ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
146 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
208 traders already tried
Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
213 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Sergio,
Woodland Hills, USA,
Sep 6, 2020,

ITradeAims is the real deal

I have been using ITradeAims for a couple of years now and I have to say its very effective. Immy does a great job in the live chat room. He has tons of videos that are very useful to really understand how to trade Aims properly. My account is actually growing and I still have a lot to learn. Highly recommend Aims Trading!

Pune, India,
Dec 28, 2019,

Really Stress Free!!!

I am almost 2+ years with them and In simple words, Immy is superb trader and true mentor. Straight forward trades, no confusion on stop loss or Target, always trade towards Tz1(target 1). Moreover, one can easily avoid false Breakouts with his system, which I will recommend as before joining him, I have lost my good capital slowly and gradually by taking False Breakout. I can recommend for those who wants to learn true Money Management and grow their account at good pace.

JAKARTA, Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2019,

Real STRESS FREE TRADING

I know CHAOS system for quite long time ago. Still not stable and confusing until I found AIMS. This system make me really "STRESS FREE",... Even I am new, but IMMY guide me to a very step by step learning. He opened my new paradigm of trading.

With T20 lesson, I am struggling to locate SETUP 1,... not easy at the beginning,.. but on top of that "STRESS FREE"

I really recommend AIMS for the one who want to follow to be "USD 100K Trader Lifestyle"

Canberra, Australia,
May 10, 2019,

Highly Recommended fractal trading

I find the AIMS system very user-friendly and simple.
It is based on Bill Williams method but goes that step further in ease of entry and exit via fractal drawn boxes

Reply by immy-aims submitted Oct 18, 2019:
Hey Cobar53, Thank you for your 5 Start Review. Much appreciated.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Trading With Aims

First of all, If you are starting with AIMS and a new trader PLEASE follow ALL of Imran's advice and instructions.

As a new trader a few years ago while in the "Search For The Holy Grail mode" I bought the system and the training that is included, fooled with it for a week, and then threw it into my embarrassing pile of systems and indicators.

Then after spending what to me was a ton of money, I found out I could have avoided all that loss of money and pain had I exercised what was placed in my hand upon the purchase and STAYED WITH IT,

I am now back to using the original AIMS system and it has changed my trading forever.

Trading is not something that will make you rich overnight. Think of this as a career you will be investing in similar to money you would spend on tuition if going to school to say learn a trade.

Only this is a recession proof life skill that if you are willing to stick with it no matter how long it may take whether you can devote a little time around a job or have more time than others, it is a journey well worth taking.

I have been fortunate in that I began learning the business over 4 years ago around my full time 12 HR rotating shift factory job, and have been able to devote myself to it full time since Oct. 2016

With that said, if you start your journey here and STAY here you will have a trade plan with clear rules like the trigger to enter, stop loss placement, and even a low stress trade management rule built into the system if you so desire.

That alone will give you a HUGE leg up to start with.

Not built on some secret magic, but methodology that is timeless whose aspects can be found in any market on any time frame.

You will also have excellent material on the most overlooked aspect of trading IMHO which is the psychological portion of trading.

You can read this as you learn to apply it in the live markets again, over time.

If I could, I would give Imran 10 stars.

It must be very frustrating to see people like me who in the past had all the of the best to devote themselves to money and time wise right in their hands, yet had to go find out the hard way:)

Lodz, Poland,
Jul 3, 2018,

The AIMS community is the most supportive, and the coaching alone is priceless!

I thought I would update my previous review.

Firstly I retain my Five Star rating.

I am now almost longest standing AIMS member that
still posts., having been a member for five years now.

I was a losing trader for many years before joining AIMS
but I get relatively few losers now.

Not because I trade AIMS but because I've learnt to read
the charts. My AIMS journal has been a big factor in that.

The AIMS indicators in themselves will not make anyone
any money, I can promise you that.

but the AIMS community, although it sees old members
move on, and new members arrive, is always nurturing
and supportive.

I have been a member of two other paid training courses,
Five Star mentors Chris Capri and James Edwards, who charges
up to 50,000 GBP for personal coaching and also repeatedly insists
you shouldn't be looking to make more than 10% pa. Am I missing
something here? So I contrast that with Immy's system which is
infinitely more profitable and his enthusiastic and tireless
coaching is priceless.

If you want to succeed you need to really work at it. AIMS is by
far the best environment to master your trading psychology,
which is what will dictate your ultimate success or failure.

Other paid communities are marred by infighting and backbiting.

I've watched other AIMS members, really modest and unassuming
guys, keeping a regular trading journal and making 60% per month
and sometimes much, much more

I found that so motivating to see that it was actually possible.

Again, it's not about indicators, it's all in the psychology, and AIMS
will urge you to keep a T20 journal, where you will see your batch of
twenty trades show a profit ( I actually once lost 18/20 trades and
still came out ahead - just )

As a seasoned pro I can guarantee you one thing - an ounce of
coaching is worth more than a ton of indicators and systems

and that's where AIMS really scores

Mar 26, 2015 - 5 Stars I made 150 pips this morning on my live XM broker account, its becoming the norm now. I can put this down 100% to the AIMS Skype Room and Immy's tireless coaching
-----------------------------------------
Its a bit like going to the office, I only look in about 1 -2 hrs a day
and thats all the trading I need to do. more than enough.There is
a great spirit and camaraderie amongst the guys including a few Master Traders who are also always happy to give advice.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried every system and indicator known to man over the last few years - nothing worked consistently because of my trading flaws - I just couldn't see them. AIMS Skype room has helped me overcome these poor trading habits and the difference has been phenomenal! - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

2015-03-26 5Star I made 150 pips this morning on my live XM broker account, its becoming the norm now. I can put this down 100% to the AIMS Skype Room and Immy's tireless coaching
-----------------------------------------
Its a bit like going to the office, I only look in about 1 -2 hrs a day
and thats all the trading I need to do. more than enough.There is
------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-02-05 5Star Its all been said but after three weeks -

most days are winning days, and I believe all weeks genuinely are profitable as claimed. How many longstanding systems can really make that boast? - and I don't see any AIMS members contradicting it

Today two winners, 19 pips and 18 pips and a couple of 'rent' losing trades around 5 pips each

A good day but all my losers have been very modest, often less than 5 pips and so far never more than 7.

It is not a complicated system as the guy below suggests, but of course you need a basic idea of how to trade forex. However Immy does have his unique way of teaching which might appear complicated - but to start with you only need to know the basic indicators and rules and they couldn't be more simple

There is no stress. at the moment I am sticking to the basic 1 min system and winning very well. With experience I can see how the 'add on' method will really boost profits

Of course profits can be boosted by trading six currency pairs simultaneously but that requires more concentration that brings its own stress but I'm sure it can be done with practice

but you could certainly incorporate larger time frames as they require only the occasional look in.

Entry is very clear. Exit too is stress free and mechanical. There are options here but usually I like to trail stop the boxes and just keep going until stopped -

You never lose more than a few pips and when you hit a solid trend you stand to make some big gains

Disadvantages?

The basic system is not really set and forget on the 1 min timeframe

Monitoring the majors at London or NY open its not long before you find a set up

but once you're in a trade you do need to be in front of the screen to know when to exit, so you might need to give a couple of hours a day to the system

but overall that is a very minor inconvenience and there is always the option of larger timeframes that don't require this

What Immy has done for me over and above everything else is to open my eyes that it is all about a stress free mindset

its not usually the system that fails but the flawed mindset. When emotions take over you will never win however good the system

With such modest losses, you can now approach trading in a calm businesslike way -

and there is no other way to succeed in Forex trading!

Ahmad,
Qatar,
Aug 18, 2017,

A trading system with a sole

Well, it is my first review on any product ever, but I had an urge to write this review as a guide for those who have been lost in the world of trading for a long time. In order to make myself clear, I started trading six months ago and during these three months I bought several pre-packaged systems which I did stick with the best of them for less than three weeks. I know, am a man child and I like to have new toys from time to time which is detrimental in the world of trading.
However, what I found fascinating about itrade aims is that it is a system traded by real people which evolved over the time. You can read the blogs of immy and the journals of the main contributors who started as students and found there unique ways to add to the system and refine it following the old adage "do more of what works and less of what does not work". In a nutshell, aims is a system with a sole and a story behind it, making it easier for you to buy into it and follow it on the long run. Also, you will be surprised about how Immy is taking your long term success so seriously and as a personal goal for himself.

Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 18, 2016,

The Holy Grail of Trading doesn't exist, so I settled for the next best thing

I’ve been a member of AIMS for 7 months now and virtually no day past by where I don't learn something that will improve my trading.

The experience has enriched my trading knowledge and helped me develop two of the most important skills required in trading; patience and discipline.

Trading is a journey, you cannot become successful overnight. Just like you cannot become a heart surgeon in a few days by only reading a medical textbook.

Immy, the creator of the AIMs system, is a very passionate teacher. While he's not going to spoon-feed you every little thing, he and the other members will guide you all the way to your goal as long as you are willing to do your part. He and the others has done all the guesswork and put together a comprehensive and proven plan, it is up to you to follow it or not.

This is not a black box trading system with propriety magical indicators that promise you the world but deliver nothing. Every single part of the AIMs system and indicators are explained thoroughly and has logical reasonings behind each one of them.

The AIMS community is also very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend new members to post every trade they take in their journal so Immy and the other veterans can help you out. There are also many detailed trading journals made by the other members where you can learn from their mistakes as well as successes.

rob,
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2016,

Great easy to understand system

I have been with Aims for a few years, and it is a simple to use, system, with great visuals, great website and forum, with plenty of support for the novice or experienced trader. Love these guys

Portugal,
Oct 13, 2016,

Aims is the best no bullshit system around

Aims strategies are awesome, and after a year trading with them I see no time limits or faults like most other strategies sold online, and above all the community is very helpful and you actually learn to trade properly, consistency, planning, patience and all other traits of a fully committed trader, you will not get rich in one day but if you want to take a trading career seriously look no further, this is the best around and will teach you all you need both if your a veteran or a new trader learning the ropes.

Jasmien Elkaabouch,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2016,

Real System, Real Results !

AIMS is for people who are serious about trading successfully. Multiple strategies across multiple time frames provides you with the flexibility to trade on your terms.

The AIMS Skype Room takes your trading to a whole new level. Facilitated by a professional trader who's commitment to your success is only matched by his genuine passion, unparalleled knowledge and seriously honed skill for trading all markets and all timeframes.

If you've made the decision to succeed at trading then AIMS will provide you with the tools, strategies and ongoing support from people who are the best in the business.

In an Internet based world with overwhelming options, AIMS cuts through the noise by providing people with a genuine back tested system that works !

Abu Bakar,
Khan, Pakistan,
Oct 13, 2016,

Works as Said and Does Well.

Okay to start off, this has been one of the best systems I have ever bought! It worked as said and it did well. Plus the support from Immy is great and the forums are downright wonderful. Definitily worth the money and time invested. Fractals and Chaos Theory perfectly inherit the world of forex. 10/10

Miroslav Mirgus,
Tabor, Czech Republic,
Dec 4, 2015,

AIMS is the best strategy I know. I've tried a lot of them but this is the best TOP.

Peter Szakal,
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary,
Sep 11, 2015,

Dear Users, I know AIMS since more than 2 years, and changed my mind about the markets. I mean, this is the best trading method, and the best support on the planet. Mental trainings, Skype room, friendly and awesome people. Everything, what a trader needs day by day. Thanks Guys! Best Regards, Peter from Hungary. (ps.:My english is not the best...)

Paul,
Chom Bueng, Thailand,
Jun 1, 2015,

Like others I came to AIMS by accident and left because AIMS seemed a/ to easy b/ too cheap for a lifetime membership c/ concentrated on mental issues rather than the system. I came back to AIMS because it started to make sense and had been updated using idea's I am familiar with. I came to the realisation that time is precious , if you are like me and age is creeping up on you and you think you cannot trade the lower time frames (1/5 min ) think again .If I can do it you can to , AIMS is a game changer. !

Kyle,
Hobart, Australia,
Mar 27, 2015,

Just for starters to qualify where I am at, I have been trading for four years now, three of which has been on a live account. My trading life started as a 5 minute scalper and progressed through to VSA trading, trading 1hr TF with entries on 5m charts. From there, I moved to AIMS trading about 2.5 years ago and initially found it a little difficult. It was not due tot he method, but due to my own application of the method and a lack of application to it properly.
I then moved to another method, trading price action on H4 charts and was mentored for over 12 months in this, but it just didn't seem to work for me, although the mentor was self sufficient with it and helped all he could.
Then comes June last year and my return to the AIMS methodology. I was determined to make Forex my primary source of income. The second time in AIMS, I thoroughly read the manuals and learned them by heart. I also read through the multitude of threads and posts in the forum and became more familiar with the method, as well as the traders within the AIMS community, some of which have I have also seen writing recommendations here.
I am now a much better trader than I was before I returned to AIMS, and am becoming more consistent every week. I am in the skype group whenever I can during LO and NEO sessions.

The AIMS method. There is nothing in comparison to this - and I genuinely mean it. You can apply it to the timeframe that suits you. Can you be there during the first two hours of LO and can trade with little procrastination - m1 trading can be very fruitful for you. You work full time and cannot make it to session opens, H1 and D1 trading can be for you with exactly the same methodology. People knowing about fractals will understand that there are waves within waves, and due to that, any timeframe will work, it is just the time between entry and exit that will be the difference.
As others have alluded, AIMS is based from Bill Williams chaos theory and Immy has applied his interpretation to is, along with some fantastic indicators to help along. Yes, most of the indid can be sourced from the 'net for nothing, but you will not be able to be constantly helped/mentored by Immy or the other AIMSters and this is priceless in itself.
the cost of AIMS is insignificant to be honest, especially considering I have paid thousands for other methods in the past.
Will buying AIMS make you profitable. No. You also have to apply yourself and work on your mindset. Luckily, this is discussed in great detail in the AIMS forum and constantly added to. You also have the opportunity to participate in the AIMS Skype group. Yes, it is a small monthly fee, but that will weed out those who are serious about trading, and the others who will not commit a small outlay to make themselves a better trader. I'll be 100% honest and say just one trade this month paid for the skype group for the YEAR.

In my honest opinion, Bill Williams Chaos Theory + Immys Method + the wonderful group of AIMSters is a huge way towards making a person a consistently profitable trader. The only other thing is yourself. If you are true to yourself and commit to it, there is only one way your trading will go, and that is profitably.

It is great seeing the forum with the amount of people independantly trading profitably as well as the guys in the Skype group as well trading with confidence and becoming more profitable as they go.

I could not recommend this method high enough - but you will also have to apply yourself. Without proper application, you will not make any method profitable, but AIMS will give you the best chance I know of.

Michael Z.,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 21, 2015,

Hello everybody,

Since I've been using the "I Trade AIMS Stress Free Trading"-system since October 2013 and my trading has enhanced alot in that time I've come to the decission to drop a review about AIMS system here. It's funny because I've stumbled over AIMS right here in the FPA-review section.

I was trying to trade for 2011 and as most beginners, I jumped from one strategy and system to another on the quest of the holy grail of trading. I learned many things, joined a "Price Action" program but didn't get my feet on the ground. Then, in October 2013 everything has changed as I purchased a lifetime AIMS premium membership for a very, very reasonable price. It's less than you have to pay for most 1 or 2 days trading seminars and it's worth 10, 20, 100 times of them.
Beside the robust and dynamicly evolving trading-system with different entry and exit strategies, the most important fact is the extremly commited support from Immy (the founder and owner of AIMS) and other senior AIMS traders (AIMSters) who are offering free-of-charge mentoring in the AIMS live trading room and the AIMS forum which are inexhaustible sources of knoledge and support. They are the core of mastering the strategies.

In September 2014 I stopped trading anything else and devoted my whole trading time to AIMS system. This has really payed off as I was able to more than double (2.36x) my demo account in just 13 weeks. In this period I was able to bank 1.368 Pips with an average risk of only 15 Pips per trade and just a little more than 2 hrs trading per day.
Watch the stats here: Results_09-12_2014

Since 5th of January 2015 I'm tradeing a live account and already have made more than 350 Pips until today with the same rist as mentioned above.

As conclusion I can say that AIMS changed my trading completely in a way that it has supplied me with a solid set of trading rules and with Immy's and the AIMSter's knowledge of handling trader's behaviorial and psychological phenomenos. These two aspects make AIMS so powerful.

Cheers,
Michael

Mike M,
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic,
Jan 13, 2015,

I have been a customer of Aim's trading system for about one year. There are two key trading strategies and a number minor ones that are all fantastic. The live trade room has always opened without fail and Immy has mentored many people including myself all included in the purchase price of the system. With five years of trading experience this really helped me out and I would strongly recommend this to beginners and pro's alike.

Tracker,
Munich, Germany,
Dec 15, 2014,

Hi All,

I started trading the AIMS way a few month ago after years of drifting through the trading world trying this and that with not much success.
AIMS offers a system for a very reasonable price especially when you take into account all the support you get through the chatroom and the AIMS Stress Free Trading Community Forum with its wealth of information.
My questions regarding the system are answered in the Chatroom while we are trading the DAX for example. Just being in the Chatroom gives you valuable information about how people that know what they are doing handle their trades.
Apart form that the whole system with its indicators and templates is evolving to stay on top of things.
One thing is for sure, since I really started to get down to business with AIMS and stopped letting my mind run wild with speculations about what the market is going to do and therefore stretched the rules my account is gradually heading north.

Best regards,

Tracker

Eddy,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
May 1, 2014,

I do feel sorry for GIm, but from my own experiences with AIMS forum (i bought it Sept 2013 but i'm still learning the eBook!), 100% of my questions have been answered (within 1-2 days at longest) in detail with solid solution by the creator (sir Immy) or other AIMSters, I must say: YES. the forum is a very PRECIOUS source of knowledge. Like a soul of AIMS System.

As advised from the beginning in the forum's rules, before you forward any questions, you're encouraged to re-check 'the same' questions in the forum. which might had been answered already before you.

And yes, some of the indies can be found in MT4 in their basic form(like AIMS Gator, AIMS Waves),
AIMS Gator is the one which is 100% identic to the original one in most free platform such as MT4, BUT re-boosted with AIMS' Purple Line (which is a kind of customized MA)and in synergy with AIMS' original patents : AIMS Box, AIMS Range, AIMS Level, AIMS Tight Box+Alarm.
AIMS Waves has now evolved into AIMS Waves Special Edition+ red/blue "Bulls Eye" signal (not officially released yet) which cannot be found anywhere, perhaps, because it is a fully customized indies.
I like all of those indies, including AIMS' original Talking Alerts &/ alarms with its Buy-Sell Dots (red/blue/ black diamond dots) and AIMS advanced technique called The Fruit & The Seed with Double Arrows signal.

And YES, you & i must have a strong will to FOCUS in learning all AIMS indies. If you say Price Action trading is the simplest one, it's correct (specific AIMS indies also based on Price Action as well).., so AIMS is like: Price Action trading+smart indies+AIMS EA = Ultimate Trading System.....Hey. it's been around since 2009 and it's been surviving till now even getting better....it's evolving like the market we know...it's ALIVE, not a Dead or Walking Dead like other cheap ones which mostly FAIL, am i right??

Erik,
Lille, France,
Apr 30, 2014,

Hello People
I do recommand itradeaims system for the following reasons:
1° Membership is cheap and its one off payment
2° You get access to a forum with tons of information, journals, videos, indies, etc...
3° You have access to the live chat trading room and you will be part of a community with very good traders
4° Immy, the creator, has a strong ethic about his work and he does support you and help you
5° You have a 100 Page ebook with many examples of trade
6° The strategy is based on very scientific,solid & profitable theory about trading
7° Its simple (never said it was easy though)
I have read a review saying that the system is not as easy as it looks. Well, i want to say this to the newbees: Trading is not easy! You have to learn & understand the basics and you have to work seriously (you can't just buy a system, trade few days of few weeks and say: It does not work!). This is the case for ANY system. When I discovered Itradeaims, i was a newbee, in the room, Aimsters were patient with me, helped me and i learnt a lot from them. I guess i was a bit lucky to start my trading career with ItradeAims (of course i am still trading this system now).
Cheers

2011-08-12 5Star Hi there
I have just made 139 pips yesterday using AIMS trading.
Once you know how to spot a saddle point, its very easy! You got your saddle point, your dot alert, check the rules, check M5 trend and lets pips go. Exit correctly and bingo!
Dont get it wrong, I did have losses (6 of 16 trades) but i keep them low.
I never made so many pips in a day (even in the week, i am a beginner!)
I have been into chaos trading for few months only. Its amazing how Aims trading has caught the essence of Chaos Trading into a simple strategy to use .

The blog is always rich of thoughts, charts and advice and "Immy" and his AIMS team are always in good mood and prompt to help you and reply to your questions.

I would recommand this strategy to anyone interested in trading forex and especially if you are interested in Bill Williams work.

Erik

Tomi,
Tampere, Finland,
Apr 29, 2014,

I have traded AIMS for over 1.5 years and I just love trading AIMS. Even though my preferred timeframe is M1, the system is working like a charm on higher timeframes also. Losses are kept small and winners are kept alive - excellent risk/reward ratio.

AIMS forum and chat makes together a warm-hearted and very helpful community. Real traders, for traders. If you are serious about trading, I recommend AIMS for you.

MKUK,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 29, 2014,

I'm guess gim didn't use the AIMS forum and doesn't really understand the system. All questions are answered in the forum, either by Immy (the creator) or the many other successful AIMS traders.
AIMS is a lot more than a few moving averages crossover - it is based on the renowned Bill Williams system with some very clever improvements. In terms of value for money, I think AIMS is probably second to none. Be patient, be selective, bank the pips - on whatever timeframe or pair that takes your fancy.

Nikita,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2014,

I ve been trying many trade system, but when i found AIMS - there is no reason to look for anythin else.
All TF, all pairs, all commodities - you can choose what you want. It s unbelievable - but this approach in reading market structure is really working!
And all you need to master it - discipline and patience. As for everything dood in our life.

gim,
, Singapore,
Apr 1, 2014,

It is just a few moving average cross over. you can get for free search the internet.

they don't have 30 days refund, rather no refund as it is stated clearly.

lousy customer service, write to them no reply only reply promptly before purchase.

just write here to warn people.