Axiory.com Review

PT International Limited

Axiory Global Ltd

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axiory is a forex broker. Axiory offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. Axiory.com offers over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Axiory.com

Established: 2012
Address: No.1 Corner of Hutson Street and Marine Parade Belize City, Belize, Belize
Contact: support@axiory.com, +442031502506
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/000122/15.
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay, VLoad

Join live discussion of Axiory.com on our forum

Axiory.com profile provided by Axiory Team, Oct 7, 2020

The Axiory brand was launched in 2011 and has become an industry leader serving traders across the globe since 2012. The broker has created a savvy, friendly, and intuitive space for accessing the forex and CFDs market, where clients’ needs always come first. Axiory traders are privileged to excellent trading conditions, unique risk management tools, tier-1 liquidity, and the constant support of an international, highly professional, and extremely friendly team, under an IFSC licensed broker.

Murat Turkmen,
İstanbul, Turkey,
Jul 30, 2012,

I have been monitoring Axiory more than 6 months and have been using their PAMM System more than 1 month and my account is up about 8 % within 1 month.The most imprtant item is they have a systematic approach and competitive tools which they serve for customers like PAMM,MAM,Mirror Trader and so on.If you want to invest on your own,you can also use their reliable platforms and get benefit from their Axiory Broadcast and Market Analysis daily.In addition,they have a great customer support that you can find anyone at any time to answer your questions and queries.I highly recommend Axiory.

Justin Rule,
Phuket, Thailand,
Aug 1, 2012,

SCAM SCAM SCAM they write there own review's they are the worst broker I have ever been with in my life, there mt4 disconnect's without warning if you have any problem's they blame it on all on your trading even when there's nothing wrong with your trading there customer server's is hellacious I will not get my money near this broker there are much better more profitable and friendly brokers out there but this is one of the worst just one big scam they will do everything to steal your money and blame it on your trading!

Cisco,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Aug 10, 2012,

I have been using it for a while now and I can say that I am pleased with what is happening so far. Customer support is available 24/7 and is one of the best I have worked with.
Their Metatrader platform works excellent, decent spreads and fast executions.
They offer "Multitrader" where traders from around the world show their performance. There are very good traders in there you can choose from.
I really recommend this service to anyone serious about Forex Trading.

JAMES,
BARCELONA, Spain,
Aug 21, 2012,

My experience with them are very good. The service is fast and efective. They are allways making improvements in the service.

They say that they'll improve the web and make it more automathic. So, perfect.

Kelly,
, Czech Republic,
Sep 4, 2012,

Prompt and friendly support. High profitable and time-saving investments. I am really satisfied. Everything goes really well.

Average Joe,
, Czech Republic,
Sep 17, 2012,

I just cant believe their traders performance . I personaly know 3 people - all lost large portion of their investment. One of them close to 90% . They have been connected through their IB in Czech Republic named Tomas Hruby (Guy know nothing about investment or risk whatsoever .Only writes some nonsense from time to time to calm everyone down lol ) . The performance showed on the website is absolutely funky .
I hear one good thing about them tho --> and thats a communication .
Everything else is NO GOOD . FPA ,check the positive reviews...

TomasHruby,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Nov 23, 2012,

Hello everybody,

I was founded this forum at google. Im little bit surprised because I saw my name here at this topic. Firstly I must said that Im working such an IB for more than one Brokers company. So my review is based on experiences across this bussiness. Not only from one!

People from Axiory Ltd. works day/night for clients. I must said that support is very flexible. Unfortunately, this can not be said about another brokers. Axiory offering a solid portfolio of traders. Yes, sometimes there are drowdowns. It was poor at the beggining, but You know, nobody can keep an eye on everything and completely at times there msut be a drowdowns. Its trading! The rules are strict, leaders know them.

And Joe,... who are you?
Poeple, boy called Average Joe really dont knows me.
My clients kill me if I will lost more than 30% of deposits. So, I can said only the one... Do not trust people who hide behind nicknames!
I personaly meet clients, I showing the trades, I have good relationship with all of my clients! Ask him on Facebook!

If you read my posts at my FB page, you must know whats my job and whats is job of Axiory.
If somebody cannot trade profitable, he loss 90% and more. Its not a mistake of broker, its your. Its simple.

So, ask me for everything you need. I will help you.
Have a nice weekend.

snowman,
, France,
Jan 6, 2013,

i loose 2 portfolio with them and the multitrader (their pamm system). i invest on two differents manager. they do marging call on both portfolio in one month. the pamm i invest had very good performance in the past (one year history) they were only fake. i check the trade and you can really see that the trader had no more than 2 month experience. so if you want that a beginner managed your portfolio go to axiory, and you will loose all. the axiory people are very disponible even late in the night. but they are too candide and innocent to work in the forex market they should open a candyshop.

dont give money to this broker. they also have very bad spread

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for stopping by and leaving your message here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. As per the spreads - it depends on the specific money manager and their strategy as spreads provided for investors can be a subject of money manager's markups. As per the spreads for retail traders, we provide true interbank market rates on both ECN and STP / Direct Market Access accounts. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
Walters,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Feb 15, 2013,

Their strategies are only scam, nothing more. There is always new trader with really good history and when you connect to this MAM so it goes wrong, really wrong, it wipe my account twice! Its only fake and I hope they will loose their license because this is nothing more than fraud!

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for leaving your comment here. I would like to take this opportunity to explain the solution for money managers in more detail. A lot of money managers achieve interesting results and clients often ask us if they can connect to a money manager and copy their performance. Everything that Axiory does is connecting both parties and providing services to them. However, every money manager works and decides on their own, with their own trading strategy. Money managers are absolutely separated from Axiory. Therefore, we can't be responsible for their decisions, or guarantee any future profits. Axiory provides money managers with technological and legal solutions, and for the security of their clients Axiory provides ?Capital Guard?. This feature guarantees a maximal percentage of drawdown of the investment. Moreover, we provide other security options for clients of money managers. Thanks to our technologies, investors have quality options to diversify their capital, to close their investment online anytime etc. We continually develop, innovate and provide technologies, services and solutions of the utmost quality both for money managers and self-traders. In case of any further inquiries, we would be more than happy to make everything clear. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory
nihit,
mumbai, India,
Mar 12, 2013,

MIMBER....the business partner of AXIORY is on run....I have enough documents and evidence to prove what I am claiming here.............MIMBER and Axiory opened the office in INDIA saying that they are AUTHORISED OFFICE of axiory aand AXiory have taken away money on the pretex of MULTI TRADER which eventually went nowhere...AXIORY now says mimber is just our introducing partner and we are no responsible for their acts...HOw rubbish.....THEY ARE NOT THE BROKERS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.......Some of theri money managers who make huge losses are now not listed and only rosy pictures are shown on website

Reply by Axiory Global submitted Apr 8, 2016:
Dear sir, thank you for your comment here. At Axiory, we receive several partnership requests every single day. We do our best to have all the partnerships under the utmost control. Frankly, we also refuse a lot of the requests. However, unfortunately we can't be responsible for the claims or acts of our introducing partners. We are only able to consistently control and subsequently prevent incorrect or unethical partnership towards both Axiory and our clients. Axiory provides solutions both for retail forex traders and money managers / introducing brokers. We at Axiory have developed modern technologies with protective features intended for investors to protect their capital. A money manager can be anyone who passes our approval mechanism. Every money manager is connected with Axiory only as a business partner and therefore, Axiory can't be responsible for a money manager's decisions. However, thanks to our technologies investors have quality options to diversify their capital, close their investment anytime, and protect maximum drawdowns from their investments with the capital guard feature. We would also recommend all our clients to send their deposits only to the account that you can see in our client zone (MyAxiory) or on the official website of Axiory. In the case of any further uncertainties or questions, we would be more than happy to make everything clear and transparent. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Team Axiory