ACY.com Review

Also SynergyMarkets.com/SynergyFx.com

Formerly was ACYSecurities.com

ACY Securities Pty Ltd

Also ACYCN.com

Updated: Aug 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms. ACYSecurities.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ACY.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com and ACYSecurities.com.  Other websites of this broker include acyasia.com, SynergyMarkets.com.

Established: 2013
Address: ACY Tower, L 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW , 2067, Australia
Contact: support@acy.com, +61 2 9188 2999
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACY.com on our forum

Queensland, Australia,
Apr 30, 2021,

Could this also be fraud committed by Acy. ?

Further to my dirty data post.
Acy bought Synergy Fx.
Acy therefore also bought my $35k to $40 k worth of trades in the market.
Acy then sabotage my Ea's with dirty data.
They could not work.
My trades were extremely difficult to manage manually.
I lost a lot more trying to manage these trades manually.
They fact that Acy were notified of the problem and chose to ignore me.
Is that possible fraud?
Matt

Apr 22, 2021 - 1 Star When Acy Securities took over Synergy FX. My data feed was compromised.
I get multiple bars on a four hour chart.
This has stopped my Ea from working through the Acy platform.
They have left me high and dry.
I have been totally ignored and treated like scum.
I am trying to go through AFCA about them.
Acy have said to AFCA that the data feed has nothing to do with them.
Not their problem at all.
Please help, I have been totally scamed.
Cheers Matt

Manila, Philippines,
Apr 21, 2021,

Bad customer support

It took so long for the support to respond to your quiries. Not a user friendly broker. You can't easily make another live accounts.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 5, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

Best ECN Broker ..
Low spread .. More Than 700 trading product.. It is characterized by easy withdrawals and deposits
Provide a lot of offers that benefit the customer
ACY is on Toooop ..

Switzerland,
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 25, 2021,

Just bad broker

I deposited money with credit card 4 months ago and I am still not able to withdraw them back with credit card. It is possible to withdraw it with bank transfer but that would result in high fees, as I am in Europe and this broker is in Australia.

After 4 months still not possible to withdraw with credit card is just bad. Also I deposited with Neteller and it is not possible to withdraw with that either. To top this, their support is very rude
Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 17, 2021,

Perfect Broker

Perfect Broker
low spread , great offers and they are updating themselves every day
also they added PayPal as a deposit and withdraw method , it's a fantastic step
i'm very happy with ACY

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Oct 26, 2020,

Terrible trading quality, Terrible experience in withdrawing money

Hello guys I've been using a lot of different brokers throughout my trading career but this is the 1st time I have to write a negative one about one broker.

I wanted to withdraw 40k in my account, but ACY doesn't accept to withdraw the whole thing at once. They require me to do it at a maximum of 15k per time. And 15k is the maximum for you to withdraw in a day.
For god sake, I have to make it in 3 days to request withdraw my money. Then now, it's more than a week I haven't received enough money.

One fishy thing about this broker is that they don't send you the whole money you request. My 1st withdraw was 15k but they split it into 3 transactions with DIFFERENT NAMES of the sender. Those senders I have no idea who they are, what their banks are?

When I talked with one agent from ACY, she gave me a ref number of the transaction and said they transferred me the money. Then she asked me to check with my bank.
I checked, my bank said there is NO money transferred from oversea to my account. Nothing related to the ref number she gave me. My bank required me to have the BANK of the sender and the NAME of the sender information. Then I turned back to her and ask her about the bank and the name of the sender information.
Then for god sake, She DIDN'T know.

The whole thing is still going on. I am frustrated with this terrible broker.
DONT EVER USE THEM if you want high-quality products and services.

There are many other great brokers out there. Just don't use this guy
Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Aug 20, 2020,

Reliable brokerage firm (I say this because they pay my salary)

Working with ACY currently, been almost 12 months. ACY acquired Synergy in 2019, lots of these reviews here are directed to Synergy. The whole operations and management have changed since its been acquired.

5 Star Rating removed.

We think you must mean "Working for ACY" instead of "Working with ACY".  Your IP overlaps with 2 other accounts that left reviews for ACY as well as ACY and Synergy representatives to the FPA.  Your email address is at ACY.com.  We had hoped that the change of management would improve things, but are deeply disappointed to see fake reviews from ACY employees.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Really inside the offices of ACY in Australia),
Aug 6, 2020,

Great Broker

i am trading with ACY for the last 3 years,a lot of things has been changed even the updates on their websites which made it easier to withdraw.
the only thing that is helping them out is their account managers which i can reach them 24/5 on my whatsapp anytime anywhere. they are using the MT4 and the MT5 platform which is easy for beginners and professional traders.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Australia used by representatives of ACY and Synergy.

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Mar 19, 2020,

Great broker. Very professional services unlike many other brokers (BTW - I work for ACY)

I've been working and trading with ACY for 5 months now, the spreads are definitely competitive. The user experience is easy, there is a 24 hr support, available in like 6 languages. I definitely recommend

5 Star rating removed.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 5, 2020,

Stop! acy securities & SynergyFX is scam forex broker

acy securities & SynergyFX is scam forex broker.
This broker acy securities/SynergyFX every good home reviews is fake and paid.
i deposit to acy securities & SynergyFX but can not withdrow my money.
When you claim your money/withdrow to acy securities & SynergyFX that they are delete your profile that you cant login your account…!

acy securities & SynergyFX you can deposit but this broker you can not withdrow your money.