AAAFx review - regulations, trading platforms, instruments and ratings.

3.142 • 112 REVIEWS
Updated: Oct 6, 2022
AAAFX.com

5 star review by antonioinfantino, Italy

low spreads - low slippage - excellent assistance. The spread is the lowest of all ecn brokers. I compared the slippage with 20 brokers and AAAFX is the lowest. The only broker with negative spreads. Five Stars.

What is AAAFx?

AAAFx is a forex and CFD broker established in 2008 and regulated by HCMC (Greece) and FSCA (South Africa).

AAA Fx offers popular MT4 and MT5 platforms by MetaTrader and FIX Bridge ActTrader. Both trading platforms support algorithmic trading and are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a webtrader.

AAA Forex trading tools include 70 currency pairs, 400+ stock and index CFDs, as well as commodities and cryptocurrencies. Social trading is available with ZuluTrade.

There are 3 types of trading accounts offered: ECN, ECN Plus, and ECN Zulu. Minimum deposit to open AAAFx ECN account is $10.

Please read AAAFx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

3.142 • 112 REVIEWS

T
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 24, 2022,

Please be careful this Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Please be careful this Broker. When I have traded loss Money , it's no problem . but when I start trading it's profitable they will deny my profit and restrict my account.
D
Voluntari, Romania,
Sep 24, 2022,

Nice Broker that offers 100% deposit bonus with no shady hidden terms and

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I like that with AAAfx it's poossible to get the option to "avail" a bonus or not. I prefered not to based on my previous experiences with bad bonus conditions. Fair broker with regulation and office in Greece. Would like to get from them crypto withdrawals\deposit. Registration is hard - i had to write all of my information before start to trading. Anyway recommend, good one for big trades
F
Sebes, Romania,
Sep 19, 2022,

Good broker that offers low cost trading

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My experience with AAAFX, would be graded A++ if I was a student. I have an ECNplus account with this broker. I focus on the forex majors only and I like that I can enjoy raw spreads and no commissions with this trader. Their leverage is consistent on all 3 account types, ECN , ECN plus, and ECNzulu.

I fail to see where this broker makes money on the ECNplus account which is what I have, because for this account type this broker charges no commission and offers raw spreads. It would be nice to know how they make money on traders that have an ECNplus like myself, but at the end of the day, there is no point scruntinizing how the broker makes money because I put my utility first.

The minimum deposit is a bit high, at $10 000 USD , but nevertheless, I have been trading for 7 years now and what matters most is if I can participate in the market longer. FX is a game of numbers, and numbers do not lie. This brokers leverage is low as well as trading cost so in the long run the odds of me being profitable are much higher in comparison to my previous broker.
N
Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2022,

recommend AAAFx

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I have been trading with AAAFX since 2019. I am not a fan of changing brokers etc. Their bank wire withdrawals are processed within 2 - 4 working days. It would be preferable if it was 1 working day like what other brokers offer but this broker offers fast order executions .

You can't have everything but I like that all my withdrawals have been processed without any unnecessary hurdles. I recommend AAAFx
L
Belfast, United Kingdom,
Aug 12, 2022,

Gladly withdraw funds

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
The broker not only gladly accepted the deposit but also withdrew it.
It’s possible to withdraw funds to skrill without fees! (haven’t checked other options). Usually skrill charges too much and here it’s for free (but then skrill charges additionally a few %)
V
Athens, Greece,
Aug 5, 2022,

No hassle

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Zulutrade integration could be easy but as i understand it’s more the problem of zulu. Anyway aaafx is a good option to connect zulu copy trading, works fine!
L
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Aug 3, 2022,

One of the trusted broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
For me Aaafx is one of the trusted broker because of regulation. It's from EU so I hope that Greece regulator is better than Offshore one .As the opposite side - no crypto withdrawals =/
P
Pauline
Eastleigh, United Kingdom,
Jul 6, 2022,

Regulated

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
- As i undestood that broker is located in Greece, I've recieved a few calls from that country. It was a bit strange and I asked to talk with me via email.
- Broker is not so friendly with crypto for now but I hope thay will add soon more crypto for deposit and withdrawals
- Spreads on majour pairs are as usual for ecn brokers

Recommend
M
Trgu Mure, Romania,
Jun 27, 2022,

Account Manager

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
My account manager reached out to me when I started to trade here. She guided me through many things. The account manager also informed me about the whole company's services through a phone call. The support team have been useful to me. Anyway I stil think that online chat is much better and when I hear the call for the first time it was strange for me.

As I undestand crypto withdrawals are still not supported but it's possible to use bank card. Kyc was a bit hard because of some documents.
J
Paratico, Italy,
Jun 8, 2022,

Solid broker for forex traders

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have recently opened an account here for forex trading. This broker was recommended to me by my friend, as a broker with very tight spreads on forex pairs, even for exotic currencies. In my view this is one solid broker offering basic conditions for forex pairs, with very tight spreads and fees. Fixed fee for traded lot is $2.5, round lot is $5, while spreads on major pairs is less than 1 pip, exotics are between 1-2 pips. I am also using their own web-based platform which is really good in my opinion. There are excellent charting tools and it works perfectly without any interruptions. It seems to me like I am trading through VPS.
Page 1 of 13