ACYSecurities.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 7, 2019
Formerly SynergyFx.com
Formerly at SynergyFx.com.  Other websites of this broker include acy.com, acyasia.com.

About ACYSecurities.com

ACY Securities is an online forex broker. ACYSecurities.com offers the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 currency trading top platforms.

ACYSecurities.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL: 403863, VFSC #012868
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Local Bank Transfers, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Doku, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of ACYSecurities.com on our forum

NSW, Australia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Keep away

Legal Scammers, Heavy Slippage, Non-ethical, Unprofessional and Illiterate staff

Sep 26, 2019 - 1 Star September 25th, 2019

I have open the acct with ACY Securities, week and halfback.
(2nd week of September 2019).

You all will not imagine what kind of service I have received, it was
a nightmare, I had open positions on UK Brent from the last
Friday (20th of September,2019).

As I was setting up my trading station on Sunday, 22nd of September, 2019
and was doing the analysis and waiting for the Market to open at 17.00 Hrs EST.
Nothing happened, the trading station (MT4 of Acy Securities) was dead and
showing the data from last Friday (weekend data), and was trying to get hold
of the support team on the live chat, as the live chat on the website shows as 24/5
availability, there was no response, I was worried and concerned, and there
is no help at all from the live chat, and NO ONE WAS THERE TO CHAT AT ALL
I was just sitting and waiting to chat with these people to know what is going on,
as the MT 4 from other brokers were up running, except the one of ACY Securities
and I was up 5 hours eagerly waiting to know what is going on, I ran out of luck
at 10.30 PM Est ( which is 1.30 PM Australian Time ) tried calling directly using
my land line for 6 times, no response at all and was directed to voice mail, tried again
for the last time, got lucky after 4 minutes to hear a live person on the other side
by the name Shirley, she claimed to be one of the Senior Managers at ACY Securities
upon asking the status of the MT 4, she said that she have no clue what I am talking about
and she said that the staff is not in for the business (it was 1.30 pm Australian Time and they
are not even ready for the business )and she was not aware at all until I told her the
MT 4 is not working at all, and she took my number and said will get back
to me in half an hour, I was in the impression that she will get back to me and waited another
hour and half, no call no information, and still the MT 4 was dead, and the time at my
place in Canada was 30 past mid night, and I see the live chat up running and started communicating
with the live chat person, LOL, even he don't know that the MT 4 is not working at all
he said he will look into it and get back to me, after 20 minutes he confirmed that there is a
problem and they are figuring it out what is wrong,( WHAT A EXHIBIT OF A DISASTER AND UN PROFESSIOANLISM), In the mean time I sent a message to my accounts Manager Jason Goh,
who is very un professional, un educated and have no knowledge of the product and service
and even do not know the work ethics to respond back to the clients, He did not even
realize that he is making his living cause of clients, He showed up for work at 3.00 pm
Australian time where the day almost was done, and he wrote me an email for apology about the
mess, it has happened twice in a row in less than a week, that too when I sent an email about the
the ACY Securities the way they are carrying their lousy business and he think he did a big
favor for giving me a Good Will of $30 which is not even peanuts to me against my wastage of time
and losses incurred and frustration I have gone through physically and Mentally.

The bottom line is to educate to my fellow traders not to invest your hard earned money with this
brokerage, you may see some positive reviews on this company which is posted by the employees
of the company.

Happy Trading
Arno,
Almere, Netherlands,
Apr 28, 2019,

Great trading conditions

have been trading for many years and since September 2018 I’m a customer of Synergy FX / ACY Securities. As far as I’m concerned their Pure ECN account offers the best trading conditions in the market. My EA’s clearly perform much better using a Synergy FX / ACY Securities Pure ECN account, than an ECN account of one of their competitors. The spread is always very close to 0 pips and they charge only $ 5 / lot. Their portal is very user-friendly. I never experienced any problem using their service and therefore never contacted their customer support, so I can’t give comments on that subject.
Paul,
Mar 25, 2019,

Without doubt worst in the industry!

Avoid at all cost! They are very unprofessional outfit with dubious practices. Without a doubt the worst I have had the misfortune of using. They appear large but in reality are a very small company. Support is almost non-existent.

They claim lower spreads in the industry but the facts tell otherwise. Slippage is bad at times. Commission structure is also one of the highest around.

They even accidently pushed their MT4 trading servers forward + 2hrs for the start of daylight savings and did not even notice that day it was 1hr out (until I brought it to their attention). This action caused my trading robots to open orders in the wrong trading window, which then lead to substantial losses, yet they are not accepting any accountability for their professional negligence!

Do yourself a favor and give them a miss. There are so many better reputable brokers out there, so why waste your time and money with such an unprofessional company?
Minsk, Belarus,
Dec 17, 2018,

Additional notice to my previous review

I would like to add an additional note to my previous review about SynergyFX:

I've tried to communicate with their complaince department but they requested me the same documents. Not sure what a problem with them: even they don't have money for payouts or don't maintain their customers records in proper way... Today I've sent a complaint to Australian Financial Compliance Authority. Let's see what happens next.

Dec 11, 2018 - 1 Star I’m a client of SynergyFX since 2011. I’m also their IB and had a MAM account with them. After incident with Swiss Franc happened in 2016 I decided to make a pause in trading and left around 2200 USD on my account with them. Now I want to withdraw funds and here is what they requested from me to perform withdrawal:
– proof of orginal deposits (transaction records with the right amount)
– your signed IB agreement for earning the rebates
– your rebate proof records
I really have a doubt that their request is legal. Even if it is, what can I provide if it was almost 7 years ago?! It’s really ridiculous. As a financial institution they should maintain all records on their side. Strongly don’t recommend to work with this company!
Sochin,
Budapest, Hungary,
Feb 7, 2018,

My favorit

Synergy is one of the best broker I met. It provides a very good user friendly portal to manage deposit, withdrawal, transfer between accounts etc. The trading conditions are very competitive and their server is working rock solid. I trade already for several years here and I really like it.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hi Sochin,

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and review. We have always appreciated working with Hungarian clients! No nonsense and loyal traders.

Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Sangjan,
BKK, Thailand,
Jan 18, 2018,

New team very good services
Fast deposit and withdrawal
Well trading servers
Executions very good
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hi Sangjan,

Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We are always happy to see our Thai clients actively trading and enjoying our services.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Hungary,
Jan 12, 2018,

Excellent trading conditions

I trade forex since 2010. I started trading at Synergy in early 2015. During this 3 years I had good experience with them. As I mainly use breakout and scalping strategies, for me the fast and reliable execution is top priority. I tried more than 20 brokers in order to get the best execution, but I must say the No. 1 was Synergy. They have good average spread, and what is more important, especially in case of scalping, they provide rather low slippage, which shows that they have good and stable liquidity providers. Their support is responsive and correct. As I am in Europe, the only problem is the time difference to Australia, therefore sometimes the communication seems to be a bit slow. But in case of withdrawal of money it is even advantageous. If I make withdrawal in the evening, the money is on my account already in the morning.
If somebody will trade seriously and longtime, my opinion is that Synergy is a perfect broker and a good choice.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hello informer,

Thank you for your kind words and continual business. You have been an exemplary client, and we are always happy to see you making great money on our platform.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

Ronnie,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Inquiry...

I really wish this brokerage had better support. They have some very interesting managed account programs and are the only FX managed programs in Australia.
But their phone lines only connect to one mate and he is not very in the know about their funds product offerings...
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Jun 8, 2017:
Hi Ronnie,

We do not seem to have any information about your inquiry on record.

Please email us at support@synergyfx.com.au and we will send across all relevant information for your consideration.

Many thanks,
Synergy Support.
Liam Brown,
NSW, Australia,
Feb 28, 2017,

Disappointed.

Each time I call this brokerage, I speak to a man named Daniel. He is not pleasant to speak with or helpful at all. Synergy has some interesting Managed Trading products but their support is simply not up to par with the other companies in the industry I work with. Sad.
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Hi Liam,

We are sorry to hear you feel you had an unpleasant experience when calling our company. We strive to create a welcoming environment that is facilitated by our knowledgeable staff. Daniel is a valued member of the team and it is rare to have a comment like this about his client relations.
We have searched through our database and cannot find any client by your name, nor any notes in our CRM of a call taking place with a Liam Brown. We would love to resolve this matter by arranging a time to speak, or if more suitable we are happy to discuss via email on support@synergyfx.com.au

We appreciate that you find our fully licensed Managed Trading products interesting and it would be great to discuss these further with you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your rating and prove to you why Synergy FX is an industry leading broker.
Joseph Akpan,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 16, 2016,

Delayed withdrawal

I deposited 3400$ with synergyfx, and i had someone who wanted to trade for me,but i later changed my mind because i needed to use that money for somwone,only to be told by synergyfx thaf i cannot withdraw my money,that i must open a trade. Please assist me resolve this issue because this is getting out of hand
Reply by SynergyFX Support submitted Mar 6, 2017:
Hi Joseph,

It is extremely unfortunate you decided to take this matter to a forum for an issue that was already explained to you at great length and was no longer within our control.

As we are licensed and regulated by ASIC, when dealing with funding and withdrawal issues, we must abide by the guidelines and recommendations of the banks and regulator. We also have policies in place to protect ourselves against fraudulent activity and for certain suspicious behaviour.

In this instance you deposited funds from one bank in Nigeria, never traded on your account, then tried to withdraw to a different bank which was based in Malta. This is against our returns policy which states it must be returned to the funding account, due to a number of attempts of fraud against our company.
This payment was also flagged by our AA credit rated provider the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Once they have flagged a payment, it then becomes a much more complex issue than just returning your funds. We explained all of this to you and you proceeded to share confidential emails with dozens of people, still not realising that everything we were doing was completely legal.

This process was eventually resolved when the bank released your funds to your account and we consider this issue resolved as of months ago.

We had hoped you would edit your review, but it seems not. We wish you all the best with your future trading wherever you so choose.