SlumdogForex.com (Maurice Perry) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 10, 2015

Join live discussion of SlumdogForex.com (Maurice Perry) on our forum

Dec 20, 2013,

The site offers Forex training. I signed up, then it took two days to get a confirmation, along with my logon credentials and web address for members. The site included a downloadable PDF manual and twenty-seven training videos, as well as a few extras. My complaint is that other than the PDF book, none of the other material was accessible because none of the links worked. Moreover, all the links were the same and just pointed back to the index page. I tried to contact customer service using the link provided on the page and all I got was "This domain may be for sale". I sent six emails to this company and never received a response. Exasperated, I sent a final email requesting a refund. Still no response from them, but now I can no longer login to the website, yet no refund. Totally unprofessional site, managed by thieves. AVOID THIS SITE.
, USA,
Jul 30, 2012,

Slumdog Forex is the worst program I have ever purchased. Don't waste your money it is simply rehashed info.
louisiana, USA,
Feb 24, 2012,

videos don't work, can't log into forum, contact page is blank
Italy,
Aug 27, 2011,

Guys this is such a simply system based on sma crosses,stocastichs zones using 1m,5m,15m timeframes. honestly it doesn't worth the money .
Waste of time and money.
Stay away.