minutes. and the support that i needed thus far was exellent.

I haven't had any execution problems and I also enjoyed their Trading Signals

Magnus,
Sweden,
Jun 6, 2011,

First I opened a Demo account with HotForex it was really easy to start trading. Now I am trading on Live account: excellent support and service, low spreads, fast execution, no re quotes and I like the new web trade room.

Francesco,
Italy,
Jun 11, 2011,

It is all about trust, so far I am happy with HotForex in both Execution and Financial terms

kevin,
idaho, usa,
Jun 23, 2011,

i made a deposit for 90 on my micro, during their instant deposit hours. because it said it went through, but did not actually add the balance to my account yet, i lost almost all of the money in my micro account with them because.

R. Mann,
Kansas,
Jun 30, 2011,

I opened a live account with HotForex over 6 months ago. I've been very happy with HotForex so far! It's an excellent broker with good customer service, fast execution, and good spreads. I also got my first $5,000 withdrawal from HotForex the other day. There was a "minor" mix-up at first (I don't want to go into any more details than that), but the HotForex team and Vinny (my IB) came through for me and got everything taken care of to my satisfaction. Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Cheers,
Roger

Balazs Lendvai,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jul 5, 2011,

One of the best forex broker i ever tried. Low spread,very good online support...

Ian Robertson,
UK,
Jul 7, 2011,

Great broker, best customer service in the business! Execution is great with large positions and had my withdrawals proccessed on time as promised! Looking forward to trading with Hotforex for years to come!

Filippo Dasaro,
San Francisco, CA,
Jul 8, 2011,

I have had an account with Hotforex for about 2 weeks now. I will hold off on a rating until I have some more experience with the broker. But from what I can judge now, the platform is very good. Execution is fast (a lot faster than my previous broker), no commission, spreads are good, and first deposit was relatively quick. The 50% deposit bonus was awesome. The support could be a little better as I could tell many are non-native English speakers but I haven't had to use them for anything major. Overall I have had a good experience with this broker and will certainly be staying with them in the future as long as things stay the way they are.

G. Krastew,
Bulgaria,
Jul 13, 2011,

Great broker!!! I have been trading a standard account at hotforex for almost 6 months and I am very happy with their service. Customer support has been always quick and accurate to every single issue or question I had. I have never seen that on another brokerage and I am trading for almost 4 years now. I just made my 3rd withdrawal via MB and it has been done in less than 2 hours!!!!! I will be recommending hotforex to all of my friends here!

Hery Barata,
Jakarta, South East Asia,
Jul 14, 2011,

Been trading for 6 months now with Hotforex. Overall their service are better than average broker.
- customer service are superb
- fast deposit+ withdrawal via wire transfer (only 2-3 working days),
- good bonus 50% !
- tight spreads, etc
Unfortunately, still have one weakness :
- when I attached some indicators + trading system templates, their platform become slowly both open charts and execute trades.
Compare with other brokers : Alpari, Thinkforex, Forexoma, FXCM, they all don't have problems when I attached basket of indicators.
I only hope Hotforex will improve their server in my country area.