FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Lim,
Perak, Malaysia,
Mar 21, 2016,

I stuck in deposit fund problem. Cause I failed to sent them my bank statements. So I request for refund, but until now I only received a refunded email from FXCC, not my money... I hope FXCC not a scam and returning my fund asap.

Justin Dane,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Mar 24, 2013,

HI I just gone live with FXCC seems good so far, I will be p[posting a full review very soon

sLahud!En,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Nov 25, 2011,

I have been demo trading with FXCC for last 4 months, good platform and spread as well, recently i have started live account and i will rate and share my experiance soon

thanks and takecare

Mr. Madruga,
Brazil,
Jul 3, 2011,

I've decided to open a real account with this broker after a very nice performance from my EA on their demo account.
Another point that made me decide to open this account is the iphone app platform. I can login into my account on mt4 and on the iphone app simultaniously.
Account opening is easy and the support was very fast.
FSA, Mifid and Cysec regulations make it looks good.
I won't rate this broker for now, but I will keep you guys posted in a near future.

Mr. Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 4, 2011,

I've been demo-trading and finally opened a live account with them.The support is very ok.The live chat is always available.They have nice staff.They are registered and regulated.

However,the meta 4 easily gets disconnected but does not take time to reconnect.This is what I don't like.The management should instantly rectify the meta4 issue.

With little improvement,I see them becoming bigger and popular.I'm about funding my live account with,so,I promise bring every update as soon as I start live-trading with them.

Andros,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
May 20, 2013,

I haven't tried them personally but I know for a fact that they have sheeted some of the traders know. So many complaints against them in CySec but they seem careless about that!! Not to recommend them, unless you want to let go of some of your Money.

Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the offices of FXCC and was left to atttack a competing broker. The FPA considers this to be extremely unethical.

We have moved the review to FXCC's page and changed the rating from 1 star to Zero stars.

Kapiri mposhi, Zambia,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

FXCC is a scam there are not registred VFSC they lied to me and stole my money which have failed to get back till now THEY ARE A SCAM AND NO ONE SHOULD OPEN A ACCOUNT WITH THEM THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. FXCC IS A SCAM BE OWENED PEOPLE.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Elnashy,
FXCC's regulation and company information available on its website and its accessible by anybody at www.fxcc.com/regulation

You can also download all our legal docs at the following link: https://www.fxcc.com/downloads
Kolkata, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC is a scammer. They lie in their agreement

FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have done my research. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Premanshu,

wswi,
KL, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2011,

with the recent spike 25 nov 2011 at 5.58am (almost 200 drop EUR) in just 1 sec and yet if you are trade on that trend (EA or manual) you will get pissed off by the excuses of it's support

recent slippage can make make you loosee all the money within 1 trade ( i've see evidence fxcc slippage -100++ pips, even i have evidence that i have 4 slippages issue amounting -150++

phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Now This is my final review is Scam all my money is have stolen.

when the market not good and then I lock my transaction.
after that I have close all my transaction in fxcc reason that my transaction is hedge transaction that out off their policy .

So my money that I earn from 1000$ to 5000$ is gone .

This broker is really scam .

Dec 17, 2019 - 5 Stars This is my second reviews after do trading scalper EA with this broker.
1. If u order manually by mobile sometime have delay or off quote.
Happen on news time or high impact time movement.
2.If you using MT4 on VPS is ok and working find with ur EA don't worry.
All you have from this broker leverage 1:300 and No commission with no swap(everyone not only Muslim)
3. Withdrawing by skrill still fast but not faster need 1 or 2h (Mon-Fri)
sometime need half day.
4.The customer support can contact with live chat or by email not instant but
only a few hour reply back.

I'm recommend to use this broker for scalper EA.
Now my account is nearly $5000

Aug 26, 2019 - 5 Stars After I don't believe all commend here.
So I want to test my own self is work.
My experience I do deposit by skrill on 12-08-2019
and I have do withdraw on 26-08-2019 from Morning and afternoon I received my money withdraw $600 .