ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
215 traders already tried
Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
148 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
208 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Peter,
Aug 10, 2011,

I just purchased this system 4 days ago, and since that time have had great success. Today the EU down around 150 pips, and I caught a little more than 100 pips of it. If it weren't for this system, I would have missed the entire move.
The methodology, which is based on Bill Williams teachings, is well thought out, and very easy to understand. It isn't loaded with a whole bunch of useless indicators. There are only 3 entry rules. In fact, dots are drawn on the chart to show where to enter. An audio message also alerts you to a potential entry.
Imran, in my opinion, has done an incredible job. His site is full of free information about his methods. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

Peter

kaye brown,
australia,
Aug 12, 2011,

.....I ....Have been trading various other very complicated systems for 15 months before i purchased this system...I have now been trading Imrans Aims system for a little under a month and it is such an uncomplicated trading system to follow. . There arnt alot of fancy pancy indicators in the system, just 3. The entry is very visual.....when you see a dot, the aligators mouth is open and when price breaks an Aims level , you enter the trade.......and you also have a clear and concise exit signal.. But when trading any system, there is alot of other stuff involved, anxiety, fear, greed, and Imran addresses all these issues in his free daily blog........its good stuff....Any beginner or experienced trader can make money with this system. One of the best things i like about this system is that Imran shows you how to ad on to winning trades. You can turn a 50 pip move into 80 pips. And its so easy. I highly recommend as the best system i have seen so far.......

William,
Aug 19, 2011,

I have been trading AIMS for a few days and am exremely pleased with the results. It is the first system I have seen that is successful using a 1 and 5 minute time frame, Like IMMY says, trade what you see not what you think.

Steve,
, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2011,

Superb system - easy to follow, consistently profitable. Can't go wrong if you follow the easy rules and maintain discipline.

Jim C,
New Mexico, USA,
Nov 30, 2011,

At last a system based upon the actual structure of the market. It gets you into a trade with very accurate signals, and gives you a positive exit strategy. I have tried so many different systems over the years, I have lost count. THIS is the one that really works, is simple to understand and to use. The pip yield must also be seen to be believed! I love it!!

Jurek,
, Poland,
Dec 4, 2011,

This system is definitely a good value for day traders. The rules to follow are clearly defined and iTrade Aims forum members receive a lot of support from Immy and other experienced Aimsters

Jurek

parashar,
mumbai, India,

Hi All,
I have found my forex destination "AIMS". I found that the system is highly effective in detecting potential setups from 1 minute to high time frame. I now execute trades effortlessly stress-free and make successful trades. Immy has developed a highly effective system and my "Hats-Off" to him and his team.
I feel very happy after joining AIMS and his team of successful traders. Lastly, AIMS has given me all I expected from trading system.

Happy Green AIMS Pips.
Parashar

Aaron R,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 4, 2011,

I've tried a number of commercial systems and even EA's, and they've all either failed completely or built profit too slow to be useful. This is the first system I've used that has been absolutely perfect for me. I can trade any time frame I want, and can see within seconds if there's a trade available or not with just a glance. It even has exit signals that consistantly keep my winners far larger than my losers. I finally stopped looking for new systems. I have what I need.

Jodes,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 5, 2011,

The AIMS way of trading is brilliant using the 1 min chart to pull pips from the market, The chart is not messy with lots of confusing indicators (only three indicators). The rules are very simple and easy to follow, which is very important as it makes trading stress free.

There is also the forum which is a very valuable source of information and where you can keep an online trading journal. Plus there is a chat room where we are able to discuss set ups and ask questions. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn a simple stress free way to trade.

It is simply AWESOME!!!

Peter,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

This has to be by far the best system/strategy that I have come across. The basics of it are extremely easy to follow and to ramp up the success there is a lot of help and support available to enhance the quality of the trades. This support can come from the members of AIMS or from Imran himself (AIMS creator owners). Imran really puts himself out to a degree that IMO is above and beyond what I would expect. He takes it personally when any of his members have difficulties and goes out of his way to help all of us to be successful.