FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Bogotá, Colombia,
May 27, 2022,

FXCC helped me with my problem and restored balance

FXCC removed the trade and restored the balance to the account. Thank you for your help and responsibility to correct the problem. Withdrawals are made normally and quickly

May 20, 2022 - 1 Star Scam broker. A few hours ago there was a huge price movement in seconds and without SL execution. Huge loss. I use three different brokers and the TradingView tool, only in FXCC does the big movement appear. This is not the market. This is not roll over. This is manipulation to harm the client

Reply by FXCC. submitted May 24, 2022 Dear Client,
Your case has been resolved. Next time you can contact our support Team with your trade ID for investigation. Moreover we have Average Effective Spreads published on our website in real-time to insure our transparency: https://www.fxcc.com/average-effective-spreads

ALBASRAH, Iraq,
Apr 9, 2022,

Very respectable broker

I would like to assure you that all previous withdrawals have been received, and I apologize for the previous evaluation, being hasty in judging this respected broker But, unfortunately, I closed my account with them, and this is a mistake. I will work with them again. Thank you

Feb 14, 2022 - 1 Star I asked to withdraw on Thursday, 10/02/2022
When the withdrawal request the payment was not approved on the first day the second day it was approved but it has been more than 5 days and nothing arrived when I called customer support it was very rude they robbed me the service agent closed the conversation I am really annoyed by them that they are really fraud.
Please all of you do not deposit with this broker my account number 88841034 I intend to file a case against them in the Financial Conduct Authority. I give you until tomorrow to return the money. If I do not get the money back, I will file a complaint. This is my experience with the thief broker. I ask everyone to be careful.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Feb 15, 2022 Dear Taher,
Your withdrawal of 133.25 usd had been processed on the 11th of February. The refund can take sometime, from 5 to 10 working days.
If you have any questions contact our Support Team

Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 12, 2022:
Dear TAHER,
Thank you very much for your review. The refund time doesn't depend on us but on many circumstances including the card issuer bank.

Darryon Ray,
Ibadan, Nigeria,
Dec 12, 2021,

It took me several months to get used to it

I don’t want to say that this broker has a lot of downsides. It’s really good and I can only praise its trading contisons, in particular good spreads, no swaps and no commissions. Nevertheless, I a difficulty getting used to this broker because of its high minimum withdrawable amount, which is fifty bucks. The matter is that earlier I was used to frequently withdraw smaller amounts. Moreover, I didn’t trade regularly earlier. Here I had to trade more actively to reach that requirement but meanwhile I had to improve my trading and it was undoubtedly a very positive thing.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Dec 13, 2021:
Dear Darryon Ray,
Thanks for your feedback. We permanently improve our services and the withdrawal amount can be < $50 depending on the PSP provider.

John paul,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2021,

(VFSC) says this broker a scam.

(VFSC) says this broker is a scam. Scroll up and read the pdf. This broker doesn't have a license yet claims it does. Be careful sending money here as it maybe hard to get back.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Nov 19, 2021:
Dear John paul,
Please visit our website www.fxcc.com to see all our licenses listed in the footer of every page. It is as simple as that.

Unathi Swartz,
Oct 19, 2021,

Pretty nice brokerage

The brokerage gives opportunities in trading. The structure of the single account type the broker has is very attractive for different trading styles and strategies. I can use robots with high-frequency entries and limited targets, I can use hedging when I want to place locks, I can enter and exit the market several times per day because the commissions are absent here, while spreads are very narrow.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is a very reliable solution in terms of trading software. It assures the fastest connection possible with multiple servers that are placed in different parts of the world. This is a true ECN/STP approach.
I would also like to say special thanks to the customer support team for convenient and professional help with any issue I might have. THis company is robust solution for traders.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 21, 2021:
Dear Unathi Swartz,
Thanks for your feedback and high rating.