ACY review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Also SynergyMarkets.com/SynergyFx.com

Formerly was ACYSecurities.com

ACY Securities Pty Ltd

Also ACYCN.com

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · ACY.com  · Is this your company?

What is ACY?

ACY, formerly ACY Securities, is an online forex broker offering the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms.

ACY.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds (stock shares and others), commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read ACY Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

ACY
Formerly at SynergyFx.com and ACYSecurities.com.  Other websites of this broker include acyasia.com, SynergyMarkets.com.

Minimum Deposit: $50
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACY.com on our forum

Sydney, Australia (inside the offices of ACY),
Aug 20, 2020,

Reliable brokerage firm (I say this because they pay my salary)

Working with ACY currently, been almost 12 months. ACY acquired Synergy in 2019, lots of these reviews here are directed to Synergy. The whole operations and management have changed since its been acquired.

5 Star Rating removed.

We think you must mean "Working for ACY" instead of "Working with ACY".  Your IP (194.223.169.18) overlaps with 2 other accounts that left reviews for ACY as well as ACY and Synergy representatives to the FPA.  Your email address ends with @ACY.com.  We had hoped that the change of management would improve things, but are deeply disappointed to see fake reviews from ACY employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2022,

Terrible , Unethical , Scam

Spreads got bigger when ACY come to know that i made my trader profile under an IB , sending you the proof , the Image is attached, the Older Demo account which i run for almost two weeks, and my live accounts spreads , mentioned within black circle i plotted , two Mt4 platforms are running at the same time for the standard account , a big deception by this broker.the one which is regulated by Asic that's why we traders lost out all trust with almost all of the brokers.
i am amazed with such a big Deception that a broker can do for every individual account.
Thanks to God, I always check these things before I make a deposit . We all traders have to be very smart while fighting with these Greedy brokers out there ( Some brokers are also good, not all are the same , but only exceptional).
Link to Image , here it is
Broker should be Red Flagged everywhere , as they have Asic regulation? Ahh they dont deserve that.

россия, Russian Federation,
Feb 11, 2022,

Scammers, nullified my deposit

Fraudsters! I made a profit of $3.500. My account was blocked. They sent a letter that they reset the profit to zero. I do not recommend doing business with them!

Мошенники! Я сделал прибыль 3.500$ . Счет заблокировали, прислали письмо что обнуляют прибыль. Не советую с ними иметь дело!

Queensland, Australia,
Apr 30, 2021,

Could this also be fraud committed by Acy. ?

Further to my dirty data post.
Acy bought Synergy Fx.
Acy therefore also bought my $35k to $40 k worth of trades in the market.
Acy then sabotage my Ea's with dirty data.
They could not work.
My trades were extremely difficult to manage manually.
I lost a lot more trying to manage these trades manually.
They fact that Acy were notified of the problem and chose to ignore me.
Is that possible fraud?
Matt

Apr 22, 2021 - 1 Star When Acy Securities took over Synergy FX. My data feed was compromised.
I get multiple bars on a four hour chart.
This has stopped my Ea from working through the Acy platform.
They have left me high and dry.
I have been totally ignored and treated like scum.
I am trying to go through AFCA about them.
Acy have said to AFCA that the data feed has nothing to do with them.
Not their problem at all.
Please help, I have been totally scamed.
Cheers Matt

Manila, Philippines,
Apr 21, 2021,

Bad customer support

It took so long for the support to respond to your quiries. Not a user friendly broker. You can't easily make another live accounts.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 5, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

Best ECN Broker ..
Low spread .. More Than 700 trading product.. It is characterized by easy withdrawals and deposits
Provide a lot of offers that benefit the customer
ACY is on Toooop ..

Switzerland,
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 25, 2021,

Just bad broker

I deposited money with credit card 4 months ago and I am still not able to withdraw them back with credit card. It is possible to withdraw it with bank transfer but that would result in high fees, as I am in Europe and this broker is in Australia.

After 4 months still not possible to withdraw with credit card is just bad. Also I deposited with Neteller and it is not possible to withdraw with that either. To top this, their support is very rude
Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 17, 2021,

Perfect Broker

Perfect Broker
low spread , great offers and they are updating themselves every day
also they added PayPal as a deposit and withdraw method , it's a fantastic step
i'm very happy with ACY

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Oct 26, 2020,

Terrible trading quality, Terrible experience in withdrawing money

Hello guys I've been using a lot of different brokers throughout my trading career but this is the 1st time I have to write a negative one about one broker.

I wanted to withdraw 40k in my account, but ACY doesn't accept to withdraw the whole thing at once. They require me to do it at a maximum of 15k per time. And 15k is the maximum for you to withdraw in a day.
For god sake, I have to make it in 3 days to request withdraw my money. Then now, it's more than a week I haven't received enough money.

One fishy thing about this broker is that they don't send you the whole money you request. My 1st withdraw was 15k but they split it into 3 transactions with DIFFERENT NAMES of the sender. Those senders I have no idea who they are, what their banks are?

When I talked with one agent from ACY, she gave me a ref number of the transaction and said they transferred me the money. Then she asked me to check with my bank.
I checked, my bank said there is NO money transferred from oversea to my account. Nothing related to the ref number she gave me. My bank required me to have the BANK of the sender and the NAME of the sender information. Then I turned back to her and ask her about the bank and the name of the sender information.
Then for god sake, She DIDN'T know.

The whole thing is still going on. I am frustrated with this terrible broker.
DONT EVER USE THEM if you want high-quality products and services.

There are many other great brokers out there. Just don't use this guy
Wollongong, Australia (Really inside the offices of ACY.com),
Sep 4, 2020,

Great Trading Platform and experience

very professional team specially the account managers they are professional trained and has a lot of knowledge, i did like the webinars they did help me a lot specially Alistair ones (smart guy), i would defiantly recommend them and will stay them for the long run

5 Star Rating removed.  This is your second "client" review left from inside the offices of ACY.  Last time you said you were in Saudi Arabia.  At least you aren't lying as hard this time.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.