ADSS.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 17, 2020
Formerly ADS-Securities.com

Other websites of this company include ads-securities.ae and ads-securities.co.uk

About ADSS.com

ADSS is a forex broker. ADSS offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and OREX forex trading top platform. ADSS.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ADSS.com

Minimum Trade Size:Unknown
Maximum Leverage:Unknown
Minimum to Open Live:Unknown
Established:2011
Address:8th Floor, CI Tower, Corniche Road, P.O. Box 93894, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contact:cst@adss.com, +971 2 652 9777
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(30+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of ADSS.com on our forum

Jan 13, 2020,

I had bad experience with this company as they keep playing with leverage and if u contact them easily tell that go to site we have right to change leverage without prior notice.
Sometime if u put take profit trades don’t close on it.
Their employees are non professional and last thing they care about is customer

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 9, 2019,

Perfect honest audited company

Honestly speaking i have a 50k plus USD account since more that 1 year and i didn't have a single minor issue with them instant funding very rapid profit withdrawals professional customer service, highly Recommend

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 5, 2019,

Not Recommended at All...

Good day, fellas.

Stay away from them, first they don't come back to your emails for days, and you have to send 3 3 emails to have their reply. Very poor support team.

Secondly, I have invested 25K Euro with them and later when I applied for withdrawal I received 400 Euros less than my actual withdrawal amount.

It's because of their payment team negligence. My trading account was in Euro, i applied for Euro Withdrawal, but their team processed it in USD and that's after 20 days of follow-ups. I almost lost my funds with them.

Then they sent me funds in USD, while my account was in Euro and my requested was also for Euro WDR. Due to their mistake and negligence, I lost 400 Euros and now they are not taking responsibility for their mistake. In fact, they don't have the courage to reply me back. I have proof of all emails and the mistakes they made.

Stay away from them...
Client of ads,
Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 5, 2018,

Cheatters controlling client end softwares

Adss is a cheat company they are eating hard earning of people just while sitting on the backend. They monitor accounts and if u r losing money well and good ifu are making money in any trades they don't allow you to cut positions in profits they hang the system on client end not allowing u to cut and when the position is against u the system comes back many times it happen I have expirenced it many times they control systems on backend don't work with them they r cheaters u will 100 percent regret it later
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 6, 2018,

Hi Every one, I started an account with this broker 3 years, ago.. It was until recently.. what I realized is that they have a hedge fund of their own and they capitals of multi-billion dollars, they also have a sister company that opens accounts for restricted nationalities, so over all they massive amounts of cash in their balance...
, it was good initially until recently I have been taking trades and almost every single trade of mine instantly stopped out,... I just wonder how they do that! be careful every one avoid this broker at all costs , you cannot trust them, you will end up losing more as soon as they find out you are doing great in trading,,, and mostly they hunt your trades during low liquidity hours.. speacially this year market was highly illiquid due to political uncertainties.. so be careful every one and avoid this broker.... they sometime spike the prices and also cause disconnection in the platform too and some time you may see trades in your account that you may never intended to take them..
MohamedK,
Jul 12, 2018,

Excellent trading platform and overall trading experience.

I have been a client of ADS since they were still considered a small broker and have never had anything but a good experience. Any self directed FX trader in Dubai is crazy if you trade at any other broker because ADS is clearly the superior firm. I could not recommend any higher to anyone (anywhere) for a good trading platform.
Minsk, Belarus,
Jul 8, 2017,

Enough good broker be sure.

I dont know about bad comments below but i tell that is ADS good broker if you trade gold. I have had good spreads (exept the night time) 25-30 pips. I have had different slippage (as positive as negative but enough acceptable). My last broker was more worth. I did 3 withdrawals and yes i waited 3-4 days every but for me it dosent metter. that is broker under FCA it is safely!

Manama, Bahrain,
Apr 20, 2017,

Careless and bad brocker

ADSS securities is a bad broker, stay away from them.
- You never get the price that you hit, always added or subtracted 2 cents on SP500.
- Their Live Chat is worthless as you never get someone chat with you.
- Withdrawals are a night mare, I am chasing them for the last 5 weeks to get back my balance and close the account, but no success yet.
- Queries through emails take 2 days to get a reply that is always useless.
So, please stay away from them and look for other brokers.
Hasbullah Ali,
Jan 3, 2017,

terrible broker. stay away

See the screenshot -> http://prntscr.com/dr5k9z http://blog.cripperz.sg/go/mql5

multiple tickets opened with no respond from broker. I was not able to log in to my account either. Requested multiple times to help me reset the mt4 log in with no respond!

requested withdrawal, said it will be processed but never happened.

Just terrible
Shokat,
KPK, Pakistan,
Jun 28, 2016,

This is I compel to informing to "ADS securities" through "FPA" to stop their mails sending me. As I am not their Customer, but once I have been opened an account for announced of a No deposit bonus, which they not granted me, and the matter is over. and even I also sent them an email on 23.11.2016, in this regard. But they kept continued sending mail. And this is a very very bad attitude.