ForexVerified.com Review Visit site

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
KickStart Signals+0.583.2+1.859
Precision Signals-1.9423.2-36.569
Heavy Metal+0.2338.9+9.406

Join live discussion of ForexVerified.com on our forum

Andy G.,
Iowa, USA,
Jun 21, 2016,

VERY informative for finding good traders before buying it.
It has really taught me a lot about who is good and who is bad and just how many FX traders really lose. I am very happy I use this free service, and FPA too of course :-) Thx y'all...
Ivan,
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of,
Jan 12, 2016,

Great website! Support staff is very helpful and thanks to their settings my EA works great.
James,
New York, USA,
Jan 8, 2016,

Forex Verified is the most underrated verification service out there. They have a unique set up and very comprehensive EA and systems tracking with a specialized focus on products.
Hariyanto,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Jan 1, 2016,

What makes me interested in forex verified is their kind of unique system as compared to other present in market.
I mean we can buy only verified results and apply on our trading. That is so cool and I think they will add more options in future.
Pawel,
, Poland,
Dec 28, 2015,

Forexverified are total scammers. They just took an active part in knightcapital / fortress fund scam. Also if You look at their site You will see they support many strategies that blowned up peoples accounts. If more proof for this is needed can be shown without any problem. Stay away from their recommendations and their site.
Reply by forex-verified submitted Jan 11, 2016:
We're very sorry to see when Forex Performance Tests do not succeed. We make it very clear however that we cannot specifically endorse a test and ensure performance will remain the same. As you can see on our website, dozens of tests do NOT show consistent profit and we are very transparent in showing this. Happy trading!
Umair,
Punjab, Pakistan,
Apr 29, 2015,

This is by far the best collection I have found of verified Forex trading performance.
The team here is very diligent at keeping the website updated which is nice.
I would feel very uncomfortable picking traders if it weren't for Forex Verified and Forex Peace Army performance tests.
And of course Fx Stat, My FX Book etc.

This site is especially nice because of listings and easy navigation preferences like DD tool :)
Roy,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 30, 2012,

I worked with Scott before when he was associated with Forex Confidential about 4 years ago. Forex Verifed is a excellent site of independent reviews and ratings. Scott Wang is trustworthy and deserves all the recognition out there, for offering such a high qulaity forex service.
Peter,
Ireland, Ireland,
May 14, 2012,

Forexverified is a brilliant site...so simple and concise...it does exactly what is says on the tin which is so rare in this industry. Scott Wang should be canonised for the effort he puts into his replies to even the most mundane queries. I have been dabbling in forex products (with little or no success) for a few years now and so was desperately seeking to speak with an experienced trader who had no agenda whatsoever...Scott has proved to be that person. I cant really speak highly enough of the site or of Scott himself. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
Scott Wang,
Forex Verified, USA,
May 3, 2012,

HotForex just announced they are no longer supporting clients from the USA. We had to liquidate our live Heavy Metal performance test account. If we can find another overseas broker with good silver pricing we will set up a new account, but for now it appears this performance test is over. The account ended after 9 months with +$24.78. It would have been much better if we ended it in March while silver was higher, but little did we know the situation would be changing. Only clients in the USA are affected.

Scott Wang
Forex Verified
Hermes Leao,
Ipatinga, Minas Gerais, Brazil,
Apr 25, 2012,

I want to make from DennisL's words, Nathan's words, John Foley's words, Alastair Brissenden's words and Randy's words, my words.

Scott and his team are beyond any estimative.
I pray to the Lord to recover his health.

Scott is a great man.

My native language is portuguese so I have hard time to express all my own feelings regarding to Scott and his team.

My financial life is then split in 2 parts : Before and after I got to know ForexVerified.

Thank you very much, for all your help.