Forex-Combo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

The Forex-Combo MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex-Combo automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a demo account by the Forex Peace Army™ The Forex-Combo.com forex robot implements scalping strategy.

Forex-Combo.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex Combo System-0.1937.7-6.954

Join live discussion of Forex-Combo.com on our forum

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 18, 2013,

Very good EA! The latest version 4.0 performs great. The support is also very responsive.
Hungary, Hungary,
Jan 19, 2012,

I've purchased the latest version of this EA and after backtesting and a short demo testing I put it to my live account because the results were quite good, and anyway the only way to find out a real performance of a product is a live account testing.

So the performance of this EA was something unexpectedly bad!

All in all it has lost 80% of the trades with large stop losses and I even didn't use the most scary strategy with 260 pips stop level.

Only 1 trade hit the full TP level but of course it was the scalper strategy so I didn't get something big, and 2 other trades were closed in a very small profit, all the rest is full SL between 20 and 110 pips.

I sticked with it until the last time of the refund period but it made losses every single day and the support didn't respod to my message so I decided to get my money back.
Plimus handled the refund very easily and quickly.
Unfortunately I can't get the money back it has lost for me.

My suggestion is this: STAY AWAY FROM THIS EA!
Dec 29, 2010,

I have the forex combo system ,is not that good,i had 15 trads
let start with bad trads ,on micro account
-2.73
0.56
2.72
as you see I lost $42.55
and win 14.25 in 1 month
if keep on doing this I end up with $339 loss per a year on micro account lot 0.02
Michigan,
Nov 26, 2010,

I agree with Linda - their performance is not upto par. Their recent 'update' had bugs - due to this, my to potential profits turned into losses.

Also, they simply don't give you refunds - however after I emailed to them, they agreed to review my results (1 month's worth of data) before considering further...After my 1 month is up, I plan to pursue with them for results and see if they will honor their word.

Approximately 1 month worth of LIVE trading with them has resulted in a loss (not a huge loss but still is a loss).

It supposedly trades in three modes - however, if you have a US broker, then you cannot hedge - so you miss out on the maximum benefit of this EA (whatever that is).

For a typical EA price, they are on the higher side (around 300 USD).

P.S: I believe the EA expires periodically (monthly/quarterly)... so if there is a trade that was opened by the previous version, I am not sure if we'll have do close it out (for profit or loss) by manual means - not clear on this.

P.S 2: This EA MISSED on a HUGE downward EUR/USD move (approx 150-200 pips) about 2-3 days ago...LOL then it did a SELL at the bottom and quickly lost 30 pips :-(

To the Creator of FX Combo: What the heck is happening guys??

Very DISAPPOINTED

On the plus side - they answer all questions within 24 hours.. guess they deserve 2 stars for that.

Florida,
Nov 23, 2010,

We've been running this on demo and a live micro account for a month and it has lost money. Not a lot but I wouldn't recommend this EA to anyone. It has a no-return policy and it is expensive. Not worth it in my opinion.