FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 11, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Mustafa,
Pekanbaru, Indonesia,
Aug 24, 2013,

Service is good..but no paypal payment method to wd/dp
I hope fxcc update it.Thaks

Andros,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
May 20, 2013,

I haven't tried them personally but I know for a fact that they have sheeted some of the traders know. So many complaints against them in CySec but they seem careless about that!! Not to recommend them, unless you want to let go of some of your Money.

Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the offices of FXCC and was left to atttack a competing broker. The FPA considers this to be extremely unethical.

We have moved the review to FXCC's page and changed the rating from 1 star to Zero stars.

Jay,
Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 15, 2013,

When I was looking for a broker with low spreads I came across the FXCC.COM homepage.

They advertise 0.6 pips spread for some currencies like EUR/USD and GPD/USD which are my favorites.

I downloaded their MT4 and opened a demo account. I could see that the spreads for EUR/USD and GPD/USD were really about 0.6 pips. For other currencies the were about 3-6 pips.

I asked them via chat if the spreads on a demo account are the same as for a live account. They told me YES, of course. I thought this will be logical. Why should the spreads be different between a live and a demo account?

I opened a live account and was astonished over their very good services. The reaction time to certify my ID a.s.o took less than an hour. I got a call from the back office AND my new account manager! They even gave me 100% bonus !!! Great !!!

When I started trading this morning, I checked again the spreads. First I thought they are a little higher because of Monday morning (?). But when I switched to my demo account the spreads were as low as last week. Strange!!!

I send an email to my account manager and in the very quick response she told me that they claim a commission of 2.0 pips for each trade.

That’s why there is a difference between my demo and my live account. Not 0.6!! It's now 2.6 pips.

For me, this is a pure SCAM

1. They advertise with 0.6 pips on their homepage
2. On their MT4 one can see 0.6 pips for €/$ and £/$
3. They confirm on live chat that the spreads of live and demo will be the same
4. They confirm via mail that the spreads of live and demo will be the same.

Please ban them on your website.

Yours

Jay, Copenhagen

Reply by FXCC submitted Jul 4, 2013:
Dear Jay, On the demo platform, we offer two types of accounts - commission and spread based. The commission charged on both account types is of 2 pips. On the spread based account, the 2 pips are added over the raw spread, whereas on the commission based account, the commission is charged separately. Thus, the fixed difference of 2 pips between these account types, on both demo and live. On our site, we do not advertise 0.6 pips spread. There might have been a confusion with the information received via chat, where we explained that under normal market conditions, the average raw spread on majors is around 0.4-0.6 pips. If you require in-depth details, please feel free to contact us directly. Best Regards
Justin Dane,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 24, 2013,

HI I just gone live with FXCC seems good so far, I will be p[posting a full review very soon

jakey,
wuhan, China,
Mar 20, 2013,

very good platform, fast execution, I can withdraw my money any time.

bhuvaneswaran,
chennai, India,
Dec 4, 2012,

my withdrawal is pending more than a week

Reply by FXCC submitted Jul 4, 2013:
Dear bhuvaneswaran, Any withdrawal request received within business hours is processed within the same day, else the next business day. The moment we processed the funds, the time frame in which they will reflect on a client's bank account depends solely on the banks involved in the transfer. We constantly strive to be punctual from our end, but the speed of the banks which process the payments is beyond our power to change. Best Regards
Jason,
, Malaysia,
May 6, 2012,

I have used FXCC for 2 months and have tried to withdraw money back to my bank. Everything works fine as expected.

The execution is fast.

The support is good as well and will reply my emails in a day.

I hope FXCC can maintain this services.

I will come back to give another review after my next withdrawal.

Passerby,
, Russian Federation,
Apr 16, 2012,

I agree with Far East Man. Spread (not the lowest) + slippage + 1.4 pips commission = and we have about 3-3.5 pips (4-digit) real spread on EU! That's crazy. Huge, unreasonably comission kill all scalpers accounts. It's time to find another broker.

Reply by FXCC submitted Jul 4, 2013:
Dear Passerby, With a market fill, sometimes there is slippage, be it positive or negative. Even since your post, we added more banks to our pool of liquidity providers, to lower the potential slippage to a bare minimum. The feedback we received from our clients shows that our continuous efforts are successful. In case a client was introduced by a partner which adds a spread mark-up, we make sure we get the client's consent to such trading conditions before allowing the client to trade. Also, we offer 5 decimals pricing from day 1. You are welcome to contact us for more details. Best Regards
Far East Man,
, Japan,
Apr 5, 2012,

FXCC had been one of my most favorite brokers until they increased their commission charge to double the previous amount. The EA I use chases 5 to 15 pips, and if it makes 15 pips, one third of the profits are taken as their commissions, if it makes only 5 pips, then nothing is left. What do you trade for? To make yourself rich? Or to make the brokers rich? This modification is truly the worst step they have done. They charge $7/lot per side or $15/lot round turn, and $10/lot per side or $20/lot round turn for cross pairs. Those amounts are double the commissions other ECN brokers, such as FxPrimus and HotForex, charge. Don't waste your money with them. The broker is joke.

beta,
indonesia, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2012,

this broker very profesional, good service and performance platform,,

wswi,
KL, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2011,

with the recent spike 25 nov 2011 at 5.58am (almost 200 drop EUR) in just 1 sec and yet if you are trade on that trend (EA or manual) you will get pissed off by the excuses of it's support

recent slippage can make make you loosee all the money within 1 trade ( i've see evidence fxcc slippage -100++ pips, even i have evidence that i have 4 slippages issue amounting -150++

sLahud!En,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Nov 25, 2011,

I have been demo trading with FXCC for last 4 months, good platform and spread as well, recently i have started live account and i will rate and share my experiance soon

thanks and takecare

mena-traders,
Nov 7, 2011,

I am dealing & representing several brokerage companies (including banks) & FXCC is the smallest among them....I started to deal with them recently & honestly i would say this is a excellent broker with high standard of customer service..

What is strange (& good) is to find a new company refuses some decent account sizes for very minor issues or paper works & where other major global FX brokers takes it with a big smiles.....thats what happened with me when i start dealing with them............& that says it all.

I wish them to keep the good work & standard.

chemie262,
Germany,
Aug 24, 2011,

This broker is really amazing. Extreme low spreads (EURUSD 0.5 pips typically). Fast executions with no requotes. Very responsive service team. Regulated with 20000 € protection of funds. I hope they can keep this excellent standard over time.

Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 19, 2011,

I promised to leave a review as soon as I start 'live-trading' with this firm.The Company offers ECN accounts as low as 500 USD.I love the company so much because of their good customer service.My account officer is always there to respond to my mails.Live chat is always available.Very good support. I was given all the necessary support to enable me learn my preferred platform-currenex.Their currenex is always connected up to 95% as long as you have good internet connection.The meta 4 connection is also ok,but no live news.

But they need to add live news in their platforms-both currenex and meta 4.My experience so far with them is wonderful.I will be bringing updates from time to time,especially by the time I make withdraw(s).

Mr. Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 4, 2011,

I've been demo-trading and finally opened a live account with them.The support is very ok.The live chat is always available.They have nice staff.They are registered and regulated.

However,the meta 4 easily gets disconnected but does not take time to reconnect.This is what I don't like.The management should instantly rectify the meta4 issue.

With little improvement,I see them becoming bigger and popular.I'm about funding my live account with,so,I promise bring every update as soon as I start live-trading with them.

Mr. Madruga,
Brazil,
Jul 3, 2011,

I've decided to open a real account with this broker after a very nice performance from my EA on their demo account.
Another point that made me decide to open this account is the iphone app platform. I can login into my account on mt4 and on the iphone app simultaniously.
Account opening is easy and the support was very fast.
FSA, Mifid and Cysec regulations make it looks good.
I won't rate this broker for now, but I will keep you guys posted in a near future.