AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Adam K.,
May 2, 2011,

I have a live account with this broker, trades are well executed and withdrawal process doesn't take much time. Fairly satisfied with them!

MSubhie,
KL, Malaysia,
Mar 14, 2014,

I've been using their service for months. Becaused of 2 things:

1) Because they said they have lower spread
2) Because they give no re-quote of execution

Let me tell you guys.

LOWER SPREAD.
I don't see this term is correct as the spread is floating. Sometimes they go high, sometimes they go low. But mostly the spread is just like others or a bit low. Only a few pairs shown the continuously low in spread. When the news is hitting the market, they show no sympathy.

NO RE-QUOTE.
Yes. They are great, no re-quote on execution or closing.

But.. This is the trick. I'm giving an example of AUDUSD.

1. The bid price is 0.90268
2. The ask price is 0.90289 (21 spread)
3. If you execute a buy order, you'll get 0.90289
4. If you execute a sell order, you'll get 0.90268 (21 spread)
5. NO, I made up the 4th one
6. The REAL is, you'll get 0.90247 (42 spread!)
7. Since when you Sell below at the bid price?
8. You may check by registering a demo account and try it
9. The most terrible part is when you'll be 'charged' 2 pips EVERY TIME you close an order
10. You don't believe the 9th one? Please do check on their demo server

My conclusion - they are a daylight highway robber. Don't deserve even a star. I'm withdrawing my fund after realizing this since weeks.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Apr 2, 2014:
Dear MSubhie, Thank you for your comments. Regarding the issue you had with the AUD/USD pair. Please note that we cannot provide you with an accurate answer, as we need every trade's in question details in order to examine them. Please contact support@aaafx.com and provide us with this information. Just a few comments we would like to add: -if the BID price is 0.90268 then indeed a SELL order should open at this price -however, on times when the market is volatile, then there is a possibility that the requested price may no longer be available at market. At such cases, we need to fill in the request at the next available market price. Of course this can create differences to your favour or not. Of course we are aware of the inconvenience this is causing, and we are looking to be able to improve our available pool of liquidity providers, but as AAAFx operates in Market Execution, on times of significant volatility such minor differences may occur. Of course when these differences are not minor, please contact us as there might something that we need to look into, and reimburse you as necessary. We remain at your disposal for any additional questions or comments. AAAFX
AAAFX sales,
AAAFX,
Mar 10, 2011,

Dear Mr Garrod,

During the last 2 months, at AAAFx we have noticed a lot of credit card fraud attempts and as a result we have to take extreme caution in order to protect the interests of both our Users and the funds that have been deposited to AAAFx.

Therefore, Credit Card details are are subject to additional evaluation from our compliance department before proceeding to a withdrawal, so as to make sure you are the rightful owner of the Credit Card used to deposit the funds.
Please note that this is of course not a personal matter and is simply the standard process we need to follow due to the nature of Credit Card deposits, as a mean that enables us to securely transfer and allocate funds to the rightful owner.

Also note that this additional evaluation applies only for Credit Card deposits, since withdrawals for Wire Transfer deposits are processed within the same day; for that reason we recommend to our Users to use Wire Transfer for deposits above $1000.

So please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, but I'm afraid this is a necessary precaution we need to take in order to ensure that both parties will not fall victims of any fraudulent behaviour.
Our compliance department has successfully received your documents and are trying to resolve this as soon as possible; you will receive an update on this within the next 24hours at your designated email address.

For any queries or clarification required please do not hesitate to contact us at support@aaafx.com

Attila Batics,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 23, 2012,

I wanted to withdrawn 1125 USD Unfortunately they returned me back 1054 USD and the transaction fee was 5 USD what included my bank report between my and their bank. I have calmly asked where is the missing amount? The explanation was this:

"Kindly note that in most of the cases there are intermediary banks involved in a banking transaction. Therefore any extra fees that occurred might have been charged by the financial institutions involved in the specific transaction. AAAFx have no control of these fees as they depend on the banking fee policy of each bank."

This never can happen if the bank report include the 5 USD transaction fee. Crystal clear They are market maker, your order never go to the market. If you make profit you win from them, if they have to pay, they try to cut as much as possible, this is my experience. The spreads are average, many times was stopped their server with opened trades i could not manage them, they are unprofessional and not honest at all

Stay away from AAAFX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope nobody will trade with them

Maria A, AAAfx accounting,
Greece,
Oct 25, 2010,

As we have explained via email, the wire has been processed but our bank forced us to use paper wire order, due to use of Intermediate bank! We always process wires within same day! Also: we are not allowed to wire from your account towards your friends accounts because this is forbidden by Mifid. It's considered ML. Please contact if we can assist you further.

Ronald,
Notts, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2014,

Anyone else notice when you close trades, profit decrease a little and when in loss, you lose a little more than shown even with "one click trading”

Alex,
Singapore,
Mar 24, 2011,

Worst broker I ever Seen....

Depositing very Easy...On next day u can trade......

I deposited Money

I traded using there MT4 to trade then I close the position in profit but after I open Zulu trade and found My trade was open and also i the losses

I cant take it..after losses I ask them remaining Discount ,,,,,

Then Only I know true colour of AAAFX,,,They delayed untill I cant take it and after countless effort they paid with the 25 $ fee

Simply wasted 150 SGD due to this sucking Broker....

Dont ever try this....

Go with Oanda or FXCM....

AAAFx Quality Assurance Team,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 1, 2016,

Dear Dr. Kumar,

Thank you for sharing your experience online. Your comments gave us the opportunity to publicly present all the necessary information regarding the case you have brought forward.

In AAAFx, the protection of our clients’ capital remains our prime goal. For security reasons, all credit card deposits are subject to a clearance procedure, which in our case is being executed by a 3rd party processor (Skrill.com).

Your case was handled properly by our Support team Director who ordered an immediate investigation in order to unveil the reasons why your deposit was not received on time to prevent the Stop Out from happening.

The results of this investigation were communicated to you, based on which, your deposit was not received in AAAFx due to a technical issue on their end at the moment of the clearance process. The funds were returned back to you after a few days.

As a result, the Stop Out on the 04th December 2015, was down to normal trading activity at the time, with the available balance at your account, and the standard margin requirements applied. AAAFx cannot be held liable for the losses that occur to any account due to a Stop Out that has occurred due to lack of sufficient margin. This is key information and is not hidden. In the contrary, it is posted not in small print but clearly and explicitly on the Terms of Service section of our site.

Despite the fact that AAAFx was not responsible for the losses your account suffered from, in token of goodwill and in terms of client satisfaction, we offered remedy, your complaint was resolved to your satisfaction and the case was considered as closed with your agreement.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you that AAAFx is an EU licensed and regulated Broker, registered under HCMC and is MiFID compliant. As such, the level of investor’s protection is of the highest standards worldwide.

Once again Mr Kumar, thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide the necessary clarifications to your comments.

AAAFx Quality Assurance Team

KENYA, Kenya,
Sep 23, 2019,

AAAFX SCAM

AAAFX.COM
MY ACCOUNT
AAA 106738
hi my name is khojali
i use aaafx.com for my trading but when i wont to withdrow my fund they are refused they make condition to withdrow i use bank transfer when i deposit throw bitcoin
now my bank account is lock
1 i have to withdrow in same away what i use to deposit
2 first they accept my details document when i have opened an account
AAA106738 my account
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Feb 17, 2020:
Hello Mr. Mohammed

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that there has been a misunderstanding regarding our withdrawal policy. Please allow us to clarify the following:

All withdrawals are sent out to our Investors via the same channel as deposits; for example, an account funded via wire transfer will receive the requested withdrawal via wire transfer, an account funded via Bank Card will receive the requested withdrawal in the same card account, and so forth.

There is, however, an exception in case our clients make deposits using their "Bitcoin" wallet. Currently, we may not send funds to Bitcoin wallets, thus, the withdrawal will return to the registered bank account based on the base currency of your AAAFx investment account.
This information can also be found on our AAAFx site: https://aaafx.com/faq?section=2&question=withdrawfunds

If you wish to make a withdrawal request, you will need to log in your account, fill in the bank details and then go to the Funds Tab to request withdrawal.

You may use any bank account provided it is under your name, otherwise you will need to contact the bank to clarify what actions are required to unlock your current bank account.

We hope, Mr. Mohammed, our explanation replies to your concern. However, should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team.

Kind regards
AAAFx Team
Daniel,
Spain, Spain,
May 29, 2016,

Well... 15 days ago I made a withdrawal order via SEPA bank transfer. Still not accounted in my bank account.... I called from the registred mobile and I get one message about thechnical issues. I then called from a non registered mobile and got a different message that does not stated anything about technical issues...

I hope to see my money cashed in no much longer than 15 days.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
We would like to inform our clients that the broker AAAFx does not support SEPA transactions.

Withdrawal requests are processed within 24-48 hours, with the exception of during national and bank holidays.
There appears to be no recorded delays with the processing of withdrawals.

If you ever experience any difficulties with deposits, withdrawals or technical issues, our Support Department is available for immediate assistance.

Best regards,