FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: May 24, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Bogotá, Colombia,
May 20, 2022,

Price manipulation

Scam broker. A few hours ago there was a huge price movement in seconds and without SL execution. Huge loss. I use three different brokers and the TradingView tool, only in FXCC does the big movement appear. This is not the market. This is not roll over. This is manipulation to harm the client

Reply by FXCC. submitted May 24, 2022:
Dear Client,
Your case has been resolved. Next time you can contact our support Team with your trade ID for investigation. Moreover we have Average Effective Spreads published on our website in real-time to insure our transparency: https://www.fxcc.com/average-effective-spreads

ALBASRAH, Iraq,
Apr 9, 2022,

Very respectable broker

I would like to assure you that all previous withdrawals have been received, and I apologize for the previous evaluation, being hasty in judging this respected broker But, unfortunately, I closed my account with them, and this is a mistake. I will work with them again. Thank you

Feb 14, 2022 - 1 Star I asked to withdraw on Thursday, 10/02/2022
When the withdrawal request the payment was not approved on the first day the second day it was approved but it has been more than 5 days and nothing arrived when I called customer support it was very rude they robbed me the service agent closed the conversation I am really annoyed by them that they are really fraud.
Please all of you do not deposit with this broker my account number 88841034 I intend to file a case against them in the Financial Conduct Authority. I give you until tomorrow to return the money. If I do not get the money back, I will file a complaint. This is my experience with the thief broker. I ask everyone to be careful.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Feb 15, 2022 Dear Taher,
Your withdrawal of 133.25 usd had been processed on the 11th of February. The refund can take sometime, from 5 to 10 working days.
If you have any questions contact our Support Team

Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 12, 2022:
Dear TAHER,
Thank you very much for your review. The refund time doesn't depend on us but on many circumstances including the card issuer bank.

Darryon Ray,
Ibadan, Nigeria,
Dec 12, 2021,

It took me several months to get used to it

I don’t want to say that this broker has a lot of downsides. It’s really good and I can only praise its trading contisons, in particular good spreads, no swaps and no commissions. Nevertheless, I a difficulty getting used to this broker because of its high minimum withdrawable amount, which is fifty bucks. The matter is that earlier I was used to frequently withdraw smaller amounts. Moreover, I didn’t trade regularly earlier. Here I had to trade more actively to reach that requirement but meanwhile I had to improve my trading and it was undoubtedly a very positive thing.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Dec 13, 2021:
Dear Darryon Ray,
Thanks for your feedback. We permanently improve our services and the withdrawal amount can be < $50 depending on the PSP provider.

John paul,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2021,

(VFSC) says this broker a scam.

(VFSC) says this broker is a scam. Scroll up and read the pdf. This broker doesn't have a license yet claims it does. Be careful sending money here as it maybe hard to get back.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Nov 19, 2021:
Dear John paul,
Please visit our website www.fxcc.com to see all our licenses listed in the footer of every page. It is as simple as that.

Unathi Swartz,
Oct 19, 2021,

Pretty nice brokerage

The brokerage gives opportunities in trading. The structure of the single account type the broker has is very attractive for different trading styles and strategies. I can use robots with high-frequency entries and limited targets, I can use hedging when I want to place locks, I can enter and exit the market several times per day because the commissions are absent here, while spreads are very narrow.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is a very reliable solution in terms of trading software. It assures the fastest connection possible with multiple servers that are placed in different parts of the world. This is a true ECN/STP approach.
I would also like to say special thanks to the customer support team for convenient and professional help with any issue I might have. THis company is robust solution for traders.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 21, 2021:
Dear Unathi Swartz,
Thanks for your feedback and high rating.

Winfield Yundt,
Oct 10, 2021,

I find this broker very universal

I like to trade with universal brokers. They give more opportunities. For example, this broker is equally good for both scalpers and long-term traders. It offers very good spreads. They are very tight, which is very good for scalping. Besides this, you don’t need to pay fees, which makes trading very beneficial no matter who you are: a scalper or a long-term trader.
Yeah, there’s one downside - $50 minimum withdrawable amount. However, it’s a questionable thing, whether it’s a downside or not. I think it’s not. It’s just the price for good trading conditions.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 13, 2021:
Dear Winfield Yundt,
Thanks for your review. The reason we set $50 min withdrawal amount is a high bank transfer fee. When it comes to any other payment methods we can do even a $1 usd withdrawal, no problem at all.

Gera Alex,
Budapest, Hungary,
Oct 5, 2021,

A company with good service

Not a bad company with good service and good conditions. It depends on what to compare with, of course, but objectively looking at things, it is possible to trade with such a broker. They do not have any slippage problems. They execute according to the market.I have been working with FXCC and I made sure that there are no questions with services and the withdrawal of money is all right, so far they work stably, I am confident in the broker. I have been trading not very long, I was looking for my own strategy. As a result, I tested it, decided and now I got on average 400-800 dollars a month. For me this is normal income for the beginning, but my nerves are at the limit. Trading has become my main business now and I'm very happy to have money to live and have a good life. I recommend FXCC as a good broker, it is a safe trading place. They work well and with high quality. They always withdraw any amount of money, even 100 dollars and 1000 dollars. They have always been very responsive and cautious in their dealings with clients. Not all of these methods are equally fast, but it is good that there is a choice.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 8, 2021:
Dear Gera Alex,
Thanks for your positive feedback.

Kayden Lee,
Surrey, Canada,
Oct 4, 2021,

I am thankful to them

I have been trading with this FXCC company since May, for the most part I am happy with their work. When I opened an account and made my first deposit they credited me a 100% bonus. I am thankful to them that there were no problems with withdrawal, because in 3 years I have seen so many "bonuses" in forex which may take six months to withdraw and during this period you can withdraw only pennies, and this is not the toughest scheme. In general, I am not a fan of bonuses. I ordered my withdrawal on Monday and I got my money on Tuesday. But now, have read reviews about FXCC and I understand that they for all so quickly withdraw money. Basically, both the conditions and the work of the terminal are all good, no complaints. There are frequent promotions and bonus programs. The regulation is excellent and there is protection from negative balance. There is a free VPS here, which is also a great advantage of the broker.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 7, 2021:
Dear Kayden Lee,
We are thankful to your feedback.

Zoier Tillman,
Woolloongabba, Australia,
Oct 2, 2021,

I have decided that only an FXCC broker can help me!

I need a good company that gives me the opportunity to make good money. I have decided that only an FXCC broker can help me with this. You see, FXCC was created by ordinary traders. Like me and all of you. Therefore, here are the best trading conditions. There is no commission or spread on some assets if you trade intraday. The broker also allows scalping and risk hedging. I don't know what could be better. Therefore, if you are a scalper, then I advise you to open an account here. By the way, here is the MT4 trading platform. Therefore, you will find professional software with fast market execution of orders and a full set of necessary technical analysis indicators.
Open a demo account to try all the benefits without your own money. It's free!

Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Dear Zoier Tillman,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Zarbat Barazani,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 17, 2021,

It’s good for scalping

I can say that their trading conditions are excellent for scalping. They charge no fees and combined with tight spreads it becomes very attractive to trade here.The only inconvenience here is a high withdrawable amount. Earlier I was used to withdraw small amounts frequently, now I have to put up with this restriction. However, I have nearly got used to it.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 21, 2021:
Dear Zarbat Barazani,
Thanks for your feedback. Our min withdrawal amount is as low as 50 USD.