RatioTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of RatioTrading.com on our forum

São Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 22, 2013,

My perception is exactly the opposite. I paid for a downloadable productwhich download link was not sent. I sent dozens of messages through the site contact form, by twitter, by youtube directly to Abdel Ibrahim (owner) and all that I received was a message saying "you will receive the link shortly. Stay tunned." Well, I lost that money, but not my determination to expose them to the world.
Phoenix, AZ,
Jul 25, 2011,

I've been a member of RatioTrading for 3 months and felt compelled to leave a review here.

RatioTrading teaches Fibonacci trading strategies through written, video and live training courses and this site compared to most educational sites is top dollar. I never knew Fibonacci trading was so important or could be so in-depth, until I started with RatioTrading. While it might seem slightly expensive to join, RatioTrading offers a couple different packages so you can start small, but it didn't take long for me to jump to a monthly subscription.

I'd recommend this for traders obviously interested in Fibonacci trading and newer traders who haven't yet figured out their own trading style and need some guidance.

So Pros:

- Great value for little money
- Variety of options for learning
- Clean website and materials
- On twitter for easy notice about updates

Cons:

- Smaller educational site with focus solely on Fibonacci trading for the most part (some might like or dislike this)
- No community type section so it is easy to meet other RatioTrading members