FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Apr 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
2020-05-21:  The VFSC lists Central Clearing Ltd (14576) as Struck off.  As of 2021-02-12, FXCC's website still claims Central Clearing Ltd (www.fxcc.com) is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with license number 14576.

Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulators: CySEC #121/10
CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BCP, Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BCP, Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Advan Subotnjicki,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Apr 5, 2021,

Good trading conditions.

I learned about this broker from my brother. He also trades currencies and gold. These are quite profitable assets if you look at the current events.
My experience is not so extensive compared to my brother, but I already understand something and can trade on a real account. At the same time, I do technical analysis.
I like that the broker has an MT4 trading terminal. Before that, I only traded with another broker on this platform.
So, MetaTrader 4 is a platform for any trading. Here you can trade in the long or short term. You can trade using stop loss / take profit, apply different indicators.
In general, there are many Forex trading strategies in the world. Yet, for a qualitative forecast of the market, indicators are used. These are good tools that you can download from the Internet or create yourself in the Editor if you know programming )
Although it would be cool if the support was little more detailed than it is now, this broker is good. In any case, good trading conditions cover up all the minor flaws.

Daanish Ram,
Bengaluru, India,
Apr 3, 2021,

I like their trading conditions

This broker suits me. I chose it for currency and metal trading. When making this decision, I was mainly motivated by their low spreads. They are really much lower than what I saw with other brokerage services.
I trade on Metatrader 4 here and actively use custom indicators. As of now, I can’t complain about anything.

Jaymore Henry,
Mar 21, 2021,

I became a scalper here

That’s the first broker that made me scalper. Of course, I could try this much earlier and I really don’t know why I tried scalping exactly this time. Perhaps, I didn’t care about different styles of trading. Previously, I was used to trading without any systematic approach. But then I viewed several articles about scalping and decided to practice it.
I chose this broker specially for scalping due to very tight spreads. I read that it’s very crucial for scalping. I liked this trading style a lot. Long term trading irritates me and gives me a nasty feeling that nothing happens on the market.

Dezider Huba,
Partizánske, Slovakia,
Mar 19, 2021,

I wonder why I haven't heard of it before

regulated brokerage with no commissions on trades and tight spreads. That's exactly what I was looking for long enough!
In my opinion the broker stands out in many regards compared to other CFD and forex trading companies. Perhaps its not that popular at the moment because many people have started investing in stocks using micro investment opportunities that pop up here and there.
Yet, markets can't be this bullish forever, while forex speculative opportunites are always there.
I've recently registered my account with FXCC and fingers crossed all will be just as well as it's been this week.

Chiem Ngoc,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Mar 17, 2021,

almost perfect

If the broker had some stocks in the arsenal of available trading instruments, I'd say that this is the perfect option for daily use and investmetn purposes as well. Yet, the company has ignored the stock market for some reason, and this is why I need to add "almost" to the title of my review.
The rest of the conditions I and any retail trader would find to be above average in their generousity, Tight spreads, fast executions, no extra commission, etc. As an active daytrader I really find these conditions to be very favorable for overall trading success. As you might have noticed yourself, sometimes broker's spreads and fees is exactly what separates a trader from successful profitable performance.

Arun Hayer,
Ghaziabad, India,
Mar 15, 2021,

I was attracted by their trading conditions

They attracted my attention from the very beginning. I have always appreciated tight spreads, so this fact made me pay more attention to this brokerage service. What’s more, their spreads are not only tight but they are also fixed and it’s good as well. Sometimes I saw floating spreads increasing aggressively and I don’t want to face it. It’s much more convenient to trade with fixed spreads.
Having traded for a while with the broker, I also checked withdrawals. They send money without cheating.

Nick Matlala,
Mar 13, 2021,

Very fascinating to trade with

So far I only invested a very small amount ($200) to try the service, and fingers crossed there will be a posiive outcome of all this idea. So far I've only done a dozen of trades, but the impression is very nice. Zero slippages, trading costs are as amazing as promised to be.

Neil Henning,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 12, 2021,

above expectations

when I started my perfect broker search i decided that getting a below 1 pip average spread for EURUSD and GBP would be a great luck. most companies keep these number far above this level, but i needed to keep the trading costs at minimum as long as scalpers can't really afford giving a large share of teh profit to the broker. this company turned out to be my lucky chance to trade what i want and still be profitable, the ecn xl account suits well as keeps eurusd spreads at zero level for intraday traders. i do hope this is going to last long enough and they don't widen the spreads anytime soon. for now this is the great opportunity though which i'm truly greateful for!

Rolfas Urbonas,
Vilnius, Lithuania,
Mar 11, 2021,

Exciting experience

Trading really is exciting and this is what makes it dangerous. I've been through my ups and downs, so I know what I'm talkingn about. Later I realized that the more boring the trading gets, the more profitable it gets too.
I worked on my strategy.
Worked on minimizing the trading costs. Changing the brokerage was the part fo this plan.
With FXCC my average per trade changed from $5.50 per trade to $8.30 - that's all I've got to say about how profitable this is to trade with FXCC.

Harpreet Bakshi,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 10, 2021,

Getting even better

It's been a long journey in trading that I had and I can say for sure that it s not over yet.
However, I believe that I'm finished with picking the best broker. I know that FXCC suits greatly the needs of majority of traders.
In over three years of trading with this company I learnt that the brokerage ensurest the highest quality of executions being the true ECN NDD broker.
It was extremely important to me as I scalp.
I've noticed that FXCC reviews often mention they have tight spreads, quality executions, etc.
Guys, that's true, but you've got to know the exact numbers as "tight spreads" can mean anything. In fact the only reason I bothered to say FXCC thank you by writing this review is that recently they've made the trading conditions even better. ZERO spreads + zero commission for intraday trading on EURUSD. How would you like that? Looks like a promo, but I don't reall ycare if its promo or not. Most importantly I'm really scalping EURUSD having zero trading cost. Miracles happen!