FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com

Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulators: CySEC #121/10
CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BCP, Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BCP, Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Arlo Taylor,
Mudgee, Australia,
Jul 21, 2021,

The FXCC online broker provides a sustainable connection to liquidity during any trading session. Of course, floating spreads for Aussie widen during the peak of volatility in Australia, but that’s the way it should be. No dealing desk, nor delays in fulfilling my orders. I use hedging from time to time if the market goes against me for a while, but I know how to cope with the lock. The choice of leverages adds flexibility to my trading with FXCC.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 23, 2021:
Dear Arlo Taylor,
Thanks for your review and high rating. Our order execution speed is around 50 - 80 milliseconds.

Leo Cam Ngo,
Thu Muoi Mot, Viet Nam,
Jul 16, 2021,

Strong brokerage

I should admit that I have found quite a strong brokerage. FXCC acts as a true ECN/STP broker, the dealing desk is completely absent and servers are placed in many regions. Tight floating spreads together with flexible leverage above average allows implementing different trading styles for many asset classes. Operations and support teams work fast as I get answers to all of my questions instantly. The MetaTrader4 platform is full of plugins and expert advisors to apply algorithmic trading.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 19, 2021:
Dear Leo Cam Ngo,
Thanks for your review.

Kolkata, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC is a scammer. They lie in their agreement

FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have done my research. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Premanshu,
FXCC's regulation and company information available on its website and its accessible by anybody at www.fxcc.com/regulation

You can also download all our legal docs at the following link: https://www.fxcc.com/downloads
Kapiri mposhi, Zambia,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

FXCC is a scam there are not registred VFSC they lied to me and stole my money which have failed to get back till now THEY ARE A SCAM AND NO ONE SHOULD OPEN A ACCOUNT WITH THEM THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. FXCC IS A SCAM BE OWENED PEOPLE.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Elnashy,

yerevan, Armenia,
Jul 7, 2021,

FXCC is scam

FXCC broker did not process my withdrawal request for more than 11 months (withdraw initiated in SEP2020). The amount is 38718 USD.(a screenshot of my withdrawal is attached )
I have tried to contact them many times but they do not reply to my emails or messages in the past 6 months (a screenshot of the opened ticket is attached).
I strongly believe they do some fraud or scam business.

I tried to explain to them that I will take legal action and complaint against them but they answer me my account is with the Vanuatu Island branch (email attached). This was a total surprise for me as I understand that they transfer my agreement and my account in HIDDEN WAY (without my permission) to Vanuatu Island (as I am not a resident of the EU). Worthy to mention that they do not have an active licence in Vanuatu to give forex services (email from VFSC is attached). however, they lie in their agreement that they have the licence number 014576 (clause of 2.2 in agreement) I have attached the agreement and the screenshot of that false information to decide customer.
Also in the footer of their website FXCC.com they mention this false information to mislead customers that they have an active licence in Vanutue which is totally false (screenshot of the website is attached )

As I understand, they try to escape from Cyprus laws and regulations and take their customers money.
They have two websites and all non-EU customers are directed to the Vanuatu island website. (it depend on your IP)

It is worthy to mention my initial agreement was with Cyprus branch (agreement attached) and all the transaction of money I transferred to them was with credit card and it transferred to Cyprus branch.

It is worth mentioning that I have an Italian residency, as I am a PhD student at Polytechnic di Milano University. I asked many ties FXCC to change my residency from Qatar to Italian but FXCC refused and replied with Italian residency should open a new account however, I am the same person. As I was expecting by European residency law can protect me.

Now I am trying hard to open a court case in Vanuatu and Cyprus against FXCC for their criminal and fraud action for not returning my fund.

Worth to mention VFSC and CySec two regulator bodies in Vanuatu and Cyprus obviously close their eye on this fraud and do not investigate FXCC.
I already open complain in Cysec but they just distract the case to not to take the responsibility (consider all my transaction was when my agreement was with CYSEC before I was transferred indecisive way to Vanuatu by )
Also, I tried to ask VFSC to follow up with FXCC and LAWPARTNER (FXCC agent in Vanuatu). But they just told me FXCC does not have an active licence and the license is expired in 2018 (consider my transaction was when the licence is active.) (email attached). obviously, VFSC also does not do its responsibility to regular audits to ensure fraud prevention. VFSC allowed a company without a license to provide trading services to clients since 2018. Moreover, when the license expired VFSC didn't even make sure whether the company refunded clients funds or no, which is again VFSC responsibility to make sure clients funds are safe. This clearly displays the absolute absence of audits from the VFSC side. I recommend to my friends to avoid open accounts with brokers who are regulated with VFSC or CySEC.

Now my request is to ask FXCC to withdraw my money to the same credit card I provided when I transferred the money to their Cyprus branch.

Readale Roberson,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 6, 2021,

I signed up here at the right time

My friend advised me to join this broker. I was mainly attracted by a pleasant news that the broker does not apply comissions, so spreads are the only remaining charges. Since I’m used to scalping a lot throughout the day, such a generous gift from this broker enables me to save money on each trade. I trade with several brokers that ensure good execution and tight spreads, but they charge a commission on each trade and when scalping it can be very biting.
I’m can't foresee the future, so sometimes I fail to forecast the market. The of a presence of a commission for each trade makes things worse. So, this broker gave me a pleasant scalping experience. I don’t need to take into account what percentage of my gain from each trade I should give to the broker.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 9, 2021:
Dear Readale Roberson,
Thanks for your review and rating.

Dex Mol,
Tilburg, Netherlands,
Jul 5, 2021,

I joined FXCC not so long ago, but the trading conditions keep surprising me. First of all, I was looking at zero trading commissions when I was choosing a broker. Others charge a couple of dollars per lot per round, while this is absent here at FXCC. Spreads are low and floating during the day. For EUR/USD, spreads can be 0.0 pips when the market is calm and quiet. Leverages are flexible, while margin requirements allow scalping and other high-frequency trading approaches. ECN connection ensures instant executions in the MT4 platform.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 7, 2021:
Dear Dex Mol,
Thank you for your review and high rating.

SHerkar Chidozie,
Nelspruit, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2021,

It's a very good broker.

This is the first time I'm writing something like this because I've had an unfair broker before. The broker wouldn't withdraw money to me and I decided to change it.
I was advised to try FXCC broker. I felt that it was an honest broker with good trading conditions and scalping opportunities. This information was enough to open my account.
I have been working here for one year already!

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Dear SHerkar Chidozie,
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

William Gagnon,
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 2, 2021,

ECN / STP execution of orders

I am very picky when it comes to choosing brokers, and FXCC in this regard pleasantly surprised me: reliable regulation, ECN / STP execution of orders on all types of accounts, there is no commission, and the costs for replenishment are also compensated! During the first six months of trading, I did not have a single complaint. The support responds quickly, the withdrawal is also problem-free. But I must say that you should not go here without experience at all. $ 100 is still a bit much, and there are no cent accounts to trade on the real market without losing large sums. Speaing of the cons, I personally noted that there are no investment proposals here.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Dear William Gagnon,
Thanks for your feedback. Cents accounts are planed and in the integration queue.

Samuel Wood,
Jun 28, 2021,

FXCC provides us with good trading conditions!

I didn't even think that I could find a normal broker with normal conditions. In Australia the task is really difficult to complete.
FXCC provides us with fair trading conditions, allows to trade lots of different instruments. There is an opportunity to trade with the MT4 trading platform. I have heard a lot about this and I know that it is the most popular trading platform for Forex professionals.
Here is another advantage: the broker gives an opportunity to trade with a leverage of 1: 500. The leverage works for metals, energies, and of course currencies.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jun 30, 2021: