cTrader.com Review

by Spotware.com

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
cTrader.com

Formerly was xTrader.com.  cTrader.com is owned by Spotware.com. cTrader is a forex trading platform. cTrader is used by multiple brokers.

Join live discussion of cTrader.com on our forum

WBaguma,
Pointe Noire, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The,
Nov 23, 2020,

Some folks recommended me a broker and I made up my mind to have a try. I didn’t hesitate a lot and from the very beginning I chose a trading account with cTrader. It’s because that trading platform was new for me. By that time I was already familiar with both Metatraders.
cTrader surprised me. It’s very intuitive and offers more features than Metatraders. What’s more, it comes with a very appealing design that makes sense for me. By the way, an account with cTrader is scalper-friendly due to the lowest possible spreads.

Bertram Damore,
Maputo, Mozambique,
Nov 13, 2020,

A cutting-edge trading terminal

cTrader hasn’t totally outclassed Metatraders yet, but I believe that it will happen sooner or later. It’s a very promising trading platform that outperforms both Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 in terms of convenience and functionality.
I discovered the platform on the site of my broker. I read there about the tools it offers and decided to try. I opened an account and tested the platform. Its performance greatly impressed me. I’m fed up with MTs and it’s a good thing that such alternative trading platforms exist.

Northern England, United Kingdom,
Mar 19, 2019,

Needs Bug Testing

Order execution eventualities are not properly tested. many glitches were found by various users including myself. such as vanishing stop-loss which apparently they fixed/will fix, but there are still unfixed vulnerabilities that I am aware of.