ITradeAIMS.net Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ITradeAIMS.net

Other websites of this company include itradeaims.com

Special offers

Promotion

25% Off Lifetime Membership

25% OFF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP Regular $497.00 Single Payment SAVE: $124.25

• Expires Sep 30, 2020
212 traders already tried
Coupon code

20% Discount on Everything

We are Giving away 20% Discount Coupon this July the 4th. Happy Independence Day everyone.

• Code FPA-20-4thofJuly
  • Expires Jul 4, 2019
207 traders already tried
Promotion

FREE GUIDE: 10s Elliott Wave

The Secret Way to Count Elliott Wave In Just 10 Seconds Or Less! DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE NOW (Thanks FPA)

• Expires Dec 31, 2019
145 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Aaron,
Oct 10, 2013,

Ran into this in a discussion of trading systems in the donnaforex forum. There was a comment from somebody there that he'd been around for years and had yet to find a commercial manual product that made money. I thought to myself, "yeah, I've spend untold thousands of dollars on infinite varieties of total cr**.". Then somebody mentioned this one & rendered the opinion it's possible to earn a living trading it. I looked at the site, the product was very reasonably priced, so I took the plunge.

Early days for me, so I won't give a * rating yet, but:

The Bad:
System is nowhere near as simple as they make out. Yes, it is a pretty much black-or-white call with little discretion. But you need to already have a pretty substantial background & be willing to make a time commitment. The manual is thorough, and he covers such important but little discussed topics as money management, which most others conveniently ignore, or even suggest trading habits I'd consider very dangerous. Still, if you don't know what a pending order is, or how to place one, you will be blown away by this. That isn't an impediment to somebody who's been around for years sampling all the crap that's out there, but you may have trouble with this if you're an absolute forex newbie. Spend some time over on babypips. It can be difficult even for an experienced person to get those pending orders in to the market before price moves and triggers them. So execution on the strategy can be difficult. If there's the briefest hesitation, forget it.

The good:
You get a great deal for your money. The standard membership is reasonably priced, the training manual is substantial, the software package is well put together with nice easy to use templates. Somebody familiar with metatrader can have it installed & running with the author's standard charts in maybe 5 minutes.
This is very rapid hit & run trading off 1 minute charts. You make fairly extensive use of money/leverage, but there aren't substantial periods of heavy drawdown with this. A trade either connects, or you take a modest loss & move on. You don't have the cancer eating at your psyche of a 30% account drawdown, being left praying to god almighty to just get you out of this one trade, just this time, whole. You leave the trading day by rollover with a clean desk.

The verdict (preliminary):
Trading a moderate account, with very modest risk settings, and without pyramiding trades like he suggests (I was using a real-money account, therefore a bit cautious), I was able to recoup the course costs about 4X over within a couple hours in the european session. If this bears out over time, it may indeed be possible to earn a living from forex with this. It looks very good, but it's early days, so I'll return in a few months to give it a formal * rating.

Eddy,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
May 1, 2014,

I do feel sorry for GIm, but from my own experiences with AIMS forum (i bought it Sept 2013 but i'm still learning the eBook!), 100% of my questions have been answered (within 1-2 days at longest) in detail with solid solution by the creator (sir Immy) or other AIMSters, I must say: YES. the forum is a very PRECIOUS source of knowledge. Like a soul of AIMS System.

As advised from the beginning in the forum's rules, before you forward any questions, you're encouraged to re-check 'the same' questions in the forum. which might had been answered already before you.

And yes, some of the indies can be found in MT4 in their basic form(like AIMS Gator, AIMS Waves),
AIMS Gator is the one which is 100% identic to the original one in most free platform such as MT4, BUT re-boosted with AIMS' Purple Line (which is a kind of customized MA)and in synergy with AIMS' original patents : AIMS Box, AIMS Range, AIMS Level, AIMS Tight Box+Alarm.
AIMS Waves has now evolved into AIMS Waves Special Edition+ red/blue "Bulls Eye" signal (not officially released yet) which cannot be found anywhere, perhaps, because it is a fully customized indies.
I like all of those indies, including AIMS' original Talking Alerts &/ alarms with its Buy-Sell Dots (red/blue/ black diamond dots) and AIMS advanced technique called The Fruit & The Seed with Double Arrows signal.

And YES, you & i must have a strong will to FOCUS in learning all AIMS indies. If you say Price Action trading is the simplest one, it's correct (specific AIMS indies also based on Price Action as well).., so AIMS is like: Price Action trading+smart indies+AIMS EA = Ultimate Trading System.....Hey. it's been around since 2009 and it's been surviving till now even getting better....it's evolving like the market we know...it's ALIVE, not a Dead or Walking Dead like other cheap ones which mostly FAIL, am i right??

Rajiv,
Jun 14, 2012,

Hi

I am trying out the signals, early days, but honestly not good ones. however i am resisting the temptation of crying foul as i wish to try it for a few more days. One thing these guys respond. so watch this space, hopefully for better news. Cheers
Rajiv

Peter,
Aug 10, 2011,

I just purchased this system 4 days ago, and since that time have had great success. Today the EU down around 150 pips, and I caught a little more than 100 pips of it. If it weren't for this system, I would have missed the entire move.
The methodology, which is based on Bill Williams teachings, is well thought out, and very easy to understand. It isn't loaded with a whole bunch of useless indicators. There are only 3 entry rules. In fact, dots are drawn on the chart to show where to enter. An audio message also alerts you to a potential entry.
Imran, in my opinion, has done an incredible job. His site is full of free information about his methods. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

Peter

BarrieUK,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

Having used many different trading systems and been in several trading rooms, I can freely say that finding Immys AIMS group has been a breath of fresh air. His method of trading works, the relaxed style of trading is a sign that those involved have every confidence in both Immy and the AIMS trading. There is some great stuff on his forum, not least the journals. For the small amount this cost me I consider it one of my best buys in a long time,

William,
Aug 19, 2011,

I have been trading AIMS for a few days and am exremely pleased with the results. It is the first system I have seen that is successful using a 1 and 5 minute time frame, Like IMMY says, trade what you see not what you think.

gim,
, Singapore,
Apr 1, 2014,

It is just a few moving average cross over. you can get for free search the internet.

they don't have 30 days refund, rather no refund as it is stated clearly.

lousy customer service, write to them no reply only reply promptly before purchase.

just write here to warn people.

Jurek,
, Poland,
Dec 4, 2011,

This system is definitely a good value for day traders. The rules to follow are clearly defined and iTrade Aims forum members receive a lot of support from Immy and other experienced Aimsters

Jurek

Michael K,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 5, 2011,

4 stars as I always wonder if 5 might lead to complacency.

I have found Immy who runs I Trade AIMS, to be genuine, helpful and responsive; he has clearly put a lot of thought and hard work into developing this easily understood system.

Follow the guidelines in the e book with patience and discipline and you should be able to trade with consistency and a positive expectancy.

The price is affordable and the system comes with the AIMS indicator which I have found to be the clearest way of seeing the fractal support and resistance levels. Selective fractal break trade entries are common to many systems so the ability to identify them quickly and easily using the AIMS indicator is a real benefit.

In short I have no problem in providing a solidly positive review with the only caveat being that the trader must do their part and stick with what is being taught without deviation. Learn the rules and stick to them !

Moty,
, Israel,
Aug 24, 2012,

I trade Forex for several years, until today I purchased quite a few systems / robots /signal services. with this experience, I can honestly recommend the AIMS trading system , this system is easy to understand and very profitable., but no less important is the support you can get, including updates and upgrades of various indicators, active forum for assistance and live chatroom, and above all Imram, one of the positive and generous person I have ever met.