AMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

Other websites of this company include and Amarkets.org

AMarkets.com

Join live discussion of AMarkets.com on our forum

AMarkets.com profile provided by Andrew AMarkets, May 11, 2018

AMarkets is a leading financial broker providing an extensive variety of electronically traded products such as Forex, Metals, Commodities and CFDs, including major cryptocurrencies for clients around the Globe.

Keeping our clients up to speed with the most recent trends on financial markets, we offer Bitcoin accounts,so our customers can freely deposit and withdraw their funds using most popular cryptocurrency in the world, without paying conversion fees.

Offering direct access to global markets we execute thousands transactions per day and supply our clients with all the necessary tools for self and algorithmic trading along with advanced money management solutions.

As such, we strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regards to price feeds, execution speed and accuracy of orders.

Our core mission is to continuously improve our trading environment and increase client profitability, providing them with the best in class financial toolkits and advisors.

oxygenx,
Turkey,
Sep 26, 2018,

Amarkets

Amarkets processed my withdrawal request after ten days, the problem was solved. ........

Jun 28, 2018 - 1 Star they have not processed my withdrawal request for on week. Their customer service is terrible,

Reply by Andrew AMarkets submitted Aug 15, 2018 Dear Valued Customer,

Please provide us with your wallet number so that we can solve your problem if such exists.

Please email us at partner@amarkets.com

We will address your problem shortly and get back to you with the most suitable solution.
Vlad_Vahnovanu,
Kharkov, Ukraine,
Apr 6, 2018,

Cool broker!

Amarkets is one of the most appreciated brokers in my opinion. You have the option to trade micro or mini lots using scalping and I am happy that they also offering ECN. Their server is always good and stable and I never had any problem with them. I was registered last year and so far I have so much earnings in my account and I was able to withdraw very fast. Overall, I am very satisfied with Amarkets.
Josh David,
Russian Federation,
Dec 27, 2017,

So far, so good!

Can't say anything less than excellent! these guys are great. with Amarkets, its so far, so good
PROtraderfx,
Russian Federation,
Jun 20, 2017,

Amarkets left good first impression, and I hope they will keep up with it.

I'm trading on Forex for several years and had many different brokers. I got an advise to try Amarkets from a friend, and didn't regret. Good company with solid trading conditions. Especially I was pleasantly surprised with service and support, which is always on your side. Since there are not many reviews of this company here, decided to add one, since it deserves it. It's worth trying and comparing to your existing broker.
There is no minimum deposit , so you can try real market trading conditions, but ECN is available from 1000 up, if you want to get better trading options. That's my pick.
By the way XStation platform surprised me, never worked on it before. Turned out it has really broad functionality and good interface. So I highly recommend checking it out.
Fast and easy withdrawals. I was funding my account via Skrill and withdrew the same way. It works well, but I want to advise you to verify your account and upload scan of your ID and the screenshot of the main page of your payment system as fast as you can to make quicker withdrawals.
Honestly I just didn't expect to face such a good customer service, that's why I decided to add this review.
Arkadii,
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Jul 9, 2013,

On Forex I long ago, positive responses I didn't write never, accounts I opened in many companies. But they are AFOREX is something! Such execution now at anybody I didn't see! Spreads on NDD pro - simply fairy tale! Support really knowing and always the quick. I don't know as they worked earlier, but here a year I work with them. (I think to me we aren't glad as I steadily take out money, but it only I guess, the relation from the company as though they really to earn only from spreads)
In general my rating - where it is possible to trade - AFOREX No. 1. If you trade, and would like to find a normal desk - is it. (among other things it is regulated by KROUFR, it is possible will address to the third party if something happens) And I write it as a tribute to this company, much kitchens divorced where not really to withdraw money, a heap of any conditions - etc. Good luck and prosperity to you - AFOREX!
S Bagaos Tunggoroso,
, Indonesia,
Jan 27, 2012,

Now, I am still trade with prize money for a month, and every $100 - $200 I made a withdrawal request via bank transfer.

I already made a withdrawal request for second time, and it still served better.