FXOptimax.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

FX Optimax is a forex broker. FX Optimax offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and ZuluTrader global forex trading top platform. FXOptimax.com offers over 10 of the most traded currency pairs, for your personal investment and trading options.

FXOptimax.com

Join live discussion of FXOptimax.com on our forum

Dwi Harsono,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Dec 14, 2016,

Recommended micro broker with fast trade execution

I have traded for two years with FXOptimax, everything is working consistently fine so far. Fast execution, you can also get bonus on deposits. Good service so far.
FXOptimax,
, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines,
Oct 12, 2014,

Dear Catalin,

Thank you for trying our services and we are truly sorry for your disappointing early impression on FXOptimax.

We would like to clarify the issue you were experiencing on XAU/USD:
1. It was a misconfiguration for XAU/USD in our demo account and it has been corrected already.
2. Live accounts are not affected at all.
3. Commonly, our clients will notify us by submitting trade audit request on their personal area if they experience such thing, and if it is a configuration mistake, we will definitely refund the commission.

We would like to welcome you again to try our services and we highly appreciate constructive advice and opinions from our valued clients.

Best Regards,
FXOptimax PR
FXOptimax Admin,
Panama,
Sep 28, 2010,

Welcome to FXOptimax.
We hope you enjoy our best trading condition and professional support. Any comments, complaints or suggestions will be responded in professional manner. Feel free to contact us at admin@fxoptimax.com

Happy Trading !
FXOptimax PR,
, New Zealand,
Oct 23, 2012,

We would like to clarify the issues brought up by Mr. Nosherwan Adil, regarding the LR fee applied to his withdrawal. The LR fee on client's deposit is covered by FXOptimax, so client will receive the whole amount to his/her deposit without any reduction. That's why if the client request a withdrawal immediately while there is no trade at all, we will charge the $3 fee (as well stated in our website), because as a pure STP broker we do not make any profit if client does not trade.

Furthermore clarifying the other statement by Mr. Nosherwan, we have added the deposit bonus in the same minute to the client deposit. And regarding the failing login attempt, we are a professional company and we will never block client's account without any reason. Furthermore, the client has requested a withdrawal, proofing that he can successfully login to complete the withdrawal form.

This client is just exaggerating everything with no intention of trading neither to have mutual relationship with our company.
Treviso,
Sep 19, 2011,

Hello,

I have not traded with this company and kust got 3 invite emails tonight. These folks feel like a reinvented IntelFX. I chatted online and they deny that they are related but when asked about the infamous Marwan, I was told to email adim. I did and lets see what happens. They are based in NewZealand suppositly, so just becare as so was IntelFX, then when pushed it operated out of Malaysia read the scam case in IntelFX.
Vlad,
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Aug 13, 2016,

I trade in NFP, and my order was open in NON MARKET PRICE! I claim them, but they say GOOD BYE! I have screenshoot, i send them my screen, but they stole my money. My account have FIX SPREAD, but order was open higher than my bar in 200pp
Chack,
Argentina,
Jun 17, 2011,

Their support was very helpful at first, but when trading with this broker few months and does some profits – they make sure you are going to lose in all. Requotes, disconnections, I just can’t contact them… it was always busy.
Stay away with this broker will going into your deep pocket
jamalfx1974@ajsc,
penang, Malaysia,
Jul 10, 2013,

i open new account with optimax..first deposit 203usd through skrill,only get 194 in my account..deduction of usd9.00..so high.when you make withdrawal also have a deduction again..charge,charge and charge..when other broker out there will pay the cost of what ever payment you use,optimax will waiting you money for charge cost..congrate optimax..i pray you will win a tropy of this year..WINNING TROPY OF BEST CHARGE BROKER.i salute you..errrr?what the percentage cost you charge?3.6%..yeap that right..
nosherwan adil,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Oct 18, 2012,

Below is the chat script , i deposited 11.97$ which they returned me 8,97 and deducted 3 $ service charges for immediate withdrawl without any transactions, since these are my funds then why they deducted these charges and after depositing my amount they did not credited bonus thats why i withdraw my amount but they scamed me. I will not recommend this broker to any one just beacuse they are not fair.even my ID 31979 is also blocked i cant even login.They say that i have agreed on agreement but why did not they credited bonus as per their terms?
imaxBrazil1
Hello anu. How may I help you?

anu
hello check my 31979 account

i requested 11.97 withdrawls but you people made me only 8.97 why?

FXOptimaxBrazil1
wait for a moment, please .. let me check

For immediate withdrawal right after the deposit was done (no trades at all since deposit), $3 fee will be applied to cover the deposit fee charged by Liberty Reserve while we received your deposit.

for more details, please go to fxoptimax.…nt/deposit-and-withdrawal

9:04 pm
anu
this is scam and nothing else

i will report it to forexpeace army
Catalin,
Estonia, Estonia,
Oct 6, 2014,

Overcharging for their profit.
About 3 months ago i open a demo account with them for testing and yesterday i have noticed this in my trading.

I have previously contacted them about commissions because when i have open the account i had 0 commission on trading but about a month later they started to add commisison for every transaction.

For an order of 0.1 xau i have been charged over 500 eur and if this would have been on real than i would have opened a case to take them in court.

Not going to open with this fraud broker and don't suggest to anyone to do so.