AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Dec 28, 2020,

Does not credit my account after a week

It has been a week since I deposited USD$500 via Skrill to my AAAFX account.
The amount has been deducted from my Skrill account but money was not deposited into my AAAFX account.

Chat with the customer service several times and all they could do is ask me to wait.

The customer service also mentioned that I have not submitted my documents for verification and setup my bank account for withdrawal.

Well, all has been setup now but I still do not see my coming coming into the account.

This funding operation is bad. How can money not be credited to account after so many days? The timeline written on your website states 1 day to process the funds.

italy, Italy,
Nov 26, 2020,

Be carefull because they have a 25 eur fee on withdraw with bank transfert, deposits are free of fees but not withdrawal , with credit cards is free but u have to pay more then 2% each deposits , I avoided it because i want to withdraw every month and i dont want to pay such high fees, there are better options out there

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 8, 2020,

Terrible Withdrawal Policy

I join AAAFX for ZuluTrade social trading.
My Account number is 31881.
I was deposit 335.21 (after paying the charge, however, there was no fee for BTC deposit)
Then I make a 19.65 USD profit.
I decided to withdraw some money and asked them about withdrawal.
They said I have to add a bank to withdraw my funds.
I have been trading forex around 6 years and I know AML policy.
I always used the same gateway for withdrawal.
I asked them to send funds the same way I deposit in same BTC wallet.
They said they can only proceed with the bank.
I feel bad and decided to withdraw all funds.
I withdraw 354.86 USD and I got 280 USD in my bank.
They send me an invoice and I can see there was 11.74 USD charged but there was another hidden fee in their end.
For make sure I called my bank manager and he said this is the amount we receive on your behalf, sir.
I am a freelancer as well and I make bank transfer several times.
I never experience such a fee in my life.
They have so-called live support and I asked them about the fee and they said, "there is no additional fee.
My question is if they charged that much on bank withdrawal why they send funds in a bank account? or maybe this is the only way they make a profit (They have wide spreads as well)
Why don't they follow AML policy?
A broker can do whatever they want?
If anyone reading this review before trading with them I suggest they try to avoid it otherwise you will experience a huge loss even after making a profit.
But if you plan never to withdraw your funds then it will be alright.
You can see digit that never can reach in your bank.

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 17, 2020,

CAC

This is the only company that has a 9 point spread on the French cac. All other brokers are between 1 & 1.5.

KENYA, Kenya,
Sep 23, 2019,

AAAFX SCAM

AAAFX.COM
MY ACCOUNT
AAA 106738
hi my name is khojali
i use aaafx.com for my trading but when i wont to withdrow my fund they are refused they make condition to withdrow i use bank transfer when i deposit throw bitcoin
now my bank account is lock
1 i have to withdrow in same away what i use to deposit
2 first they accept my details document when i have opened an account
AAA106738 my account
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Feb 17, 2020:
Hello Mr. Mohammed

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that there has been a misunderstanding regarding our withdrawal policy. Please allow us to clarify the following:

All withdrawals are sent out to our Investors via the same channel as deposits; for example, an account funded via wire transfer will receive the requested withdrawal via wire transfer, an account funded via Bank Card will receive the requested withdrawal in the same card account, and so forth.

There is, however, an exception in case our clients make deposits using their "Bitcoin" wallet. Currently, we may not send funds to Bitcoin wallets, thus, the withdrawal will return to the registered bank account based on the base currency of your AAAFx investment account.
This information can also be found on our AAAFx site: https://aaafx.com/faq?section=2&question=withdrawfunds

If you wish to make a withdrawal request, you will need to log in your account, fill in the bank details and then go to the Funds Tab to request withdrawal.

You may use any bank account provided it is under your name, otherwise you will need to contact the bank to clarify what actions are required to unlock your current bank account.

We hope, Mr. Mohammed, our explanation replies to your concern. However, should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team.

Kind regards
AAAFx Team
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam,
Jul 13, 2019,

Follow up to my review on 27 Jun 2019- I received all my money!

On 3th July 2019 AAAfx contacted me through email stating the reason for the delay in executing my withdrawal request was the fact that they "have established a new legal entity "AAAFx International SVG" where all our clients have been transferred so that they can enjoy better conditions... However, as this change is in progress and a lot of of admin issues need to be completed." and also giving me the assurance that my funds were safe and would be sent back to me within the next days. I accepted their explanation.

Another email on 10th July 2019 informed me that "Your withdrawal has successfully been executed. Attached you can find the transaction receipt." Today 13th July 2019 all my money has been returned to my Credit Card.

Since I have accepted their explanation and received all my money, it is appropriate for me to amend my previous negative review on their service. I would, therefore like to retract my previous warning on AAAfx and amend the rating of their service to a 3 Star (Average).

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I have a pending withdrawal since 14 June 2019. The status of my withdrawal is still "requested" and the balance is still showing in my trade account which means it has not been processed yet (after 13 days!!!)

I have been contacting the Support every few days inquiring and requesting for immediate attention, but I have not received a word from their Finance section until now. The Support staff know nothing except to ask me to wait to be contacted every time.

Years of experience with other brokers such as XM, Hotforex, FXTM, I have never encountered any such delay and bad communication, their withdrawals have always been quick. From the looks of the recent negative feedback on withdrawals on AAAfx, the prospects are not good.

My word of advice- STAY AWAY FROM AAAFX AND THEIR ASSOCIATE COMPANY ZULUTRADE!

I will update the progress of my withdrawal.
FLORIDA, USA,
Jun 19, 2019,

Transfer NOT received.

These people are thieves! I asked for the remaining balance of my account to be wired to me. They claim they have sent the money, however they are unable to provide any sort of receipt with internationally recognized transfer confirmation numbers. They say they sent the money, but they HAVE NOT sent the money. It's been more than 10 days since the transfer request, my bank does not have the money. I shared the supplied receipts with my bank and they just laughed. They do not contain any information that will aid in tracking down the transfer. They claim they've used an intermediary bank, but will not supply the details. My money is gone ... most likely still in Greece ... along with the thieves that run this scam, sham of a company. Beware of depositing any funds with this broker ... if you do ... consider it GONE!
Diketso,
South Africa,
Jun 14, 2019,

Be careful

After requesting for a withdrawal I got less than 45% of the amount requested. Spoke to their support and they say they split the funds into two transactions, which is rather odd. I have been waiting for over 8 business days. There are other brokers, invest your money elsewhere.

Taiwan, China,
May 30, 2019,

My withdrawal is being delayed without a a clear schedule to be finished!

Recently I had applied a withdrawal and about 2 days later I received an email from AAAFx-International mentioning they're working on the implementation of certain significant improvements of the trading experience of their users, so my withdrawal will be delayed. But till now they can not provide an exact date when the withdrawal could be finished.

Is there anyone having the same/similar issue as mine?!

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Feb 25, 2019,

BAD EXPERIENCE!

Hello all,

very bad experience with this broker , I think to big horrible broker in European Union . Very very expensive, all money transfer, to high commissons and other fees.
Price broker feeding is very slowly according my experience.

maybe best is connection to zulu , but it can be also by another good brokers.