AAAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 3, 2018

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com offers currency pairs, cfds , cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

theforexguys,
Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 29, 2018,

Best broker for Zulutrade

AAAFX and AAAFX International has been very good for my trading. I was very impress with my account representative who really made an effort to teach me
how to maximize profits and the extra features in Zulutrade to pick the right traders.

Slippage has been very minimal, I just wish they could lower their commissions so I could do more scalping.
alexster70,
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Today, on November 23, I received $ 336 from my broker in my bank account. Broker apologized for the delay. All claims against the broker, I will cancel. Good luck to the broker and his clients.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star My trading account at AAAFx international 302191
AAAFx international is owned by AAAFx.
The company AAAFx international was created to leave the regulator ESMA
I wrote a letter to AAAFx international company that I want to make a withdrawal of $ 336 in a bank account.
In response - silence. From November 2 to November 12, I wrote 7 letters - in response to silence. No answer, no money.
November 12, I wrote a letter to the company AAAFx
I received a reply from them that they contacted Formax and are waiting for an answer about my withdrawal.
Today is November 20th. AAAFx responds: they are waiting for a response from Formax.
I do not recommend AAAFx broker. They created a company AAAFx international, which does not respond to my letters and does not make a withdrawal.
AAAFx writes letters to Formax to make a withdrawal.
Very strange scheme. Very similar to fraud.
antonioinfantino,
Rome, Italy,
Mar 18, 2018,

Italy

low spreads - low slippage - excellent assistance.
The spread is the lowest of all ecn brokers.
I compared the slippage with 20 brokers and AAAFX is the lowest.
The only broker with negative spreads.
Five Stars.

expertadvisorinfantino
Kristrader,
Portugal,
Nov 1, 2017,

AAAFX - NEVER AGAIN!

Very very bad experience with this broker.
I don t recommend it.
One operator help, said me for refunds my cost deposit (2,5% credit card), nothing is free!, he give me 25 euros bonus.
After this other operator said me " this bonus isn t for you, until you done 2,5 lots" with 20$ commission each 100k.....
Fake plublicity on the site " ultra low commissions" - 20$ each 100k$ - imagine!
For withrawal my money back to my card credir verified, need all my bank documents, statments, proof of Income
Submit a digital copy of your tax return or another proof of income document, and Proof of Professional Status
This can be a payroll copy, professional card, social security document etc.

It s a truth, a very bad experience with this broker, and young operators with lack informations to help us...

I don t recommend it a nobody!
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jan 16, 2018:
Dear Kristrader,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your experience with the Broker AAAFx.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify that all aspects of AAAFx's Withdrawal Policy is completely transparent as stated on the company's website and under their FAQ section.

We would like to address your points one by one.

1. The 2.5% credit card charge is directly applied by the credit card processor and not by AAAFx, for credit/debit card Instant Deposits and Union Pay (aaafx.com/deposits)

2. The 25 EUR Special Bonus offer has specific requirements as specified in the AAAFx Bonus Requirements: aaafx.com/faq?section=1&question=bonusverifyingmobile

3. The figures that you are referring to the "ultra low commissions" are the Commission based model that is displayed on the AAAFx website: aaafx.com/spreads
If clients do not prefer to have the Commission based model, they may switch at any time and opt to have the Spread based model instead. There is no charge to switch between account types.

4. Finally, regarding any documentation that was requested from you pertaining to your withdrawal request, please note that for standard bank transfers AAAFx is required by regulation to request such documents. As for credit card returns, under certain circumstances, they may request additional documentation from their clients.

We welcome you to contact us at the address "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com" at any time if you need further assistance.

Best regards.
hghazawi,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 21, 2017,

a bunch of liars... they caused me losses of over 1300 USD and due to technical issues as they said... but when they are reimbursing the money, it is being done through bonuses and i need to meet the bonus requirements to receive my money that they made me lose.

Jun 1, 2017 - 1 Star they steal our money.... a month ago and due to a technical problem i lost around 1000 USD, after weeks of investigations, they agreed to add back to my account as a bonus... i need to do 120 STD in order to get them... and moreover it was supposed to be active for 90 days but they oinly did it for 45 days...

total bul***.

live robbery

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jun 12, 2017 Dear hghazawi,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your Margin Call/ Stop Out experience.

While we respect you expressing your point of view, we would like to point out that AAAFx is neither stealing anyone's funds nor can we consider your claim to be justifiably valid.

First, you did not lose any funds on your part due to any technical issue on our end, as there was no technical issue at fault in this matter.

Next, at the time, you did receive a series of alerts informing you of the trading status of your account.

Finally kindly remember that you did give your agreement on the bonus allocation. We did not just add the bonus, but we also had your written consent.

Also, all the bonuses that have been added before 18/05/17 were extended to expire at the end of August 2017 (90-days).

However, any subsequent bonuses added after that date are subject to the standard 45-day policy as you were properly informed of within our correspondence.

If you have any further questions, we do welcome you to contact us directly. Matters are usually able to be resolved so much easier when our clients contact us directly and express what the nature of the situation is so that we can quickly investigate the matter and find a workable solution when possible.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Dear hghazawi,

Thank you for expressing your opinion.
However we do not agree with you, and please find the facts below to support our argument:

1. AAAFx did send you a notification regarding an upcoming Stop Out as we should.
Understandably, we cannot predict the Market volatility, so the Stop Out came a few minutes following the Margin Call notification which you received.

2. You attempted to deposit in order to save your account, however the fact that your bank was responsible for the non-processing of the transactions
is not something that AAAFx should be held responsible for.

3. On the other hand, AAAFx offers 24/5 Support where clients can come and request immediate assistance for a solution to their problem.

4. Contrary to your understanding of the matter, as communicated to you in various correspondences, AAAFx had NO technical problem.

5. As for the bonus, we offered you a remedy for not receiving the notification email for the Stop Out back then and we also doubled the expiry time for
that specific bonus which we offered you, which you were happy to receive.

6. When granting you the above mentioned Bonus with an expiration date of 90-days, we specifically informed you in the correspondences that any
subsequent bonuses added after the date of 18/05/17 would be subject to the standard 45-day policy, so you had been properly informed.
You expressed interest in writing and agreed to take this bonus which we offered to you as an act of good will.

Therefore, let us make absolutely clear that there has been no act of deception or illicit acts committed by AAAFx in any manner regarding any of the points listed above.

Best regards.
tsg040,
Italy,
May 3, 2017,

REMOVED MY BONUS 2017,

december 2015 I tranferred money to AAAFX, with a 30% bonus.
I needed 225 lots to get my 3000 Euro Bonus.
This week I had about 205 lots, so I had almost my bonus.
BUT, they changed the rules, In their terms a conditions of 2017, you must
reach your bonus within 45 days, from date 17 of march.
I never received a notification or a mail, about it.
I read this a few months ago, but I thought this was for the bonuses in 2017, and
not for me, because I funded my account in 2015.
Friday I hear If I will receive my bonus, but I don't think I will get it.
SO 3000 EURO'S IS GONE. Because lack of communication and changing the rules withou telling me, but hidden somewhere on their site, and not really understandable. I think they did this on purpose, so they save a lot of bonus money.

THIS IS A FRAUD IN MY OPINION, AND I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.

I hope they have a solution for me, and whatever the result is I will tell this forum.

And... Are there any other who had the same issue with their bonus, If so, I like to hear it.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted May 5, 2017:
Dear tsg040,

Thank you for expressing your experience regarding our updated Bonus Policy.

We appreciate your comments and concern. However please note that under the Bonus Terms and Conditions, it clearly states that:
“AAAFx reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or terminate the Offer at any time without prior notice. AAAFx will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating its website and it is recommended that you check the website regularly for such updates.”

Our Bonus Policy is quite transparent, and AAAFx cannot be held responsible if a client does not read the full extent of the Terms and Conditions.

In the meanwhile, we kindly suggest that you directly contact us by email at support@aaafx.com, so that we can investigate your specific case.

Please be assured that a satisfactory resolution will be provided to your current situation.

cris2371,
Linz, Austria,
Feb 28, 2017,

bad support, off quotes 2 days.

I´m trading with AAAFX/Zulutrade since a couple of weeks. Up to now, ok, but experiencing "off quotes" @mt4 since 2 days with no noticeable effort. No communication and only meaningless promises when contactiong support. very dangerous, not be able to trade FOR 2 DAYS!!!
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Mar 7, 2017:
Dear cris2371,

Thank you for your comments and we regret any problems that you faced concerning the off-quotes messages with your account.

We reconfirm that you contacted us and that our Support agents checked the case, and informed you accordingly that such a message is usually generated when there is no sufficient margin on a client's account.

However, in an effort to cross-check and provide a higher level of assistance, we reported the issue to our Technical Department to further investigate the matter.

To conclude, we have sent you an additional detailed email where all explanations are provided and we welcome you to respond us with any questions that you may have.

John,
Notting Hill, Australia,
Aug 6, 2016,

Definitely a dealing desk broker. Very high slippage. They do not honour your stops which are filled with big slippage of 20-30 pips.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Dear John,
AAAFx is a non Dealing Desk, non Market Maker, ECN Broker.
As to your comment regarding high slippage, I assure you that there is no high slippage in AAAFx. Let's first define what slippage is.
As slippage, we assume the difference between the price that the User requested compared to the price the trade actually opened/closed.
It is something that may occur for a number of reasons:
Reason #1
During high trading volume, minor time delays may occur between executing the trade at your account.
Of course these time delays are minor (in the region of a few seconds) and are only considered acceptable when high trading volume occurs. As you can imagine, especially in times of high volatility, this will result in marginal differences at the opening and/or closing price depending on the case, so potentially you will notice a certain difference (slippage) to the end result.
Reason #2
Furthermore, if you are trading during news, then due to the nature of the trade time/increased volatility, such differences may occur.
We are aware of these situations and are constantly working to improve our services (e.g. time responses even during high trading volume centered on a particular currency etc), but unfortunately certain parameters are beyond our reasonable control.
Since you are a AAAFx client, please note that AAAFx has a full refund policy in place, in order to investigate such cases and reimburse our Users accordingly.
So if you notice any discrepancy slippage that cannot be justified by the aforementioned, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team and we will investigate your case.
Please contact our Live Support for any questions or assistance whenever needed

AAAFx Team
Sjf,
, Romania,
Jun 22, 2016,

Misleading broker and changing rules during the game. Very very poor processing, though they have 3 people available supposedly available 24/7. Took a week to process opening of my account, they don't say upfront that the bonus is not the one advertised but it's actually up to that amount, advertised leverage 3000 but it is 500 and actually not 500 cause it's 200 and actually is not even 200 cause the margin doubles cause brexit. And there is comission + spread. Do youreself a good and get another one.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
Kindly allow us to address your points one-by-one:

1. The average response for verification of clients’ documents is 24-hours. If both the documents and the deposit are fine, then an account can be opened in as quickly as 1 hour. If clients’ documents are non-appropriate, basic information is missing on the account registration form or no deposit is received, then the account activation will naturally be delayed.

2. We advertise that clients can receive a bonus amount of up to $3000 – “Earn up to 30% bonus on top of your deposit!”. On the “Bonus” page of our website, we clearly describe under the “Terms and Conditions” section, exactly what the requirements are for releasing the bonus funds. Please refer to the Bonus table (https://www.aaafx.com/bonus) that provides examples of deposited amounts, the bonus amount that one would receive and the number of required Lots need to be traded in order for the funds to be released into your equity.

3. By default, all AAAFx accounts have a 100:1 leverage rate. The highest leverage that we offer is 500:1 and that is upon demand by the client. The reduced leverage that you are referring to (200:1) was in direct relation to the Brexit event which was taking place at that time. This was an unusual circumstance and as a result, AAAFx had to increase the margin requirements as this was an extreme condition. Before any such adjustment to the margin rate took place, all of our clients were formally notified in a special newsletter. In fact ALL brokers took this exact precaution prior to the anticipated event.

4. We offer two pricing models, and the spread is as low as 0.2!

Hopefully this information has helped to better clarify the matter surrounding your queries. For any inquiries that clients may have, they may contact our Live Support.

Daniel,
Spain, Spain,
May 29, 2016,

Well... 15 days ago I made a withdrawal order via SEPA bank transfer. Still not accounted in my bank account.... I called from the registred mobile and I get one message about thechnical issues. I then called from a non registered mobile and got a different message that does not stated anything about technical issues...

I hope to see my money cashed in no much longer than 15 days.
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
We would like to inform our clients that the broker AAAFx does not support SEPA transactions.

Withdrawal requests are processed within 24-48 hours, with the exception of during national and bank holidays.
There appears to be no recorded delays with the processing of withdrawals.

If you ever experience any difficulties with deposits, withdrawals or technical issues, our Support Department is available for immediate assistance.