AAAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 4, 2019

About AAAFX.com

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com offers currency pairs, cfds , cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Currencies:(35+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

KENYA, Kenya,
Sep 23, 2019,

AAAFX SCAM

AAAFX.COM
MY ACCOUNT
AAA 106738
hi my name is khojali
i use aaafx.com for my trading but when i wont to withdrow my fund they are refused they make condition to withdrow i use bank transfer when i deposit throw bitcoin
now my bank account is lock
1 i have to withdrow in same away what i use to deposit
2 first they accept my details document when i have opened an account
AAA106738 my account
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam,
Jul 13, 2019,

Follow up to my review on 27 Jun 2019- I received all my money!

On 3th July 2019 AAAfx contacted me through email stating the reason for the delay in executing my withdrawal request was the fact that they "have established a new legal entity "AAAFx International SVG" where all our clients have been transferred so that they can enjoy better conditions... However, as this change is in progress and a lot of of admin issues need to be completed." and also giving me the assurance that my funds were safe and would be sent back to me within the next days. I accepted their explanation.

Another email on 10th July 2019 informed me that "Your withdrawal has successfully been executed. Attached you can find the transaction receipt." Today 13th July 2019 all my money has been returned to my Credit Card.

Since I have accepted their explanation and received all my money, it is appropriate for me to amend my previous negative review on their service. I would, therefore like to retract my previous warning on AAAfx and amend the rating of their service to a 3 Star (Average).

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I have a pending withdrawal since 14 June 2019. The status of my withdrawal is still "requested" and the balance is still showing in my trade account which means it has not been processed yet (after 13 days!!!)

I have been contacting the Support every few days inquiring and requesting for immediate attention, but I have not received a word from their Finance section until now. The Support staff know nothing except to ask me to wait to be contacted every time.

Years of experience with other brokers such as XM, Hotforex, FXTM, I have never encountered any such delay and bad communication, their withdrawals have always been quick. From the looks of the recent negative feedback on withdrawals on AAAfx, the prospects are not good.

My word of advice- STAY AWAY FROM AAAFX AND THEIR ASSOCIATE COMPANY ZULUTRADE!

I will update the progress of my withdrawal.
FLORIDA, USA,
Jun 19, 2019,

Transfer NOT received.

These people are thieves! I asked for the remaining balance of my account to be wired to me. They claim they have sent the money, however they are unable to provide any sort of receipt with internationally recognized transfer confirmation numbers. They say they sent the money, but they HAVE NOT sent the money. It's been more than 10 days since the transfer request, my bank does not have the money. I shared the supplied receipts with my bank and they just laughed. They do not contain any information that will aid in tracking down the transfer. They claim they've used an intermediary bank, but will not supply the details. My money is gone ... most likely still in Greece ... along with the thieves that run this scam, sham of a company. Beware of depositing any funds with this broker ... if you do ... consider it GONE!
Diketso,
South Africa,
Jun 14, 2019,

Be careful

After requesting for a withdrawal I got less than 45% of the amount requested. Spoke to their support and they say they split the funds into two transactions, which is rather odd. I have been waiting for over 8 business days. There are other brokers, invest your money elsewhere.
Taiwan, Province of China,
May 30, 2019,

My withdrawal is being delayed without a a clear schedule to be finished!

Recently I had applied a withdrawal and about 2 days later I received an email from AAAFx-International mentioning they're working on the implementation of certain significant improvements of the trading experience of their users, so my withdrawal will be delayed. But till now they can not provide an exact date when the withdrawal could be finished.

Is there anyone having the same/similar issue as mine?!
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Feb 25, 2019,

BAD EXPERIENCE!

Hello all,

very bad experience with this broker , I think to big horrible broker in European Union . Very very expensive, all money transfer, to high commissons and other fees.
Price broker feeding is very slowly according my experience.

maybe best is connection to zulu , but it can be also by another good brokers.
La Serena, Chile,
Dec 21, 2018,

Good in theory, but disconnections and server down time is unacceptable

In theory, AAAFX is good enough. It works very well with zulutrade, which is very nice.
Commissions are very high though, one of the highest, if not the highest of all the brokers.

Now be WARNED:

AAAFX is not a reliable broker, nor zulutrade a reliable platform. Why? Disconnections. You will get a lot of disconnections and server down time. Not only MT4, but also their website at aaafx.com, even zulutrade.com, which is related to them. So everything comes down, at any time, some times for hours. They won't say anything about this, not even on their twitter account, and later when things are online again, their support just says "they are working on it to fix it as soon as possible".

I imagine that there could be at least two causes for the disconnections and server down time: (1) the broker is a scammer, or (2) the broker has a bad network provider. In any case, wether the explanation is one, the other, or anything else, is unacceptable.

I don't recommend to open an account on this broker at all until they fix their issues.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear x1250,

Thank you for expressing your opinion about your experience and the impression that it left you with.

We care about the quality of trading experience that our Users have with our services and of course, we always encourage our clients to directly contact us to share their opinions with us whenever an issue or concern arises.

So please allow us to address your foremost points below:

As per your remark regarding the commissions, please note that our pricing scheme is among the lowest in the Market, and is based on ultra-raw spreads and transparent commissions that are publicly accessible on our website for all to read and understand prior to entering into a business relationship with AAAFx.

AAAFx is an EU regulated Broker, fully complies with the European regulation and thus, your first allegation (“scammer”) is not justified nor valid.

Regarding the disconnections, we have acknowledged that during the last few days, we faced some outages due to emergency issues related with our data center provider. AAAFx has been conducting business for many years and since then, we have been offering a safe and stable trading environment.

Even if our technical planning employs the best industry practices to maximize our service up-time, there are factors beyond our control and we deeply apologize. Our engineers have been working intensively with the data center staff to make sure that our supporting infrastructure is even more robust and minimize the possibility of any future incidents.

Our Customer Support was available throughout the downtime, assisting clients and replying to all questions. It is important for an Investor to know that well-trained and knowledgeable engineers are working around the clock to fix the problem, so “working on it to fix it as soon as possible”, is important for someone who has trusted us.

Last but not least, we remind you that AAAFx offers a full refund policy to its clients in case of losses resulting from its platform errors, this is the least we can do!

On behalf of all at AAAFx we would like to express our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We strive to offer you a secure and stable environment to enable you to prosper, and this is a commitment!

We hope that this information has helped to better clarify the situation.

Kind regards,
The AAAFx Team
Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 29, 2018,

Best broker for Zulutrade

AAAFX and AAAFX International has been very good for my trading. I was very impress with my account representative who really made an effort to teach me
how to maximize profits and the extra features in Zulutrade to pick the right traders.

Slippage has been very minimal, I just wish they could lower their commissions so I could do more scalping.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 17, 2018:
Dear Theforexguys,

We greatly appreciate your rating and generous praise of our Customer Support Services as this helps us to know that we are on the right track!
We are putting all our efforts to respond to the trust placed by our Clients in the highest rated Support Service of the Industry. We truly hope that the instructions provided by our representative helped you choose the right Traders and increase your profits.
With regards to your comment about the commissions applied: AAAFx introduced a new pricing model with the purpose of providing a superior and transparent trading experience, ultra-raw spreads and no hidden costs. Our clients know exactly what they are being charged. The commission charged for 1 mini lot (0.1 Standard Lot) is $1 USD, while for 1 micro lot (0.01 Standard lot) it is $0.1 USD which is not considered high taking into account that the average Spread for the currency pair EUR/USD is 0.2 pips.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback for our services and we remain at your disposal should you need assistance with your investment account in AAAFx!

We are keen to respond to your needs and meet your expectations.

Kind regards,
The ZuluTrade Team
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Today, on November 23, I received $ 336 from my broker in my bank account. Broker apologized for the delay. All claims against the broker, I will cancel. Good luck to the broker and his clients.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star My trading account at AAAFx international 302191
AAAFx international is owned by AAAFx.
The company AAAFx international was created to leave the regulator ESMA
I wrote a letter to AAAFx international company that I want to make a withdrawal of $ 336 in a bank account.
In response - silence. From November 2 to November 12, I wrote 7 letters - in response to silence. No answer, no money.
November 12, I wrote a letter to the company AAAFx
I received a reply from them that they contacted Formax and are waiting for an answer about my withdrawal.
Today is November 20th. AAAFx responds: they are waiting for a response from Formax.
I do not recommend AAAFx broker. They created a company AAAFx international, which does not respond to my letters and does not make a withdrawal.
AAAFx writes letters to Formax to make a withdrawal.
Very strange scheme. Very similar to fraud.
Rome, Italy,
Mar 18, 2018,

Italy

low spreads - low slippage - excellent assistance.
The spread is the lowest of all ecn brokers.
I compared the slippage with 20 brokers and AAAFX is the lowest.
The only broker with negative spreads.
Five Stars.